Linda's Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh yes,' Linda replied. 'Lick me just there babe. Use your tongue up and down and then side to side,' she instructed. 'Then,' Linda continued slightly breathless. 'Then, use your fingers inside me. Stretch me open and massage me inside.'

Unsure, Sean did as he was told and was again rewarded by his mother's enthusiastic response. 'Fuck!' Linda called out. 'That's so good, yes baby, lick me, finger me, oh yes that's so fucking good.' Linda writhed on the bed boosting Sean's confidence even more. 'Do it to Mummy,' Linda wailed as she got more and more carried away. 'Lick Mummy's nasty cunt,' she murmured, shocking Sean with her depraved language. Nevertheless he persevered with his oral and digital manipulation of his mother's increasingly wet sex and was eventually rewarded by a prolonged cry of ecstatic release. 'Oh fuck, Sean, my beautiful son,' Linda called out. 'I'm coming... Fuck, I'm coming.' Linda lifted her son's face from between her thighs as her climax engulfed her senses. 'Kiss me, kiss me while I come,' she breathed urgently. Linda all but pulled Sean forcibly along the front of her body as she twisted and writhed with her orgasm. She pushed her tongue into her son's mouth and savoured the perverted pleasure of her own juices, as she tasted herself on his mouth, lips and tongue.

Sean could only hang on and return the ardent kiss as his mother groaned into his mouth. He was awed by the vehemence of her orgasm, and was slightly cowed by her ferocity as his mother came violently.

'Fuck... Oh fuck, oh fuck,' Linda whimpered as her climax died away. 'I needed that baby,' she sighed, 'I so needed to come.' Then, as she lay limp and replete, Linda smiled into her son's slightly shocked face. 'God, if that's your first time at licking a woman...' She laughed and whistled, Baby, we're gong to have some fun.'

Sean rolled away from his mother's relaxed body and was suddenly shy now that she had climaxed. He was shocked and surprised beyond measure at the way in which events had turned, but was now suddenly unsure.

Sensing her son's awkwardness, Linda moved to her knees and cuddled close against his back as Sean sat on the edge of the bed.

'Come on baby,' Linda whispered into his hear as she pressed the hard points of her nipples against the muscle and bone of her son's back. 'Lie down and relax.' She eased Sean onto his back and then took hold of his thick cock. 'It's time for Mummy to suck your lovely cock,' Linda continued in a breathy tone and then lowered her head to Sean's groin.

'Jesus,' Sean murmured when he felt is mother's hot breath wash over his shaft and balls. 'Fuck,' he added as the warm waft of Linda's breath on his body was quickly outdone by the heat of her wet mouth when Linda wrapped her lips around the bulb of her son's cock head.

A low moan sounded deep in Linda's throat as she fellated Sean. Her dark haired head bobbed rapidly up and down as she sucked at the shaft of Sean's thickening cock. 'Oh yeah,' Linda growled when she ceased sucking at Sean, but continued to use her hand against him. 'You're getting bigger and harder, God, but you're a sexy fucking bastard.' Linda smiled at Sean and then rubbed the slippery head of his cock around her cheeks. 'Let Mummy be your slut,' she sighed as Sean's precum glistened on her face. 'I want you to use me babe,' Linda continued, her voice growing hoarse, almost breaking with obvious lust. 'Tonight I want you to use me. Just use me for sex. I'm just feeling so dirty tonight, I want you to fuck me hard, I want you to fill me with your thick cock and just pump into me.' Linda took several long licks along the shaft of Sean's cock and smeared her saliva along its length. 'Tomorrow night we can make love,' Linda went on in explanation as a long silver thread of goo connected Sean's cock head to his mother's chin as she spoke.

Linda moved the length of her slender body up along the taut, muscular frame of her son's torso and she settled above him with her plump, slippery labia hovering above his groin. Linda reached between their bodies with a deft movement and held Sean's cock upright with one hand. As she held her son's cock steady, Linda slowly lowered herself down until the heat of her sex touched Sean's big, purple domed cock head.

'Mum!' Sean called out when he felt the heat of his mother's opening touch his body. His eyes were wide and his chest was rising and falling rapidly with the tension of what was about to happen. His cock was touching the entrance to his mother's sex. Very soon, as Linda let her weight take her down, there would be no turning back. The couple would have crossed the bridge to the land of taboo, incestuous sex. The situation was already irretrievable, but very soon this final depraved act would seal their fates and Sean was brought to the realisation of what was truly about to pass between his mother and he.

'Sean?' Linda replied in a questioning tone and held herself just above the point of no return over her son's cock.

'God Mum,' Sean whispered, are we really going to do it? Are you going to fuck me?'

'Do you want me to,' Linda countered. 'I'm right here,' she continued. 'Right here, just a push away from holding you inside me, so close to fucking.' Linda slid the slippery, goo smeared dome of her son's between her plump labia in an effort to tease and influence Sean. 'Your cock feels so good against my clit,' she murmured. 'Look at how stiff my nipples are too.'

Sean looked quickly at the long, thick teats that tipped the upswept curve of his mother's breasts and he groaned loudly. It was this teasing, as his mother had fully intended that tipped Sean over the edge, and as he groaned he simultaneously took hold of his mother's narrow waist and pulled her down towards his cock.

'Yes!' Linda cried in triumph as her son's cock split the sticky lips of her sex and pushed into the wet opening of her sex. Linda sank lower onto Sean as her shout of pleasure echoed around the bedroom and more of Sean's shaft sank into his mother's body. Then, as Linda accommodated Sean's entire shaft, she rolled forward and kissed him deeply again.

