Linda's Story Ch. 05

Story Info
BB punishes Linda while learning about her past.
3.8k words
4.43
54.5k
11

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 12/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hoyden
hoyden
85 Followers

"Before we begin our next game, I think you should sign the slut like everyone else she's fucked." BB handed the sharpie marker to Laci who finally decided on the spot where my pubic hair had been.

"Bitch," I said through clenched teeth, still smarting from the paddling she'd given my pussy only minutes before. From where I lay I could see Laci's eyes greedily devouring me. It was a look I'd seen before in BB's eyes, she had enjoyed hurting me and was looking forward to brutalizing me some more.

BB motioned for Laci to help him move me and together they uncuffed my hands and helped me to walk. I couldn't resist, my pussy was still in agony and I was afraid that the swollen lips might be bruised. Together they moved me to a small round table that was barely large enough to hold me, my head hung off one side and my pussy the other, both easily accessible. BB then tied my hands and my feet below me, to the table's central post. This position left me helpless, with my legs spread wide apart.

"I think we'll play a game called 'The Truth Hurts'," BB said, "Laci you can help me by taking notes and helping to administer punishment and pleasure when I see fit." He then turned to address me, "this is how the game is played, slut. I'm going to ask you a series of questions and you're going to tell me the answers. If I think you're telling me the truth I may pleasure you a little, but if I think you are lying to me or are being less than truthful I'm going to hurt you. Do you understand me, cunt?"

"Yes master," I replied.

"Good, then we'll begin." I heard a soft metallic click, later I would find out that BB had taped the entire session.

"First, for the record what is your full name?"

"Linda Jane Carman."

BB reached over and painfully twisted my right nipple. "Master!"

"Linda Jane Carman, master."

"Good and when were you born?" I felt hands lightly stroking my body, arousing me with their gentle touch.

"October 31, 1969, master."

"Good." The stroking continued and if felt so good after the intense beating my pussy had endured. BB then asked me a series of general questions including my address, phone numbers (home, work and cell), the name of the company I worked for, it's address, my boss's name, her phone number, my church, pastor's name, etc. I answered all the questions truthfully, but I was getting worried. What did he want with those answers? When he got to my friends and family's names and numbers, I balked. Why did he want that information?

Instead of getting mad, BB turned to Laci and said, "I think she needs a little encouragement." Laci went over to the bed and held something up and BB nodded his approval. The something turned out to be nipple clamps that Laci maliciously clamped hard onto my nipples. I gasped in pain.

"Give me the information I want." I did, but still the clamps weren't removed.

"Master, can you take them off?"

"No, the pain will only increase during this session, it will never lesson until we've finished." Laci laughed at BB's words. The bitch.

Then the questions began to get much more personal. "When did I lose my virginity? At 14, I told him with Stan Jackson in his mother's spa. Had I kept in contact with him? No, but I'd run into him at the grocery store where he worked as a clerk. I told BB that I liked giving blowjobs, loved the feel of a man's cock sliding down my throat, but I hated the taste of cum.

This must have turned him on, because BB declared that it was time to take a little break. "Laci, why don't you pleasure the slut for a little while, while she shows me how much she likes to suck cock."

BB moved over to my head and placed his cock in my willing mouth. Because of the angle, with my head hanging off the table, he was able to slide it all the way in. While I eagerly sucked and slurped on his cock, Laci moved between my legs. She delicately licked and nibbled at my swollen lips, bringing me welcome relief. That relief was, alas, short lived. As I felt BB getting ready to cum he pulled out of my mouth and instructed Laci to stop. My orgasm was aborted and left me frustrated, but at least she didn't slap me.

"You're doing good, my little slut," BB crooned as he rubbed his throbbing member across my face and through my hair. "Let's begin where we left off. How many men have you been with?"

I answered quickly, "24, master."

"Does that count the ten since last night?"

"No, master."

"Then that would be a lie. Laci stretch out her tits."

"No master, please-"

He slapped me across my face. "Shut up, cunt." Laci then tied a string to one of the clamps and passed it under the table and back up the other side, where she secured it to the other clamp. Then she pulled hard, pulling my tits cruelly by the nipples in opposite directions and tied off the string. I cried out, my nipples on fire as the clamps bit into them, but BB said it would only get worse if I continued to lie.

