Lindsay Lohan Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess." Said Sadie worryingly "How are we even going to get married? Is it legal?"

"It is in New York." Said Lindsay "But baby we can sort out all that later, right now you got to get moving or you will be so late."

Sadie reached down onto the floor and grabbed a pair of shoes. She ran over to Lindsay for one more kiss. "I love you." She shouted as she ran out of the bedroom door leaving Lindsay alone.

Lindsay stood alone in the bedroom smiling. The past few months had been the happiest of her life and it felt now that things could only get better.

Unfortunately Lindsay had no idea that her mother was right at that moment speeding along in a car heading for Lindsay's home with a career suggestion which would change everything in the worst possible way.

A little under an hour later Dina Lohan burst through the front door of Lindsay's home. She proceeded to walk through the house with the click clacking of her shoe's alerting Lindsay to her presence.

"Lindsay, honey. Where are you?" shouted Dina.

"Out here mom." Replied Lindsay from the garden.

Dina walked out into the garden and found her daughter relaxed on a sun bed wearing a bikini and sipping at a cold drink.

"Honey we need to talk." Stated Dina seating herself opposite Lindsay.

"I have some news myself." Said Lindsay "But you first."

"Your broke." Said Dina coldly breaking the news without compassion.

"Yeah I know that." Smiled Lindsay behind her dark sunglasses.

"No, honey you are really broke." Said Dina "Its serious this time."

"How serious?" asked Lindsay.

"Well you are going to lose this house in the next couple of weeks. You already lost your car. And you have so much debt that I don't see any option but to declare yourself bankrupt."

"Fuck." Shouted Lindsay as the seriousness of the situation hit her. "How did this happen? I had loads of money a couple of years ago."

"Honey you wasted most of that money on parties and court expenses and rehab." Explained Dina "And you haven't worked in 3 years except for the odd TV show which pays next to nothing."

"Well then find me a fucking job." Demanded Lindsay "I don't care what it is. I'd even do a TV show at this stage. Get me a show like Jennifer Love Hewitt has."

"Honey nobody wants to hire you anymore." Explained Dina "You have burned too many bridges with too many important people. I can't even get most studios to call me back anymore."

"There must be something?" pleaded Lindsay "I'll do anything."

"Well there's an offer for Britain's Celebrity Big Brother." Offered Dina "And MTV want to discuss a reality show but none of that is going to happen until next year."

"So I'm going to lose my house?" sulked Lindsay "Can I even afford a hotel?"

"No." said Dina "You can move back in with me for a while but I don't have any money either and I don't know how much longer I can keep my own house."

"This is fucking crazy." Shouted Lindsay "I'm still famous. There has to be something I can do to make money."

"I have only one idea." Answered Dina "But you're not going to like it."

"Go on." Pushed Lindsay "What is it?"

Dina Lohan took a deep breath and simply stated two words "Sex Tape."

Lindsay sat bolt upright in her chair and thought about throwing her drink at her mother. She felt her anger but managed to contain it. It was the old Lindsay who lost her temper so easily she was more mature now and so she took a deep breath before replying.

"That's insane. I'm not doing a sex tape." She stated as calmly as she could.

"Paris and Kimberly each did one. Who had ever heard of them before?" reasoned Dina "It did wonders for both of them."

"They did it at the start of their careers." Said Lindsay "I'm already famous."

"And they aren't the only ones." Continued Dina "Pamela Anderson, Amy Fisher, Tila Tequila, Tom Sizemore, Kendra Wilkinson. Even some singer from the UK called Tulisa made all the news awhile back for a sex tape."

"It's not exactly the sort of publicity I want mom." Claimed Lindsay "I want an Oscar not a fucking porn award."

"It's not porn honey." Said Dina "It gets released like it was stolen and you play the victim."

"So I get loads of headlines and everybody gets to see it. How does that help me financially?"

"I've already had a porn studio contact me about this Lindsay." Said Dina "It's easy. They secretly pay us £1 million up front. We give them the tape and they distribute it on the internet and DVD's. Of course we launch a fake court appeal to try to get the tape stopped but that's just for show. Secretly we have a deal that gives us 50 percent of all profits."

"You really have been thinking about this haven't you?" Asked Lindsay.

