Linda Embraces Slutdom Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she drew herself up and stumbled over to the dresser. She collected the money and pulled her jacket around herself. She went into the bathroom and cleaned their junk off her face. She decided that she would leave before David had a chance to shower and dress. She would make her way back to the hotel where she would wait for Mark in the morning. Her body was still throbbing and her mind needed time to process the experience she had just gone through. She pulled the jacket tight about herself, wiped her face with her hand and turned at the door to face the two men.

"Well it's been fun."

"Best 100 dollars ever spent." David grinned.

She then opened the door and quickly walked to the elevator. A couple were inside when the door opened and she stepped inside and avoided eye contact with them. There was a faint aroma of sperm emanating from the spunk that was stuck to her chest. The door opened and she strode quickly out and got into a taxi outside. She got out of the taxi at the entrance to their hotel and was making her way inside when a security guard stood in her path.

"Where do you think you are going miss?" he asked archly.

"Shit he thinks I'm a hooker," Linda thought to herself.

"I'm a guest here." She said sweetly.

"Sure you are," he answered gruffly, "tell you what, come with me and we will sort this out quickly enough."

He led her towards a small security office just inside the building. He opened the door and ushered her inside to a dark and dingy room where two other men in uniform were sitting by a desk watching a TV monitor. Her questioner closed the door behind him. The three men loomed above her. They were all in their mid twenties and over 6 foot 2. Their muscles strained against the stiff jackets that were draped across their broad chests. Linda knew that these men were rough and ready types and she shrunk back a little from their testosterone charged frames.

"Got myself another hooker boys."

"I am not, I'm a paying guest." Linda replied angrily.

"Sure you are."

He reached forward and in a lighting quick move slipped open the belt to her jacket. It fell open revealing her swinging tits, cum stained torso and torn, flimsy dress above the slutty thigh highs. The men whistled and hollered in unison and Linda stared to the ground and they feasted on her whorish appearance. They eyed her tight ass, her heavy breasts, flat stomach, tiny waist, full hips and shapely legs. Her body was a red rag to any red blooded male. And she was surrounded by three very horny bulls now. She felt utterly humiliated, exposed and to her surprise very turned on.

"You girls know the score," he continued "we only throw a blind eye to you if you afford us certain favours."

Linda glanced at him out of the corner of her full almond eyes. Her face still bore traces of the saliva that had been swimming around it.

"Now the way I see it we have two choices, we can report you to the cops or you can persuade us not to do that."

"Ohh God, please don't call the cops, I'll do anything," Linda pleaded.

"Anything, we were hoping you would say that you little cum slut."

The other two men were standing now and they were crowding around her. She threw the jacket down on the floor and got down on her haunches. Then first man stood in front of her and she reached up to lower his zip and draw his penis out.

"Let's see what you are packing stud. But only if you wear condoms boys."

"No problem," one of the other men piped up and went quickly to a drawer.

He passed out a condom to each of his colleagues and they all dropped their pants and released three fine and pulsing erections. Linda's mind was a whirl now as she contemplated taking on three more cocks in the small, cramped office. When they had slipped their rubbers on she started stroking a cock in each hand while her interrogator gripped her head and started to pull her head up and down his rigid shaft. His strokes were quick and urgent and Linda knew they were interested only in rough and quick fulfilment. She was only a bunch of holes for them to use and unload themselves into. The men settled into a pattern where two of them held her head and the other skull fucked her ruthlessly. She gurgled wildly around the thrusting cocks as they egged each other on.

One of the others shuffled behind her and pulled her up until her toned legs were straight but she was bent forward and her face was slotted on the cock before her. Then without any delay her pussy was stuffed from behind and one of the men rammed her without mercy from behind. The men quietly but determinedly fucked this attractive and tight hooker. They took turns on Linda's mouth and cunt and she grunted and moaned softly on each cock that buried itself down her throat. The men held her up by her arms and each thrust from behind ground her nose against the pubic hair of the man to her front. A rhythmical gulping noise leaked from her full mouth as each man took his selfish, greedy pleasure from her hot and sexy body. The man behind her began slamming against her and then stilled suddenly while he cursed out his rapture as he came hard. He pulled out and was quickly replaced by another eager cock. Linda was panting hotly around the cock that still possessed her mouth and it wasn't long before she felt that cock pulsing in her mouth as it poured cum into the condom that was rubbing the insides of her oesophagus. That cock was withdrawn just as the third man fired himself forward and ejaculated deep within her. She screamed out loudly before a thick hand was placed firmly across her open lips to smother out the noise. He too withdrew and Linda slid to the ground gasping grotesquely. The men then took the condoms off and started emptying their slimy contents into a glass. Half of the glass was filled with their steaming spunk. One of the men lifted her head up and another man passed her the glass.

