Linda's Story

Story Info
A corollary to Economic Necessity told from the wife's view.
5k words
4.05
42k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,405 Followers

Linda's Story

A Corollary to Economic Necessity

*

This story tells the events of my previous tale from Linda the wife's perspective

My Name Is Linda Clark and my husband is Frank Clark I will be returned to him in a day. My master Donald Henderson, who is also my husband's employer has kept me as his willing slave for the past six days. He has asked me to record this memoir of my time with him. It is under his hand that I relate the tale of my captivity.

I entered into this captivity willingly and I have been well rewarded financially. My goal however was quite different, it was not the money I am really seeking. I loved my husband Frank but he is an unambitious man. I expected that in entering this endeavor I could snap Frank out of his lethargy. I fully expected that he would be so incensed that I had agreed to spend a week as his boss's slave that he would become a real man at last.

He is a very sweet man, a very good lover and a somewhat decent provider but he has no real drive. As long as I have known him he tried just enough to get by. If he put his mind to it he could own the company he works for. But he just goes along to get along. In my fantasies he is like a tiger, proud, majestic, daring and successful, with no need to be cocky because, after all he IS a tiger. Instead when I agreed to become his boss's plaything he silently went along with it.

Aside from some momentary anger he didn't do what I hoped. I wanted him to make a scene. I wanted him to punch Don in the face, kick him in the nuts and spit on him. I wanted him to say, "Over my dead body. No job is worth having my boss fuck my wife." Instead when I told him to be quiet he sat mute and quietly seethed. A real man would have defended my honor. A real man would never have allowed his wife to prostitute herself to his boss. It was at that moment when I knew that I had lost him.No matter that Don will return me at the end of tomorrow. I can no longer consider him my husband.

Don Henderson, the man I now call "Master" deposited 800,00 dollars in my private bank account on Wednesday afternoon. I knew that he could come up with the money. I realized that I will be on my own soon. I will need the nest egg I have earned with my body, dignity, and soul. My master has degraded me and abused me. He wants me to divorce Frank and move in with him. I have no desire for Donald Henderson as either a master or a husband. I don't care if he hears that.

My master wants me to describe in detail my captivity. I will do that now. For the sum of 800,00 I agreed to be my master's slave in any way he saw fit. Part of the deal also ensured that my husband would keep his job in his firm and give him an advance against future earnings. I came up with the large money figure, Don Henderson cooked up the enslavement idea for my husband to retain his job. My "loving" husband was willing to have me service his boss for job security alone. It was then that I realized that the man I married was a worm.

This is all so hard....

Master sent a cab for me on Thursday midnight, when Friday began. I kissed Frank and wished him a happy anniversary. As fate would have it our fifth anniversary coincided with the beginning of my servitude. On Friday midnight, my week's term of service ends. I am looking forward to it. When I arrived at his house My Master was waiting for me. He had dismissed his household staff so that we would have privacy.

"Welcome Linda," he said as I entered his house. "I hope that you realize that I will make you earn every dime I have paid to secure you for the week. It won't be easy but if you are in the right mindset, it might be fun."

"Don," I said, "I will address you as Master from now on until my time of service is over. I only ask that you be kind to me. Your kindness will extract kindness and willingness from me. But I have no say in how you use me. ... Do with me as you will."

"Oh I intend to. Linda, or as you will be called from now on, slave."

Master had cameras set up throughout his house. "To record me for posterity." He led to his media room. I had been there before. Master hosts party for his employees like my husband. He loves to show off his big screen cinema and his luxurious lifestyle. This time the room was different. There was a raised area like a stage in front of the screen. Master confiscated my purse and had me mount the stage.

"Now slave", he said, "It is time for you to remove the articles of clothing and accessories that you wore as a free woman. You are my property and I want to gaze upon your purest unclothed loveliness. Take off everything and drop it off the stage."

Understanding what he wanted I began to remove my clothing to my horror, I realized that he was filming everything on high definition cameras. I had been wearing dressy casual. I had on a pair of nice black pumps, a white silk blouse that my husband had bought for me, black slacks and black socks. Under that a matching black bra and panties set. I had my long brown hair up in a black scrunchy.

