Linda O'Neil Goes Black

Story Info
Linda O'Neil is lonely on the road.
3.3k words
4.42
47.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sean469
sean469
15 Followers

Linda O'Neil, The World's Sexiest Brunette, Goes Black

If you are familiar with Linda O'Neil, you know she is one of the most popular internet models today. She has graced the pages of many fitness magazines and you might have seen her in any of numerous advertisements and other television appearances. If you have not heard of her, she is known as the world's sexiest brunette, and once you see her you see that is a very accurate statement. She is 5 foot 4 inches, 115 pounds who has the face of an angel. Now you have some background about Linda, also know she is on the road making many appearances around the country and that is where our story begins.

Every couple of months, Linda and many other famous models have model appearance specifically to meet the fans and make photo appearances with them. Although Linda always enjoys meeting her fans, it does make a somewhat lonely time as she is on the move constantly and hard have a steady relationship. Linda of course has many, many offers from her fans, some very tame, some very explicit. She is always considerate and truth be told, she sometimes wonders about what it would be like if she took some of her more aggressive fans up on some of their offers. The one thing Linda is not ashamed to admit is she is a highly sexual person and that mood comes through often in her photo shoots, which her fans certainly appreciate it. During one long weekend, Linda decided to live out a fantasy with one of her fans and it would be a weekend neither would soon forget.

The story starts in a faraway city on a Friday night, Linda was doing a vip meet and greet. The event was going along fine, but Linda was becoming a bit bored and her mind started to wander. The first thing she started to fantasize about was interracial sex. At first she wasn't even thinking about herself, just a nameless black man and white woman enjoying each others company. The more she thought about it, the more she started to think of herself being intimate with a attractive black man. All of a sudden she ran into someone "Oh I am sorry I hope you aren't hurt." "Oh I don't think you did any damage" the very tall stranger said. Linda noticed he was very handsome and had a very muscular body, but the first thing Linda noticed was that he fit the profile of the man she was dreaming about in every way, down to the color of his skin, black.

"By the way my name is Sean, and I hope you are ok." "It was my fault, and it is nice to meet you, I am Linda." Sean asked Linda if he could buy her a drink, Linda said sure as the portion of the party she was obligated to attend had come and gone, she was on her own time now. "I take it you are one of the models here for the event." "Well, yes I am, and hope you don't hold that against me" Linda replied with a devilish grin. "I must admit Linda I saw you earlier this evening and wanted to introduce myself although I thought it would be in a more traditional manner." "If you can keep a secret I was getting bored and glad you ran into me, no pun intended." Sean and Linda started to get to know each other and were obviously enjoying each others company. Linda's curiosity was running rampant thinking about interracial sex again, and she was becoming more and more certain the man in front of her was going to be her first black man.

"Sean, by the way, I was going to ask, how did you hear about this party?" "Are you working with any of the models?" Sean replied "no not at all, just a fan of one of the models and heard she was going to be here." "Oh really, maybe I can introduce you to her, that is the least I can do." "Well that would be great Linda," and with a huge grin on his face "are you familiar with Linda O'Neil." Blushing Linda started to smile and then a very nervous laugh to try and not give herself away. She still didn't know much about this stranger, other than he seemed to be very nice, and he had the best body she had ever seen.

"Linda, I hope you don't think this is too forward but I would love to take you to dinner, I know you have a busy day tomorrow so if you are free tomorrow night it would be my pleasure to take you to one of my favorite restaurants in the city." Linda becoming tired of eating alone on the road was thrilled with the offer accepted and although she wanted to continue with their conversation, it was getting late and she did have to get up very early in the morning so she bid Sean goodnight and as her head hit the pillow, all she could think about was that tall, muscular black man touching her for the first time.

Saturday was very busy for Linda, but the day flew by as Linda was very excited about her date with Sean. Although Linda had not one racist bone in her body, she had never been on a real date with a black man. The more she though about it the more sexually turned on she became. As Sean was going to pick her up straight from the model expo, she didn't have time to change. She decided to take a two different outfits with her to change into later. One was a very sexy red v neck evening gown, the other was her favorite black pair of thong underwear. She was hoping she would be able to show off the thong before the night was out.

Sean came by to pick her up and he was even more attracted to her than he first was. He knew she was one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen, he had no idea she was so sweet as well. The conversation they had was very enjoyable and he really liked that they both seemed to be on the same wavelength with many issues. He had to watch himself as he did not want to scare Linda off, if she knew how much he wanted her, Sean was afraid she would not be at all interested in a sexual relationship. He thought she was just looking to have a friend to have dinner with.

