Lincoln Park Mommy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobbing her head back and forth on it, she shivered as it struck the back of her throat. Saliva rolled from her lips and down her chin, before falling to her substantial chest, causing a certain amount of transparency in her white t-shirt. Her left hand released Chad's ass, and came back around and cupped his balls, sensuously rolling one then the other through her fingers. His breathing increased at the sensation, aided by the coolness of Kelly's engagement and wedding rings as they brushed against his skin.

When her fingers strayed behind his balls to his perineum, the long nails lightly tickling the sensitive patch of skin, she felt him grunt and jerk in her mouth, and was surprised when his hot cum burst from the tip of his cock and splashed around her mouth. She swallowed once, then twice, savoring the creaminess that slid down her throat, coating her esophagus. With her right hand, she squeezed the base of his cock to ensure that all his cum had been deposited in her mouth, and then licked the head and shaft clean.

"That was fast, Chad," she said disapprovingly, again looking up at him. "Hope you've got more food for this hungry mommy." She kept stroking his cock, staring at it intently, delighted that it remained stiff. "Mmmm, perfect. Ready for round two?"

"Mmm-hmm," he muttered. Kelly pushed him back a step or two, and stood so she was facing him. She grabbed the bottom hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head, then pushed him back onto his bed, leaving him naked and prone.

Swaying her hips provocatively at him, she taunted: "What do you want to see first, huh? These fat, milk-engorged tits?" she asked, pushing her large globes together with her long fingers. "Or maybe this tight, little ass?" she teased, as she turned around and wiggled her cute little bottom at him.

Without giving him the chance to answer, she climbed on his prone body and pushed her tits in his face. "Mmmmm," she heard his muffled groan. Sitting back up, she peeled her t-shirt up over her bulging stomach and then over her gargantuan tits. "Jesus fucking Christ," he murmured as her E-cup bra came into view, her milk-filled breasts almost spilling from the overburdened cups. Kelly reached behind her to unlatch the bra and, as it came loose, fell forward, smothering Chad's face in her naked tits. She dragged one of them over his mouth.

"Suck, college boy," and she was rewarded with Chad's lips fastening on to her nipple. "Mmmm. So nice, Chad," she murmured. "Suck harder . . . mmmm . . . yes . . . more . . . teeth, Chad, teeth . . . ooohhh, ggaawwdd!" While Chad nipped and bit on her nipples, causing her to groan in unadorned lust, one of Kelly's hands was busy unbuttoning her pants and pulling them down to her feet. Kicking them off, her thong panties went next.

Kelly pulled a reddened nipple from his mouth and rose to her feet on his bed. Chad opened his eyes to find Kelly's cute feet straddling his hips. Looking further up, where her trim, tanned legs joined together, Chad groaned at the site of her hairless cunt, already leaking juice down the inside of her thighs. His eyes scanned up and over her sexy, pregnant belly; it bulged so much that, from his angle, Chad could barely make out Kelly's swollen tits. When his eyes met hers, she smiled, and began to squat down over his crotch. "Obviously, I fuck my husband." Her manicured hands sensuously massaging her stomach as she continued to lower her body. "Should I fuck you, too?" she whispered as Chad's cockhead nestled against her moist, bare lips.

"Oh god, yes," Chad moaned. "Fuck me, sit all the way down." Kelly did as he commanded, letting her legs give way, the entirety of Chad's cock piercing her cheating cunt. Her strong legs quickly pulled her cunt lips up along his shaft, pausing when she felt the head about to pop out. She again impaled herself on him. And again.

"You feel . . . so fucking good . . . in my cunt," she stuttered when she had the breath. "I love your cock . . . fucking me . . . stretching me . . . . I love . . . young dick," she spat. "College boy cock. . . . So fucking good . . . mmm . . . fucking good." Her left hand strayed from her bouncing belly and quickly found her swollen clit. Perspiration covered her tanned skin. As Kelly continued to bounce up and down on Chad's cock, her fingers violently rubbed her clit.

Chad saw her engagement ring sparkle in the sunlight, quickly becoming covered in her juices, and was reminded that this was a married woman – with child – that was riding him with her hairless pussy. If he hadn't already dropped his load in her mouth, the thought of violating this unfaithful whore would have made him cum already.

Instead, it was Kelly's turn to cum. The friction against her clit combined with the knowledge that she had a young cock buried deep in her adulterous cunt to bring on a wonderful orgasm. "Oh, god," she groaned. "I'm cumming . . . oh, fuck . . . shit . . . ." Chad felt her hot, sticky discharge swarm over his cock and then his balls, slathering his crotch. Her legs shook violently then collapsed, and Kelly fell forward onto Chad's body as the orgasm continued to rack her little body. "Oh, Jesus, that was fucking awesome," she whispered into Chad's ear as her orgasm subsided, her warm tongue flitting out to lick his earlobe.