I kicked off my shoes and dropped them off the stage. I unbuttoned and took off my blouse. I knew that I would have to be naked in front of Don but I didn't anticipate his making such a production number out of it. I unhooked my belt, unfastened and took off my pants. They joined my shirt and shoes on the floor before the stage. I removed the scrunchy and my socks. Mustering all of my inner resolve I unclasped my bra and slid off my panties. I stood in the camera lights on the stage and master said.

"You aren't finished yet. Don't forget your jewelry,"as he approached the stage with a small wicker basket. I took off my watch and the gold studs from my ears but I got teary eyed when I realized that all I had left were my wedding and engagement rings. I slowly twisted them off. I know that it over between me and Frank but I wanted the final moment of my marriage to be mine, not my Master's.

After having me get in various poses for the cameras. My master announced that it was time for a shearing and a bath. My master indicated that he was going to shave me and bathe me. I dislike the shaven look intensely. When I was thirteen, out of curiosity, I shaved off my muff. I did a bad job and got severe razor burn and a rash. Since that adolescent misadventure I have been proudly hirsute. The only trimming I've ever allowed is for bikini season. Frank called it my "jungle." For me it was a source of pride.

Master led me to his master bathroom. He had me sit in a lounging chair. He had me spread my legs and he placed a stool under each of my heels.

"Lovely view," he said.. "Unfortunately you can't see paradise with this huge bush in the way." Master approached me with a trimmer that had a little vacuum bag on it. It tickled as he trimmed away on my sacred grounds. Each hair was trapped in the bag. I watched in fascination and horror as my glory was reduced to stubble. After I had been given the closest of crew cuts he lathered me up with shaving cream and brought forth a man's razor. I must admit that my master has a gentle touch. He deftly and swiftly depilated me utterly. He rinsed me off with a washcloth and then dried my now bald pussy. It was a view I had not had in over a decade.

"Now for a taste." said Master. He lowered himself upon my pussy and began eating me out. I had to admit that the novel sensation of being hairless took me by surprise. I will also concede that Master has a very talented tongue. I was not expecting the orgasm when it came. The fact that I came, however, gave my Master the wrong impression.

After I came down from the unwanted and unexpected orgasm, he led me to the tub where the water was hot and the soap fresh and thick. Master washed every part of me including my hair. He dried me off with a huge towel and had me sit in a chair while he blow-dried my hair.

Once I was dry Master told me that he wanted a blow job. He produced a silk pillow for me to kneel on and dropped his pants. Because my master wants to know I will inject at this point that my husband is longer and circumcised. My Master is thicker and uncut. Because my master ordered it, for the first time in my life I swallowed when a man came in my mouth. My Master tastes salty and bitter.

After I had serviced my master and taken his seed he had me stand. He slid a pink bridal garter on my left leg and told me. "There, now you are all dressed for your week with me. Perhaps I will break out some lingerie and stockings later but for now this is all I want to see you in."

He led me to his bed as we fucked I tried to convey to him that I thought that he was a real stud and and tremendous lover. Whether it was the truth or not I will keep to myself. He may own my body for this week but he will never possess my soul. I was genuinely tired after a long hard day. My master's bed is very comfortable and I had my best night's sleep in months.

Friday morning, Master woke me early. He led me to the kitchen and had me cook him a breakfast of bacon and eggs. He had already made the coffee and kindly offered me a mug. He was generous enough to give me an apron to protect my naked skin from potential burning from the cooking oil. After I had made breakfast he took off my apron, had me sit in his naked lap. He fed me and himself. After breakfast he had me load the dishes in washer and we showered together. After the shower he shaved me again, saying. "I will be keeping you satiny smooth while you are with me."

After my shave, Master ate me out again and then sent me to take a rest. About twenty minutes later he summoned me to his theater room. Master entered with a shipping box. In a mound on the floor were my clothes from the previous night.