Sean took Linda to a wonderful Italian place he was familiar with and was lucky he could get one of the most private tables in the restaurant. The dinner was going so well, their conversation picked right off from the previous day, and the dinner itself was fabulous. Linda by this time was almost sure that Sean would be sharing her bed that night. If she would have only told poor Sean this, his body was as tense as a board, trying to relax as much as he could.

Linda started to pick up on Sean being a bit tense and suggested they find a dance club. Sean knew a place just down the street that was one of the hottest in town but it usually took 30 minutes or so to get in. Linda seeing this would be a perfect time to change into her fire engine red dress told Sean if he would like, to go to the club as she needed to make a few phone calls concerning business. Sean of course was happy to oblige and told her he would meet her at the club. Linda smiled and was very interested into seeing Sean's look on his face when he first sees her in her very sheer, revealing dress.

As Sean waited at the club, the line moved fairly quickly and he was about at the door and Linda had yet to show up. As he waited he saw many beautiful women but he thought none had the beauty and style of Linda. He decided once she showed up, he was going to tell Linda how much he was attracted to her, even if she walked out, he knew if he didn't try he would regret it. Sean's mind was trying to come up with a plan and then he felt a hand on his shoulder, "Hi stranger." There was Linda in her red dress and it was all Sean could do to keep his mouth from hitting the ground. She was the sexiest thing he had ever seen.

"While I was making some calls, I decided to try this on, how do you like it?" Flabbergasted Sean replied "Linda you are the most beautiful creature I have ever seen." Linda grabbed his had as they walked into the club together. Sean soon realized that every pair of male (and a few female) eyes were focused on Linda. It filled him with great pride that she was there with him. Linda put her arm around him and whispered "lets see what they say about black men are true." Sean was about to mumble something until Linda cooed "that black men are great dancers."

Sean and Linda drew all kind of stares as they hit the dance floor. I guess a tall black man with a beautiful brunette white woman will cause that. They were playfully dancing at first with a lot of smiles and the occasional touching. After a few songs the touching grew more frequent and they also were dancing much closer together. The songs also became slower, more seductive type. Linda was facing away from Sean as he came up behind her and they were slowly grinding into each other. Linda could not help but feel Sean's growing bulge and Sean could not help but see the sweat building around Linda's temples and also her legs had a little sweat as well. The more they danced, the more Sean had to have her. He would soon get this wish fulfilled unlike he would ever had dreamed.

After what seemed like all night, the club had last call and one more dance. As the two danced one last time, Linda started to rub on Sean's chest and Sean felt Linda's lower back down to her ass. Sean was rock hard and his slacks could hardly contain him by now. Linda could not help but to see this and she very discreetly start to slowly massage him right there on the dance floor. Thankfully for Sean the song soon ended as he knew he would not have lasted much longer with Linda touching him like that. Linda then softly spoke "Come home with me." Sean almost the crowd down trying to get out of there with Linda, he had to have her.

During the cabride home, the two were inseparable, they were holding hands and soon started to kiss passionately. The first kiss was as good as Linda ever dreamed. The cab driver was having a hard time driving watching the black man and white woman basically having sex in his cab. During the cab ride Linda told her newfound lover "I have dreamed about being with a black man, and have everything I have always looked for," right before she placed her tongue in his very willing mouth. Sean stared at Linda and as he was kissing her neck "Linda, you are as beautiful as I ever imagined, I had no idea the reality would even match the fantasy of you but you have surpassed my wildest dreams." As they left the cab, Sean picked up Linda and began to carry her to her room.

When the door opened, the two lovers could not get undressed soon enough. Linda's dress was off within seconds, and all she had on was a black thong. Sean had to just stare for a minute and became frozen. "What is wrong Sean, you don't like what you see?" Linda inquired in a worried tone. "Oh my god, no Linda, I just can't believe a woman like you is here with me, I just get over the fact I might be dreaming." "Well come here and I will pinch you," and as sat on the bed undoing Sean's belt, she saw by far the largest, thickest cock she had ever seen. "WOW!, can that be real?" Linda exclaimed. Sean just smiled and soon Linda started to slowly make Sean realize this was better than any dream he had ever had before.

