Linda Embraces Slutdom Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"ohhhhhh, uhhh, yeahh , more like that uhh, gooodddd, yesssss, uhh, uhhhhh, uhhh. Uhhhh, ohhhhh punish me ohhhhh yesssss, I deserve it oghhhhhhhh" she cried out after each sharp fast stroke of his cock.

Linda's moaning was music to Mark's ears and spurred him on as he slammed against her.

"FUCK YEAHHH, Take it, take it, take it you gorgeous fuck" he growled as he thundered against her juddering body,

"You want to be fucked like this, don't you. OHHHH baaabbYYYY, TELL me you like my hard dick, do you like my hard dick?"

"UGHHH , Yes"

"TELL me , Do you like the way my cock is fucking you?"

"YEahhh ohhh arrrrrrghhh fuckkk yes"

"Say it, Say you like how my hard dick fucks you"

"Ohhh, I love how yourrRRR hard dick fucks me"

"Fuck yeah, You want to be fucked hard like this, you want to be fucked like the horny slut you are,"

Mark let go of her hair and her torso collapsed forward onto the bed lifting her ass further up in the air and allowing him to penetrate her further still. She buried her head in the bed and groaned loudly,

"yes. Ohhh yesssss, oh keep fucking meeee, don't stop ohhhh ride me like that ooooooo nooooooo".

Mark raised an arm and smacked her ass loudly as he pounded hard, deep and fast into her stretched and soaking pussy. The slap of their bodies echoed round the room every time he banged against her thighs and ass.

"Ohh yessss, Slapppp meeeeeuhhhhohhh" she moaned.

He smacked her ass loudly a number of times as he beat against her and it reddened slightly. Her back was covered in sweat and her body shook as he bore into her from behind with surging strokes. He grabbed her hips and watched mesmerised as his cock appeared and disappeared covered in her glistening juices.

"You like how I'm banging your wet pussy" he hissed "You're a slut for my cock aren't you", he smacked her again. "Tell me what you are"

She was gasping for breath, writhing beneath him consumed by an oceanic lust and between gasps she moaned out in a throaty whisper

" ohhhh fuck yeahhhhh, I'm a slut for your CoccKK OHHH fuck ohhh yeahhh harder, fuck me ughh yesss ohhh fuck me hard like that"

He grabbed her shoulders pulling her head up as he ploughed hard and fast into her spasming depths.

"AWWWW Fucckk yeahh, you like being a naughty whore for me, don't you" Mark gruntrf as he drilled her with long hard thrusts.

Linda's face was flushed, her mouth was hanging open as she panted and pushed back her hips against his pistoning strokes.

"YesssMMMMMNNnnphhh" she mumbled.

"Tell me" he smacked her ass again, "You like to be a naughty whore for me."

"GRRNN ughhh, I'mmm Ommmphhh yeahhh, I like to be..... ohhhhgggghh your naughty whore" she panted in rasping breaths. She had completely lost control now.

She gasped when he snapped her head back as he rode her roughly. Her back arched and her flailing tits thrust forward. Her entire form was shimmering in the red glow that filled the dingy room. She was lost in a fuck filled frenzy of grunting and grinding.

"That's Rightt ughhhh FUCKKK yeahhh take Ittt, yeahhh, take it like the dirty whore you are." With each pile pummelling drive he came closer to coming.

"OHHH FUCKKK YAHHHH" he groaned "take my cock you sexy fuck slut OGHHHH YESssss "

Linda grunted the guttural wheezing moans of a woman being fucked good and hard. His breathing got quicker as her bodies slapped together in a fierce relentless rhythm. She could sense he was close,

"You can fuck me ohhh, harder than that, is that all you've got, ughhh, ohhhh ride me, fuck me, ughhhhhh, use me, ohhhh, " she moaned through her gaping mouth.

He buried himself in her with rough, hard piston strokes that knocked the breath out of her. Her eyes were closed and she was lost in a daze of lust as he rammed bodily against her in a wild frenzy. He pulled her arms behind her and pulled on them with each stroke pulling her torso up off the bed with each thrust.

" Aghhh , fuckkkk I love fucking you like this YEAAhhhh, take it deep, oggggHHHH Fuuuckkk, you like it when I fuck you like the whore you are, tell me what you are"

"I'm ohhhh ohhhhh , I'm your dirty whore, yesss fuck me, ughh, fuck me you bastard, ughhhhhhhh nooooo ohhhhhh "

It felt like he was impaling her on his cock and she moaned incoherently lost in the moment. Her face and neck were flushed with excitement. Her body was tingling and trembling at the ravishing his rampant cock was giving it.

