Linda's Homecoming

Story Info
A darkened room.
1.5k words
3.02
127k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blame is mine, at least for the affairs beginning, although I had nothing to do with its continuance and I'm still not sure how I feel about that. I need to start by saying that I have never wanted to see my wife with another man nor have I ever wanted her to have affairs. But life sometimes gives you a whole lot of what you do not want.

It started with the death of my wife's Aunt Mildred. Linda had to fly back to Ohio for the funeral, but because of several extremely important projects I was working on, I was unable to get the time off to go with her. Three days after she left my boss informed me that I needed to fly to LA to mollify one of our customers. Because of the extremely short notice the trip presented me with a few problems. I would not have time to arrange to get the dog and cat into a kennel and someone needed to watch the two aquariums. I called Sam, my best friend, and asked him if he could house sit for a day or so. He said he would, I gave him keys to the house and caught my flight to LA. Sam settled in at the house and began babysitting the dog, cat, and fish.

Meanwhile, in Cleveland, Linda attended her aunt's funeral, and the family get together at her uncle's after the services. She spent a short time visiting with her mother and sister and then she caught her flight home - one day earlier than expected. She arrived in Denver at eight-fifteen, retrieved her car from the long-term parking lot and headed for home. She pulled into the drive at home and the first thing she noticed was how dark the house was.

" It wasn't like Ben to go to bed this early", she thought. Well, if he was asleep, too bad. She had been without sex for over a week and she fully intended to get laid tonight, even if it meant waking up Ben.

She quietly let herself into the house, put down her bags, kicked off her shoes, and undressed. Moving as quietly as she could she moved into the bedroom with a wicked smile on her face. Boy, was Ben going to be surprised. She approached the bed. The room had just enough light to show Ben's outline lying on top the covers. Odd, she thought, Ben almost always pulls the covers over himself. Oh well, no matter. It just means I have a better chance at surprising him. Leaning over him she lowered her head, flicked out her tongue, and licked the length of his limp member. It twitched at her touch and as her lips wrapped around the head of the cock she felt it begin to grow.

Sam's eyes came open and for a moment he was confused about where he was. He was supposed to be at Ben's house and he hadn't told his girlfriend where he was going, or had he. He couldn't remember. He must have though, because here she was sucking his cock. How had she gotten in? He was pretty sure he had locked up before going to bed, hadn't he? Well, those were questions he could ask in the morning.

He grabbed her hips and pulled them toward him. She understood immediately what he wanted and she swung herself over him and they settled into a sixty-nine. Just seconds before she had him ready to empty himself down her throat she pulled away, changed positions, and lowered herself onto his cock. She began to ride him, bouncing up and down, her tits swaying in front of his face. He captured one with his mouth and began teasing the nipple with tongue and teeth. She moaned and began to bounce harder and he felt her tremble as she had an orgasm. He felt the explosion boiling out of his balls and he gripped her hips and pulled her hard against him and filled her with his seed. She held herself over him until his cock started to deflate and then she rolled off him, cuddled up next to him and within minutes she was lightly snoring. Moment's later Sam joined her in sleep.

Half asleep, drowsy and feeling content, Linda rolled over next to Ben and as she tucked herself in next to him her hand fell across his leg and one of her fingers touched his cock. It jumped. She took it in her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze and was not all that surprised when it responded favorably. Ben rolled over and moved above her and she obliged him by spreading her legs. His cock slid into her moist opening, "God that feels good" she thought. Ben was not in the mood for 'slow and easy' she saw, for he immediately began to fuck her hard and fast. It felt good - to accommodate him she pulled her knees back almost to her ears opening herself wide for his thrusts and taking him in as deep as she could. Ben's cock was having the desired effect and she could feel her orgasm building.

"God! You have a tight cunt," he said, and Linda's eyes shot open -the voice was not Ben's. Even though the room was dark, she could make out some of the facial features of the man doing such a good job of fucking her, and she thought them vaguely familiar, but it damn sure wasn't Ben and her oncoming orgasm had her at the point where she didn't care who was fucking her as long as whoever it was got her off. Her orgasm was one of the most intensive she'd ever had and less than a minute later she felt the warm flood inside her that indicated that her lover had cum. Her mystery man rolled off her, cuddled up next to her, put his arms around her and began snoring.

Linda lay next to the man and considered her options; she could try to disentangle herself, but that might wake the man and she had no idea where that might lead. He obviously was not a rapist - she had been the one to initiate the sex act, and she seriously doubted that anyone who had broken in could be so calm and collected as to just go to sleep next to the homeowner. She decided to leave things as they were until the morning.

When Linda awoke and opened her eyes the first thing she saw was the face of Sam Brent looking down at her. After getting over the shock of having Sam in bed with her she asked, "How and why did this happen?"

Sam explained to her how he had come to be in her and Ben's bed and that he thought he' been making love to his girlfriend.

"Christ!" she said, "What do we do now?"

Sam grinned at her, "In for a penny, in for a pound" and he moved between her legs. At first Linda thought she should push him away, fight him off now that she knew what was happening, but the realization that the damage was already done combined with the fact that she was extremely horny caused her to say, "What the hell" and she laid back and enjoyed it.

Sam and Linda spent the rest of the day and most of the night fucking up a storm. Since I was due back the next day they did spend a few moments discussing the situation and what to do about it. Between them they figured that they had four choices:

1. Not say anything to me and for every one to move on as if nothing had happened.

2. To keep it secret from me and keep on seeing each other.

3. To confess to me what had happened the first dark night (keeping the ensuing day and night from me) and to beg my forgiveness.

4. Telling all and seeing if I might like to join in or watch.

In the end, they opted for number two. It was only after I became suspicious of Linda's behavior and followed her one night that I found out what was going on. When I confronted Linda she told me how it started and I am now in the position of knowing more than I want to know. Linda says she loves me and will give up her affair with Sam if I tell her to, but she also says that she really likes fucking him and would like to keep fucking him - with my approval, of course. Sam has apologized all over the place for continuing to fuck Linda after accidentally doing so, but I really can't blame him for that, I mean, once you taste steak it's hard to go back to hamburger.

So what do I do?

I'm not the least bit interested in watching them; I do not get excited at the thought of their fucking each other, and I am not at all sure of how I could handle sitting home alone waiting for Linda to return from seeing Sam. Finally, I absolutely do not want to lose Linda and the thought that resides in the back of my mind is the fact that she still wants to fuck Sam.

What happens if I say no?

Do I really want to find out?