Lindie's Victory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She prepared herself to be gang-banged by all twenty-five of these young men, but was surprised to find that only five were taking turns filling her pussy, mouth, and ass. The rest of the men stepped closer, stroking themselves to the sight of her. The thought of them covering her with their semen aroused her like she had never been before.

The first young man kissed her deeply, and she was surprised at how well he kissed. The second and third kissed her neck and arms, while the fourth and fifth each kissed and licked her legs and feet. When the first set of fingers entered her pussy, she willingly spread her legs further. Within seconds, she was groping for a cock to put in her mouth.

A tongue licked between her thighs, but was soon replaced with a thick, hard cock.

Lindie couldn't believe how good the cock felt inside her and tried to spread her legs farther. She pulled her legs up and two of the men sucked her toes into their mouths.

The cock in her mouth was withdrawn and another young man squatted over her face. He carefully guided his handsome dick to her lips and she eagerly stroked him into her mouth.

Before he could come, the men rotated positions, each stretching her pussy and bringing her closer and closer to orgasm.

She held one of the cocks in her hand and stroked it quickly. She could feel it begin to spasm in her hand. She tilted her head back and pulled the rigid cock to her mouth. The young man stepped forward and sank his cock down her throat. Lindie moaned as another man pinched her nipples and caressed her talented neck.

Within minutes, her mouth was filled with come.

Lindie gagged, then choked, and finally vomited.

'Something's wrong,' Lindie thought. 'I used to love the taste of come. What's happened to me?'

The red lights instantly went out and the door opened. The young men pulled on their robes and quietly walked out. Her legs were dropped and her pussy ached from having been fucked so well but not finished.

"What the fuck's the matter with you, you stupid cunt?!" J.J. asked as he slapped her hard enough to send her to the floor. She slipped in her vomit and began to cry. Tyrone appeared moments later with the make-up woman.

J.J. looked at Tyrone. "Clean her up. If she pulls that shit again, I'm getting rid of her."

Tyrone ran out of the room to grab some paper towels, and ran back in to clean up the floor and bed. The make-up woman lit another cigarette, walked out, and returned with a tackle box full of beauty supplies. Within minutes, Lindie was ready to be fucked again.

"I'm sorry, girl, but you brought this on yourself." Tyrone said as he stuck a needle in her arm.

"When J.J. gets pissed, he throws you to the wolves."

The room began to fill with smoke; at least it did in Lindie's eyes. Tyrone and the make-up woman were gone. She felt alone and cold. She curled up on the bed and closed her eyes, wondering if this nightmare would ever end.

* * *

The campground was covered in frost the following morning, but the frost quickly disappeared as the sun came up.

Kenny woke early and started a campfire. Sarah and Andi set up the grill and pulled some bacon and hash browns from the cooler. Andi wanted to go for a walk in the woods, but Sarah knew she had better stay put. When they had finished breakfast, Kenny and Andi kissed Sarah, then walked off toward one of the many nature trails.

Sarah smiled, knowing Kenny would probably fuck Andi at least a dozen times before they got back. Andi was a bit of an exhibitionist and Kenny couldn't say 'no' to her pretty little pussy. At least he wasn't going behind Sarah's back during his mid-life crisis.

Sarah cleaned up the cooking utensils, put out the fire, and then settled into the camper with a mug of hot cocoa. She turned on the radio and eventually fell asleep listening to old time classics.

* * *

Lindie woke up feeling very cold. She had gotten used to her nakedness days ago – at least it felt like days ago. She had no concept of time. She sat up on the bed and looked into the mirror. She looked pale and sickly. She couldn't remember the last time she ate. She looked around for any red lights and could not see any.

"Hello?" Lindie called out. "Is anybody there?"

She hopped off the bed. The floor was freezing. The single light above her head flickered and she thought she would go insane if it went out. Her pussy ached as she walked, and then she noticed the bruises. She was covered in them.

She reached behind her and found that she had been bleeding from her asshole. She wasn't sure how long she had been in shock, but she came out of it when a dog licked her feet.

At least she thought it was a dog.