"Ohhhh I want you to cum in my mouth, I want to taste you ughhhh mnnnnn, ughhhh cum for me. "

"OHHHH fuccckkkk baby ohhHHh YEAAHHHH."

He hammered into her roughly a few more times and then pulled out. She was pushed onto her back and Mark stood above her face stroking his cock furiously. When she looked up she saw just a horny John in dark glasses instead of her husband.

"What do you want whore," Mark was not speaking to his wife.

She opened her mouth wantonly,

"Come for me please, I want you to cum in my mouth."

"ohhh,fuck yeahhhh, are you ready slut, open wide?" Mark snarled.

" Ughhh, here it comes , ohhhh, babbbyyyy, ohhh jesuuuussss yessssssss, that's a good girllllll ohhh fuuckkkk take my load,"

He held his cock just her open mouthed face as the cum rushed up his hard rod and spurted out of him in waves. She looked up as pulse after pulse of pleasure wracked her clients body and his prick pasted a spurt of creamy cum around her lips and chin.

"OHHHHHH, aghhhhHHHH URRRRRRRRR YESSSSSS" he moaned.

Mark tilted her head up and pushed the head of his cock into her mouth. HIs body stiffened and he raised his head as he let loose his load with loud groans. She could feel his warm, slick wetness on her tongue as she closed her lips round his cock and drank him down. She stared up at him with wide eyes as she sucked him dry.

"OHHHH fucckkkk, you made me come sooo hard" he said as he withdrew when every last drop was gone.

"Ohh yeah baby," Linda smiled before she gulped down his stringy seed, "that was a lot of cum." She wiped her face and Mark's body slid effortlessly against hers, both of them sheened with sweat. He kissed the back of her neck.

"That was an awesome fuck, baby" he said quietly as he held her trembling body close.

Linda was determined to stay in character and keep the fantasy alive,

"This is some grade A pussy, there's no better in town, maybe you can bang me regularly."

"I would love to bang your whore ass again, you are the best I've ever had."

Linda got up from the bed and swayed exquisitely over to the dresser. She picked up her wallet and opened it to put the cash inside. The card of the taxi driver fell out and onto the floor. She picked it up and looked at it an idea forming in her mind. She felt incredibly horny and turned on by this prostitute fantasy.

"Hey man," she said casually "how would you feel about taking part in a threesome with another client? A man hit on me on my way up here and I got his number right here."

She looked over at Mark who was staring hard and quietly at her.

"Hey this whore has got to pay the rent ya know."

Mark was drunk with lust and his mind was somewhat befogged. He had also had a few shots before Linda arrived. He saw the "whore" collar glistening and her blond tresses tickling the tops of her fulsome breasts. Her long lean legs and flat stomach, garter and fishnet stockings and perfect ass smouldered pure sex appeal. Her eyes pleaded with him. She was very turned on by the idea of taking on more than one cock. She had watched many threesomes and group sex scenes with Mark and now she longed to experience it herself. It was not cheating in her mind since Mark would be there and it was just sex with a stranger that she would never see again. Mark read the look in her eyes and given all that she had done for him he felt he owed her his assent. Furthermore the idea was appealing to him greatly the more he contemplated it.

"Sure whore, give your John a call."

With shaking hands Linda took her phone out. She blocked her number and composed herself for a moment and then called the number. Her heart was pounding as it seemed to ring for an eternity. Finally she heard a deep voice answer.

"Hello."

"Well baby, I spoke to you earlier in your taxi, well if you want to have some fun tonight I can squeeze you in tonight, the only catch is that it would have to as part of a threesome with another male client of mine."

"Ohhh I see, I'm not sure....."

"Honey, 50 dollars for an hour of the hardest sex you've ever had, I'm the finest piece of ass you will ever get the chance to tap."

"Well does that include everything."

"Anything goes baby."

"Fuck yeah baby, where and when."

"Room 200, the Lucky Star, 20 minutes."

They both hung up and Linda went to the mini bar and drank back two straight vodkas. She went over and kissed Mark deep and they writhes together on the bed. Mark broke away from her and went to his bag.

"Well you will have to dress the part before getting as naked as you are."

He tossed over a flimsy and slutty nurses uniform. She poured her body into it. It was another backless halter neck and a long v neck tumbled low between her tits. It clung to her every curve and the tiny skirt stretched tight around her ass. Mark watched her prepare herself for the visiting John and had a new found appreciation of her stunning figure and perfect proportions. He took out some hand cuffs and a leash.

