Linda Works Late at the Office

Story Info
Extra hours and - EXTRAS.
4.8k words
3.98
57.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long day and Linda was looking forward to getting her work finished so she could get out of the office and go home. She was the last one there and she'd really had enough for one day and wanted to get out of the clothes she was wearing. They'd had a visit from an important new client and to make a good impression she'd dressed very smartly for the meeting, wearing a new black suit that comprised a jacket and a tight, shortish skirt. Teamed with black stockings and a thin white silk blouse, and having spent extra time on her make-up she thought that she'd looked very much the part of the professional businesswoman. Indeed, more than once she had noticed two of the male visitors casting slightly lecherous glances in her direction, and when they did the tour of the factory one or two of the lads there smiled appreciatively as they looked her up and down.

But it was late now, past seven, and the skirt was starting to feel a bit uncomfortable and the suspenders she was wearing were beginning to irritate. Plus, she was wearing new underwear, which although it was very comfortable, a nice lacy white bra which enhanced her cleavage and a matching thong, she couldn't wait to get them off and have a nice hot bath.

She glanced at the clock and worked quickly at the keyboard trying to get finished. After a few more minutes the office door suddenly swung open and one of the lads from the factory walked in. Linda looked up with a start and then relaxed when she realised who it was.

"I thought you'd gone home Mick" she said tapping away at the keyboard again.

"And I thought the same about you" he replied. "I was then leaving when I saw the office light on and I was coming to turn it off. How come you're still here so late?"

" I've just got to get these figures finished so I can email them tonight and then I'm off. About thirty minutes and I should be finished, so if you want to go, I can lock up", Linda said.

Mick sat down beside her on the edge of her desk. "Your husband will be waiting for you won't he, have you told him you'll be late?"

"He's working abroad at the minute" she replied.

"Oh yeah, I remember you saying now, isn't he in Europe or somewhere? It must be hard for you being alone. Oh, no that's the problem though, it's NOT hard for you I suppose" he said, and laughed at his own smutty joke.

"Ha-ha, very funny" Linda said and made a face at him. "And do you have to sit on my desk? I don't have much room as it is"

"No, I don't" Mick replied, "but it's a nice view from here" he continued, staring quite openly at her cleavage and smiling.

Mick was about thirty and he was quite nice looking and he was always flirting and making suggestive comments to all the women, but particularly to Linda. She was quite used to it though and she usually gave as good as she got. She felt, like most of the girls, that he thought of himself as God's gift to women, but he was quite good fun and didn't really mean any harm.

Linda pointedly adjusted her blouse so that she was showing a little less of her breasts and said "There's nothing down there that's of your concern; they're spoken for"

"Ah yes" Mick said, quick as ever, "but while the cat's away, the puppies need looking after"

"Is that right" she said, trying to concentrate on her work and shaking her head at his comical reference to her breasts.

"Definitely. And I would be more than happy to get them out and take them for a walk now and again, if you know what I mean."

"Look" she said, "that's not going to happen; and what are you still doing here anyway? I told you I'd be ok to lock up."

"Well, seeing as there's just the two of us here I thought you might want a little fun; you know, if you're missing your husband I could sort of fill in for him. Come on" he said, "you know how much I fancy you and no-one would ever know. And how could you resist me anyway". He looked at her with a smile on his face and spread his arms wide as if to say, "Look at what's on offer"

Linda looked up and said, "I'd know. And anyway, you fancy all the women; nearly as much as you fancy yourself"

"Ouch! That's true, but you're a bit special. Didn't you notice how many times I've been up to the office to see you today? I always think women look especially hot when they're dressed up for business and today in that tight skirt and blouse and the black stockings I have to say you look really horny. And I'm not the only one who thought so."

Obviously Linda was curious and slightly flattered by this comment but she tried not to show it, and while continuing to work she casually asked, "Apart from you then, and you're always thinking about sex, who else had anything to say about me?"