As she walked back under the light, she could see the animal was larger than any dog she had ever seen. Its coat was grey and shiny, and its paws were huge. She wondered if Tyrone was speaking literally when he said that J.J. would throw her to the wolves.

The animal nudged its cold nose into her ass, pushing her toward the bed. She took a step toward the center of the room, and the animal nudged her again. She turned with her ass against the bed, and the animal pushed its snout under her pussy, trying to lift her.

Lindie hopped on the bed and the animal licked her feet for a moment, and then moved to one of the dark corners of the room.

Lindie started to step back off the bed, and she heard a low growl come from a corner of the room. She slid back onto the bed and the growling stopped.

"What do you want from me?" Lindie cried out to the animal. "Do you want to fuck me?"

Lindie got on her hands and knees and arched her ass upward.

"Come on, goddammit! Tear me up!"

The animal lunged at her with one swipe of a paw, leaving four slashes in one of her thighs.

Lindie rolled onto her side in excruciating pain.

Two red lights appeared in one of the corners of the room.

'Finally,' Lindie thought. 'Some sick bastard wants to see me fuck a wolf? Is that what this is all about?'

But as Lindie watched, the two red lights became brighter and closer. Soon, she could see that the red lights were not from cameras, but the eyes of the animal in the room with her.

And they were getting closer.

Lindie closed her eyes and prayed. She couldn't remember the last time she prayed, and it seemed awkward at first. She could hear the animal getting closer, and as she finished her prayer with "in Jesus name," she opened her eyes.

Standing before her was something out of a nightmare. The wolf had stood up on its hind legs, standing nearly ten feet tall. Its chest was heaving, and its teeth were large and jagged. Its paws were twice the size of Lindie's head.

Lindie wondered if this was just another effect of the drugs they had been giving her, but when the creature roared at her, she could smell the rotting flesh on its breath. Drugs or not, she was more frightened than she had ever been.

The creature roared again, this time sending its saliva onto Lindie's legs. It took another swipe at Lindie, but missed – intentionally. Lindie cried and screamed and the creature roared louder.

Then, in a blur, Lindie lashed out at the creature's face, barely slicing the whiskers from its snout. If the creature hadn't expected it, Lindie would have removed half of its skull.

The creature's right eye began to twitch, and it was Lindie's turn to roar. The mirror shattered and Lindie could see slashed bodies strewn about in the next room. J.J., Tyrone, and the make-up woman were among them.

What was left of the mirror convinced Lindie that she had once again transformed. She eyed the creature up and down, sensing something familiar about it. She thought of David and instinctively lashed out with blinding speed. A chunk of the creature's flesh was slung to the wall, stuck, and then fell to the floor. The creature howled in pain, but made no attempt to attack her. This wasn't David. She wasn't sure what it was, but it wasn't there to hurt her.

She looked at the bloody creature one last time before screaming up at the ceiling. The roof collapsed around them, and for the first time in several days, Lindie could see the sky. Her wings spread wide, flapped, and then lifted her into the morning sky. As she flew south, she didn't notice the tow truck parked down the street.

* * *

They were barely out of view from the campsite when Andi eagerly undid Kenny's pants.

"Already?" Kenny asked.

He really didn't mind that she wanted to blow him so often, but he was afraid one day they would get caught. That would be embarrassing for Sarah, as most mothers of two didn't allow their husbands to be blown by college students.

"I've been wanting to taste your come since breakfast!" Andi giggled.

"Alright, alright," Kenny conceded. "But just a blow job for now. There are still people around here."

Andi smiled and squatted in front of Kenny as his fat cock flopped out and hit her in the nose.

Some cocks seemed to be made for blowjobs. Kenny's wasn't one of them.

Andi did her best, though, and just the sight of his cock fucking her pretty face was enough to make Kenny come. He filled her mouth and she smiled as she swallowed. His silvery come seemed to sparkle against her tanned skin.

"That was awesome," Andi smiled. "I can't wait to have you inside me again. Come on, let's find somewhere, quick!"

Andi took off running and skipping through the woods. Kenny knew better than to run after her. Even though he was strong enough to throw an axe and fuck for several hours, he knew his limits. The extra 200 pounds he carried prevented him from being a runner. He'd catch up to her, eventually.