"Do you have any idea how many millions Paris Hilton's sex tape has sold?" argued Dina "We are talking hundreds of millions Lindsay. And I bet we could outsell Paris easily. And if we get half the money then all our financial problems will be over. And don't forget that a tape like will lead to more magazine deals, TV appearances and book deals."

Lindsay thought for a moment. A lot of what her mother had said made sense but Lindsay could not entertain the idea of making a sex. Could she?

"You have already done Playboy Lindsay." Reasoned Dina "So it's not like you are afraid of nudity."

"Would that be all it took?" asked Lindsay "Just me appearing nude on the tape?"

"No honey I think it has to be more than that. If we want to make serious money anyway."

"It has to be sex?" asked Lindsay.

"Yes I think so." Replied her mother.

"Sadie will never agree to have sex on video much less agree to have it released to the public." Claimed Lindsay thinking about Sadie's painful shyness over her breasts.

"You don't have to make it with Sadie." Answered Dina.

Dina Lohan had grown quite fond of Sadie over the last few months. She seemed to be a good influence on her daughter. Gone were the wild parties and drugs. Sadie had even gotten Lindsay to cut down on the cigarettes. Dina certainly liked Sadie but she still viewed Lindsay and Sadie's relationship as a stage her daughter was going through. She fully expected Lindsay to outgrow it eventually.

"I can only have sex with Sadie." Said Lindsay holding up her left hand and showing her mother the new ring upon it. "We got engaged this morning."

"Well that's great." Said Dina not seeming to take in the seriousness of Lindsay's engagement. "Then we can talk to Sadie and get her to agree to appear in the tape with you. A lesbian sex tape will give us an edge over all the others too."

"She will never do it mom." Said Lindsay "And honestly I don't think I want to do it with her. I love her and I don't want to share that intimacy with the world."

"She might do it if you ask her." Argued Dina "Explained to her how serious all this is. If she loves you she will do it."

Lindsay realised that in many ways she hated her mother. "I'm not going to emotionally blackmail my soon to be wife into making a fuck tape with me." She shouted at her mother.

Defeated, Dina Lohan slumped into her chair. "Well you tell me what the answer is Lindsay. Because I have no idea."

Lindsay put her head into her hands and sat on the sun lounger. She felt like crying but couldn't in front of her mother. She wished Sadie was here right now.

"You're really getting married?" Asked Dina.

"Yeah. As soon as we can. In New York I think." Replied Lindsay from beneath her hands.

"How are you going to pay for that?" asked Dina "Where are you going to live? How are you going to provide for your new wife? Who also happens to be a broke student herself."

Lindsay said nothing and the minutes passed with both mother and daughter in deep thought. Dina considered getting up and leaving but she had to stay because Lindsay really was broke and about to lose everything.

"Tell me what I have to do." Said Lindsay to her mother.

"You need to make this tape honey." Explained Dina "We can get a million advancement next week and that will settle things down until the royalties start rolling in."

"Sadie won't do the tape mom. I know her too well. She will never do it."

"Then you do it without Sadie. You do it with somebody else."

"I can't cheat on Sadie. I will lose her forever." Explained Lindsay.

"She doesn't need to know."

"It's a sex tape." Shouted Lindsay raising her head "The whole point of it is to create publicity. I think Sadie might just notice when it makes every newspaper and gossip website on the whole fucking planet."

Dina considered this problem for a moment but she was nothing if not resourceful.

"That's easy." Said Dina "Video cameras can display the date and time on the recordings right?"

"I guess." Said Lindsay.

"So we set the video camera to display a false date. Say at least a year ago. Actually that will work better because then we can claim the tape was made over a year ago and only stolen recently. It won't look so suspicious."

Lindsay was never surprised by the crafty nature of her mother. She pondered the idea of making a tape but ultimately it meant she would have to cheat on Sadie and that caused major pain in Lindsay's heart.

"But I still have to cheat on Sadie?" asked Lindsay.

"It's not cheating on her if it happened a year ago honey. You didn't know Sadie back then."

"But it didn't happen a year ago." Argued Lindsay "It's going to happen now and that's cheating."

Dina cheered hearing Lindsay say now. She realised that her daughter was probably thinking about doing the tape and soon both of their money troubles would be over.

"It's cheating Lindsay. But it's just one time and it will change both your lives forever. You will have money again and be able to take care of Sadie the way she deserves."

