Linda's Wildest Ride Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers

I heard Jane, who had been riding me almost as hard, groan and saw her curl her hand over my wife’s still clutching her breast, tightly. She too was cumming –and not wordlessly.

“Fuck him, Linda. Fuck my husband like Earl is screwing me. His dick feels wonderful in my pussy. This is so beautiful! Watching those big tits of yours jerking while Dick fucks you. Oh-h-h,” she groaned, “fuck her, Dick.”

We collapsed in a pile on that bed, everyone suddenly unable to continue. It was understandable I realized when I was finally able to lift my arm and see the clock on the bedside table. We had been fucking and eating each other steadily for more than five hours. It was turning dark outside the wide open blinds of our bedroom. I wondered if any of the neighbors had enjoyed this as much as we.

Jane smiled at me as she slipped two of her fingers through the widely spread lips of her labia and then, with exaggerated delight, sucked the cum from them.

“M-m-m, I’m going to get some of this before Dick does.”

Dick was already working his way over to his wife, his eyes on her cum soaked snatch. I knew what he wanted. For me it was just a matter of rolling over my wife’s outstretched left leg and I was facing the most delectable dish of the day.

Cum was rolling from her widely spread lips. I caught it before it could add to that already on the bed by fastening my mouth over my wife’s entire pussy, luxuriating in the taste of a hot, freshly fucked cunt. Despite the fact I had just spent an entire load in Jane’s cunt, I could feel my cock swelling as my tongue slipped between my wife’s lips and found the source of those luscious juices.

Dick had given his wife’s pussy a few tentative licks, but he was now buried in her to the hilt, fucking her hard as he watched me eat his cum from my wife. He licked his lips and smiled at me as I sucked the juices of their lovemaking from Linda’s hot pussy, using my thumbs to spread the lips wider.

Linda was not a devotee of oral sex, but Dick’s fucking of her had filled her completely and she knew that I wouldn’t let her cleanse that sweet pussy until I had gotten all of it out of her I could. He had also left her so sexually aroused that she couldn’t get enough. I felt her hands closing behind my head. She was enjoying it this time.

To be continued as 17a.

Thanks to everyone for their comments and continued interest in the Linda series of true swinging adventures. As before, comments, questions or discussion are welcome. I respond to any e-mails that have a valid e-mail address and will furnish a direct e-mail address in return. Please don’t ask for changes to these stories because they are true, and I can’t change what happened. If you want fantasy, see my Larry and Lucy series. Thanks again, enjoy (we certainly did!), and please vote.

oldfogey
oldfogey
379 Followers