Kenny buttoned up his jeans and started walking in the general direction of Andi's voice.

The wind suddenly kicked up the leaves on the ground. For a moment, Kenny could hardly tell which direction he was going. He felt as if he were standing in the middle of a small tornado. He moved closer to one of the trees for something to hold onto.

The wind slowly died down. Before the last of the leaves could fall back to the ground, a blur of a white object brushed past Kenny, knocking him to the ground.

"What the hell?" Kenny called out. He wasn't hurt, but he was certainly startled.

He could have sworn that he was knocked down by a winged statue, but that didn't make any sense. Andi called out from deep within the forest.

Kenny took off after her, forgetting almost immediately what had just happened.

* * *

David sat quietly in the camper, watching as Sarah slept. In his human form, he looked like any other handsome young man in his mid-twenties. The battery-operated clock on the wall ticked and ticked as Sarah slept deeply.

He thought about tasting her flesh as she slept, but knew she wasn't going anywhere.

He quietly stepped out of the trailer, and breathed in deeply. Somewhere in the woods, there was a bitch in heat. He could smell her warm pussy, and he could hear her heart beating faster. He walked quietly through the woods, pausing to breath in the cool air.

He turned his head, inhaled deeply, and then walked toward the path Andi and Kenny had taken.

Andi was taking off her clothes and tossing them as she walked through the forest. She was leaving a trail for Kenny to follow, as she had done several times before. Kenny's prize, when he found her, would be a young, lean, lust-filled woman, ready to succumb to his every whim.

Except this time, Lindie was the one that found the trail of clothes.

Looking like a normal, naked girl again, Lindie quickly snatched up the denim jacket. She put it on, only to have to take it off again when she found Andi's sports bra. She stretched the top to its maximum capacity. She tried to put on Andi's jeans, but they were too tight around the waist and too long in the legs. She threw the jeans back on the ground, and walked a little further until she found Andi's panties.

Lindie held the panties to her nose and inhaled deeply.

The girl that last wore these panties was very sexually excited. She had been with less than a dozen men in her life, and she let them all take her willingly. There had been no trauma and no drama. Lindie was relieved the owner of these panties was not a troublemaker.

Lindie walked a little further, but couldn't find any more clothes. She circled around, wondering if she missed anything, but found nothing. She looked down at her dirty feet and realized the polish on her nails was gone. She wished the girl had discarded her shoes as the small sticks and rocks were getting uncomfortable. Her hair seemed to grow several inches since her escape, but it was still lighter than her usual color.

Lindie heard someone behind her, but remained calm. She didn't want there to be any more innocent blood shed.

"Long time, no see." The voice said behind her.

* * *

Andi felt as if she was being watched, and this excited her even more. She was completely naked except for a bandana she had tied around her neck and her hiking boots. Although the air was cool, the sun felt warm on her bare, slightly tanned skin.

She found a large, smooth rock in a clearing and ran toward it. It took some effort to pull herself up to the top without scuffing her bare legs, but she managed to scale the sloping, tall rock skillfully.

She stood on the rock and looked in all directions. She figured Kenny was hiding. Maybe he was spying on her. She knew he liked to watch her masturbate.

Andi untied the bandana and spread it out on the rock. She sat down facing the sun – if for no other reason than to work on her tan – and licked her fingers. She wiped her fingers on the bandana, and then spread her legs invitingly. She wanted to give Kenny one hell of a show.

Andi was lean, but very attractive. She had been worried that her barely B-cup breasts would not be enough to interest men, but found the complete opposite to be the case.

Any man that wanted to be with her thoroughly enjoyed her small breasts, as well as the rest of her body. The few that had actually been with her had always been very satisfied with her. She seemed to ooze sex appeal, especially in a bikini or cut-off shorts and a half t-shirt.

Andi's long legs were well toned without appearing too muscular. Kenny had spent one afternoon covering every inch of her legs with kisses, before licking her pussy to orgasm. She remembered that afternoon as one the best of her life. She was thinking of that afternoon, as her hands glided over her small breasts, legs and inner thighs.