She lifted her pelvis up and off his still hard cock, and rolled off him, presenting her ass for his inspection. "Like this," she said, looking back at him. "Fuck me like a dog, college boy." Chad got to his knees and knee-walked until his cock was at the entrance to Kelly's dripping cunt. It took little effort for Chad to push himself into her loose pussy. Once there, he grabbed her waist and started pulling her towards, then away, from him, over and over. Kelly buried her face in his pillow, and her humungous tits bulged from beneath her, big, fat balls of flesh upon which her body rolled.

"Harder, Chad . . . fuck me harder . . . yes, that's it . . ." she moaned through the pillow, as the young cock repeatedly slammed into her married hole. "Fucking incredible . . . mmm . . . so sweet." She brought her left hand from under her face to her ass, and her ring finger stretched out toward her asshole, rubbing along the wrinkled edge. "Spit on it." After Chad had dropped his saliva on her craggy star, Kelly's ring finger spread it around, readying her asshole, aided by the sweat that was collecting on her tanned skin. Sufficiently lubricated, Kelly slipped her ring finger into her butt as Chad maintained his steady rhythm in her cunt. Her invading finger soon matched that rhythm as she fingerfucked her own asshole.

Chad's lust went into overdrive as he watched this perverted display. His young mind had trouble comprehending how he got here. A married woman, very pregnant, was on her hands and knees in his dorm room with his cock buried in her sloppy, bald, cunt, and he had just watched her sink her ring finger so deep in her ass that her engagement ring pressed against the stretched-out anal ring. "What a fucking whore," he muttered under his breath.

"What?" she gasped, her thrusting maintained unabated. "What did you say?"

"Mmm, nothing. Your pussy feels so good," he tried to cover.

Kelly stopped her bucking, and whipped her head around to look at him over her shoulder. Her sweat-soaked hair stuck to her face, and a long, manicured finger rose to brush it away, revealing the fire in her blue eyes. "No, no. What did you say?" she demanded, lust still inscribed on her face.

"Nothing," he answered, also stopping his fuck movements. "What?"

"Did you call me a whore?" Nothing. "Answer me, college boy."

"Yeah. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it."

"Sure you did," she said, slamming her hips back against Chad. She resumed fucking his cock on her own ass. "Why did . . . you call me . . . a whore?" she managed to get out, again burying her face in the pillow.

"You're cheating . . . on your husband . . . that's why," Chad grunted. "You're in a college dorm room . . . fucking a stranger . . . with your husband's baby . . . in your belly."

"That's 'cause . . . I love young cock. . . . That makes me . . . a whore!"

"Oh, god, you are so fuckin' nasty," Chad moaned as he hammered his cock into Kelly harder now. "Such a fuckin' slut."

"Mmm-hmm," she shuddered. "Then treat me . . . that way. . . . Like a . . . fucking tramp. . . . Abuse me. . . . Degrade me. . . . I fucking love . . . this shit," Kelly moaned through gritted teeth. Sweat poured off her body and dampened his bed sheets. 'Was he up for the challenge?'

"How's this cock feel, slut? You like it stretching you, you filthy mommy?" Kelly shuddered at this. She could feel her cunt pulsating with excitement. "What a nasty fuckin' housewife. Such a loose cunt. Not from your husband, though, huh? How many cocks have been in this hole, whore? Betcha you lost count, you cheating slut," Chad taunted. Kelly's mind was spinning. She loved the verbal abuse, fed off it. "Nice outfit, by the way. What a fuckin' whore. 'We're Hungry'? You're like a walking billboard for sluts, with your big tits bouncing around. You should be ashamed of yourself, spreading you married legs and letting an eighteen-year-old kid fuck your unfaithful little hole. What would your husband think? What would he think, you nasty slut!?!" he almost screamed, spanking Kelly's right ass cheek as he watched in fascination as her engagement ring continued to bump against her stretched anal ring.

Kelly was feverish; her mind was shutting down. "So mad," the delirious housewife managed. "He'd be soooo fucking pissed." She could barely string two words together, so overcome with lust she was.

