Linda Saga Of Lust And Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Graves was enjoying watching the love making but he was ready to participate now that Madeline had got things going so nicely. He was getting old and needed to be aroused into action. Linda would be first then Madeline. Linda's bottom was high in the air as she bent over giving her lust to her new girlfriend when she felt his member enter her vessel. She pushed back against his intrusion as he grunted and rutted her. Then she felt his hand smack the side of her thigh and remembering the pain and pleasure it brought when administered by Father Gilgo, Linda surged against him. Once twice, three times then four times she felt the pain his hand inflicted. Mr. Graves pulled out and guided her towards the end of the couch kneeling above Madeline's face. Madeline took Linda's pussy and kissed and licked it holding it against her face with both hands. With Madeline's pussy free, Mr. Graves mounted her and rutted her hard and came inside her flooding her with his semen. Then they all fell in a sticky sweaty mass together.

Mr. Graves had been trying to get his trophy wife pregnant but needed some excitement to generate interest. It had been Madeline's idea to have a threesome and dress up as a French maid to stoke his fantasy. This girl Linda was excellent and he hoped Celestial Escort service had more like her.

12