She removed her hiking boots and thick, wool socks and set them aside. She was completely naked on the large boulder, gently caressing her body. Any heterosexual male would have found it very difficult to takes his eyes from the hypnotic sight of her.

Even David was intrigued.

* * *

Lindie turned and looked at Kenny – or more specifically – Kenny's cock, which was being proudly displayed beneath his large beer belly. From a distance, he though he had found Andi.

"Trying to work on your tan?" Lindie asked with a smile.

Kenny felt embarrassed but also excited at the sight of this strange girl. Her breasts were larger than his wife's, but her face looked liked the face of…

"What are you doing out here?" Lindie asked.

"Looking for my girlfriend. I think you're wearing her clothes." Kenny said, confused.

"Some of them, yes." Lindie stepped closer to him. "Some didn't fit, obviously." Lindie stretched out a bare leg and Kenny's cock twitched.

"What are YOU doing out here? Are you lost? Did you get hit on the head or something?" Kenny asked, trying to be more responsible than lustful.

"I'm looking for my sister, if you must know." Lindie smiled and put her hand on Kenny's shoulder. The tip of his cock, just inches from her leg, dripped pre-come on her foot.

"Hmmmm, I'm parched. Since you're offering, you don't mind if I…?" Lindie squatted in front of Kenny and only spent a few seconds inspecting his fat member before placing the head in her mouth.

He was a frequent fuck for the owner of her panties. He was also the frequent fuck of someone she knew. Someone she hadn't seen in over a decade. Someone that was… her sister.

Kenny came in Lindie's mouth sooner than she had expected. While the taste wasn't repulsive, it didn't taste nearly as good as her late husband's, or as good as the tow truck driver she had blown days ago. She swallowed and paused, waiting to see if she would heave between his feet.

When she knew she'd be fine, she stood up and carefully eyed Kenny's face.

"Kenny?" Lindie asked.

"Yeah, but how did you-?" Kenny started.

"Sarah's Kenny?" Lindie's smile faded, but she remained calm.

"Yeah, but it's not what you think. We have a… Oh my God! You're Lindie!" Kenny's erection faded as quickly as Lindie's smile.

"I'm not here to judge you, Kenny." Lindie gently stroked Kenny's large, flaccid cock. "But I really need to talk to Sarah. I've gone though a lot to finally meet her after all these years."

"Sure, sure. The camper's just a mile or so down the path. But we have to find Andi, first. She'll be wondering were I am. You have most of her clothes, so she can't be far." Kenny looked at Lindie nervously. "It's okay. Sarah's okay with us."

"I know she is." Lindie smiled as she gently squeezed the shaft of Kenny's growing dick.

"Ouch!" Kenny jumped.

Lindie hadn't meant to hurt him. In fact, she was considering blowing him one more time before they met up with Sarah. Her skin had paled, however. Her nails grew razor sharp and she felt her feet sink in the dirt. She could hear Kenny's heart racing and worried he would have a heart attack. The sight of her transforming almost made Kenny faint.

"What's happening to you?" Kenny asked, almost crying in fear.

"Something that needs to happen, apparently." Lindie said calmly. Her voice was a mixture of the pretty, feminine girl she had been moments ago, and the statuesque unearthly being she was becoming. She wondered if Kenny would be the first human to watch her transform from one to the other and live.

"Go find Sarah. Get as far away from here as you can. I'll find your girlfriend." Lindie paused for a moment at the strangeness of what she had just said.

Kenny buttoned up his pants and ran toward the campground. Surely he could run a mile. His wife's life might depend on it.

Lindie's skin turned white as chalk. Her nails were black and long, and her teeth cut into her lips. She had never before transformed into this extreme state, and wondered why it was happening now. Had it not been for her breasts, she would not have thought of herself as being even remotely human.

Her wings spread wide, then tall, and then back, looking like a majestic robe caught in a strong breeze.

Lindie inhaled, but smelled and tasted nothing. She closed her glowing red eyes and made her own heart stop beating long enough to hear every living thing around her. In the distance, intentionally masked by some unknown force, she could barely hear the sound of a girl's heart beating faster and faster. The girl's fear had been overcome with lust, but her body was not equipped to handle what was happening to her. Her heart was about to fail.