Linda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers

Sharon couldn't tear her eyes away from the view she had although much of it was blocked by the muscular young black man's back. When she realized what was happening, she looked at me with eyes that betrayed her shock at what was happening only inches away from her.

"Do you see what they're doing to her?" She asked me in an almost breathless whisper. "I can't believe this!"

"Believe it," I said softly with a smile as she inched forward in her seat to get a better view. I used my thumb to indicate the action behind her where a man had crouched down on the floor with a woman's skirt over his head. She had both legs up over the arms of her seat with her head tilted far back, obviously enjoying what was happening to her. The motions of his head beneath that material indicated he was using it to cover the fact that his mouth was on her pussy and he was doing his best to make her cum in his mouth. The strong smell of sex was in the air.

Paul hadn't made a move yet, content up to this point to hold Linda's hand. Before we had left home, I had suggested she wear one of my favorite outfits, a full skirt that ended just above her knees and a peasant blouse with a draw string closing across her breasts. Thigh high nylon hosiery, combined with black three inch high stiletto heels, made her she look like a million dollars. She had reached for a pair of french cut panties, but I took them from her and put them back in the drawer. She looked up at me and smiled. She knew exactly what I had in mind and had chosen a half cup bra that left everything above the nipples in view in a mind blowing display of her assets. Combined with a soft sweater thrown over her shoulders and fastened only over her cleavage, it gave nothing away until it was unbuttoned. Seeing that Sharon was still distracted, trying to see everything at the same time, I put my arm over my wife's shoulders and used my other hand to unfasten the button holding the sweater together before it dipped lower and untied the bow used to hold the criss-cross lacing. With the bow untied, the view of Linda's breasts got much better as the bodice spread. Paul had been watching with interest and now realized what I was doing. His arm replaced mine over Linda's shoulders as he smiled and pointed at his wife, Sharon while pulling my wife closer. Fortunately the seat arms in this theater folded out of the way if pulled up, allowing Paul to tuck my wife under his arm and hide the fact his hand was already undoing the lacing of my wife's blouse. Linda just snuggled in close and let him have his way.

Sharon's view had been improved considerably. The young black man beside her was now almost horizontal in his seat, giving his date the opportunity to suck what appeared to be a quite large and even thicker cock. She was bent at the waist, still in her seat, with the arm up between her and her date as well as the white guy seated to her left. He, in turn, had lifted her skirt and was obviously now skewering her warm brown ass with his cock as she sucked her boyfriend's swollen dick. The young black male was obviously feeling nothing but nirvana as his date's head bobbed up and down at his crotch. I was about to point this out to Paul and Linda when I saw an arm appear over Linda's left shoulder. It moved slowly enough that both Paul and Linda had an opportunity to object if necessary, but neither said anything as a hand slipped into my wife's bra cup and lifted one breast out. Paul might have said something, but he was too busy now himself, passionately french kissing my wife while his right hand was busy beneath her skirt.

I looked back toward Sharon. She was absorbed by what was happening next to her. One hand was squeezing her breast through her blouse. She hadn't expected anything like this, obviously, and had worn a buttoned blouse that showed nothing other than the swell of her breasts. As she continued watching, I put one arm around her shoulders and began unbuttoning that blouse with my other hand. She moaned softly and shifted in her seat, putting her upper body closer to my own. "I'm sooo horny," she panted in my ear when my hand finally slid into the bodice of her blouse and pressed one of her tits high enough to get it out of her bra. The blouse was open just enough that anyone around could see that lovely bit of female flesh. I hadn't noticed it when it happened, but the couple behind her who had been enjoying themselves to much was no longer there. Instead an older couple had occupied the two seats and both were now looking over Sharon's shoulder with a look of desire on their faces. The man reached over, just as Linda's latest friend had, and curled his hand around Sharon's breast. His wife watched for a few minutes before her hand too reached over and began pinching Sharon's swollen nipple. Seeing my interest, the man moved his hand to cup Sharon's breast and his wife pulled her hand back as I fastened my mouth over that sweet tidbit. Sharon was so tilted in her seat that her thigh was tight against her black neighbor's leg. Having just filled his date's mouth with his cum and watched her swallow it, he turned his attention to Sharon. Sharon, from the old school, seemed a little shocked by his obvious interracial interest, but she didn't protest as his hand slid over her thigh. His cock still stood semi-erect in his lap but now only had his date's hand around it, jacking it slowly as her white neighbor continued to fuck her.

With no obvious objection to the feeling of his hand on Sharon's thigh, he took it lower to the hem of her skirt and began to slide it up the inside of her thigh. Sharon gasped when he hit pay dirt, but didn't make any move to prevent what was about to happen as I watched his hand moving beneath the material of her dress at her crotch. Instead she seemed to sag lower as if welcoming the feeling of his fingers sliding into her still well greased pussy. She gave him a nervous smile as our couple behind me continued to hold Sharon's breast to my mouth. Finally Sharon could stand it no longer. She straightened slightly then reached down to replace the young black woman's hand with her own and began slowly jacking the young man's rapidly recovering dick to full length and diameter once again. The young black lady just smiled, completely satisfied with what she was getting as her white lover held her steady by hands clamped around a lovely set of knockers while he fucked her pussy. To be truthful, I hadn't seen much interracial action over the years and this was fascinating me. I remembered how much it had stirred me to know that a much larger black man had fucked my wife years before and how turned on it made me. Now it looked like it was about to happen again, although with Sharon as the object of his lust, rather than Linda.

Sure enough, within less than a half hour, that young black guy had Sharon's dress pressed up to her waist and was between Sharon's thighs and had his dick firmly wedged in her cunt. Sharon was grunting with each stroke as he slid it home to her cervix until finally they both tensed and I saw the white seed erupt from Sharon's pussy as he filled her to overflowing. That was great, but what really turned me on then was watching Sharon lean forward and take his dick in her mouth and clean it until it no longer had a spot of cum on it.

"Oh, Earl," she gasped, "that does it; I've got to get home and have you fuck me. Can we leave Paul and Linda? They can take a cab home. I'm not too sure they're ready to go yet." Looking over at them, I would certainly have agreed with her assessment. Linda had a man sitting on the floor between her thighs, while Paul was sucking on one tit and the man behind her sucking on the other. Linda loves to be eaten to orgasm once she is aroused, and this certainly had her in that state. Our quandary ended though just then as I watched her hips bucking and her hands pulling her lover's head tighter into her pussy as she reached orgasm.

We gave them just enough time to straighten each other up while we did the same and then left the theater together.

"Wow, that was wild!" Sharon announced as we got into our station wagon with her in front and Paul and Linda in the back. I suspected he wanted to congratulate Linda for the equanimity of her performance back there, and I had a pretty good idea of how he wanted to do it. As far as Sharon and I were concerned, we couldn't wait to get home!

It wasn't our last movie together, but it was certainly one of the most active and caused my lovely wife to drop all her objections to porn movies.

oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers
12