Linda's Story Ch. 01

Story Info
Horny housewife loses a bet.
4.6k words
4.44
144k
25

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 12/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hoyden
hoyden
85 Followers

I was in trouble. Nothing serious, nothing I couldn't get out of, but I was in trouble all the same. The night before I'd gone out with my girlfriends, drank too much and danced too close to a couple of cute guys in the local bar. My husband had a big poker game set up with some of his friends for the next night and some guy he'd met from out of town. I'd spent too much in the bar, cutting into his 'stake' and I hadn't gotten home until 3am. My husband was furious, he'd gotten worried when I wasn't home on time and then he'd called some of my friends to see if I was ok. They were a little too drunk as well and one of them slipped about one of the guys at the bar, how he'd reached up and grabbed my tit and how I didn't seem to mind.

It took some talking to calm hubby down. I'm flirtatious and he knows that, but nothing had ever come of it. In the end I agreed to make it up to him. I was to play hostess at the poker party. Hubby wanted me in something really revealing, something that would distract the guys coming over to play. He even suggested that I flirt a lot with the out-of-towner. "Keep him distracted so I can make some good money." I knew what hubby wanted.

Sometimes when we go out, especially out of town where no one knows us, my husband likes to see me dress like a tramp. He loves it when he sees guys ogling me, makes him feel good to know that he's married to a good looking woman. Honestly, it turns me on too. I'll strut around in an ultra-short skirt, no panties, no bra and a top cut down to my nipples. We'll go out drinking and maybe I'll flash someone along the way. It gets me wet and it gets hubby hard and if we play enough sometimes I'll fuck him right in the parking lot or behind the bar. That turns me on too.

I spent the day of the poker game getting ready. While hubby was at work I called in sick and went to the salon. I had my hair done and nails done; then I had my legs and my bikini area were waxed. I told the girl to make it real small, that I wanted to surprise my husband. She just laughed and when she was finished my pubic hair was reduced to a tiny triangle that sat atop my pussy. I already had the clothes I needed and I didn't think my husband would want me dipping into his stake anymore so I went home.

I took a long bath and tried to relax; but I was too excited. I knew a couple of the guys that were coming over tonight, I knew their wives. Suddenly I wasn't sure if I could play the part. What if the wives heard about what happened? I poured myself a glass of wine and sank back into the bubbles. Whether it was the wine or the bubbles I don't know, but I was getting horny just thinking about tonight. I wanted to reach down and stroke my pussy just to take the edge off. I needed to cum. I finished the wine and was just reaching down when I heard the phone ring. Damn!

I got out and answered the phone, dripping water all over the place. It was hubby, making sure I'd be ready. Of course!

My relaxation ruined I dried myself off and got ready for the big night. I chose a tiny little black skirt that only came down about an inch lower than my swollen pussy. I vacillated about panties, finally deciding that I'd better wear some since I knew some of these guys. I chose a pretty pink-lace g-string and a half-bra to match. The top I chose was red and see-through, in the right light, I'd keep the lights in hubby's study dimmed a little, just enough that they could see what I was wearing was revealing, but not bright enough to show the whole package. I put my makeup on just a little too heavily, to give me that sluty appeal. A little perfume behind each ear and I was done. If my husband's friends could keep their minds on their cards then there was little more I could do.

Hubby got home a little after five and nearly blew his wad when he saw me. He wanted me to fuck him then and there, right on the poker table; but I held him off. He didn't want me mussed up before the game did he? Besides his friends would be over in less than an hour. We didn't have time if we wanted to do it right. Hubby reluctantly agreed.

When hubby's friends got there I got the reaction I wanted. Frank and Tom, who's wives I knew, looked at me in a way that told me their wives were going to get fucked good tonight after the game. I hope the girls were up to it. Jason was my husband's partner at work. His eyes bore into mine and he stumbled over his words as he made his introduction. So far so good, these guys weren't going to be keeping their minds on the game. I was getting wet from all the attention. BB, the out-of-towner, showed up about fifteen minutes later and the look on his face when he saw me said he wanted to fuck me right there. I felt butterflies in my stomach and a gush of juice in my panties. I blushed a little when he introduced himself and let his eyes roam over the package.