Mick was happy to keep the conversation on this theme so he gladly recounted some of the comments he'd heard that day. "Well, Tim said that you looked good enough to eat and that he'd just love to feel your tits in his hands. Andy said that he'd love to give you one from behind. And as for Stuart, well I can't repeat what he said but I can assure you that you've been the main subject of discussion today."

Linda found it quite arousing to imagine what the talk would have been like in the restroom and when the guys gathered in the factory to chat. She could feel herself becoming very moist between her legs and she squirmed slightly as she thought of them talking about her, and probably discussing various parts of her body in detail, and what they'd like to do to her. In her imagination she could hear them talking about "fondling her bare tits", or "bending her over and slipping in from behind." Perhaps even talking about "fingering her hot pussy". At the same time she also wondered what Stuart had said that was so unrepeatable.

"Oh, and another thing" Mick continued, "There was a driver here when you walked through the factory and we were talking about you. He said that if he got you in his truck he'd show a posh bitch like you how doggy-style really should be done."

"Well, I'm certainly not posh - or a bitch for that matter!" Linda retorted.

"We know that, but he'd never seen you before and he just assumed that because you were management, and all tarted-up that you must be. You know what truck drivers are like. So anyway, what do you think then, are you up for a bit of fun?"

"Don't be silly" Linda replied, trying to focus on her work but struggling to get out of her mind the, surprisingly arousing, image of her in the cab of a truck being taken doggy-style by some strange driver. "What about if there was someone else here and they walked in?" she continued.

Encouraged by this slightly ambiguous response Mick replied, "Well we know we're the only two here 'cos everyone else has gone so who could walk in?"

"I don't know,.. er..., what about if the cleaner turned up, he has a key." Linda wasn't really sure where this was going. She knew that Mick liked to joke around and she expected that if she said ok then he'd probably back down anyway. But all the same she was aware that her responses were possibly sending him the message that maybe she could be persuaded. She was also wondering whether maybe she did want to be persuaded.

Mick leaned towards her and put his hand lightly on her back, rubbing it very gently as he spoke. "Come on, what's wrong with a little fun? The cleaner's already been and gone so we wouldn't be interrupted. Nobody would ever know so where's the harm?"

"And what about my husband, he'd know?"

"Only if you tell him", Mick argued. "He certainly couldn't find out any other way could he."

"I doubt that" Linda said, "first thing tomorrow you'd be in the factory I expect, crowing about your latest conquest to all the others."

Mick was becoming more encouraged by Linda's answers, as she had never actually responded with a point-blank NO. Also by the fact that she hadn't mentioned his hand, which was still lightly caressing her back as she struggled to make the effort to continue with her work.

"I admit I like women he replied and I like to discuss things with the lads; all men do. But I can assure you that I never discuss details of the women I've had"

He slipped off the desk, then turned and leaned his left elbow on it so that his face was at the same level as hers. At the same time his right hand moved a little further round her back so that his finger tips were just brushing the start of the mound of her breast through the silky material of her blouse.

Linda was aware of his touch and could feel herself becoming more aroused as the lips of her pussy started to swell and she became even wetter in her thong. Although there was always a lot of banter between the two of them she'd never really thought about him in a sexual way. As she sat there though she began to imagine his large rough hands on her naked flesh and exploring the most intimate parts of her body.

Picking up some papers, Linda pushed her chair back, stood up and walked over to the filing cabinet. Mick sat back on the desk and as she walked across the office he watched her ass wiggling from side to side in the tight skirt.

As she walked back he lifted his eyes and concentrated on her breasts this time.

"No good looking at them, I've told you it wouldn't be a good idea." Linda said as she walked past him to another cupboard.

She bent down slightly to get a file off the shelf and as she straightened up she was suddenly aware of Mick right behind her. She tried to turn but his arms went quickly round her waist and he pushed forward slightly, pinning her against the shelf of the cupboard. She struggled a bit but Mick held her tightly and kissed her lightly on the neck telling her how good it could be between them. At the same time she was well aware of something growing in his trousers as he tried, but failed, to manoeuvre his hand up onto her tits.

She managed to pull free and walked back to her desk and sat down. Almost immediately Mick was behind her again and he rested his hands on her shoulders.