"We are sending back to your husband the version of you that was free." My Master said. He instructed me to neatly fold my clothes and place them in the box. There were already some discs in the box. Master refused to tell me what was on them. After I placed my clothing in the box my Master showed me a small ceder box. When I opened it I recognized my muff! There was a satin box which held my wedding and engagement rings. That was when the enormity of my decision hit me. I started sobbing gently. Elsewhere in the box was my watch and earrings. As the box was sealed I pictured Frank opening the box. I don't know what he will make of it. Perhaps he will sense the finality of things between us.

I was willing to endure dual unemployment with that men. I was willing to endure poverty for him. But when he didn't stand up to his boss, when he wouldn't defend me I knew that, despite his words, and promises made to me on our wedding day, that he did not really love me. I DID love him and I will always feel some affection for our relationship but he was never the man he promised to be. Perhaps losing me will give him the impetus to become a strong confident man; but I doubt it.

"Master, what will I wear home?" I asked him.

"We will cross that bridge when we come to it slave. I'm sure that I can find something to give you for your trip back to that wimp of yours that I employ."

After everything was boxed up. My master put an address label on the box and summoned a courier. When the courier arrived to take the package master had me answer the door in just my bridal garter and money to pay the courier. "I want to share your beauty with the world," my master said. I felt totally humiliated standing there in my birthday suit. The male courier tried to act polite and only look me in the eye but I saw his eyes dart all over my body.

After the courier left, master summoned me to his bed. He sodomized me. I have never had anal sex before. My Master was gentle but my humiliation was profound. I'm not a prude but I always that that act was the domain of prostitutes and low class women. Then I realized that I AM a prostitute for this week and the emotion overwhelmed me. I cried into the pillows until my master was finished.

Afterwards he had me strip the sheets off the bed and do them with the rest of Master's laundry. "This is the life, a beautiful naked slave catering to all of my sexual wishes AND doing the chores of a housewife." He said. I felt like he was mocking me. After doing his laundry he had me mop the kitchen floor.

All the wile I cleaned my master became more and more aroused. He took me in the middle of the kitchen floor while I was in mid mop. It was quick and brutal, like a violation, not the act of a lover. But my Master is not my lover. He owes me no gentleness or kindness. I was naive to expect that a man like Don Henderson, alpha male and ruthless businessman would see me as anything other than an organic toy.

On Friday evening came the greatest humiliation yet. Master had three male friends over for a poker game. Two of the men I recognized as may husband's co-workers. There was Ted who is six feet tall and occupies the desk directly across from my husband. Whenever I was in Frank's place of business I never liked the way Ted looked at me. The leer on his face this night was so broad I thought that he was about to turn into a werewolf and devour me!

"Nice addition to your place, Don." He said. "How did you finagle sweet and sexy Linda into these circumstances?" My Master grinned broadly and said, "Trade secret."

The other man was Paul, who is Frank's closest friend at work. I knew him and his wife Stephanie rather well as Frank and I socialized with them quite a bit. He had a stunned look upon his face. After his eyes lingered on every part of my body he said., "Linda? I can't believe what I'm seeing."

My master read his expression and said. "Never thought during all those games of Trivial Pursuit that one day you would see her naked, did you Paul?"

The third man was a stranger to me. His name was Stan. He was very tall, easily six foot five and powerfully built like a wrestler or weightlifter. He eyed my hungrily and said. "Don you sure know how to host a poker game." My Master had me serve as a waitress to these men. I had to run for beer and chips. I had to make sandwiches in the kitchen and bring them in to the men. For this evening my Master took off my bridal garter so I was as naked as when I was a baby.

I sat in each man's lap and was felt up every which way. This was so humiliating but the worse was to come. At around 11:00 in the evening the men began betting me for blow jobs. I had to service the man who won each hand. Master made me swallow each time. Each man tasted different but they all tasted disgusting. I preformed fellatio eight times. Only Paul thanked me. I thought long and hard about Stephanie. She was one of my closest friends. I'd never thought of Paul in any sexual way, even when our game nights got a bit risque, yet this night I had serviced him twice. I knew that I could never look her or Paul in the face again. On top of everything I would now probably have to move to a new city when my Master's week was ended. Master's friends left about 1:00 A.M. I had to clean the kitchen, After that Master had me fuck him twice before I was allowed to go to sleep. Master forbid me to brush my teeth that night.

