Linda's Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No matter, the seed was sown and in spite of trying desperately to put the images out of her troubled mind, Linda found she kept returning to the story, and of course she eventually replaced the characters with herself and her son, Sean.

To Sean however, things were never the same. He kept up the outward appearance of normality in the same way that Linda managed, but his nights were filled with masturbatory fantasies from the very next evening. Sean lay in his bed the next night and struggled with the images that popped unbidden into his mind. He was tormented by the knowledge that his mother was laying in her bed only yards away from his, and he had to fight the constant urges to go to her. He fantasised about his mother's body and dreamed of taking her petite, firm breasts into his mouth and sucking on them. He pictured Linda's slim waist and soft stomach as he pulled at his cock vigorously, and he became even more aroused when he visualised how her breasts had moved with a soft swaying movement as she tugged at the man's cock. Sean's semen spurted from his cock with an energy that took his breath away when he climaxed during these marathon wanking sessions, and such was Sean's ardour that he found that his cock would stay hard and demanding in spite of its recent outpouring of Sean's desire.

*** *** Sean daydreamed at the window, his eyes glazed and unseeing, and he didn't realise that his mother had walked into the kitchen until he was startled out of his trance by her voice. 'Oh, hi baby,' Linda said, surprised to see Sean standing so quietly.

Sean didn't respond, but just looked at Linda's figure as it was deliciously displayed to him in a very flattering bikini. In a flood of lust Sean's cock grew erect with shocking speed. He felt as though his penis would burst through the front of his jeans and Sean saw that the sudden reaction to Linda's semi nakedness hadn't gone unnoticed by his mother. Linda's eyes were focussed upon the bulge in his jeans front and Sean felt the blood rise hot in his face.

Not again, he thought to himself and almost ran from the kitchen in his haste to hide his desire and his anguish. Sean was appalled at his body's reaction. In spite of having his nocturnal fantasies regarding his mother, Sean had no wish to reopen the painful wound caused by that night two years in the past. Sean continued through the house and let himself out through the front door. He wanted to put some space between himself and his mother. He needed time to think, he needed time to calm down.

After walking around aimlessly and with no sense of time, Sean eventually let himself back into the house. He must have been out for hours, at least five, and it wasn't until he got inside the house that Sean realised he hadn't eaten since breakfast, and that it must now be way past tea time. He was distracted from his obsessive thoughts about his mother by the delicious smells that greeted him upon his return home. Something was cooking – and it smelled good.

'In here Sean,' his mother called from the back of the house.

He walked through into the kitchen and was surprised to see the table laid out complete with candles and a bottle of red wine. 'Er... Hi Mum,' Sean said, puzzled by this unexpected turn of events. He wasn't sure just how his mother was going to react to his earlier performance, but this was certainly one scenario he hadn't envisioned.

'Hi Sean,' Linda turned from the cooker and smiled at her son. 'It'll be ready soon, why don't you take a quick shower and then come back down; should be done by then.'

'Uh, yeah, sure.' Sean replied inarticulately, still surprised by the reception, but he did as he was bid and left his mother to it.

A short time later, washed and refreshed, Sean arrived back in the kitchen.

'Perfect timing,' his mother beamed at him. 'It's just ready.' Sean sat down as Linda passed him a plate of food. 'Wine?' And Sean nodded his head in response.

As Sean and his mother ate the food and drank the wine the atmosphere lightened and Sean relaxed visibly. His mother was chatty and animated throughout the meal and Sean noticed a peculiar light in her eyes. He was puzzled by the unusual sheen to his mother's eyes until he realised that she'd perhaps been at a little drop of the wine prior to his return home.

'Are you Ok, Mum?' he asked a little concerned.

'Me?' she replied with wide eyed innocence. 'Why shouldn't I be Ok?'

'Well,' Sean was a little embarrassed, 'you seem a little weird.'

'Weird?' his mother laughed. 'Weird, how?'

'Have you been at the wine, Mum?' Sean asked and nodded towards the now empty bottle on the table.

Linda giggled and then stood up grabbing the empty bottle by the neck as she did so. 'I might have had a little drinky,' she said as she pulled a fresh bottle from the rack. 'More?' Linda didn't wait for a response from Sean; she pulled the cork and poured both her and her son a glass. 'Come on through to the living room, leave the dishes, I want to talk to you.'