"Drink that in you skanky whore but don't swallow it."

Linda did so automatically and her mouth was filled to bursting with the sperm of these three strange men.

"Now gargle it you dirty slut."

Linda did as she was instructed and the men laughed deeply.

"Now spit it back into the glass."

When Linda had done so she was told to straighten her back and push her boobs together. One of the men took the glass and started pouring the saliva semen mix down her chest while the other two men started rubbing the sticky substance firmly into her flesh. Some still fell onto her thighs and dripped onto the floor.

"Whoever is going to use you should know what a total cock whore you are."

The men stood back and admired their handiwork as Linda rubbed her tits together. Then the man, who seemed to be in charge, pulled her to her feet and led her over to the desk. He threw her forward till she was leaning on the desk with her elbows and her legs flayed behind her. She knew her flayed hips presented an irresistible target to her horny captors. She was resigned to another round of fucking when she heard a comment that made her hair stand up on end.

"Well men, I think we should give this whore's other hole a proper warm up as well."

"No please," Linda looked round to see them rubbing thick hard-ons while they leered at her.

"I don't do anal."

The men laughed hoarsely.

"Well bitch, you do tonight, unless you want to be taken outa here by the cops."

Linda turned away defeated and gripped the table hard as she felt some cold wetness between her ass cheeks. She had worn some ass plugs before of course but Mark had inserted them gently and they were half the size of the thick dongs that these men intended on ramming up her repeatedly. Linda groaned grimly and shut her eyes as she felt a finger push up her passage, followed by a second. Her lips were trembling and her body was tight and tense. Then she felt the bulbous head of a thick cock pushing at her tight entrance. Little breathless, staccato squeals emanated from her wide open mouth as the cock stabbed forward, little by little opening her up and claiming her virgin ass. Then she felt two thick hands grab her waist firmly. His fingers dug into her flesh as he got purchase on the beautiful whore. Then with a savage thrust he parted her deeply while she let out a plaintive cry as she was fully impaled on his intruding stiff tool. He slapped her ass hard when he was fully embedded and stayed buried within her enjoying the clinging tightness. Then he began to pummel her with fierce and rapid piston strokes that pushed her forward and back across the desk.

"Ohhh NoooOOOOO, Nooooo, Ohhhhh Noooooo." Linda was moaning with glazed eyes as he battered her petite body.

But the quality of the "Noooo," imperceptibly changed from note of pained protest to a tone of sweet pleasure rich surrender as her ass slowly stretched to more comfortably accommodate his beating meat. The man tapped a primitive rhythm on her ass and then reached forward and grabbed a corner of her mouth with each hand between two fingers fish hooking her as he pounded her roughly. Linda was threshing about on the table now when he suddenly stiffened and pinned her down as he grunted animalistically in her ear and unloaded deep in her ass. When he was completely spent he pulled out of her with a plop. Linda lay there panting and wide eyed. With a shock of recognition Linda suddenly felt some warm sperm running down the inside of her thigh. She felt another strong pair of hands hold her down as she struggled to get up.

"You fuckers, you have to wear condoms."

She was kicking out until her ankles were held firmly by the other two men. The next man behind her was forcing his massive erection down her cum streaked passage. Some more spilled out around his cock. He laughed as he drilled deep in sweeping strokes.

"Listen whore, if you don't do anal then we can't catch anything and we are all clean so shut up while we fuck you up."

He reached around and grabbed her throat pulling her up off the table as he crashed against her in steady strokes. The other two had let go her legs and were slapping her swaying tits now while she winced and struggled for breath. Her struggling had brought out their full bad boy arrogance and Linda braced herself for the erotic assault. Her thighs were being crushed against the sides of the table as the man lodged in her ass ground up into her. He released her neck and grabbed a full tit tight with each hand pulling on them hard with each forward push.

"ohhhhhhhJesssssssussss Christtttttttttttt ughhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk, " Linda dimly heard herself groaning.

She felt her ass redden and sting as it was showered in blows from her determined ass ravager. Then her captor clung deep and this time she could feel his warmth spilling inside her as he groaned his satisfaction. A leg curling orgasm welled up deep in Linda's loins and her body shook uncontrollably as she groaned and gasped her body sheened in sweat and the sticky issue of all her "clients."

