Linda and Lisa Ch. 05

Story Info
The twins have a cum bath.
8k words
4.3
83.2k
23

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 09/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
callmQ67
callmQ67
261 Followers

Monday was an exasperating school day for Lisa. Over and over she was asked why she was in such a good mood. It seemed that she had a smile on her face all day—she couldn't help it. After physics class her friend Andrea confronted her. "C'mon, what is it?"

"What is what?"

"You were grinning all through Fielder's class. I know you don't like physics that much. Is there something I should know?"

"About what?"

"I don't know…you just have this look on your face—like the cat that ate the canary." Andrea's eyes narrowed. "Did you get laid over the weekend?"

"Andrea! I don't even have a boyfriend!"

"So you say. Is it someone I don't know? A boy from another school, maybe?"

"No," said Lisa firmly. "It's not a boy." Andrea was known around school as something of a slut. She wore her pleated uniform skirt hemmed several inches above the knee, and her standard white blouse fit tight across her generous bust.

"Well, I wish you would tell me what it is so I can get some. I've never seen you look so happy." She thought for a moment. "Did you get a vibrator or something?"

"Shhh! Somebody will hear you!" Lisa glanced around to make sure nobody was listening. "I wouldn't even know where to get one of those things," she said.

During English class Lisa tried to keep a neutral look on her face, but soon she found herself thinking once again about last night with Uncle Tim and her twin sister Linda: trading licks on his big cock like it was an oversized popsicle, eating Linda's freshly shaved cunt while Tim plowed it with his dick, and then finally losing her virginity to that fat prick of his. It had fucking hurt when he popped her cherry! But after that…the pain had given way to an indescribable feeling of fullness as that monster had stretched her tight little pussy. The slender blonde had cum so many times she lost count. Linda had held her hand through the whole thing, reassuring her, kissing her. Afterwards she was so sore she could hardly walk back to her room. As she remembered how Tim had shot his seed deep in her womb, Lisa could feel herself getting juiced up all over again…

She felt somebody nudge her elbow. Sitting next to her, Andrea said, "Come on, spill it," and Lisa realized that she had a big stupid grin on her face again. She could hardly wait for school to let out.

But when she got home Lisa found Uncle Tim-the-dutiful-husband rather than Tim-the-half-drunk-satyr of the previous night. In the first place, Nicole, the girls' aunt, was there to keep Tim in line. Her three-days-on, four-days-off schedule at the hospital meant that she wouldn't be working again until Friday night. Yet it wasn't just the presence of his wife that held Tim at bay—he was feeling truly remorseful about the wild night with his two sexy nieces. Tim knew he had a good thing with Nicole and he didn't want to blow it. He told himself that it wouldn't happen again. As long as the twins didn't tempt him…

After dinner the girls did homework while Nicole and Tim read the newspaper and watched TV. Linda had changed into comfortable shorts and a t-shirt but Lisa still wore her school uniform. Tim loved the way the twins looked in their plaid skirts and white blouses. He glanced over at Lisa and found her staring at him. Her wide hazel eyes had a slightly glazed look and as he watched she ran her tongue around her lips seductively, then smiled. He quickly turned back to the television.

Lisa almost laughed aloud when she saw that her big strong uncle was actually blushing. She wanted his cock again—wanted it badly. Her pussy felt itchy and hot. Sliding her butt forward on the chair, she let her skirt ride up. Holding her book as a shield with one hand the slender blonde teen dropped the other hand between her legs. Her cotton panties felt sticky. Her pussy lips were swollen, engorged. Lisa moved her fingers in a slow circle over her mound and felt wetness leaking into the material.

Tim made an effort to keep his eyes on the TV but it didn't last. Nicole was still deep in the crossword puzzle. He risked a look toward Lisa. Oh shit…her knees were well apart with a book between them, the other hand moving beneath her skirt. And his cute blond niece was still staring at him. He felt his cock stiffen.

As he watched, spellbound, Lisa slowly raised the book so Tim could see as she caressed her sodden knickers. Smiling wickedly, the teenager slipped her fingers under the waistband of her panties and down. Tim's dick was rock hard. He was afraid that Nicole would catch him staring but he couldn't tear his eyes away. This is insane, he thought. Summoning all his will power, he rose from the couch. "Gotta take a leak," he said.

"Thanks," said Nicole without looking up from her crossword. "We really needed to know that."