"Now let's try that again. How many men have you fucked?"

"I've slept with 34 men, master."

"Good. Now detail them, I want names, if you know them, addresses and phone numbers and all the details about the sex, especially anything kinky." I gave him the answers he wanted, there were about a dozen that lived in the area, but I didn't have numbers for most. Whenever I slowed down or sounded like I skipped over something, BB would have Laci lightly run the cat-o-nine-tails over my exposed pussy. The feel of the leather over my swollen lips was usually sufficient to rekindle my memory.

As a reward BB allowed me to lick Laci's pussy. She stood over my head and I licked and sucked for all I was worth. BB took pictures while I did this. After a while I felt Lacis' breath growing short and she was moaning and grinding her pussy into my face. A short time later she flooded my face with her juices.

"Did you like eating another woman's pussy?" BB asked.

I was slow to answer and received a lash of the whip across my pussy in rebuke. "Yes," I screamed. "I loved eating her pussy master!"

"Good, now tell me have you ever been with any other women?"

Again I was slow to answer and again the lash fell across my swollen lips and clit. "Yes master, yes I've been with two other women in college."

"You lied to me then. Last night you told me you'd only been with one."

"No master. Please don't. I just forgot."

"You lie again, but maybe this will help you to remember." Ten times the whip came down on my pussy; it felt like my entire cunt was on fire. I screamed and cried and promised to do better. I gave him both women's names and phone numbers. I'd kept in contact with them both.

When he was finished beating me he asked if I'd ever had an affair. When I told him no he accused me of lying to him again. "A slut like you never cheated on your husband? You're a liar!" He started whipping me again, expertly switching from my swollen pussy to my cruelly stretched nipples. He didn't stop until I'd admitted that I'd lied.

"Tell me about it then," he said.

So I did. There were three times, I told him. About five years ago we'd been turned down for a home loan. The banker said we had too much debt on the books, although it was close. We dearly wanted that house. So I made a luncheon appointment to meet with the banker. Over drinks he suggested that there might be a way to overlook some problems on our credit report. I took the hint and spent the whole day fucking his brains out in a local motel. BB took down the banker's name and phone number.

"And the rest?"

There was a guy that I used to work with. He and I had a torrid affair for about three months before he got transferred out of state. And then finally there was the pizza delivery guy who caught me one night when my hubby was out and I was very lonely and horny. I told BB everything and while I did he just chuckled. He stopped me then and told me I deserved a reward.

Laci then brought over a vibrator and moved it in and around my pussy. My clit was so hard that it stuck right out of my pussy lips. She concentrated the vibrator on it until I was squirming on the table right on the edge of a tremendous orgasm. Then she pulled it away and BB pressed a piece of ice right up against my clit. It was so cruel! My orgasm was shocked out of existence. I was almost on the verge of tears again, but this time for pleasure denial.

When I had finished squirming, Laci turned to BB and said, "she really is a slut, but she's so hot."

"Yes, I think we should cool her down some more."

"No master, please." I pleaded but to no avail. Laci pulled my lips apart and BB proceeded to pack my pussy with ice. I can't even describe the feeling; it was as if my body was impaled by winter. My body clenched and tried to expel the coldness that invaded, but could not. When I was completely packed, my pussy aching from the cold, BB moved aside and started asking questions again.

"Tell me all the people that you are sexually attracted to."

I could feel the ice melting and running out of my pussy, the cold splashing my swollen lips. It was torture. I named three women, my boss, the wax-bitch, and Jason's wife as well as seven other men. Some I had names for and others were just the guy at the video store, etc.

Finally we were at the end and BB asked if I should be rewarded. "She wasn't very helpful, " Laci replied, "we did have to punish her alot."

"True," said BB, "and you seemed to like that a lot. You were helpful, you deserve to be rewarded." BB led Laci to stand over my face and then bent her over like we were 69ing. He ordered us each to go down on the other, while he started fucking Laci from behind. He cautioned Laci not to let me cum, to slap my clit whenever she thought I was near the brink or she and I would switch places. Then he started to fuck her. I licked her pussy and his shaft as it plunged into her.

