Linda Jacobson

Story Info
Wife shows too much.
7.2k words
4.11
77k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda Jacobson was a very nice person, pleasant and well liked. While not beautiful, she was pretty and attractive with thick, solid black hair and a good, if not spectacular, figure. However, like most women, she found fault with her physique: she was too short (5' 2"), her breasts were too small (34B), she was too heavy (110 pounds), etc. However, there was one attribute with which she was happy -- her legs. They were very nice, long for her height, with calves and thighs firm and well-shaped. These assets, however, were what eventually got her in trouble for she delighted in showing them off. Linda's one significant flaw (if it was one) was that she was an inveterate exhibitionist. She always wore skirts with hose, garter belts and panties, not pantyhose. She enjoyed getting out of a car with her skirt up and legs parted, exposing her hose tops, bare thighs and panties. She delighted in sitting at a party with her legs drawn up, "accidentally" displaying those same attractions to male admirers. Her activities were relatively innocent, causing pleasure for herself and enjoyment (ocular only) to those admirers.

The only problem with her "hobby" was that her husband, Jeff, did not get the same enjoyment that she did. Somehow, the idea of other men looking salaciously up his wife's skirt did not appeal to him. This had been the source of numerous arguments between them, almost always ending with her agreeing to try to reform -- which, of course, she never did. She got a real tingle between her legs when she thought that a man had seen her thighs, even more pronounced when she knew that her panties had been seen. She knew, obviously, that Jeff disapproved and she didn't like making him unhappy, but the thrill of "the chase" overcame her good intentions. It was a compulsion that was irresistible since she really saw nothing wrong with her innocent fun. Usually she made her most blatant displays when she knew Jeff couldn't see, but, inevitably, she slipped up, he saw, and the argument began again. Fortunately, while the arguments were heated and loud, they had always been verbal, not physical. However, that was about to change.

Linda and Jeff were invited to a large New Year's Eve party given by some friends, John and Elsa Johnson, in their large rambling home. Linda had a new short cocktail dress that even made her breasts look bigger to her, under which she wore white lace panties, white garter belt and sheer, long stockings. She felt very good as they arrived, confident in her appearance and ready to have a good time. After circulating for awhile, she ended up sitting on a couch and, almost without thinking, opened her legs sufficiently to get that tingle as eyes probed toward her thighs. Actually, she was reasonably circumspect, only showing her legs, not her panties. However, as the evening wore on and 12:00 AM approached, the excitement of the evening, and a drink or two, created a boldness that took her beyond her normal limits. Suddenly, an urge overcame her, and she went into the bedroom where coats and purses had been placed, reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down and off. She had never gone that far before at a party or social event, but somehow being without panties that night seemed overwhelmingly attractive.

She came out of the bedroom feeling very sexy, very open under her skirt, as she walked through the crowd. When twelve midnight arrived, she and Jeff kissed and she kissed several friends in celebration. After midnight, the party settled down and she found herself sitting, once again, on couch in one of the many side rooms. Then, knowing full well what she was doing, she let her skirt ride up near her hose tops and let her legs open slightly. Very shortly after that, she had an avid audience of three men hanging on to every word she said -- and focusing their eyes on the white thighs exposed under her skirt. She felt her tingle multiplied, partly because of the time, the drinks and the fascinated audience and she was almost compelled to do more. She had never shown her cunt before, only her panties, at most, but now she wanted to be seen. Slowly, as if merely shifting to a more comfortable position, she raised and swung her legs over, letting them spread as she did so. Her audience had a clear view all the way to her crotch, her cunt nicely displayed as she moved. Their eyes would have bulged out if it had been possible and, for Linda, a surge of heat flowed through her, centering in her cunt.

That surge of pleasure and sexual excitement dominated her and, once again, the compulsion to show herself caused her to shift several times, opening her legs wider and longer each time she did so. There was very little conversation and the men no longer raised their eyes to her face. Finally, and later she was embarrassed to remember what she had done, she raised her knees up to shift her legs over, but just stopped in the middle, showing them her cunt. How long she stayed in that position she never knew, but three men certainly had time to study every detail of her very excited cunt. How long it would have lasted is also unknown, for suddenly she became aware of Jeff coming toward her and she jerked her legs together and set up. As Jeff came up to the couch, Linda's audience found other things that they needed to do and disappeared.