"No shit, cunt. You're on your hands and knees in a dorm room, with your clothes in a pile on the floor. Those fat melons are squeezed underneath you, bulging out from under your slutty body. Your ass is in the air, with a pretty little manicured finger buried ring-deep in it. There's a college kid behind you, fucking your bald cunt. Sweat is pouring off your body, and your hair is matted to your neck and back. You're begging for young cock and your loose cunt floods when I call you names," Chad continued. "You're a nasty . . . fucking . . . whore. To make it even worse, hanging below you is a pregnant belly. You're fucking a stranger with your husband's baby in your belly!"

Kelly grunted and turned her head to eyeball him again. With a sparkle in her eye, she hissed, "How do you know the kid's my husband's, college boy?"

Chad's cock lodged deep in the well-used married hole, and froze there. His body went stiff, and Kelly heard a sharp intake of breath. "Oh, fuck, you nasty cunt," he bellowed as the cum boiling in his balls released and coursed up his shaft before splashing the inner walls of Kelly's cunt.

"That's right, college boy," she grunted as she felt Chad's cock twitch in her sloppy, nasty hole. "Could be the cable guy's . . . or my tennis instructor . . . your fraternity brother . . . or maybe some big fucking nigger that stretched me out. . . . Yes, Chad, keep cumming. . . . Mmmm, your cum is so fucking hot. . . . I'll know in a few months," she breathed. "But there's been . . . so much cock . . . in my cheating hole."

"Uuuuggghhhh," Chad grunted before his body went slack. His cock having completely discharged his sperm, he fell forward across Kelly's perspiration-covered back. "Fucking incredible."

"Pretty good, college boy," Kelly complimented, climbing out from under him.

"Thanks, whore."

"Don't call me a whore," Kelly warned as she slipped her thong over her thighs. She grabbed a towel that was lying across his couch and wiped the sweat from her body before cleaning their combined fluids from between her legs. "When there's a cock buried in me, its owner can call me whore, slut, tramp, whatever." She pulled her pants and shoes on, and stood facing Chad, who was now laying on his back, his cock lolling against his thigh. Her hands were on her hips, and her enormous tits stood proudly on her small torso, almost resting on the topside of her pregnant belly.

"Right now, there's no cock buried in me, and I don't think that thing is going to be any good for a few hours," she continued, nodding her head at Chad's soft cock. Kelly stuffed her ballooning tits back in her bra, and pulled her t-shirt over her head, adjusting it so the "We're Hungry" was legible (or as legible as it was ever going to be). Her light pink nails tweaking her nipples through the fabric, Kelly said through hooded eyes, "Thanks for feeding me, college boy," and turned and walked out the door.

***

Dan's cock head was bright purple. His shaft was gripped tightly in Kelly's fist. Sunlight glinted off the diamonds mounted on the engagement ring and wedding bands. He could smell the alcohol from the nail polish that her manicurist had applied that morning. Her fist continued to shuck up and down the overheated cock. Occasionally, her warm, wet tongue would snake out and lick up his pre-cum; other times, she let it drip down his shaft and mix with her saliva.

". . . cable guy's . . . or my tennis instructor . . . your fraternity brother . . . or maybe some big fucking nigger that stretched me out. . . . Yes, Chad, keep cumming. . . . Mmmm, your cum is so fucking hot. . . . I'll know in a few months. . . . But there's been . . . so much cock . . . in my cheating hole," went her story.

His eyes focused on Kelly's rings sliding up and down his cock, his ears on her filthy mouth, Dan's body went rigid. Her tightly-gripped hand jammed down to the base of his cock, and squeezed hard. The cock, held upright by the cheating slut's fist, spit its first string of cum straight into the air. Some landed back on his stomach; some strung across her face and forehead and into her hair.

His hand, already holding her ponytail, pulled her face onto his spurting cock. "Suck it, Kelly. Eat my cum," he breathed. Kelly's pink-smeared lips gladly closed over the cum-shooting shaft, savoring the slippery substance as it coated her teeth and tongue and throat. Dan humped his cock into her mouth three or four times, and Kelly dutifully swallowed all the cum that was emptied into her oral cavity.

When Dan's body came to rest and his breath began its retreat to normalcy, he pulled Kelly off his cock by her ponytail. "Still hungry, slut?" he laughed.

"Mmmm," she purred, licking her lips. Dan could see traces of his cum on her tongue and lips. "Good now. Good sperm."

"You are such a fucking slut, Kelly."

Kelly closed her eyes and reveled in the debasement. "You gonna fuck me now?"

Dan looked at his watch. "No time. My friends will be here soon." She sent a pouty lip his way. "Want me to rub your clit instead? Get you off that way?" he asked, as he put his cock back in his pants. Kelly turned around and sat in the V formed by Dan's spread legs. She leaned back into him, and he put his arms around her, nibbling her earlobe, sending hot breath into her ear.