"I don't know why you're holding back, you know you want me." he said, in that charming way he had.

"In your dreams. Not all women are bowled over by you." But Linda was beginning to realise that she was getting closer than ever to relenting to his demands.

"Not all women" Mick replied, "but I know you are." He suddenly let his hands slide forward from her shoulders down across her breasts, and then quickly underneath so that he was cupping them. They felt fantastic through the sensuous material of the blouse and he lifted them slightly in his hands, enjoying feeling the weight of them.

His actions caught Linda by surprise and she quickly clapped her hands over the top of his and let out an unconvincing, "No!" She made a half-hearted attempt to pull them away but she didn't try very hard and Mick sensed this straight away.

He leaned forward again and started to kiss her neck as his hands started to move slightly under her breasts. Linda leaned her head back over the chair and he moved his lips to hers, to which she quickly responded. As they kissed, her grip on Mick's hands slowly lessened and after a while her arms dropped and her hands hung limply at her sides. Mick took advantage of this freedom by allowing his own hands to start to roam over her lovely full tits.

Through the thin silky material of her blouse he gently caressed the tops of her exposed breasts and then let his hands drop to where he could feel her hardening nipples through her bra; the material of the blouse sliding sexily over her undergarment. He teased himself like this for a while as he looked down at her partially exposed cleavage, and he felt the thrill of anticipation as he imagined how good it was going to be when he finally removed her clothing and bared her ripe breasts for his pleasure.

By now Linda had reached around and was holding his legs, rubbing her hands up and down his firm thighs. As they continued to kiss passionately he finally succumbed to temptation and reaching down, he started to undo the buttons of her blouse. Linda made one more feeble attempt to stop him but he gently pushed her hands aside and continued. Once the buttons were undone he very slowly folded back the two halves of her blouse, exposing her large mounds to his gaze. As she leaned over the low back of the chair Linda's magnificent tits were thrust upwards straining the white lacy bra to its limits.

"Your tits are fucking wonderful" Mick exclaimed and Linda felt the roughness of his hand as his fingers explored her deep cleavage. "I thought they would be good, but I didn't expect them to be this good" he continued, as he leaned forward and showered the exposed parts of her breasts with kisses, his hands exploring furiously over her sexy new bra.

Linda murmured and leaned forward, "Take my blouse off will you" she asked, and Mick needed no further encouragement, slipping it quickly off her shoulders and throwing it onto a desk nearby.

With that he spun her round in the chair so she was facing him and just about at eye level with the enormous bulge in his trousers. Sitting there on her office chair with nothing on top except her bra Linda thought about what she was doing. Ever since that first night a few weeks ago when, in the space of a few hours, she'd gone from faithful housewife to being god-knows-what as she let herself be screwed in the back of a car by three men, she now seemed to have trouble thinking of anything else. Where in the past she would have just brushed off an encounter like this and sent Mick packing, now she seemed to be almost begging for it to happen, and she was convinced that almost any man could have her if he tried hard enough because she wasn't sure if she would be able to resist.

At this moment Linda thought of her husband, Derek, thousands of miles away and she wondered what would happen when he got home. They had often discussed his fantasy of seeing her with another man, or men, so she knew that she had to memorise every detail, every sensation, so that when he returned she would be able to recount the whole episode for him, step by step. She could imagine them in bed together, his hand caressing and probing her dripping pussy, her fingers around his throbbing cock and feeling the juices pouring from him as she told him all about what she was doing at this moment. She imagined how intensely aroused he would become if she described to him how some other man had taken her from behind while she leaned over her office desk. She did consider briefly that the next time they spoke on the phone she would tell him some of what had been happening, but then she decided that would be too unfair. For now, she locked the thoughts away, content to look forward to the enjoyment she would get when he returned. But here and now, she knew that for Derek's sake she had to enjoy what was happening so that she would have a good story to tell, so she turned her attention back to Mick and the wicked looking bulge in his trousers.