Linda finally was going to have her black man, and everything he lusted after was right before her. Sean's erection was at least 10 inches Linda thought and he had to be at least half of that in thickness. As she finally placed the black weapon into her willing mouth her body was on fire. She could only take a few inches at first and she even started to worry that when the time came he would tear her insides apart. As fit as she was, she was very tight and didn't think she would be able to accept his thickness very well. Sean started to grunt and had to remove himself from Linda as he knew he couldn't take any more of her touch. He laid Linda down, removed her sexy thong panties and dove into the sweetest thing his eyes had ever seen. He could taste just how wet Linda was, he knew she was getting just as turned on as he was and that alone almost drove him over the edge. His tongue was driving Linda mad and her body soon was driven to what would be the first of many orgasms she reached that night.

Sean's tongue was massaging Linda's clitoris and Linda started to move her body with every thrust of his tongue. Sean thought to himself that Linda tasted like no other woman he had ever had. Usually oral sex on a woman didn't arouse him much and often it was a little bit of a turnoff. Not so with Linda, Sean would have loved to have given his brunette lover oral sex anytime anyplace she pleased. Sean was in no hurry to stop until Linda gasped "now Sean, I want you inside me now!" Sean at this moment would have done almost anything Linda asked and was happy to oblige.

Looking down onto Linda's sweat soaked body, he saw a look on her face he would remember for many nights to come. She just stared into his eyes and reached out to guide his rigid cock into her wetness. All her fears about his size had gone away, all she thought about was having him inside her. Sean was not sure how Linda would react to his first thrust but he was pleasantly surprised that a good 6 or 7 inches easily went into her before she felt any pain. Sean stopped at that point and very slowly rocked in and out of her. He went no deeper and all the while his mouth was exploring every inch of hers. His arms soon were under her lower back and her arms and legs were locked around his body. They held this position for a long while until Sean thought Linda was ready him to put his cock even deeper into her.

Nine inches of black manhood was now into Linda O'Neil's sexy athletic body. She was now begging him to take her over and over. She wanted every inch he could give her and he finally was able to go all the way in. It took a long time but it was certainly worth the effort. Each stroke into Linda was better than the last and Sean knew that this night would be replayed over and over as long as he was drawing a breath. During what was Linda's fourth or fifth climax, Sean started to moan loudly "Linda I can't wait, I can't hold out any longer." Linda with her right hand brought his mouth onto her own right as Sean had the best orgasm of his entire life. It seemed to last for minutes, he could not stop releasing his lust into Linda. When he finally stopped thrusting into Linda, he laid on top of her and neither moved for what seemed like a split second, but in reality was closer to fifteen minutes.

Sean and Linda were staring into each other's eyes and they continued to kiss and touch each other. Both realized at the same time that what they each experienced was what they had both fantasized about. Sean had always wanted to seduced a beautiful brunette and Linda had lusted after a black man for a long while. During this time Sean began to spring to life again and lifted Linda up and carried her into the shower.

Sean was now pumping Linda much harder and faster than their first time. He loved the fact that Linda wanted him to take her like this, with each pump into her, she moaned with pleasure and yelled the occasional "oh harder, faster baby." Sean soon filled Linda up again as his seed started to drip out of Linda's very worn out pussy. She needed to be taken like this she knew, she needed to let go in the worst way and Sean was as eager to explore her body as she was to enjoy his. They coupled a few more times during the night before they collapsed into each others arms. Neither had an ounce of strength left. They slept in, in fact they slept 12 hours until Sean woke up with another bulging erection and a huge grin on his face.

After a another workout in bed with Linda, they went downstairs to get a bite to eat. The restaurant was almost vacant and that allowed Sean and Linda one last chance to be with each other. During their meal, Sean and Linda rotated pleasing each other. Sean had a few fingers in Linda's ever expanding love box, while Linda's hand was firmly around Sean's penis one last time. They each brought each other to climax the final time. Sean offered Linda a ride to the airport and they were both a little sad that their weekend romance was coming to an end. Linda would get back to traveling around the country and continuing on with her modeling and Sean would go back to work Monday like any other week, but with an experience he would never forget. During their goodbyes, they had one last lingering kiss. "Linda, I just wanted to thank you for the most wonderful weekend of my life." "Sean, I want you to know I enjoyed it just as much as you and will never forget it." One last look from them both and the last thing Linda spoke was "and by the way, I will be back in town over the holidays, I hope Santa will have the Christmas present I want." Sean confidently stated "oh you have been a good girl, I bet Santa will be very good to you." They both left knowing that in a few months there ever growing lust would be fulfilled again.

A few weeks later Sean received an email from the Linda O'Neil website. He was thrilled to hear from her. The email was a few new pics of Linda that she had just put on her website. The pics were of Linda in various stages of dress and undress with her in the red dress and black thong that Sean could not get out of his mind. The caption of the pics were "Linda's ultimate weekend."

sean469
sean469
15 Followers