I went back into the kitchen when the game started and poured myself another glass of wine. I hoped this wouldn't be an all-night game. I wanted to fuck and was sorry I'd held off my hubby earlier. I went into the study a little later and brought the boys their drinks. I felt my nipples stiffen as everyone's eyes roamed over my body. "Isn't she terrific," hubby said letting his hand slip under my skirt. I playfully slapped his hand away and left the room. I knew he could tell my panties were soaked.

Throughout the night I brought in drinks and nibbles and pretended to ignore it when my husband's friends stared at me so intently. It was so exciting, I was a slut and I loved it. I loved the attention. After a couple of hours my husband excused himself from the table and joined me in the kitchen briefly. "I'm not doing so well, hon." he said, "You've got to distract BB. When you come in next bend over the table near him when you put down the drinks, let him get a good look under your skirt." I objected, but only a little, the truth was the entire situation turned me on. Hubby quickly left the kitchen and rejoined the game.

I came in a little later with more rounds of drinks. By this time the guys were getting a little loaded. I walked around until I was next to BB and bent way over the table to hand Jason his drink. He nearly spilled it as he gazed down my blouse. I could feel BB's eyes on my ass. I turned, letting my tits graze his arm, "do you need anything?"

He shook his head, 'no' and turned back to the game. I couldn't help but notice the huge stack of chips in front of him or the big bulge in his pants. He had been staring...good.

After about an hour I heard hubby yell, 'no! I don't believe it!' Then there came the sound of voices arguing softly. I tiptoed up to the door and tried to listen, but all I heard hubby say was 'shit! I've got a problem, BB, maybe we can work something out.' I tiptoed back to the kitchen. Damn! What else could I have done to distract him, sucked him off right there? The sluty thought raced through my head, but I dismissed it almost as quickly as it appeared. The thought got me wet again, but I didn't want to admit it.

After about ten minutes I heard my hubby say, 'all right, all right, I'll go ask her, but I don't know what she's going to say'. A cheer went up in the room and I wondered what I was getting myself into. My nipples stiffened in anticipation and I felt a little ashamed.

Hubby came in and explained what had happened. He'd lost it all, plus a thousand dollars. A thousand that we didn't have. BB had won it all. BB had a solution, however, if I was willing to go for it. Hubby would sell me to him for the thousand for twenty four hours, but I had to do anything that he wanted or the deal was off. "Anything and he emphasized anything," explained my husband, "or he'll send you home used and we'll still owe the money. Can you do it honey?"

I couldn't believe my ears. Hubby was turning me into a whore and what's worse is all the guys in that room knew it. I knew their wives! If this got out I was ruined. We live in a small town and word gets around real quick. I nodded that I agreed, though my stomach was in knots. "As long as no one says anything about this I'll do it, but you owe me really bad. You know that ring I wanted last Christmas, I'm getting it this Christmas and I don't care if you have to sell your own ass, you bastard!" Hubby agreed, I think he was as upset as I was, and walked back with me into the room.

"She says yes," he told BB, "but if one word of this gets out I'll have each of your balls!" he told the rest of the group. Everyone agreed.

"Come over here, slut," BB said to me. I was shocked, how could he speak to me that way in front of all these people? But I did what he asked. He took a pair of handcuffs out of his pocket and turned me around, snapping them over my wrists. "You'll do ANYTHING I want for the next 24 hours or the deal's off, ok?" I nodded that I understood. Then he surprised me, "for the rest of your time with me your name is slut, cunt, or whore, that's all you'll respond to." I nodded again that I understood. "Good, then come here slut, since you've been waving it in everyone's face tonight I don't see why everyone can't get a good look."

BB turned me around so that I was facing everyone at the table and then he reached up and undid all the buttons on my blouse. "That just wont do at all," he said looking at my bra and then he took a pocket knife out of his pocket and cut the straps. I started to protest, but he said, "Shut up you cunt! Do you have the thousand? I didn't think so!" He reached around and undid the clasp and pulled the bra off of me. Immediately my nipples hardened in front of everyone. Before I could react, BB yanked up my skirt and tore off my panties. Everyone could see everything that I'd implied all night. "I bet you like this, whore," he said, "don't you? Let's check." He roughly shoved two fingers up my pussy, "just as I thought, she's soaking wet. The slut loves it." And honestly I did. But what he said next got me quivering inside. "Here, since the rest of you got teased and don't get any of her why don't you each take a feel?" He pushed me roughly against the table. In moments all of hubby's friends were up and with short looks at him were running their fingers all over me.