"Well you did say some light bondage was ok for me."

He had determined to treat her like a whore for hire. Linda was a potent mix of excitement and apprehension and then a loud knock sounded on the door. She took a deep breath and was about to head to the door when Mark attached the leash to the back of her collar. On the other side of the door David the taxi driver waited and listened intently. He knocked again and then the door started to open before him.

David's mouth went dry and his blood pressure shot through the roof when he saw the "nurse" wearing a collar that spelt "whore" on the other side. She seemed in her late twenties and sashayed away from the door and back into the room exuding pure sexuality. She was wearing a figure hugging, short and quite revealing white uniform with black suspenders and high heels. How her gorgeous petite body was poured into such a revealing outfit seemed to defy the laws of physics. It was very low cut and gave teasing glimpses of her ample bosoms and cleavage. The skirt was so short it revealed where the fishnets clip onto the garter belt. Her dark sultry eyes locked onto David's and held them the faint outline of a smile shadowing her mouth. Then she spoke in a warm and and hypnotic manner.

"Well come on in stud, cat caught your tongue."

David walked in and caught a glimpse of a naked Mark sporting a very full erection.

"Leave the money in the top drawer of the dresser and get yourself naked honey, my time is your money after all. If you don't mind I got started on this guy first, he is a regular and the threesome is his idea."

Mark grabbed hold of the leash and tugged hard dragging her over to him.

"Back on your knees slut, and wrap that whore mouth on my dick again."

Mark wanted to give this stranger permission to let loose like his wife wanted. He pulled her head down on his cock and slotted his entire length down her throat with no ceremony or gentleness, taking his pleasure without apology or concern for hers. David watched mesmerised as a throaty gurgling and occasional gagging filled the air. His cock was rock hard in his pants and he started to strip quickly. In no time he was beside Mark and Linda sporting a massive erection. Mark pulled out and Linda glanced over at it. It was longer than Mark's who had an ample 7 inch penis. This looked at least 8 inches long and it was thick and hard. It was hard for Linda and this turned her on even more.

"You wanna try this slut's mouth?" Mark asked.

"Hell yeah man, let me at her. I'm going to fuck the shit out of this hot bitch."

David spat these words out and they stung Linda's mind into sharp awareness just before he slipped his dick into her mouth and shoved it all the way in and farther down her throat than anything Linda had experienced before. She had become very adept at swallowing Mark's dick but he was not as long or as forceful as this crazed stranger. She coughed and spluttered and drooled all over his demanding boner.

"Ohh fuckkkkk yessssssss, ohhhhh choke on it you cheap whore." David was growling fiercely as he stabbed into her stretched mouth in hungry strokes.

He then pulled out and Linda coughed coarsely and a stream of thick saliva and mucus spilled out of her mouth and ran down her chin and fell onto her breasts. He then pulled her up and caught a grip each side of the V section dress and pulled hard ripping it from her petite body. Linda stood in front of him utterly overwhelmed by his randy aggression. He then mauled her tits and bent down to lap and bite her nipples. Linda groaned gratuitously. Mark then stepped in.

"Let's do her on the bed, I'll push her on her back and we will lean her head off the bed. We can take turns taking her pussy and her mouth."

Without waiting for a response Mark pushed her back on the bed and pulled her body around so that her head was hanging upside down from the edge of the bed. Mark then produced a condom and out it on, he passed one to David who did likewise. Mark climbed up between Linda's legs and placed his cock at the entrance to her soaking pussy. David had clambered around to her face and was already shoving his cock down her mouth until his balls were grazing her nose with every firm thrust.

"Come on man, do her, let's roast this skanky ho," David's hip were a blur, he was fucking her face like it was a pussy and Linda was drooling and coughing as she struggled to accommodate his intruding member.

A strange squeal issued deep in her throat but was muffled by the prick that was deeply lodged down her as Mark dug his fingers into her hips and pounded into her with a hard and punishing penetration. Mark truly lost all thoughts of his wife and began beating into her. Each thrust arched her back and pushed her body forward crushing her face further down David's battering penis. Linda was in ecstacy, her mind had gone completely blank. All that existed was the penis lodged down her throat and the penis pile-driving into her hyper-excited pussy. The two men were whooping and hollering and grunting while Linda was spit roasted between them. When David pulled out to let her gulp in some much needed air she coughed up enormous quantities of spit and mucus that trailed down and past her nose and ran through her blonde wig. He then grabbed above and below her head and pumped her relentlessly. He let out a long groan as he threw his head back and closed his eyes. Then he withdrew.

