Linda Embraces Slutdom Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand up," the young man commanded confidently now.

Linda obeyed quickly her mind blank apart from her submissive erotic responsiveness. She instinctively pulled her arms behind her back and jutted her chest forward. Her mouth was still overflowing with saliva and she could still taste his spunk flavoured cock in her mouth and feel its recent presence and pressure in her throat. She felt a sharp stinging sensation on her right tit and realised dimly that it had just been smacked, hard. It reddened just as Gary's palm fell upon her other tit and Linda yelped and leaned forward from the waist.

"Turn around you nasty cock tease," Gary hissed coldly.

Linda complied and glanced at him in the mirror. She could see his eyes roving with pleasure around the rump of her ass.

"Spread your legs shoulder width apart."

Linda did so slowly and seductively and she enjoyed the feverish concentration upon the young man's face as he eyed her well built form with salacious appreciation. She savoured the sensation of exposure and vulnerability before a man driven mad by a lust for her that she had enkindled in him.

"Reach forward, very slowly and run your hands down your legs until you grab hold of your ankles."

Linda placed her hands on her thighs and began leaning forward as she reached down. Gary watched breathlessly as her slit appeared below the base of her ass and revealed itself fully and opened up slightly in front of him as Linda bent far forward. When she was positioned to his satisfaction he slapped her ass hard pushing Linda forward as she winced and gasped loudly. She would have fallen forward if Gary had not grabbed her hair and pulled her back into balance. Mark was watching with mixed emotions. He found his woman's display arousing and extremely sexy but since he was not a participant felt it discomfiting as well. This young man was taking liberties with his woman and her satisfaction was his doing alone. He knew that he had to allow events to take their course if they were to get out of this shop without incident. Gary was still holding Linda's hair firmly as she remained bent forward on display before him. He leaned his head beside her ear and taunted her.

"You nasty cock whore, you are so wet for cock," he slid two fingers up her snatch as he said this and Linda's mouth opened and she gasped shallowly.

"I'm going to fuck you like the dirty slut you are, I'm gonna pound you good."

He released her hair and slipped his fingers from her sopping cunt and positioned himself behind her. Linda's eyes were closed, but they opened wide when Gary slammed himself savagely into her and gripped her hips tightly to pull her back to him as he began to beat against her with the fierce and fast bucking strokes of an impatient and self centred young man's fucking. Each ramming penetration drew a louder moan from Linda's open mouth as her face reddened and her brow became furrowed. Gary pummelled her as he flung his thighs against her petite frame.

"You love it," he grunted " you love my hard cock." A sharp sound of a stinging smack resounded round the small room and Linda panted raunchy hot breaths from her lowered head. Positioned as she was Gary was afforded a clear view of his cock as it disappeared and reappeared with each thunderous thrust as he stuffed her violently in a relentless rhythm. Then Gary stopped jack hammering her and remained lodged deep in her slick snatch while he breathed throatily. Grabbing her hair in one hand he pulled her torso up with a sharp yank.

"Grab your ass cheeks bitch," he barked gruffly.

The fuck-dazed woman remained suspended by the hair and bent at the waist as she placed her hands on her hot ass. Gary let go of her hair and grabbed her soft and sweaty boobs in his hands and gripped firmly. Using them for leverage he began sawing in and out of her clenching and drenched passage with the crude energy of his youthful and burning desire. He was cursing his passion now with coarse and salty oaths.

"Take it like the nasty cock whore you are."

Linda's loins were on fire as the sweet friction of his crude intrusions were firing her cunt to a pitch of electrifying sensations beyond consciousness. High pitched squeals and unintelligible grunting spilled from her open her mouth as she was pitched back and forth.

"You love it, I want to hear you say it,"he grunted. "I want to hear you say you love it."

He smacked her ass hard three times.

"Say you love it."

"I love your cock," Linda moaned softly as Gary's balls tapped out a beat on her ass.

"Ask me to fuck you please." Three more slaps focused her mind.

"Please fuck me."

"Again!" Smackkkk.

"Please fuck me, fuck me like that."

Gary grabbed her hair and yanked her head up with one hand and then started slapping her boobs with his other hand while he drilled her in pile driving sweeps.

"Who's your daddy?" he snarled "Who's your daddy slut?"