In the bathroom he splashed cold water on his face while his cock slowly wilted. What was that crazy girl trying to do to him? He looked at himself in the mirror. "You're an asshole," he said to his reflection. After a few deep breaths he flushed the toilet and went back to the living room. Lisa was no longer in her chair, but her book lay face down on the arm. Good, he thought. Maybe she's gone to change into something less…provocative.

But when Lisa came back a few minutes later she still wore her school uniform. She settled into the chair and took up her book. Tim resisted the urge to look for a while but it was no use. His eyes were drawn to his young niece like a ghoul's to a train wreck. When he glanced her way she was looking at him again, book between her legs. But this time when she raised the book she was wearing no panties at all, and her middle finger was buried in her pink folds.

Tim suppressed a groan. "Honey?" said Nicole. "Are you all right?"

"Yeah, sure," he said. "My back's a little sore."

Lisa giggled. When Nicole turned to her, the blond teen sat demurely with her legs together. "What's so funny?" asked Nicole.

"Oh, just this book."

"What are you reading?"

"Dostoyevsky. Crime and Punishment."

"And it's funny?"

"Uh, yeah. Parts of it are funny."

Tim decided he'd better get away. "I think I'll go lie down," he announced. "I overdid it at the gym today."

"I'll come with you," said Nicole. "I'm feeling tired." She gave Tim a wink. "You girls should get to bed soon, too."

Once they were alone Tim directed all his lust to his pretty wife, practically ripping her clothes off. He ate her to two orgasms before fucking her hard and fast. "Oh my!" said Nicole. "I don't know what's got into you tonight, but I like it." He flipped her over and jammed his fat cock in her from behind—not a position she usually relished but tonight she wasn't complaining. Her cunt was so wet that she felt no discomfort from the pounding he gave her. God help me, he thought as his nieces' image appeared in his mind's eye while he fucked his wife. "Oh baby," she moaned. "Keep fucking me like that…you're gonna make me cum again…yeah…yeah…"

Linda and Lisa stood in the hall listening, hands clapped over their mouths stifling laughter. When they heard Tim cum with a loud groan the twins tiptoed down the hall to their room and fell together on Lisa's bed. "You little slut!" cried Linda when she found her twin sister wore no panties.

"Shut up and eat me," said Lisa, pushing her sister's blonde head under her skirt. She came within minutes. After a pause to catch their breath, the girls undressed. They kissed, sharing Lisa's taste on their tongues. "I want to try something," she told Linda, and maneuvered their bodies into a sixty-nine position, her sister's shaved snatch just over her face. This was the position that Tim had placed them in the night before. Even without his cock it was wonderful and Lisa came twice, Linda three times. When finally they were exhausted they collapsed in each other's arms, kissing away the pussy cream from their faces.

"I love you, Lin," said Lisa.

"I loved you too, babe," said her twin, closing her eyes at last.

***

The rest of the week proceeded more or less normally as Lisa decided she'd best not tease her uncle so cruelly, and Tim avoided situations in which the girls might tempt him. Sex with Nicole cooled off to a level more typical of a husband and wife who had been married five years. Nicole was an attractive woman but she had never been highly sexed, and she was downright prudish about some things. For one thing, she almost never performed oral sex on him though she certainly enjoyed being on the receiving end. It could be extremely frustrating.

Linda was looking forward to seeing her boyfriend, Jason, and was devastated when he told her he would be going out of town with his parents for the weekend. When Friday came at last the twins made plans to rent some movies and hang out together. While Nicole was cooking dinner Lisa took a hot bath. The soapy water was sensuous on her skin, and she found her nipples hard before she even touched them.

Both twins hated their small breasts and huge puffy nipples, and Linda had refused to let Jason see them. Uncle Tim, though, seemed to love them. Lisa pinched them, wishing it were he. She shaved the blonde stubble from her legs, touching them everywhere to check for rough spots, but the hair was very sparse and hardly needed shaving at all. The slender teen fingered the soft blonde curls on her pubic mound and decided to shave herself as she had Linda. She grabbed a razor, shaving cream and a hand mirror, and let most of the water drain from the tub.

As she removed the hair from her pussy the newly deflowered teenager remembered using the same mirror to note the growth of her pubic hair only a few years earlier. She and Linda were both very late bloomers and had developed 'secondary sex characteristics' (as their health teacher put it) much later than the other girls in their class.