Linda was flustered, not knowing what he had seen, but he only commented that it was getting late and that they should be leaving. She was reassured when he said that he would get her coat and purse while she said goodnight to the Johnson's. Unfortunately for her, Jeff had not arrived just as she saw him. In fact, he had been the beneficiary of the same view as the three admirers but from further away and at an angle. However, even from a distance it was obvious that he was not seeing white panties. The darkness between her thighs could only have been hair and the three heads leaning forward were not focusing on her face! As he came closer, her pantiless cunt became excruciatingly clear. The black-haired lips outlined the deep red interior, showing that it was aroused and open. As she looked up and saw him, her legs snapped shut, proving that she had been well aware of her exposure. He pretended to have seen nothing, but, when getting her coat, he first opened her purse and, without surprise, pulled out a pair of sheer, white lace panties. He quickly put them in his pocket and took purse and coat to his wife -- who was due for a very unpleasant surprise.

The ride home was very quiet, neither having much to say. However, both their minds were in turmoil, replaying, over and over, the events of the evening. Having gotten over her first fear of Jeff having seen her showing herself, Linda's sexual excitement returned. She was both shocked at what she had done, but the thought, "I showed my cunt to those guys. Gods, they had to have seen everything! Oh, I wish I could have seen what I showed! I know that my skirt was up and my legs were open! Damn, I wish I could go off right now!" The same litany kept running through her mind all the way home.

For Jeff, the train of thought was very different. His first and automatic reaction was to be filled with anger as he saw those three men studying his wife's cunt -- particularly how wet and open it was. He had been irate with her when she just showed her panties, but this was unbelievable. He ran over several scenarios as to how he was going to confront her when they got home, all culminating in some severe punishment. His anger was very real and he was, in fact, quite furious. However, he had to admit to himself that he had been momentarily aroused, himself, as he walked toward and saw her legs spread and her cunt on show. He even had to admit a flash of smugness as he saw her audience gaping at what he saw regularly! Knowing that other men had seen between his wife's legs both repelled and excited him at the same time. Still, she had to be punished!

As they walked into the house, Linda suddenly remembered that she still had no panties on and knew that she had better put them on or else not let Jeff see her undress. She threw her coat onto the couch and headed immediately for the bedroom, but Jeff came right with her, ending her chance to undress alone. Taking her purse with her, she went into the bathroom, closed the door and opened it to retrieve her panties. She stared with astonishment and almost dropped the purse as she saw that they were missing. Thoughts of what could have happened flooded her mind, ranging from someone rummaging through her purse to having carelessly dropped the panties as she hurriedly put them away -- and she didn't know which was worse. However, everything was in its place, so she concluded that her panties were still back on their friend's bed, a traumatic thought in itself. Coming out of the bathroom, she had a blank, confused and worried expression on her face, and Jeff knew why!

He had already stripped to his shorts as he came up behind her and, before she could react, unzipped her dress down to her hips in back. Slipping it off of her shoulders and helping her step out of it and seeing her wearing only a bra, garter belt and hose, he asked, ingenuously, "What happened to your panties?"

Caught, Linda stammered, "Oh, I...I...took them off in the bathroom. They're in the hamper."

Closing his trap, Jeff reached over to his pants and said, "It's the damnest thing, but I thought you had worn these tonight! I wonder how they got into my pocket?" He watched as Linda's face froze in a stunned expression, her mouth open with no sound coming out. "So you just took them off in the bathroom! You took them off in a bathroom I don't doubt, but it wasn't this one! You've been walking around all night without panties and heaven knows how many people saw up your skirt. I walked into that room and, from the door, saw your cunt! You had three guys so close that they could have counted the hairs on it! I'll swear that they were almost drooling as they stared at the hole! What in hell were you thinking of? Then, to make it worse, you try to fool me by lying! God damn it, explain yourself!"