Mick slipped off his shirt and Linda started to undo his trousers, her excitement building quickly now that she had decided to do this. She quickly removed his belt and soon had his zip down. Mick asked her what she was so desperate for?

"I want to see your cock," she said, bluntly. "If you're such a hit with the women I'm curious to see what you've got and I want to know what it's going to feel like inside me" she continued, as his trousers hit the floor.

She could see he was wearing tight, dark coloured shorts, and trapped inside, curled around to the left was a long thick bulge. Linda reached out and ran her hand along it, letting her fingers feel every little ridge and bump of Mick's stiff, hot cock that was waiting to please her. She moved her hand to the end and could clearly feel the outline of his bulbous knob and under her fingers she could feel the large vein pulsing gently as it fed his erection.

Slowly, as Mick reached down to caress her tits again, she eased the waistband of his shorts down and gently released his throbbing cock which sprang to attention, curving slightly to the left.

"That looks nice," she said as she closed her right hand firmly around his cock – she had slipped her left hand under her skirt and was gently fondling her aching pussy through her thong. "Nice and big and wet and, oh! So hard as well! What's got you all excited?" she asked, looking up at Mick.

"Christ" he said, "What do you think? I've been thinking about you all day long and how I'd like to get my hands on your tits, and here I am looking at them, and watching you with one hand round my cock and the other one up your skirt playing with yourself. What do you expect?"

"And what would you like me to do with this nice piece of meat" Linda asked, her hand sliding up and down on his long slippery cock.

"Honestly? Well, I'd really love to see what my purple knob looks like sticking up between your nice creamy tits."

Linda rose up slightly, and pulling her bra forward a bit she made just enough space to slip it down over the end of his cock so that he was trapped in her cleavage. Mick squatted slightly and moved forward so that he could thrust up and down in between her now heaving breasts, her white lacy bra stretched to bursting point.

Linda watched as his big, veined, rock-hard cock with its shiny purple end plunged up and down between her tits, and she reached down every now and then to smear his pre-cum liberally over her mounds, licking his juice off her fingers as she did so. After a while Mick pulled out and said he needed to see the rest of her. With that, he took her hands and lifted her out of the chair. He reached round behind her and undid the zip on her skirt pulling it down over her hips. It fell to the ground and Linda stepped out of it and bent to pick it up.

As she bent down, her heavy breasts fell forward and threatened to escape from her bra, and seeing this Mick knew he could wait no longer. When she stood up Mick reached round behind her and released her bra allowing her tits to fall free as he pulled it off her arms. He reached out and felt her breasts properly for the first time and made appreciative murmurs of delight as he fondled them in his hands.

Almost immediately though he was drawn to the sight of her pussy, barely covered by the brief white lacy thong she was wearing. He was also attracted by the sight of her suspender belt which held up the black stockings she wore.

"Holy shit" he exclaimed, "just as I imagined. Suspenders, stockings and a thong. It's like birthday and Christmas all at once."

"I take it you approve" Linda said. "And what would you like to do with them?"

"Seeing you like that" he said, "I want you to sit on your office chair with your legs apart so I can see your thong just covering your pussy and then I want you to suck my cock while I play with your tits"

Becoming more aroused all the while, especially listening to how Mick spoke to her, Linda obediently sat on the edge of her chair and spread her legs apart so that he could easily see her crotch. She then took his cock in her hand and drew him close to her. He looked down longingly at her body as she gently rolled his foreskin back to expose the big purple knob that was glistening with his pre-cum. She carefully studied his tool as her tongue teased the hole at the end slipping in and out and licking at the juice seeping out of him. Gradually she took more and more of his length into her hungry lips and as she did so Mick started to fuck her mouth gently with a steady rocking motion of his hips.

Mick reached down with one hand and groped at her tits as he leaned forward into Linda's mouth. The excitement was almost indescribable as he enjoyed the feel of her tits in his hand and the warmth of her mouth on his cock and as he looked down he could see her pussy, its delights, which he knew would be his before much longer, still hidden from his eyes. As he thought of all this he moaned almost constantly as she continued to pleasure him.

12