Linda Ch. 01

Story Info
The process of owning my boss begins.
1.1k words
4.11
24k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long night. The calls would not stop and all I wanted was for lunch to come. I placed order after order and all of them; every single one of them had one issue or another. I worked overnights at a logistics call center for a microprocessor company and the questions the engineers, of which maybe three of them spoke English, were almost always impossible to answer without a half an hour of research and more effort than I honestly cared to put into it.

I saw the clock on the computer finally hit four and I logged off of my phone with a triumphant smack of the button and I sighed heavily and sat for a minute or two, enjoying the relative peace. It was a Friday night and the only people in the entire building where my manager Linda and I. It was our slowest night usually, but every now and again, like tonight, we would just get our asses handed to us and there was absolutely nothing we could do to make it any easier with it just being the two of us.

Linda, hearing my sigh, laughed a little bit and stood, the phone calls and emails seemingly stopping as soon as I got off the phone. She walked over and leaned over the little half wall of my cubicle and looked at me with a smile.

"I just got a message from the client on the IM, we are down for system maintenance until a little after ten, so you will be gone before we can do anything else other than sit here and stare at one another."

I chuckled and looked up into her eyes. They were very nice shade of blue, but my eyes instantly dropped to her breasts that were sitting on the wall of my cube, they were at least a good 44 DD and they were not held back very well by the shirt she was wearing that day.

She tossed her long black hair over her shoulder and sat in the cube next to mine and leaned back in the chair to crack her back. As she leaned back she closed her eyes and I got a good eyeful of her full breasts and ample curves from the side. I was looking at her delicious thighs when I heard her clear her throat and smile.

I looked up at her unabashed and smiled back at her.

She was slightly confused by my lack of embarrassment and, in what I could tell was an effort for her, asked me something I would have never expected.

"Do you enjoy the view?" I enjoyed what she said and I nearly laughed and started to flirt with her, but there was something about her tone that rubbed me the wrong way. It was a tease, but one that said you can't have it anyway so you might as well look. Knowing I was never going to get in trouble for what I said next, I took a gamble.

"I will look at you whatever way I want, whenever I want and you will simply sit there and enjoy it if you are a good girl." As soon as I said it her eyes got wide and she stood up and started to walk away, but fortune and fate decided that was not to be and she turned her head toward me and her eyes dropped to the floor, her voice dropped to just above a whisper and I had to lean forward to hear her as she spoke.

"I'm sorry Sir, I try to be a good girl, I really do."

My brain clicked in an instant and I knew I had to go for it all at that moment.

"Good girls do what they are told when they are told to do it. They do not question anything; they simply accept that what they are being told to do will be right." Her eyes lifted to mine as I spoke and locked into them as she heard the end of the sentence. I knew I had her when I saw the breathing get faster, her skin flush and a slight nod start in her shoulders.

"Yes Sir."

I turned fully towards her at that point and folded my fingers under my chin as I looked at her. I needed a place to start because now that I was in, I was in with both feet for the long haul. I looked her up and down and I figured the best place to start was with the raw product provided.

"Strip to your bra and panties and show me."

Her eyes widened in fear but she nodded shakily and slowly stood up to her full height of 5'4". She was probably a little less than 200 pounds, which is precisely how I liked my women, so I was looking forward to what she had to show me. She pushed the black slacks down around her ankles, revealing a very nice and simplistic black thing that hugged her generous hips and ample ass. She started to turn around to show me.

"Everything first and I will tell you what you will do after that."

Again she nodded shakily and both hands dipped to the bottom of her shirt and slowly pulled it over her head, her stomach was broad and smooth and the curves were spectacular. Her breasts in her matching black bra were heavy and sagged more than most women would have liked but just as I enjoyed. The cleavage presented was wonderful.

She gently kicked the pants into her hands and placed them and the shirt in the chair behind her and stood stock still with her hands at her side.

"Good Girl." I praised her silently as I stood, my 6'5" frame towering over hers as I reached my hand up and twirled my fingers indicating what she should do next. She turned very slowly and presented her ass to me and kept turning before I spoke again.

"Stop and bend all the way over."

I could see her body redden in a blush as I saw the thong dig deep into her ass as she bent low, her round and large ass presented to me and her thing completely hidden by her ass, the barest hint of her cunt lips showing at the base of the thong.

"Stand back up and put your clothes back on."

She stood up; her breathing quick and ragged as she quickly dressed herself and stood a moment later fully clothed facing me.

"Go back to your desk and wait for me to speak to you again before you speak again."

She nodded three times in quick succession and hurried back to her desk.

I leaned back in my chair with my eyes closed and knew that work would never be the same.