Linda literally was speechless. She tried to think of something to say but her mind was frozen with shock and nothing came out. There was nothing that she could say to defend herself, for she was caught -- guilty as charged. Finally, she managed to stammer out, "Oh....oh, Jeff, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry! I...I've gone without panties lots of time because....it's daring, I guess, a little adventure. I never show all the way up...it just feels sexy to walk around outside or at a store with nothing on underneath. I was having such a good time and I felt sexy in my new dress and I just wanted to feel sexier. I took off my panties and felt very excited and, I don't know, maybe a little high. It was fun walking around, talking to people, thinking how shocked they would be to know that I wasn't wearing anything under my skirt. I never intended to let anyone see my cunt, it just happened and only that one time." Then, starting to cry, "I just got carried away. We were talking and they were very flattering and made me feel very attractive. I had my skirt up a bit and, without thinking, I swung my legs over and felt a real rush when, from their reaction, I knew that they had probably seen all the way up. Then I did it again -- and again. I just couldn't stop! Oh, they were looking and I got hotter and hotter and, finally, just before you came in, I just held my legs apart. Gods, I almost went off! I just couldn't help myself! Please don't be mad!"

She continued sobbing as Jeff replied, "I'm not mad, I'm furious! You know better than that! What if someone else, like the Johnson's, had come in and seen you flashing your cunt? You were alone in that room with those guys -- what if they wanted to do more than look? We had a big argument the last time you deliberately showed your panties and you promised to cut it out, and now you do it without panties! Well, this time I'm not going to argue or discuss! You did more than break your promise and you're going to pay big time! Come over here and get over my knee! You're going to get your little ass blistered until you won't dare do anything like this again!"

Linda looked at him without belief. She had never been spanked, even by her parents, and the thought of her husband doing so was incomprehensible. However, before she could react, Jeff grabbed her around the waist and pulled her over. When his intentions really sank in, she began to struggle mightily, but her 5'2" and 110 pounds against his 6' and 185 meant that the struggle was quickly lost. He held her down with his right hand on her back and his right hand began a ferocious spanking. His hand rose and with a mighty SMACK landed solidly on her bottom. Almost before she could shriek "eeeeek, OUCH" two more hit, SMACK...SMACK. These were the first three of a veritable barrage... SMACK...SMACK...SMACK...SMACK...SMACK...SMACK! As the blows rained down, Linda screamed and begged, promised to reform, promised to do anything if he would stop. "Oh God, stop, it hurts....please Jeff, that's enough...I'm sorry....PLEASE....I'll never do it again.....OOOOOOH.....OUCH.....NO MORE, PLEASE!" On and on went the spanking: SMACK...SMACK....SMACK...SMACK... SMACK...SMACK. On and on went the pleas: "OOOUCH....please stop....I'll always were panties....ooooh.....oooooh." Her cries and pleas disintegrated into moans and groans rather that speech as the spanking went on. She had been twisting and struggling but, now, she just sank down and absorbed the blows, whimpering and crying as the pain mounted. Her bottom which had been a delectable pink-white flesh color now was a beet-red that seemed to radiate heat. Jeff had promised that she would have her "little ass blistered" and, while there might not be actual blisters, it was close.

Finally, whether from taking pity on her, a tired arm of a sore hand, the spanking stopped. Jeff looked at his handiwork and saw a red bottom, uniformly red from the top of her thighs to the top of her hips. He did feel a surge of pity, but, also, a swelling (literally) of sexual arousal as he looked at the black fringed cunt lips that were poking out from between her legs. Setting her on her feet, he hugged her as she squeezed against him, stammering out, "Oh....oh...it hurts. I'm so sorry....I didn't mean to go that far! Will you forgive me?" It perhaps seems strange that the one who had just been soundly spanked was still apologizing for her indiscretion, but Linda accepted the punishment as earned even if she hated it. "I'd just never had that feeling of being sexually powerful, having men hanging over me like that! I just wasn't thinking of any possible consequences until I saw you coming and I came to my senses -- too late.

Jeff's response was equally seemingly out of character in light of his previous anger. "That's all right, Honey. I guess what you did wasn't too bad -- at least, nothing bad happened. A drink or two and, well.....you know, things do happen. I was really mad when I saw you open like that but, I'll admit, it wasn't so much what you were showing, but the circumstances. There were a lot of people around, including others in the same room and people will gossip. Think of women whispering, 'Did you see Linda Jacobson at Shirley Johnson's party? She was showing everything she had to those men!' We don't need that!"