Keeping her hips as still as she could manage in spite of her bodily urges to grind out her desire, Linda savoured the long, deep tongue entwining kiss she shared with her son.

'Oh baby,' she said quietly. 'We've done it. You're inside me.' Linda lifted her head a little so she could read her son's expression. 'How do you feel?' she asked.

'I... I dunno.' Sean replied honestly. 'I don't know how I feel, but I do know it feels good,' Sean continued and once again took his mother's trim waist in his hands to lift her several inches, this meant that his cock was almost free of her body, and just as it seemed Sean's shaft would slip from Linda's wet sex, he let gravity pull her down again and felt the weight of his mother's body slap against him. Then Sean moved his hands so that his mother's buttocks were in his palms and he could lift Linda easily from his penis. Sean and Linda fucked frantically for several moments; the tempo of Linda's riding slowing and quickening as her muscles became tired, but her desire strived to overcome the fatigue.

'Do you like that, Sean?' Linda said in a voice breathy and high pitched. 'Do you like my tight cunt fucking you?'

'Mum...' Sean swallowed heavily. 'Mum, I love it when you talk so dirty... It's so bad, so nasty.' Sean squeezed the firm flesh of his mother's buttocks and lifted his hips so that more of his cock was forced inside Linda as she fucked against her son.

'Sean, my legs, please...' Linda lifted herself from Sean's cock. 'My legs are wasted, babe, please... take me from behind.'

Linda knelt on all fours and pushed her hips back and up in a blatant invitation for Sean to fuck into her from the rear.

Sean moved quickly and held his cock up to his mother's wet, hot red sex. He offered his cock to her opening and then pushed. Linda groaned loudly when she felt her opening stretch around her son's girth and she buried her face into the soft covers as she moaned with delight.

Sean held Linda's hips and began to fuck into her roughly. He found his confidence again as he heard the muffled sighs and moans from his mother's mouth as he fucked. 'You're so fucking sexy, Mum,' he grunted. 'You're tight around my cock, so fucking tight.' He banged hard against Linda's buttocks and dug his fingers into the soft flesh that padded his mother's hips. 'I can't believe we're fucking, actually fucking... Oh yes, it feels so good to fuck you, Mum. I've dreamed about it, but I never thought...'

'Me too,' Linda said through gritted teeth. 'At first I didn't know how to handle it. You know, when you saw what you saw.' Linda paused and sighed in reaction to Sean's deep probing inside her body. 'But,' she continued, 'over time I got dirty and then worse.' Linda pushed back against Sean hard and heard the skin of his taut belly slapping against her buttocks. 'Fuck me,' Linda said finally, her mistimed attempt at explanation abandoned. 'Please baby, fuck me hard. Make me come with your fat cock.'

Sean hammered his cock into his mother brutally. He slammed against her body roughly and tried to force as much of his length into her as he could. Sean began to perspire with the effort of bringing his mother to another climax. His stomach muscles tightened constantly as he fucked and soon the sweat was running in rivulets down his face and dripping from the end of his nose.

Linda's eyes grew heavy lidded with her desire as the bubble of her climax began to build in the depths of her belly. Her desire trickled from her sex and coated the shaft of her son's pistoning cock, as Linda grew more aroused. At one point Sean was surprised to see his mother's beloved and familiar face contorted into an unrecognisable mask of lustful hunger as she tuned her head to look back at him, and the sight of that look caused Sean's orgasm to loom brightly.

In an effort to stave off his threatening climax, Sean pulled his cock from the greedy, insistent grip of his mother's body. His penis jutted out from the curls of his pubic hair and glistened with his mother's juice. Linda rolled onto her back immediately and spread her legs in a similar manner as earlier.

'Fuck me some more,' she begged and ran her middle finger along the cleft of her molten core. 'Come on Sean.' Linda went on in a heavy voice. 'Fuck me. I want to feel you inside me, make me come.'

Sean eased himself into his mother again and began to fuck her with vigour. Linda groaned, sighed, grunted and exhorted Sean on to greater efforts, and at the same time clawed at his back and urged him onward with ever increasing obscenities pouring from her mouth.

'Fuck me,' she called. 'Fuck me with that fat fucking cock. Fill my cunt, come on, fuck my tight cunt and let me feel you come inside me.'

Sean was dimly aware of the potential nightmarish consequences of filling his mother with his seed, but as horrendous as the possibilities were he simply paid no heed. His lust was at such a fever pitch that Sean could only focus on the here and now, and the future held no concern for him. With his mother's exhortation to fill her with his semen, Sean did exactly that, and grunted hugely as he thick cream of his second orgasm spat inside his mother.

'I can feel it,' Linda cried as Sean fell against her breasts. 'I can feel you coming.'

The sensation of Sean's semen splashing against her insides sent Linda over the edge, and in a sudden rush of love and affection for her son, she toppled over the cliff to the mini death of her climax.

Linda writhed beneath her son as both of the lovers orgasmed together. Linda wrapped her legs around Sean's flanks and pulled him deeper into her body, and she pulled him tight against her breasts with her arms as she held his body in her arms.

Sean could only think of how it felt as his cream pumped deep into his mother and washed her womb with its clinging, sticky balm.

Finally, when both were spent, mother and son lay entwined and talked until the small hours. Their conversation was punctuated with kisses and terms of endearment, and they stamped out a hasty agreement of how they would spend their lives in the immediate aftermath of their incestuous coupling.