"Even if we manage to convince everyone that the tape was made a year ago I think Sadie will still be hurt. She's kinda sweet and old fashioned in some ways. She won't like a sex tape of me being released."

"Well if she loves you she will live with it I'm sure." Said Dina.

Lindsay put her head back into her hands. She sat in silence thinking about everything and totally ignoring her mother. Lindsay knew that she would lose Sadie if it was ever revealed the tape was made now. But if they really could convince everyone the tape was made a year ago then Lindsay thought maybe Sadie would be understanding. Especially if Lindsay portrayed herself as the victim of a theft.

Lindsay hated the idea of cheating on Sadie but it would be an hour's work she guessed. Just another acting job. It wouldn't mean anything and the money would set her and Sadie up for life.

"Ok." Said Lindsay lifting her head "I'll do it."

Dina smiled and reached over to place a hand on her daughter's shoulder. "You are making the right decision Lindsay."

"Make the deal." Said Lindsay "But do it in secret I don't want any of this getting out and hurting Sadie. And make it fast I want this whole business over quickly so I can marry Sadie as soon as possible."

"I'm going to make the call right now honey." Said Dina standing and starting to leave.

She took two steps towards the house but was stopped by Lindsay shouting over a final instruction.

"And find someone to make this tape with. Someone we can trust. And get them signed to a deal that says they can never reveal the truth about all this."

Dina considered this request before asking "Do you want a man or a woman?"

Lindsay thought for a moment. Would it make it worse or better to cheat on Sadie with a man? Lindsay had always found sex with men less intimate and she figured that another woman might hurt Sadie more in a weird way.

"A man." Said Lindsay "But make sure he can be trusted."

Dina left the garden and walked back into the house. 10 minutes later Lindsay heard her mother leave the house without saying goodbye. Lindsay tried to relax back into her sunbathing but she had a bad feeling in her stomach.

Five days passed before Lindsay heard from her mother again. She spent those five days with Sadie who remained excited by the notion of being engaged. Lindsay tried her best to act excited too but in truth there was a ball of tension in Lindsay's stomach and every time the phone rang she expected it to be her mother with good news which really was bad news to Lindsay.

Sadie noticed a the sudden tension in Lindsay and once asked her if she was having second thoughts about the marriage. Lindsay put her mind at ease and used all her acting skills to reassure Sadie that everything was fine.

Early on the sixth day Lindsay's phone rang and her mother was on the other end. Lindsay felt sick as she answered the call.

"Hello." She said in a weak voice.

"Everything is arranged honey." Claimed the voice on the other end.

"Ok." Muttered Lindsay.

"Tonight. We make it tonight." Said a happy Dina

"But how?" said Lindsay.

"I have a video camera and a really nice guy. It will take under one hour and it's all over. I'll be there around 4pm. Make sure Sadie is out."

With that Dina hung up the phone leaving Lindsay standing alone. Suddenly Lindsay felt her stomach roll and she knew she was going to be sick. She ran for the toilet and just managed to reach it before the contents of her stomach lurched up and out of her.

A second bout of sickness hit Lindsay a few moments later and whatever remained in her stomach now resided in the toilet bowl. Lindsay felt herself cry and only stopped when she felt a reassuring hand rubbing her back.

"Are you ok baby?" asked a visibly concerned Sadie from behind her.

Lindsay tried to smile at the love of her life. She reached up and rubbed Sadie's arm.

"Must have been something I ate." Lied Lindsay.

"I know we have been having a lot of sex lately baby but it would be a miracle if this was morning sickness." Joked Sadie.

Lindsay lowered her head into Sadie's waist. There embraced by Sadie's tight hug Lindsay wondered to herself what she was doing and began to cry.

Two hours later Lindsay stood alone in her home. She had managed to convince Sadie that she had some kind of flu bug. Sadie of course had offered to put Lindsay to bed and take care of her but Lindsay had resisted ordering Sadie to go back home to her parents house.

Sadie hadn't liked it but Lindsay had argued that it would be a shame if she passed the bug onto Sadie. Lindsay said she would stay in bed for the rest of the day and night and that Sadie could return tomorrow.

Sadie had left kissing Lindsay and making one more attempt to let her look after her. Lindsay watched Sadie walk away and get into that broken down car of hers. Once she was gone Lindsay snapped into character.