"My God, Jeff, I wasn't even thinking but, of course, you're right! I'll certainly never do anything like that again." Then, softly, "But, you're not mad now, are you, and you forgive me?"

Jeff didn't say a word, merely unsnapping her bra and placing her on the bed. Removing his shorts, he revealed that "swelling" as a firm erection, a hard cock. Getting between her legs, he slid the cock into a very well lubricated cunt. Other than a slight wince from her sore, battered bottom as he came down on her, Linda welcomed the penetration as evidence that she was back in his good graces. She began to react almost immediately as her began screwing her, the severe spanking not having cooled off the cunt that had been hot all evening. As she surged up and down against him, matching his strokes, however, her thoughts were elsewhere, back at the party. In her mind was a continual picture of herself laying back, her legs open with three men staring at her naked cunt. The thrill, the excitement of that moment fueled her drive toward a violent orgasm.

Oddly enough, Jeff's thoughts were of the same moment in time. He kept seeing his wife, legs open, displaying that same naked cunt to the same three men, but from a different angle. He still pictured the black-haired lips pulled back revealing the inter lips and the dark hole between them. The color was deep red, not pink, showing her arousal as she obviously knew what she was doing. Jeff didn't really understand his reaction, but even at the time he had had mixed emotions, masculine anger but, also, masculine arousal. Now, as he drove his cock into that same cunt, the image of her exposing herself to a rapt audience spurred him toward a tremendous climax. Actually, Linda began the writhing and almost spastic motions of orgasm before he did, but that served as a trigger to send him over the edge as he ejaculated deep within her. Shortly afterwards, they collapsed in bed (it was now 4:00 AM) and fell asleep, leaving much to be thought about and discussed.

Actually, Jeff had been startled by his uncharacteristic rage last night and, finally, recognized that it had come, primarily, from his own ambivalence toward Linda's exhibitionist tendencies -- excited by what he saw but feeling guilty that he was aroused by his own wife's exposure. That surge of heat he felt as he saw those three men staring between her legs shouldn't have happened, so he took it out on her. That was only a part of his motivation: she was breaking her promise, she was blatantly exposing herself in the wrong setting, the watchers were ogling at his property, etc. Then, perhaps worst of all, she compounded her "offense" by trying to hide what she had done by trying to lie to him. In any case, while his anger was not completely irrational, his recognition of his true motivation led to a far more open-minded discussion of the whole situation.

As a result, he following several days did involve a great deal of thinking and soul searching. Linda was able to describe the excitement and arousal she derived from her moderate exhibitionism -- primarily from showing her legs and occasionally, her panties to other men and, she admitted reluctantly, a few women who seemed appreciative. She did like to go without panties, but, except for the New Year's Eve session, never having shown anything other than her legs. It just felt daring to be walking around stores, etc. knowing that she was naked under her skirt.

Jeff, reluctantly, admitted that seeing up another woman's skirt always was exciting for him, so he had to accept that being on the other end, the person showing herself could get that same enjoyment. In addition, after seeing her display that night, her normal "flashing" seemed relatively unimportant and, if done discreetly, could lead to mutual pleasure. Consequently, to find out exactly how she looked and how he felt about it, several times times during that week he stood a distance from the car and watched Linda get out with varying degrees of exposure. To his own surprise, he realized that seeing his own wife displaying herself was at least as erotic, possibly even more, than seeing another woman doing the same thing! As a result, his objections to her doing so evaporated and, in fact, her exhibiting herself became a arousing conversation between them as she described her "adventures" in terms of how much she showed and who saw. Since this frequently led to more sexual intimacy between them, Jeff even encouraged her in her "innocent" displays. However, it was agreed that when not wearing panties she would be quite discreet, usually meaning keeping her skirt down and legs closed. In addition, she was to be certain that, unlike the situation on New Year's Eve, she should not show anything unless there was no risk. With those limitations, exhibitionism became a pleasure for both of them. However, this increased freedom was the source of another, and more serious, encounter.