When she was done shaving, Lisa used the mirror to examine her smooth snatch. I look just like a little girl again, she thought. She hoped Tim would like it. With the mirror in one hand, Lisa used the other touch herself. Feet resting on the sides of the tub, knees wide apart, the cute blonde twin traced the delicate pink folds with a fingertip. Most of the time her fat outer lips hid the inner labia completely. Some girls she knew had protruding inner lips, and she wondered what that would be like.

Her finger explored every ridge and crevice and soon Lisa was rubbing her clit, all the while getting a close-up view in the hand mirror. It looks so sexy, she thought. On a whim she grabbed a bottle of hair conditioner and squirted a big glob on her juicy quim. The stuff was pearly white and it reminded Lisa of her uncle's creamy jism. In the mirror she watched it run down over her vulva. It squelched between her fingers as she spread it around. "Oh fuck," she gasped. The added lubrication made her cunt feel even smoother, every nerve ending alive to her touch. The slender blonde teen came with a long sigh.

***

As soon as Nicole left for her twelve hour shift at the hospital, Tim was on the phone making plans to get together with his friend Brad. He thought it was best that he spend as little time home alone with his sexy nieces as possible. Brad lived halfway across town and Tim agreed to meet him there in a few minutes. On his way out he passed the twins in the kitchen. "I'm going over to Brad's to watch some movies," he told them. "Don't wait up."

"Can Lisa and I come with you?" Linda didn't want to spend Friday night at home thinking about Jason.

"Ahh, I don't know if that's a good idea…"

"Please, Uncle Tim?" pleaded Lisa. We'll behave ourselves. And we already rented some movies, so it'll save you a trip to the store."

He considered. Another friend, Marcus, would be there with his girlfriend so Tim figured it would be safe.

"Okay, you two can come with me. But I'm leaving right away."

"Great! You're the best! Just give me a minute to change clothes."

"No way. I'm ready to leave now. If you want to go, just wear what you have on."

Linda was wearing her school uniform. She hated it because it made her look so young. Tim wanted her to keep it on—for the same reason. Lisa was dressed in soccer shorts and a tank top. Both girls wore flip-flops. Other than their clothing they looked identical, even to their uncle.

Linda relented, not wanting to be left at home. "All right, let's go," she said.

Ten minutes later, after a quick stop at the market for beer, they arrived at Brad's. Tim had planned to lecture the girls on appropriate conduct at his friend's house, but was distracted by having to reach between Lisa's smooth legs whenever he shifted gears in his small truck. The words stuck in his throat each time his hand brushed her silky thigh. "Don't drink too much," was all he managed to say.

Lisa reached up and kissed his cheek. "Don't worry Timmy, we'll be good," she grinned.

Once inside, Tim immediately plopped into an easy chair and opened a beer. Brad sat in the only other chair while Marcus and Christina, his girlfriend, occupied the couch. Linda and Lisa acknowledged the two men, whom they'd known for years, and introduced themselves to Christina. She was a voluptuous woman of Hispanic descent, about thirty years old.

They thought her outfit was tasteless—red crop top, skin tight jeans, and red high heeled pumps—but they could see why men found her attractive. Her hair was glossy and black, her skin the color of café au lait, her eyes dark and heavily made up, her lips full and pouty. Then there was her body: big tits and an even bigger ass, with a roll of fat showing above the waistband of her jeans. The twins looked (and felt) girlish in comparison.

Marcus, a stout former nose tackle, and Brad, another athlete gone to seed, were buddies from Tim's high school football days, and all three were now construction workers. They rejected the movies Lisa and Linda had rented and chose one of Brad's instead, a fast-paced action thriller. Everyone drank steadily, but the alcohol naturally had the greatest effect on the two teenagers. Halfway through the movie they were giddy. When Brad returned from the kitchen with a bottle of tequila and a plate of sliced limes, Tim said, "This stuff isn't for kids, girls," as he tossed back a shot.

Of course the twins insisted they could handle it. Brad backed them up, and poured them each a shot. He had lusted after the slender blonde teens ever since they moved in with Tim and Nicole. Give young girls enough booze, he reasoned, and you never know what might happen.

By the end of the movie the sisters were feeling no pain, though Lisa was clearly the drunker of the two. She had ignored Tim's warnings and downed three shots of tequila. Linda had drunk only one, but she was plenty buzzed from the four beers she'd consumed. Both girls lounged on the carpeted floor because all the chairs were taken, Linda's skirt riding higher the more she drank. The others in the room—including Christina—could hardly drag their eyes from her long smooth legs.

