Lind'a Day Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sweetlinda
sweetlinda
114 Followers

Suddenly Curtis pulled out of her tight arse, Winston pulled himself from her dripping pussy and both men knelt beside her after forcing her gently onto her back. With cocks in hand they knelt either side of her face and body and wanked themselves

for the few minutes it took to reach completion. Her head lifted from the bed and she licked at first one cock, then the other, then back again. At one stage both cocks were partly in her mouth just seconds before they erupted.

The hot spunk from both cocks spurted into her open mouth and she was forced to swallow the liquid down as more cum entered her from above. Her face and body became a mass of dripping cum as the two men unloaded themselves over her. She delighted in the sight of all that sperm spurting out just for her. She loved to see the two men wanking above her. She loved the feel of the hot globules of white cum sliding down her throat and covering her face and body.

Eventually their cocks grew soft in their hands and they sank down on the bed beside her. She smiled and took the joint that Curtis lit for her and sank back to calm down from the fantastic experience she had just received.

Yes today had been a very sexy day.

"And it's not over yet" I thought to myself.

"Tonight I will fuck my husband's brains out."

sweetlinda
sweetlinda
114 Followers
12