Saturday morning he left me sleep in. At Noon he woke me up. Led me to the bathroom and bathed and shaved me. He allowed me to brush my teeth with an extra toothbrush. For a change he made brunch. Master is a good cook. Once again, as he had done at each meal, I sat on his naked lap and he fed me.

He led me outside. It was a beautiful warm September day. Master's yard is large. We were in the back yard which has a high fence surrounding his pool. There is a swath of grass as well. Master took pictures of me outside in all sorts of poses then he fucked me in the grass.

He led me back inside and blindfolded me. He led me by the hand through the house to his bed. I heard the click of metal and felt handcuffs slip over my wrists. When I opened my mouth to protest a gag was placed in my mouth and secured with a strap. My legs were pulled apart and cuffed to the end of the bed. My master had his way with me. Later he informed me that he had filmed the entire encounter. I was kept there for hours as my master fucked me again and again. After he finished using me he started using a dildo on me. At one point there was a dildo in my ass and pussy at the same time. Some sort of clips were put upon my nipples which caused me pain. My master told me to relieve myself when I needed to. I felt completely defiled as I laid in my own filth.

I was psychically and emotionally completely spent when my Master at last took off my blindfold and undid my restraints. Master had a huge grin on his face and told me that I was doing well, He told me that most of his fantasies were now fulfilled and that my time with him would be much easier.

I was shocked to learn that it was past 10:00 on Saturday evening. I had spent eight hours in restraints! The bed was a mess of sweat and my waste. To my surprise my Master stripped the bed and hauled the sheets off to the washer himself. He applied salve to my wrists and ankles. He ordered out for Chinese Food and answered the door himself. I sat on his lap and he fed me until I was full. The whole time he called me a "champion" and said that I had done very well. I know master will never admit it but I believe he was a bit ashamed of how he treated me. He made the bed and let me go straight to sleep. I don't recall my Master coming to bed that evening.

On Sunday morning I was awakened by the aroma of a glorious brunch. Master pulled out all the stops. This was a meal fit for a fine restaurant. I felt like Master was trying to apologize. For the first time since I had stripped for him my Master gave me something substantial to wear. It was one of his striped dress shirts and I reveled in it. I felt more normal with any type of clothing on.

"You've earned this Linda." For the first time since my bondage had begun Master used my name. The rest of Sunday was amazingly ordinary. We watched television while huddled on the couch. Master also let me pick out some music from his vast collection of CDs and we danced. He held me close, like a lover. After my bath and shave he led me to his bed and made love to me. For the first time I felt like he wasn't just fucking me. For the first time with him I really kissed him back. I am embarrassed to admit that my orgasm that night, only my second real one while with him, was one of the finest of my life. He let me sleep in his dress shirt.

On Monday Master woke me up and said that today would be a special day. Boxes began arriving in the morning, Master had me open each one which was fun. I didn't even mind standing in the doorway wearing my Master's dress shirt to sign for them. The boxes contained a little black dress, black fishnet stockings and a garter, faux pearls, long white gloves, a lacy black bra in my size, a black thong and huge black stilettos. Master bathed and shaved me, ate me out till I came and then announced that "We were going out tonight."

After lunch, which Master made, I loaded up the dishwasher and Master prepared me for our night out. He dressed me like I was a little girl. I was astounded to realize that my master knew how to do pedicures and manicures. He polished my toenails and fingernails a glossy, brilliant red.

Just before it was time to go out Master had me drink some vodka and produced a huge joint. He lit it and ordered me to smoke the whole thing. I hadn't gotten high in years and I KNOW that the marijuana was laced with some other drug because the rest of the night passed in a blur.

Here is what I remember. He drove his BMW to some fast food place for dinner then we went to a strip club where it was amateur night. I was feeling no pain by the time we got there. Master signed me up for the contest and I signed the form. I was scheduled to go on fifth or sixth. Master told me to relax just go with the beat of the music as I stripped.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,405 Followers
12