Brad started a second movie but it was some time before Lisa's alcohol fogged brain registered what was on the TV. It started much like a lame romantic comedy but then the main character, a girl about her own age, was seduced by a girlfriend and stripped naked. She realized with a little shock that she and Linda were watching their first porn movie. Lisa was riveted to the screen as the teenagers fingered and ate each other's pussies in close-up detail. She began to squirm as she felt her own pussy moisten.

In the next scene the young heroine was ravished by two older men, and Lisa's urge to touch herself became palpable. She glanced around the room. Linda was just as engrossed in the movie as she though the others talked and laughed, paying little attention. The twins watched in amazement as the girl onscreen sucked a truly enormous cock while getting fucked from behind. Lisa was aware that she had to pee very badly, her need for relief growing by the minute. She managed to reach the bathroom without bouncing off the walls.

Before the door was completely shut Lisa dropped her knickers and let loose with a gush. Even as the torrent of piss flowed between her labes she could not resist touching her recently shaved snatch. "Ohhh," the slender blonde teen shuddered with relief as the strain eased. It seemed the flood would never end. Without thinking she began to rub her clit while the hot yellow river ran over her fingertips.

The sensation was incredible. The release of pressure along with the touch of her fingers, not to mention the porn video images filling her mind, brought Lisa to the brink of orgasm. With her knees wide apart she threw back her head and closed her eyes, fingers delving among the pink folds as the last of her pee trickled into the bowl. Her other hand crept up her shirt to pull on her nipples.

Which is how Christina found her when she nudged open the door. She watched the lovely blonde twin for a moment or two and said, "Honey, you're just a little freak, aren't you?"

The look on the teen's face was that of a child caught with her hand in the cookie jar. But Christina gave her no time to be ashamed. She leaned in and kissed Lisa on the mouth, her tongue quickly finding entrance. "Mmm, you kiss good," said the older woman. "You been practicing with your boyfriend?"

"Uh…no," stammered Lisa between kisses. She had never kissed a boy before, only her twin sister and her Uncle Tim.

"You taste sweet, too," said Christina. "I bet you're sweet all over." The sexy Latina dropped to her knees at Lisa's feet. She feasted her eyes on the teenager's shaven pussy. It was a tasty looking morsel—smooth, puffy outer lips a trifle rosier than the rest of the girl's succulent flesh, with pink inner lips just visible. "You're pussy's beautiful," she said.

Lisa reached for the toilet paper but Christina was having none of it. She grabbed the girl's hips and pulled her to the edge of the seat, spreading her legs wider. The dark haired beauty smiled up at Lisa as she dipped her face to the girl's steaming crotch. Beginning with tender kisses to the twin's mound, Christina slowly circled in towards the wet pink center. Her tongue probed between the plump outer lips, tracing the folds of the teen's vulva.

"Oh shit," squealed Lisa as the older woman's mouth covered her juicy clam, tongue snaking inside her fuckhole. The blonde teenager heard wet slurping sounds as Christina drank up her seeping fluids. Lisa leaned back against the toilet tank and lifted her legs in the air, a hand behind each knee. The brazen Latina raised her mouth from the girl long enough to let a string of saliva fall from her lips to the girl's quivering clit. With her smoldering dark eyes locked on those of her young prey, Christina sucked the pink nub into her mouth.

"Oh Jesus," the trembling teen cried. "Yeah, right there…yes…" She closed her eyes and wailed, "Oh god, I'm cumming…yes—YES!" she cried, her legs shaking uncontrollably. As her orgasm tapered off Christina released her clit and lapped up the honey flowing from the teen's gooey slit. Lisa opened her eyes to find they had an audience. Marcus's large shape filled the doorway.

"Does she taste as good as she looks?" said the big man casually.

"Yummy," Christina replied, standing up. As he bent to kiss his lover Marcus saw that her face was slick with Lisa's fuck juice. Her fragrance filled his nostrils.

"Mmm," he mumbled as they kissed deeply. "You're right."

Lisa reached for her panties and but Christina stopped her. "Don't bother with those," she said. "We're just getting started." The drunken teenager squeezed her legs together and covered herself with one hand. It was beginning to sink in that a total stranger had just eaten her pussy, and she felt very uncomfortable being half naked with one of Tim's friends.

callmQ67
callmQ67
261 Followers