Linda The Party Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laura_1
Laura_1
51 Followers

I moved back away from Ron and James wasted no time. He ran his fingers between my legs to get my juices. Then he pushed his fingers into my ass! I pulled away and SMACK! “Don’t you pull away from me bitch” SMACK! He got me wet there and put his huge cock at my ass. I couldn’t believe this was happening and said “James, I’ve never done this” SMACK! “Don’t lie to me BITCH”. “All you white whores want this” As he rammed his huge black cock right into my ass!

It hurt like nothing else as he rammed into me. But it also was making me cum and scream and tell him “More, fuck my ass, James”. He was fucking me so hard my knees were leaving the floor when he thrust into me. All the time his tirade of name calling continued “I’m fuckin that sweet white ass Bitch” “I’m fucking it good” “You are gonna beg for James big black dick again Slut" “That ass needs black cock”. I felt him cum deep inside of me. It felt white-hot as he let go with cum after cum after cum. All the time telling me how thankful I should be to take James’ cum. “Only the trashiest white sluts get James”. James pulled slowly out of me, I wasn’t sure I wanted him to. No, I didn’t want him to.

I turned to see Angie sitting on Leo, impaled on his cock. Ron had his cock in her mouth. They all got off together and she swallowed Ron’s cum. James pointed and said to me “Now that’s a good white slut”. She is, but maybe it’s more exciting to be a bad white slut!

Next afternoon, it was announced on TV that Jim’s company had signed the biggest Oil deal ever with the Nigerian Company.

Rob and Rhonda? Everything was cool till Sam got there. Rob learned a little about tasting something that wasn’t part of a woman. But that’s another story!

Rob is now a Vice President at the Firm.

Hey, I do what I can to help my Husband do you?

Laura_1
Laura_1
51 Followers
12