Four strange men were feeling me up in front of my husband who just sat there with a stunned expression on his face. I couldn't help moaning as the strange fingers each slipped down to my soaking cunt. This was turning me on! "That's enough," BB said pulling me away from the others. "Just enough to keep the rest of you quiet like the lady asked. I think we'll be leaving now, Jim, "he said to my husband, "I'll have her back at midnight tomorrow night. But you and she agreed that she'll do ANYTHING...if she balks, I'll still fuck her and you'll still owe me the money." My husband whispered that he understood while I just stood there looking at him helplessly.

"All right, cunt," said BB, pulling down my skirt. "Let's go out to my car." He pushed me roughly out the front door and propelled me across the lawn and into his car. He reached over and slid the seatbelt over me and pulled out slowly into the street. "We're going to have so much fun, cunt."

I nodded dumbly, still shocked by what had happened in the house. "You'll call me Master when I speak to you, do you understand?"

"Yes." Without warning he reached out and slapped me across the face, not hard, but hard enough to get my attention. "Yes Master, cunt. You either play the game by my rules or we go back now and you come up with my grand!"

"Yes, Master," I said trying not to cry. What had I gotten myself into? I really am a whore I thought, no worse than that, a sex-slave. "I'll do anything you want, Master."

"That's better, but I wonder if you're really worth a thousand dollars. Let's see..." BB continued to drive, pulling slowly away from our residential area. I looked back tearfully, but tried to keep it from showing. I certainly wasn't going to be able to earn the money if I was crying and acting like a baby. "Is there a liquor store around here?"

"Go down a couple of blocks, Master. It's there on the left." I shifted uncomfortably in the seat trying to point, but my hands were still cuffed behind my back. "Why?"

BB laughed quietly. "I'm going to see if you're worth that thousand bucks." He pulled up to the front of the store; luckily there was no one else in the parking lot because the lights from the store easily illuminated my naked tits under my see-through blouse. He reached across and uncuffed my hands. "I want you to go in and get the most expensive bottle of champagne there and a bottle of whiskey...the best. And I don't want to pay for it. You have ten minutes or I take you back to your house and collect my thousand."

"How am I supposed to do that, Master? Besides I can't go in there, someone might recognize me."

BB pointed to the skinny kid behind the cash register. "Do you know him?"

"No Master."

"Then get going, I don't care how you do it, just do it. You've got nine minutes left."

I didn't know what to do. We didn't have the money and the mortgage was due soon. I took a deep breath and got out of the car. The cool night air immediately caused my nipples to stiffen; they were rock hard. I buttoned up my blouse, but left the top two unbuttoned, even in the parking lot you could clearly see my tits through the thin fabric. Slowly, I walked over to the door and stepped inside.

Immediately the guy at the counter, just barely old enough to drink himself, looked away from the TV he'd been watching and whistled. "What can I do for you?" he leered.

Summoning up some strength and remembering the money we owed I walked purposefully up to the counter. "I need the best bottle of champagne and the best bottle of whiskey you've got."

"Sure thing, honey," he said. "Is there anything else I can help you with?" He grabbed the bottles I asked for and started to ring them up.

"Actually there is," I said placing my hand on his arm. "I don't want to pay for them...can I have them for free?" I tried to look sweet, but the guy was staring at my tits. Involuntarily I felt myself get wet again. What the fuck was I doing?

"For free? No way. But for that sweet ass I'd do it."

"I don't have time," I explained, "I have to be back in that car in nine minutes. Please?"

"No way...sorry sister."

Glancing back towards the car I said the words I never thought I'd say, "look no fooling around, what about a blow job?"

The guy actually thought about it for a second, glancing back at the car where BB was waiting. "He won't mind?"

"He wants me to do it," I replied.

"Ok, but I get to cum in your mouth."

"Fine. Let's just do it, ok? I haven't much time."

The guy motioned me around the counter and sat down on a stool. I glanced around making sure no one was in the store and then I walked around the counter. Even before I got all the way around he had his dick out. It was medium, maybe six inches and not that thick, but it was very hard. 'No problem', I thought...although I was a little disgusted by my actions. I really am a whore, I thought as I bent down and took it into my mouth. His dick was warm and throbbing in my mouth. He started moaning as soon as I took it in. I wrapped my lips around the head and swirled my tongue on the underside of the head, while my right hand went around the shaft and started pumping up and down. It didn't take him long, within a few minutes I could feel his hips flexing and then my mouth was awash in salty cum. I gagged a bit and a little dripped out of the corner of my mouth. "Thanks," I yelled before he could say anything, grabbed the bottles and ran out of the store.