Sean felt a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach. Shit, she wanted to talk to him. He really didn't want this; it was too much for him, too emotional and confusing. It was a volatile concoction of lust, desire, jealousy and embarrassment all mixed together. How could he talk to his mother about his problem when she was the problem?

'Come on Sean,' Linda said quietly. She seemed quite lucid now, somehow the bright eyed and slightly drunk woman had been subtly replaced by this new insistent version. Linda walked to her son and lifted his hand from the table top. 'Come on,' she said and pulled him unwillingly to his feet.

'Now,' Linda said when they were both seated on the sofa. 'Let's get things settled, once and for all.'

Sean was feeling decidedly uncomfortable. He didn't want to talk about this, also he was acutely aware of he was sitting in the very spot that his mother had occupied that fateful night two years before.

'Mum, please...' He began, but Linda pushed her index finger against his lips to quiet him.

'No Sean, I want to talk to you.' Linda's voice was low and husky with her hidden, suppressed emotion. 'This has been going on too long, it's not healthy, not healthy for either of us, and I've been tortured these last few months... It's got to end.'

Sean looked at his mother speechless. He had no idea of how deeply she'd been affected, he thought it had been his problem alone to deal with, but now his eyes were being opened and the realisation dawned.

'Mum...' Sean tried again, but once more is mother cut him short.

'No! Please don't interrupt,' Linda said sharply. 'Its taken me all afternoon to pluck up the courage to do this.' Linda paused and gave a wry little laugh. 'Dutch courage too, but I need to tell you something Sean, something important.

Sean just sat and looked down beyond his knees to the carpet between his feet. He was mortified and just wanted to be somewhere else, anywhere else.

'Since that night... that night you caught me in here with Simon.' Linda took hold of Sean's hand and despite his discomfort; Sean lifted his eyes to look at his mother. 'I know it's been difficult for you. You saw something that you shouldn't have seen.' Linda paused, there was so much she wanted to say she was becoming confused. 'Shit,' she swore with frustration. Then she simply leaned into her son and pushed her lips against his mouth.

Sean goggled, his brain unable to make sense of what was happening 'Wha...' he began when Linda pulled back after the kiss. 'What... I don't... Mum?' he blurted 'I don't understand.'

'Oh Sean... baby,' Linda whispered. 'I saw you that night, I saw how excited you were, I saw the spunk on the door where you'd come...'

To hear his mother speak so candidly, to hear her use words like 'spunk' and 'come'... Sean's brain couldn't cope. She was using words in a reference that he shouldn't ever hear. It wasn't right that his own mother used the sexual references to him, but Sean couldn't help but grow aroused by them. His mother was so close that he could feel the warmth of her body. She'd kissed him; not in a maternal way, but as a lover would kiss, and now she was using such language... Oh God, what could he do? His traitorous cock stiffened, in no way confused. The only part of Sean's anatomy that appeared to be functioning normally was his penis. It seemed that his member had a mind of its own, that it sensed what was happening, that it could scent the musk of Linda's sex in the atmosphere and it was hungry.

'I know it excited you to see me with Simon,' Linda said quietly. 'And I know you got excited today when you saw me in my swimming clothes.' Linda pushed the palm of her hand against her son's jeans and gently applied pressure. 'You're excited now too, you've got a hard on, and to be honest, Sean, I'm sick of fighting the feelings I have for you. I want a man, I need a man, and just lately I've been thinking about you...'

Sean didn't really register much of what his mother was actually saying to him. He was overcome by a wave of lust and his cock was painfully pushing out the front of his jeans. The pressure from his mother's hand and the arousal from the kiss... In that moment it didn't matter to Sean that it was his own mother caressing his hard cock through his jeans, he was desperate to find release and meant to have it. He moaned deeply in the back of his throat and closed his eyes. He surrendered completely to the primordial urge and when he opened his eyes again, Sean didn't see his mother sat next to him, he saw only a female that could satisfy his lust. Sean lunged at his mother and kissed her. After a brief moment of surprise Linda opened her mouth willingly and allowed Sean to explore her mouth with his tongue.

Linda returned her son's kiss ardently and very quickly their passion for each other escalated to the point where they were both kissing and pulling at each other's clothes.

'Sean,' Linda said with a croak as she pushed her son away from her. 'Sean, come on... quickly... take your clothes off... I want you... I want you naked... I want to see your cock all big and hard.' Linda had to fend off her son as he kept pawing at her and tried to kiss her again. 'Sean please!' she cried. 'Just stop for a moment and take your clothes off... Please!'