This was just an acting job as far as Lindsay was concerned. She had played many roles in the past and this was no different. Lindsay resolved herself to getting this done as quickly and easily as possible.

The first thing Lindsay did was go around the house removing everything that might have been added in the past year. If the video was going to be shot in this house she couldn't have anything that Sadie might recognise as either hers or something that was added in the past year.

Next Lindsay made a few subtle changes to the position of the furniture. Not major changes but just enough to give the room a different feeling. Again if Sadie ever saw this video she might be convinced it was made a year ago by subtle changes like that.

Once Lindsay was sure she had done enough to make the room look different she knew it was time to make some changes to herself. She had to make herself look a year younger. She ran a hot bath and removed her clothes. Once she was into the bath she picked up the shaving gel and began to rub it into her pubic hair.

Over the past year Lindsay had grown quite an impressive red bush. She had more than once offered to shave it but Sadie had always claimed she liked it. Lindsay took the razor and began to shave the pubic hair from her labia and surrounding areas.

Once finished Lindsay gently rubbed her now completely shaven pussy. It was true that Lindsay was bald down there a year ago so being bald now made a lot of sense. Admittedly she would have to hide her pussy from Sadie until the hair grew back enough but hopefully Sadie would never be aware that Lindsay had shaved at all. And if Sadie saw the video and saw Lindsay shaven it would only strengthen the case that it was shot one year ago.

For the next hour or so Lindsay touched up her makeup and hair making subtle changes so that it would appear slightly different. Lindsay looked in the mirror and was satisfied that she looked slightly different and possibly the way she did a year ago.

Next Lindsay put on a black one piece bathing suit. It was one from the back of her wardrobe and one which she would throw away after today. Lindsay was sure that Sadie had never seen this bathing suit.

Once all of this was finished Lindsay stood in the room looking around. Everything was slightly different. The layout of the room, her hair, her makeup, her bathing suit. Lindsay felt satisfied that on video tape it all could pass for one year ago.

For the final piece of the puzzle Lindsay took out a bottle of vodka and poured herself a large drink. It had been over a year since Lindsay had drunk alcohol but appearing a little drunk would only help with the illusion. Sadie knew Lindsay had been dry for over a year. Lindsay poured herself another drink but warned herself to remain sober enough to control everything that was about to happen and to remember to put everything back in its place for Sadie's return tomorrow.

Lindsay took a third shot of vodka and an optimistic feeling arose in her. She was going to get away with this. She knew it. She was too good an actor for it to fail. Lindsay stood feeling a little light headed, she guessed she was not as used to alcohol as she once was. Still she took another hit of the vodka. She was going to need it for courage she figured.

Two hours later Dina Lohan arrived at Lindsay's front door. She used her key to let herself in and invited the young man who was to co-star with Lindsay into the house. They both strode into the living room and there on the floor they found a passed out drunken Lindsay Lohan.

"That's just fucking typical." Complained Dina as she crossed the room to try to wake up her drunken daughter. Dina dropped to her knees and gently slapped Lindsay's face.

"Wake up honey." She said delivering the hardest of the slaps.

Lindsay slowly opened her eyes and was surprised to find her mother sitting above her. Lindsay didn't remember exactly when she had passed out she only knew that her head hurt and her stomach felt awful.

With her mother's help Lindsay managed to get up off the floor and onto her unsteady legs. She tried to walk but the room span and she had to grab hold of her mother to stop from falling over again.

"I'm going to be sick." Lindsay warned and Dina immediately helped her daughter across the room heading for the bathroom. Once they reached the bathroom Lindsay quickly dropped to her knees and puked out the liquid contents of her stomach.

After a few minutes Lindsay's stomach began to feel a bit better and she managed to get herself up off the floor. She sat on the toilet seat and moved over the bottom of her bathing suit so she could urinate into the bowl.

"I knew you were going to fuck this up." Said Dina surprising Lindsay who had forgotten her mother was in the bathroom with her.

Lindsay said nothing and put her head in her hands while Dina leaned against the bathroom wall with a disapproving look on her face. The only sound in the bathroom was the splash of Lindsay's urine hitting the bowl.

Outside in the living stood teenager Toby Garrett who was beginning to worry what he had gotten himself into. A couple of days ago Dina Lohan had approached him with an offer to good to be true. Basically he was going to be paid $50, 000 to have sex with Lindsay Lohan on videotape.