Linda's brain barely registered the strangeness of this statement coming from a horny guy in his early twenties, ten years her junior.

"Who's your fucking daddy?" he repeated as he drove himself into her sopping pussy. Linda was cumming around his thick tool and moaning gibberish in strained uncontrolled gasps. She felt his rough hands around her throat and he squeezed hard as he continued to bang her fiercely.

"When I let you breath again you had better tell me who your Daddy is bitch."

Linda was struggling for breath and this new strange sensation triggered an intense orgasm that ripped through her loins and pelvis. Her ass was shaking and trembling wildly, her legs buckled beneath her. This kid was owning her. He released his grip on her throat.

"Ohhhhhh fuckkkk , " Linda moaned through rasping deep breaths " You.... you're my daddy, ohhhhhh please keep fucking me daddy ohhhhhhhhh yesssss fuck that slut pussy ohhhh yes dadddyyyy."

This tipped Gary into overdrive. He grabbed each corner of Linda's lips in his fingers. He then pulled her upright as he thrust hard with deep surging strokes while he fish-hooked her as she moaned girlishly.

Mark's cock was now rock hard in his pants while his girl was used and dominated. Gary stopped still inside her and held her tight. He stared at her body in the mirror. He gazed at her perfect soft, full tits with their hard, erect nipples. They were swollen and still shook gently. Her tight waist and toned stomach were coated in a fine film of sweat and her knees had drawn together and were bent slightly to allow her to keep her balance during the cock battering she was receiving. She was pushing her body back on his cock.

"I can do whatever I want to you, can't I?" Gary whispered in her ear. "Now tell me to keep fucking you like the whore you are."

Gary pinched her nipples and twisted them hard as he said this. Linda squirmed and her body shook with a further wave of an intense orgasm. She was loving this treatment.

"Tell me what you want."

"Please, ohhhh, ughhhh, please fuck me like a dirty whore, ohhhhh, make me your slut."

Mark was beating his cock in his hand now as he watched all this unfold. Gary began thrusting again before pulling out and spinning her around. He lay down on the ground and gestured Linda down to him. He held his cock up in the air as Linda squatted down over his cock facing him and lowered herself down upon him. Her knees touched the ground either side of his waist and her tits were jiggling wildly. Gary held her hips as she pushed her pussy lips down on his penis. He held her there with the first inch of his erection inside her and then began thrusting up into her. Linda arched her back and threw her head upwards and played with her tits giving Gary a view he would never forget. Mark meanwhile was just about to cum and he stood above Linda who had her eyes closed when he erupted and poured thick ropes of spunk on her upturned face. Some landed on her eyes and dropped in her mouth and some clung from her cheeks and chin. She spat out some from her mouth and it dangled from her lips as she moaned ever more intensely.

Mark stood back and tucked himself back in his pants. Gary was close to coming now and his hips were a blur. Then a scratching could be heard from the door handle and Mark looked to see a thin wire reaching up towards and lifting the latch. Suddenly the door swung open and the young cashier could be seen flanked by three burly security guards.

"Oh my God," the young woman said as she watched Linda's swollen pussy accepting Gary's engorged cock while her tits swung and spunk dripped from her glazed face and onto her sweat streaked body. Linda was almost oblivious while Gary was still pumping as he felt his nuts contract and sperm racing towards his shaft.

He pushed her up and slid out from under her. When he let go of her she slid onto her knees and then felt her head getting twisted up by the hair. She couldn't open her eyes but opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue instinctively in anticipation of another cum shower. Sure enough to the shock of the young cashier Gary soon started spurting a stream of sperm onto her upturned face. Several spurts were drained into her mouth and it mixed with her saliva before Linda spat it back out and let it drool down her face and fall onto her tits and thighs. The girl turned and ran while the tallest of the three men broke everyone out of their trance.

"Gary, get out of here, you're fired," he barked.

Linda heard this and as her mind cleared a fearful panic began to take hold of her. She wiped her eyes struggled to open her cum laden eye lids. The three men stared impassively at the cum covered, gasping figure before them clad only in the thigh high and boots. The tall guard took a camera out from a side pocket and took a number of photos of the just fucked woman.

"Get dressed, you two need to come with me."

12