Sean stopped and looked at his mother with glazed eyes. Taking the opportunity, Linda stood up and pulled the straps of her summer dress over her shoulders. She let the dress fall over her hips and then stepped out of it. She had been nude underneath the flimsy dress and Sean groaned loudly when he saw his mother's trim body.

'Mum,' he whispered almost in awe. 'Mum, you're so beautiful. Oh my God...'

Linda stood and allowed her son to take his fill of her slender figure. She posed, almost arrogantly with her hands on her hips. She felt glorious; powerful even, and the euphoria she experienced as she exhibited her nakedness to her son was overpowering. It was just as she'd described to Sean earlier. She had fought the disturbing sexual feelings she'd felt for her son, but had reached a point where she no longer cared. She was desperate for release; the sexual tension had built up to such a pitch that she was no longer satisfied using her sex aids and her fingers on herself. She craved cock, and if that cock was her son's, then so be it.

'I want to see you now, Sean.' Linda said quietly as she bent to kiss her son's mouth again. 'I know how wrong this is, but I don't care. No one needs to know about this but us honey, Ok?' She looked at Sean's face intently.

Sean was beyond caring about the morality of the situation. He wasn't concerned by the rights and wrongs, and how other people would view what was happening right there in that house. Sean didn't care that it was his own flesh and blood, his own mother that he was craving. He just wanted to have her. He stood up and pulled his mother close to him. The couple kissed again, their tongues writhing and dancing, a serpentine joining which was coupled with their moans and sighs of lust and desire for each other.

As she kissed her son, Linda unbuckled the belt of his jeans and pulled the t-shirt from the waistband. She unzipped the fly and plunged her hand into the gap from which she lifted her son's hard penis. 'Oh my God, Sean!' Linda cried when she felt the stiffness of her son's member. 'It's so hard!'

Sean pulled his tshirt over his head and his mother's words of adoration over his cock were silenced when she saw his lean, lightly muscled torso. Sean wasn't hugely muscled, just nicely so in Linda's eyes. She eyed the long muscles in his arms admiringly and drank in the view of the taut, plated muscle of his chest and flat, hard stomach.

'My oh my, baby,' Linda whispered. 'You're a lovely specimen of a man... I had no idea...'

Sean smiled sheepishly, slightly embarrassed by the admiration that was evident in his mother's tone of voice. He silently pulled his jeans down to his ankles and then kicked his shoes and jeans off in one movement. He peeled off his socks and then stood in front of his mother, as naked a she, and Linda reached out to curl her little fist around the girth of her son's cock.

Sean groaned loudly as Linda gripped him fully. He looked into his mother's eyes as she held him and felt a wave of love for her. He'd wanted to protect her, especially since the night he'd seen her with her thwarted lover and there were, of course, the subsequent feelings and desires he'd formed with regard to his mother. Now it appeared that, miraculously, his dreams and fantasies were coming true. Sean fervently hoped that he wasn't in the grip of some dream and that what he was experiencing was in fact real. If, however, it did turn out to be a dream he wished that it would reach its obvious, sticky conclusion before he woke. The sensation he was feeling in his excited cock indicated that this was real life, and Sean confirmed his state of consciousness by reaching out to touch his mother's bare skin.

'Mmm, yes baby,' Linda sighed when Sean caressed her body gently. 'Feel my skin while I feel your stiff cock.' Linda wanked at her son gently as she spoke and Sean moaned softly. 'You're so fucking stiff,' Linda continued, and the use of the unaccustomed profanity sent a further frisson of lust through Sean.

'Mum...' he gurgled in response. He had no idea of what to say and was totally immersed in the feelings he was experiencing.

'You don't have to speak, honey,' Linda responded. 'Just let me take you there.' She pulled at his root with a little more vigour and was surprised to note that Sean's cock actually throbbed in her grip and increased in girth slightly as he became more excited. 'I've been fantasising about you, Sean,' Linda revealed to her son. 'I've been in my bed at night, frigging myself and thinking of how you'd feel between my legs.' Sean groaned at his mother's words and his mind buzzed confusedly. His mother pulled at him harder and harder until her fist was almost a blur. The precum was gooey on the head of Sean's cock as it oozed from the single eye in its crown, and Linda's wanking was accompanied by the wet, squelching sound of her son's lubrication.