Laci brought me to the brink three times, each time pulling away just before I hit the point of no return and slapping my clit hard. The last time was so hard that I accidentally bit her. That sent her into a frenzy. She began wailing on my clit and swollen lips, beating me as if they were attacking her. I was bucking and trying to get away, when BB finally came deep inside her. He then pulled out and ordered me to eat his cum from her pussy.

The pain in my pussy hurt so bad, but I knew it would only get worse if I didn't comply. Laci stood up and I ate her to another orgasm as BB's cream slowly dripped form her pussy into my open mouth.

I swallowed it all making sure to stick my tongue deep into her pussy to make sure she was clean. I loved the taste of BB's cum mixed with her juices. I should have tried it this way before. When I finished Laci moved away from me. "What should we do next with her?" she asked BB.

"I'm not sure...I can't decide between more pain or humiliation. I also need to get almost $500 dollars more out of her to make up for the money."

"I want to hurt the bitch," Laci cried, "She bit my pussy!"

BB smiled. "Tell you what we're going to do, come here for a minute." He brought Laci back into the back room and I could hear them whispering, but I couldn't hear what was said. When they came back Laci was smiling. "We've got us a little bet going cunt, if I win I get to hurt you and BB's going to buy me some clothes..."

"And if I win, Laci's going to be my cunt tomorrow...for 24 hours, just like you."

"You'd better not fail me, bitch," Laci said.

Together they untied my feet and then pulled them over my head so I was bent into a U. I couldn't see what they were doing, but suddenly I felt Laci's tongue on my pussy. It felt so good after the beating she'd given me I almost forgave her.

"That's right, lube her up good," BB said. Then I felt something hard and long push at my pussy, BB slowly pushed it in deeper and deeper until I thought it would come out my throat. When he pulled it out I saw that it was a broom handle, "damn he said, you were right." Laci just giggled, then she started tonguing my asshole. I can't tell you how good it felt, but it was short lived. Just as it started feeling good she withdrew and the broom was pushed into my asshole. He pushed and pushed until the broom couldn't go in any further. When he pulled it out I could tell that he was disappointed. "You win," he said. "Twenty five on her pussy and twenty five on her ass. Make her count them down."

Only then did I realize what had happened. Laci had won both bets and now was eager to hurt me some more. She picked up the wide leather belt that BB had used on me this morning and began swinging for all she was worth. Crack! It came down on my ass and I thought I was going to explode. "One," I said. I was in tears by number ten and was screaming in pain by twenty five. The bitch just laughed each time. Then she turned the belt on my pussy. I have never felt so much pain before in my life. She never held back once, by the time she was finished I was sure that my pussy was going to be cut to ribbons. It was bright red and the lips were puffed out to twice their normal size. I could barely walk when they stood me up.

Laci just smirked at me, got dressed and told BB she'd be back in a few minutes. When she returned she was holding a tiny white T-shirt with the word 'slut' emblazoned across the chest. She tossed it to me and told me to put it on. It was at least two sizes too small, making my tits stand out, my tortured nipples which still hadn't gone down even though the nipple clamps were removed were impossible to miss. She was also holding a pair of gold 'hooker' shorts. Before they made me put them on, BB shoved a giant 10" dildo up my pussy and a smaller one up my ass. With the shorts pulled on the dildos couldn't fall out.

"Let's go shopping!" Laci cried and BB told me to go down to the car. I followed, each step in agony, the dildos just making the spanking I'd received worse. WE drove for about ten minutes until we got to the local mall. We parked in an underground parking lot next to a large pole. BB made me get out of the car and then forced me to walk in front of them. Laci took us all over the mall, walking up and down stairs and looking into every store. Each step was agony, with the dildos pressing themselves into my pussy and ass. After about 45 minutes, BB told Laci we had to stop. She just laughed, somehow I didn't think my ordeal was over.

They led me back to the car and just in front of it BB told me to take off all my clothes. I didn't hesitate. I didn't care if anyone could see me, I didn't even remember if I'd seen anyone who recognized me in the mall. As soon as I was naked, BB led me over to the cement pole. He pulled my arms behind my back and handcuffed me there. "What are you doing, master?"

"Shut up cunt and just do as I say." Laci and I have some shopping to do, just stay here and don't make a sound. If someone comes over and wants to fuck you or wants a blow job I'd suggest that you do it. Don't think of crying for help, if you do the police will come...I'll deny I ever knew you and I'll be off to your house to collect my thousand bucks. Do you understand me?"