As soon as I was outside I spit all his cum onto the sidewalk and ran to the car. "You've still got a little on the side of your mouth," BB said laughing and starting up the car.

"What's so funny, master?" I asked.

"You are...you really are a whore and stupid, but you did work off nearly $150.00"

"Why am I stupid?"

"You live in a small town yet you blew that guy behind the counter. Those places have security cameras; I bet the whole thing was taped. Now everyone will know what a slut you are."

I think my heart stopped for a moment. I hadn't thought about that...I could get over acting like a whore...it even excited me a bit I could admit, but I couldn't let the people in town find out. "Master, you've got to do something. I can't let that tape out, I'll be ruined! I'll do anything you want! Anything!"

"You already promised me anything, remember you stupid cunt. Let me think..." he threw the car back into park and reached into the glove box. He took out a digital camera and got out of the car. "Come with me cunt," he said snapping his fingers. I got out of the car and followed him back into the store.

The guy behind the counter said, "What's the matter? Does she want more? I'll give her a hundred bucks for a fuck, she sucks a mean cock."

BB looked at the guy coolly and said, "no, what she wants is the security tape. The one in the VCR behind the counter. I'll give you $250.00 for it." The kid thought about it for a moment and then said ok. He handed the tape over the counter and took the money BB gave him. "Now then slut," BB said to me here's what I want you to do. Go around the corner and let me take a picture of this young stud you sucked feeling you up," he said holding up the camera.

"Please, no master..."

"Do it or you know what happens..."

I walked around the counter and opened my blouse. BB took three pictures of the guy squeezing my tits and running his fingers up my pussy. In each case the two of us could be clearly seen. "Now then, do me one more favor fella, take this marker and sign your name on her ass." BB handed the guy a black 'sharpie'.

"You kidding, mister?"

"No." I bent over and the kid wrote his name on my ass, he also took the opportunity to slide his fingers in and out of my pussy once more.

"That's good, slut," he said. "Nice doing business with ya and then we both walked out of the store and back to the car. Once we got in BB handed me the whiskey and told me to take a drink. I was shaking. "Use it to clean that cum off your face too, while you're at it," he said. "You really are a stupid cunt, now you owe me $1100 and you gave a stranger a blow job. You just paid $100.00 for the privilege! Your husband is just going to love this...at this rate by the end of the night you'll fuck everyone in town and owe me your house!"

"Please, master, no. I wasn't thinking...I'm sorry about the money." I handed him back the bottle, but he said no, to keep it warm. "Excuse me?"

"Take another drink, clean out your mouth and then put the top back on and fuck yourself with it while we drive. You're such a slut, I bet your pussy is soaking wet." As we drove I leaned back in the seat and placed the head of the bottle against my pussy. He was right, I was soaked. Somehow I liked all this abuse. I must admit it was exciting sucking on a strangers cock in a store where anyone could come in at any minute. As I eased the bottle into my swollen snatch, BB snapped on the console light. "What are you doing, master?"

"Keep going, slut. Put your legs up on the dashboard. This is just so anyone who passes can see what you're doing." Fuck it, I thought, and pushed the bottle in harder. Damn, it felt good. I put my feet up on the dashboard and started working the bottle in and out of my pussy. I wasn't watching where we were going I was just getting lost in the moment. A stranger, BB, a man I'd met only hours before was watching me fuck myself with a bottle of booze, he'd made me suck off a stranger and all I could think about was making myself cum. He was right I was a slut!

BB opened my blouse and started pinching my nipples as I continued to fuck myself. I closed my eyes and started really getting into it. Suddenly he honked, I opened my eyes and I saw that we had pulled up next to a big pickup truck with a couple of men inside. I didn't care anymore...I knew they could see right in the car, see what I was doing, but it didn't matter. The men started honking their horn and trying to get BB to pull over and he was laughing. I didn't care. I kept plunging the bottle in and out, faster and faster. Soon I felt the wave building and knew I would cum soon. "I'm going to cum," I moaned.

hoyden
hoyden
85 Followers
12