The second man plopped out of her to be quickly replaced by the patient third. He drove into her now loosened ass and cursed his lust close to her ear in hot breaths while he rode her with every sinew of his being. To him she was just some cheap, slapper whore. She was just a receptacle for his lust, a teasing provoker of his most base desires and he certainly used her as such. The other two men urged him on while Linda squealed like a stuck pig beneath him. He was passed a belt and he wrapped it tightly around her neck and pulled hard as he fucked her ass thoroughly. He bucked into her helpless body while he pulled her back onto him with the belt choking her. Finally he too embedded himself fully and with a shriek of pleasure and a firm yank on the belt he let loose within her. He held her like that until he was totally spent and then he let her fall forward on the table spluttering. She lay face to the side, boobs pressing onto the cool surface of the table, her legs trembling and her arms pushed forward. The men were laughing and joking and taking photographs on their phones. Linda pushed her exhausted and battered body up from the desk and stood unsteadily on her feet. She reached for her jacket on the back of the door when she was lifted off her feet and carried back to the desk.

"Show's not over slut, one more round to go. Your john can wait a bit longer."

"But I ..... did....got to......" Linda was dazed and confused.

One of the men was lying back on his back and stroking his large condom wearing hard on. Linda was lifted in the air, her legs were spread and her pussy was worked down his cock until she sheathed him fully. Her knees rested on the edge of the desk. She was then pushed forward so that her boobs rested on his thickly matted chest. Linda knew what was coming. She was going to be double penetrated. She could feel another cock pushing at the entrance to her cum stained ass. Then she felt it slitting her open once more and her pussy bathed the cock within it in her juices.

"Grnnnnhhhhhhhhhhh ughhhhhhhhhhhohhhhhhhhhhhfuckkkkkkkkkkk," she moaned as each cock began to move and push against each other.

Her head was yanked to the side and faced with another blood engorged cock. She opened her lush lips to embrace the head of the cock before the man ripping into her ass placed a hand on the back of her head and bounced her face up and down the long shaft. The men pummelled her mercilessly while they jeered and she caterwauled weakly around the cock that stuffed her mouth and throat. Her sleek, curvaceous body seemed tiny as the muscular, beefy men subjected her to their deranged lust.

"Ohhh you nasty whore piece of ass, " they taunted her. "What would mama think."

"You are such a whore for cock, you dirty, gorgeous slut."

"Don't come here again without paying the rent."

Linda lay there as the men beat against her and used all her holes for their pleasure. She came violently again and again as violent orgasms thrilled her exhausted flesh. She almost passed out a number of times until the men started to spurt their jism. First the cock in her mouth exploded and coated her mouth with thick ropes of cum. As he stepped back and released her mouth the man beneath her bit on a nipple and boob as he thrust deep in her pussy and shot his wad. Then, like on cue, the man taking her ass cursed saltily as he emptied his balls into her for the third and final time. The two men held her tight between them as they panted brutishly like beasts. Then slowly, tenderly they disentangled their bodies and Linda fell forward onto the table. She lay immobile, only her chest moving for a few minutes while the men tidied themselves up. Some cum dribbled out of her mouth and ass and painted her body as well. A dim light of consciousness returned slowly and she slid her legs to the ground. She struggled to her feet and looked at the three men questioningly.

"Go on whore, you can get back to work now."

Linda reached gingerly for her jacket and slipped it around her sweaty and cum encrusted breasts and body. Her face was a mess, the make-up was streaky and saliva stained her porcelain features. Linda gave it a cursory rub. She looked at the three men who had just fucked her so hard asking to be let go with her eyes. One of the men opened the door and she passed out of the dark and dingy interior into the bright lobby of the hotel. She could hear the men high fiving as the door closed behind her. She could feel their sperm slowly and coldly leaving a trail along her inner legs. She made her way as quickly as she could back to their room and fished out the key-card in her purse beside the fifty dollars that David had paid her. Mark was not coming back this evening and she had decided that she was not going to tell him about the security guards. She went into the bathroom and locked the door. She started running the bath as she divested herself of all her clothes until she was standing there naked except for the thin pasty layer of sperm from Mark and four strange men. Only when she was lying in the bath did her body and mind begin to relax. Her tender pussy felt so thoroughly and delightfully used. Her ass was still stretched and full feeling. She slipped beneath the water and felt the sperm loosening from her body as her mind dwelt on the all the sensations she had experienced at the hands of her many "clients" over the last number of hours. She had had her first threesome, a genuine hooker experience and a semi forced gangbang. In bed later she drifted asleep lost in a private world of erotic longings and lust.

The next morning Mark rang early.

"Is that Gabriella?"

Half an hour later she was opening the door to him dressed in a slutty school girl oufit. A little later she was hog tied and saliva was dripping from her just used mouth.

"Ohhh fuck me hard in the ass you fucker."

Mark's cock felt harder than ever when he heard these words. Linda had always refused and it had been her only rule last night. But she was soon mewling uncontrollably as he buried himself in her tight ass and yanked her head back by the hair until he sprayed his release as she cried out with pleasure.

Later dressed respectfully and no longer sporting the blonde wig they checked out and Linda strode past the security guard and gave him a big wink and a cheeky smile that confused him for the rest of the day.