'Mum...' Sean grunted. 'Shit... Mum, I'm going to...'

'Oh God, Sean' Linda whispered. 'You're going to come for me? Yes... Please... Come for your mother... I want to see you do it.' Linda's excitement was obvious as her voice croaked with the lust she was feeling as she manipulated her son to his climax. The mere thought of witnessing Sean's gloopy outpouring caused her nipples to stiffen and for her vagina to begin to oil. As her son grunted like some sort of animal, Linda's attention was switching from the apparent pain on Sean's contorted features to the alarmingly large and purple dome of his cock. Sean's face was fully showing the scale of his impending ecstatic climax and was distorted in a rictus of seeming agony, with his groans of excitement and pleasure sounding loudly in the room. Finally, with a cry of delight, Sean's first thick jet of semen spurted from his cock.

'Mum... I'm coming,' he shouted. 'I'm coming and it feels so good.' Sean's head lolled uncontrollably as his body was overcome with the pleasure of his orgasm. 'Yes...Yes...Yes' Sean grunted n time with the spurting of his cock, and he thrust is hips forward in a synchronised dance of release.

'Oh!' Linda cried out a little surprised by the force of her son's ejaculate, but she didn't pause in her furious wanking and the viscous spurts just kept on gushing from a shaking, groaning Sean.

'Oh God, Mum,' Sean moaned shakily as his climax subsided. 'I've never felt like that before... It was fantastic.' A thick strand of goo hung heavily from the end of Sean's cock and his mother used her index finger to scoop the thread of cum from his member.

Linda's forearm and hand were spattered with her son's semen and more of the stuff had splashed across her stomach when it had arced hotly from Sean's body. Unconcerned about the pools of goo staining her carpet, Linda kissed her son deeply on the mouth before she took his hand and led him upstairs to her bedroom.

'I want you to share this room with me from now on, Sean,' Linda said as she used a towel to wipe the spunk from her arm and body. 'During the day we can continue as mother and son,' she clarified, 'but at night...' Linda paused and looked directly at Sean's face. 'At night I want us to be lovers; I want you to share my bed.' Linda kissed Sean again and was relieved when he returned the kiss eagerly.

'Mum,' his voice broke with emotion. 'I love you and it would be great to... to...' Sean found he couldn't use the words.

'Fuck me?' His mother finished. 'You'd like to fuck me?' She looked at Sean again. ' Go on, say it... Please, I want to hear you. I want to hear you say that you want to fuck me every night.' Linda was hugely aroused by the intimate situation she was in, and by the sight of her son's climax. She also found the sound her son made as he came spurred her lust to greater heights and Linda was becoming more and more desperate for her own sweet climax, a fact that was made apparent by her increased use of profane and obscene language.

'Yes Mum,' Sean whispered. 'I want to fuck you.'

'Oh God!' Linda cried when Sean finally uttered the word. 'Do it to me soon, Sean, please, fuck me soon. I want you to use your lovely thick cock to fuck me.' Linda lay back on the soft bed and spread her thighs. She exposed the forbidden aspect of her sex to her son and offered the fruit to him willingly. 'Taste me, Sean,' she whispered. 'Lick my cunt... Please.'

At his mother's utterance of that taboo word, Sean groaned and his flagging penis suddenly jerked with interest and reversed its downward journey. Sean feel between his mother's widespread thighs and simultaneously tugged at his revived cock with one hand.

'I've never done this before, Mum,' Sean said, his face a scant inch from the plump labia of his own mother's sex.

'Don't worry baby,' Linda cooed sweetly, 'Mummy will tell you how.' She used the tips of her fingers to peel the sticky lips apart and revealed the mystery of her excited clitoris to her son's eyes. 'There,' Linda sighed as she touched herself gently, 'just there, lick me.'

Sean moved close to the heat of his mother and tentatively dabbed at the little nub of flesh with the tip of his tongue. His timid attempt was immediately rewarded by a hiss as his mother breathed in sharply. 'Yes baby,' she sighed, 'right there, right on my clit.'

Emboldened by his apparent success, Sean fell to his task with gusto and very soon had his mother writhing with pleasure as he tongued at her sensitive place. 'Is that ok, Mum?' he asked and looked along his mother's outstretched body for confirmation.