Dan pulled the button and then zipper of her pants open, and easily slid his left hand into her thong, quickly finding her wet slit. "Jesus, Kelly, you haven't been touched, and you're already sloppy wet."

"That's 'cause I'm fucking horny and need cock," she moaned as two of Dan's fingers crossed her clit and came back to massage it. "That's why I came here in the first place, and now it turns out I'm not even gonna get fucked." Dan's fingers increased their pressure and speed as they slicked over her swollen clit, occasionally dipping lower to penetrate her pussy lips, releasing a torrent of cunt juice. "But this'll work for now," she gasped.

Dan's right hand wandered up her firm body and found the top button of her shirt. He pulled sharply on the placket, and the button popped through. Moving to the second, he was not so lucky; the button didn't pop through, but popped off and landed somewhere on the hardwood floor, skittering across it and coming to rest under a side chair. The third and fourth buttons were more cooperative, and Dan pulled the halves of her shirt apart.

With Kelly's help, he undid the front clasp of the large bra that housed her 34D tits. He squeezed each tit in turn, massaging the flesh, before taking her left nipple between his thumb and forefinger. As the fingers of his left hand danced across her inflamed clit, the fingers of the right pinched, pulled and twisted her thick, inch-long nipple. The combined sensations caused her to squirm between Dan's legs and roll her head from side to side. Sounds emanated from her throat, but Dan could not make out the words.

"Gonna cum, you little whore? Gonna cum on my fingers?" he taunted.

"Ooohhh, yyeess. Rub my clit . . . please, go faster . . . mmmmm, yyeess . . . more," she whimpered, her body twisting and turning and squirming against his. Dan could feel the heat pouring off the distended nipple that he gripped tightly in his right hand. He twisted the nipple some, and then pulled it away from her body, stretching it. Kelly cooed in his arms, her breathing increasing and her body starting to jerk.

The phone behind him rang to two quick bursts to indicate that someone was downstairs. Though Dan's left hand maintained its effort at Kelly's bald slit, his right released her throbbing nipple, pulsing red as blood rushed back into it. Her body, on the verge of orgasm, slumped back against his in disappointment as he answered the phone. "Hello?"

"Hey, it's us. Should we come up, or you gonna come down?"

"Come up. I'll buzz you. The door's open." He hit the star key, which buzzed his friends in, and hung up the phone. His right hand returned to Kelly's engorged nipple and resumed its exploitation. "You got about two minutes, slut. Want me to stop?"

"Noooo," the deceitful, adulterous slut whined, jamming her pelvis against Dan's invading fingers. "Faster," she breathed. "Faster . . . yes, more . . . mmmm . . . more on the nipple . . . twist it . . . harder . . . harder! . . . Yes, yes, yes . . . now the other way . . . abuse it. . . . Uuuugggghhhhh," she let out in a rush of air, her orgasm upon her. Her body jerked, her pubic bone crashing against Dan's flying fingers. "Cumming . . . ooohhh, fuck! . . . Oooohhhhh, yyeeessss."

Dan kept his arms wrapped tightly around Kelly as she jerked and shuddered and trembled through her orgasm, the fingers of one hand on her clit and the other tweaking her swollen nipple. In the background, he heard the elevator door ding down the hall. Kelly was still quaking in his arms, murmuring under her breath. A knock at the door quickly brought her back to the reality of the situation.

"Come in," Dan yelled.

"Asshole," Kelly whispered, pulling the sides of her shirt together to cover her bulky tits. The door swung open, and Ryan moved to come in but stopped short. Marc, following behind him, ran into his friend. Both saw the stroller resting in front of the window, and then Kelly still wrapped in their friend's arms, but struggling to get up as she wrapped her top over her tits.

"Uuhh, sorry," Marc said. "You told us to come up." 'What the fuck,' he thought. 'Who was this little slut?' Marc hadn't met this one yet, but she was fucking beautiful. A little younger than Dan usually likes them, but she has the huge tits and . . . yes, it looks like she's married.

"No problem," Dan said, pulling his hand from between Kelly's legs. "She was just getting ready to leave." Kelly stood, keeping her legs apart to prevent her pants from falling down. "Ryan, Marc, this is Kelly. Kelly, Ryan and Marc."

Kelly took each of their hands as they were offered, keeping one on the front of her white blouse. "Pleased to meet you. Excuse me for a minute." She shot Dan a dirty look and headed toward Dan's bedroom.