Lincoln Park Mommy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In her wake, she heard one of the newcomers. "Who's the hottie?" Kelly wiggled her tight ass a little more on hearing this.

"Some slut I met a while back." she heard as she closed the door, causing her to shiver with humiliation. She heard the rest of the conversation through the vents.

"Was that a wedding ring on her finger?"

Kelly stared at her engagement ring and wedding bands as she stuffed her lovely 34Ds back in her bra and buttoned her shirt, noticing for the first time the missing button. 'God, I am such a fucking slut. How many times is this going to happen?' she chastised herself.

"Mmm-hmm. That's her daughter in the stroller." Kelly groaned. 'I can't believe I did this. Coming over here while Mike's at home is one thing, but dragging my daughter along? What a wicked, depraved cunt I am,' she said to her mirror image.

"What the fuck? What kind of lady brings her kid with her when she's cheating on her husband?" Marc asked rhetorically.

Kelly buttoned her pants after tucking her shirt into it, and checked her appearance once more in the mirror. 'Just like when I left, the perfect little Lincoln Park mommy. I wonder what Mike would do if he found out that I'm not so perfect. Would he divorce me?'

"The nasty kind," she heard Dan reply. "You have never in your life fucked a woman like this. Slammin' body, the dirtiest mind ever, filthy mouth, absolute no morals."

Kelly's manicured nails found her nipples as she listened to the conversation through the vents. 'No morals at all, is right. I guess I really don't care what Mike would do. It won't change anything. I'm a fucking whore and nothing will ever change that. Cock, cock, cock,' she thought, twisting her nipples through the clothing, her long nails causing her to wince slightly in pain.

"We could probably get her back here later for a tag team, if you wanted," she heard Dan laugh. Kelly shuddered as the left the bedroom.

Kelly reappeared, having re-hooked her bra, buttoned her shirt, and fastened her pants. She didn't fail to notice Marc's smirk when he saw the empty button hole. "Sorry," she said. "I just had to clean up. Dan, I've got to get going, but it was good to catch up." Ryan and Marc eyed her up and down, lingering at Kelly's erect nipples tenting her shirt.

"You, too, Kelly."

Turning to Marc and Ryan, she offered her hand, and they all exchanged pleasantries. "Uh, Kelly," Ryan said, and ran his finger by his right ear. "You, uh, you have something . . ."

Kelly mirrored his actions, and to her horror felt a string of sperm laying in her hair and falling by her ear. 'How did I miss that in the mirror? Too busy looking at my body, I guess,' she thought. She wiped the sperm from her hair and skin with her ring finger. Kelly brought her hand to her mouth and allowed her wet, pink tongue to dart out and lick Dan's sperm from her finger, staring directly into Ryan's eyes. "Maybe next time, you guys can take Dan's suggestion and double penetrate me and fuck the life out of my married holes," she said to Ryan and Marc, her lower lips sticking out in a pout. "Dan wouldn't even fuck me today. He rubbed my clit until it burned, and nearly twisted my nipples off, but no cock." Ryan and Marc's eyes nearly popped from their sockets.

"Next time, Kelly," Dan laughed. "Next time. Now, get out of here. I'm sure your husband is wondering what your stretched-out cunt is up to."

On her way out the door, pushing the Bugaboo stroller in front of her, Kelly stopped and turned back toward Dan, Ryan and Marc. "Oh, it might be a few weeks before I see you again. I have a lot planned this week and next, and then the company is sending me down to Miami to recruit from a few colleges. I'll call you when I get back."

"Fucking whore," she heard from one of Dan's friends as she shut the door and pushed Evelyn down the hall. 'How humiliating,' she groaned inwardly, even as she felt her thick nipples throb.