"Yes master."

"Good." Then he showed me the sign Laci had written, it said: Cheating Whore being Punished. Do what you want to her." They taped the sign above my head and then BB tied a blindfold around my eyes. "We'll be back in a while. Stay here." They both chuckled and I could hear them walk away.

After a while, I don't know how long I heard a car pull into the parking lot. The door closed and then I heard footsteps coming closer. I heard someone laughing and then I felt hot breath on my face. A whispered voice said, 'I know you Linda, but you don't know me...' Then the dildo was yanked out of my pussy and a massive cock was pushed against my swollen lips. 'Oh it looks like he worked you over real good sweetheart. Hope you can still handle my black dick.' What are all these names? These all the guys you've fucked. Damn, girl, you a ho...no wonder Jim is pissed with you. This is for Jim! Then he pushed and my world exploded in pain. I felt like a horse had just raped me, I don't know if his cock was really that big or if my swollen lips just made it feel that way. He started pumping and I couldn't help myself. I could feel the orgasm growing. I'd been denied it so long that I didn't fight it; I just thrust back with everything I could. I came! IT felt like stars exploding in my head, I came and I came and I came, screaming out my delight. It must have excited him a lot, because in a few minutes he was grunting and then I felt his cum explode into me. "I've always wanted to do that, Linda. Thanks for cheating on Jim so I could do that without guilt. Let me add myself to that illustrious list." He took what felt like a ball point pen and scrawled his name on my left breast. "Thank you, whenever you want some more black loving, just ask next time." He was laughing as he walked away.

I just stood there panting; the cum dripping out of my abused pussy. It had felt like the biggest cock I'd ever had, bigger than Jason's and I'd thought he looked like a horse. Maybe it wasn't a myth after all? I heard two other footsteps coming down the parking lot and thought it was BB.

I started getting excited and I wanted to tell him that I'd been used just like he wanted and by a black guy. Somehow I knew BB would love to hear it, "hey I called, you missed it, he just fucked me..."then I realized my mistake. The voices were coming from the wrong direction, they were young men's voices not a woman and a man.

"Hey Reggie, what's that?" I heard footsteps coming closer and closer and finally, "Dude, do you see that? She's naked, what's that say?"

"Dude," said voice 2, "She's a slut! Look, let's fuck her like she was just saying, she wants it."

"Do you want it?" said voice 1.

I thought for only a second, but the answer was obvious to me. I did want it. I wanted it hard and I wanted it fast. I wanted it anonymous. I was more fucked up than I thought. "Fuck me," I said, "you and your friend both. I'm a slut. I'm a whore. Fuck me, I deserve it."

"Yeah!" I don't know which one reached me first, but one of them was over in a flash and he just shoved right in. I was already lubricated but it still hurt. My pussy had never been so abused. While the first one fucked me the second one was stroking my tits. The first guy came in just a minute or two, he was so excited. His friend didn't let any time lapse, however, before he had replaced him. So ready was he that it hardly felt that I'd replaced on cock with another. He pounded me hard as if he knew what he was doing. I leaned up against the post and gloried as he filled me. I was going to cum again and it was strong and I didn't care who knew it. I started yelling, 'fuck me! Fuck me harder! Do it. Do it. Yes!!!!!"

I came like a thunderclap and it echoed throughout the parking garage. The second boy came and then quickly pulled up his pants. 'Should we sign her, like the others?' voice 2 asked.

"Yeah, let's tag the bitch!"

They took out markers because it didn't sound like paint and quickly added their names on my thighs. I just smiled as the cum dripped down my legs. Suddenly I heard other footsteps and the boys took off.

"Glad to see you've been enjoying yourself," BB said. "Did you cum? Did it feel good baby?"

"Yes, master...it felt so good..."

"Cunt!" he said slapping my face. "Didn't I tell you not to cum unless I told you to cum?"

"But master, I had no choice, they were fucking me! I couldn't help it!"

"You are a whore! Only a stupid whore would cum from some stranger raped her in a garage. You were stupid! Now we've got to go back and punish you, don't we Laci? You still don't get it, do you? You're my cunt and you don't cum unless I tell you. Let's go."

Laci giggled.

END OF PART FIVE

hoyden
hoyden
85 Followers