"Let's switch over."

He was between Linda's splayed legs in an instant and Mark was kneeling by her head just as David forced his dick into her tight snatch. Linda's body tightened and her pussy went into spasm as he thrust himself far and deep. Her mouth opened wide and Mark quickly stuffed himself deep within it and stifled her lascivious moans. David grabbed a tit with each hand and pulled on them as he pummelled her grimly in ferocious bursts. Mark and David stuffed her from both ends while she squealed and gurgled on the cock in her throat. They swapped over numerous times and then Mark started banging her pussy in a blur as he could feel his ejaculation nearing. Then he withdrew and ripped off the condom before shooting all over her tits and stomach while he watched his wife's face getting speared. He could see the bulge of David's cock pushing an outline in her neck. David then pulled out and climbed on top of her and ground himself against her like a battering ram. Her face was dripping drool and her torso was pasted in stringy slimy sperm. Her face hung off the bed and was a ruddy hue. She was moaning whorishly as David, her John, split her open with each firm thrust. Mark watched entranced by her uninhibited sexual abandon and beauty. A string of base and depraved phrases spilled from David's mouth as he bounced up and down on her pinned form.

"Take my fat cock, ughhhh , yesss , ohhh you are my dirty whore, ohhhh you cheap slut, ohhhh you hot bitch , ohhhhh yessss."

Then he suddenly pulled out and literally pushed her off the bed onto the floor. She fell in a crumpled heap before David pulled her up so that she was eyeballing his now condom free hard on.

"Wank me into your mouth you piece of trash whore."

Linda reached up and started stroking his impressive length.

"Open your mouth wide bitch."

David slapped her face with his dick. She pumped it quickly millimetres from her gaping mouth. Then without warning the thick cock started spewing a torrent of thick creamy cum. It poured into her mouth and then he took her hand away and thrust himself into her cum filled orifice. Some semen spilled out of the sides of her mouth and left a gooey trail down the sides of her face. The rest was pushed down her throat by his crudely invasive tool. Linda spluttered a few final times before his cock began to deflate and dwindle and then he slipped from her mouth. She knelt there panting and still in a fuck daze while Mark gazed at her sweat streaked, bosom heaving and semen splattered figure. The tattered and torn dress was shredded around her.

"Ohhh you are one great whore." David grunted appreciatively.

Linda gulped in some air to get her breath back.

"That was a mighty fine fuck mister."

Mark then walked over and pulled her arms behind her. He was holding some strands of rope and he quickly folded and tied her arms securely. He lifted her to her feet and then shoved her face down on the bed. Next he folded her legs back and tied them until her feet rested on her ass cheeks. Her back was arched and her pussy and mouth completely available.

"Fuck man, what an awesome bitch," David exclaimed.

Mark was frenzied with desire now and a need to claim Linda by nailing her hard. He climbed on the bed behind her, lined himself up and smoothly opened her up. Her pussy gripped around his prick as he began to bounce up and down on her trussed up body. Mark was almost foaming at the mouth.

"Who's your fucking Daddy slut?" he snarled as he pistoned her.

"Who is your Daddy?" he pressed again.

"You are, ughhhhhhh , you're my fucking daddyyyyieeeeeeeeeohhhhhh."

Her words and driven Mark completely demented and he was fucking her now for all he was worth as if he was trying to split her open. The bed was creaking frantically and her body was flexing and unflexing as he beat into her ferociously. David was hard again and had climbed up in front of her face. He lay back on the bed and slid his legs either side of her rocking body until his crotch was brushing her chin. Mark understood and pulled her head up from the bed. Then he aimed her mouth above David's long and thick cock before he pushed her head firmly down onto it. He shoved her firmly down his length until she was slotted all the way down while he continued to roger her like a bull. Linda choked around the big dick and copious amounts of saliva spilled out around David's balls. He thrust upwards feeling about her full throat as it constricted tightly around him while she struggled for air. Mark pulled her head up and she gasped in greedy gulps before she was thrust down once more.

"Yeah give it to her good," David urged, "That's it fuck the bitch."

The men worked her like this for a good ten minutes and then switched around the befogged object of their lust. Almost unaware of how, Linda eventually found herself on her knees, her arms and legs freed, looking up as the two men came all over her upturned face.