Lindsey and the Crew

Story Info
Lindsey and Scott meet up with some professionals.
2.2k words
3.75
26k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott and Lindsey walk into Starbucks, get their drinks and find a table secluded near the back. Scott's phone starts buzzing, as he gets a text from Alonso saying he is here. As he looks up, Alonso is entering the building. He walks over to their table as they stand up to greet him. Scott and Alonso shake hands, while Lindsey and Alonso hug his hands momentarily slides down to her ass for a quick squeeze.

Alonso pulls a file from his briefcase, and lays it out on the table. Inside are the test results for the guys, Donald, Mike and Alonso. Lindsey presents Alonso with her and Scott's papers, as they exchange and look over the details. Once they go over the paperwork and everything checks out, Alonso stands up to leave. Scott and Alonso shake hands, as Lindsey stands up and suggests that Alonso sample the goods before the event.

Lindsey parts her legs a little bit, giving Alonso a glimpse up her skirt, teasing him. Alonso looks to Scott for approval, who just grins and helps Lindsey to her feet. They all gather up their belongings and head out to their cars. Alonso follows Scott and Lindsey to an old secluded park. No one is around and it's dark out, so Lindsey gets out of the car and strolls over to Alonso's car. She pulls him out of the car, and leans him up against his hood, pushing her skirted ass into his crotch, grinding on him. Alonso's hands find their way to her bare thighs, as he pushes up her jean skirt, revealing her black lace thong. Lindsey turns around, bending over balancing on her high heels, and undoes Alonso's belt. Once his belt is removed, Lindsey works on his button and zipper, freeing his cock from his jeans and boxers. Alonso pulls off her shirt, revealing her matching black bra, as Lindsey starts to jack and suck his thick 8 inch cock.

Scott comes walking up, watching Lindsey suck on Alonso's cock. He undoes Lindsey's bra, as Alonso stands up Lindsey, facing her away from him. She bends over, pulling her skirt up and thong off; as Alonso enters her warm wet pussy. Scott stands in front of her, stabilizing her and caressing her tits. Pounding her with slow, deep, strong strokes, Alonso is driving Lindsey wild, as she is dripping wet experiencing a new cock. After a few minutes of fucking, Alonso moans loud, pushing deep inside of her pussy, and fills Lindsey's pussy with a warm creampie.

Alonso pulls out, as his cum is dripping out of Lindsey's pussy, as she collapses into Scott's arms. Alonso redresses, and hands Lindsey her thong, bra and top. Once they are all redressed, Alonso thanks Lindsey for a great time, hugs and kisses her on the cheek, gets in his car and drives away. Lindsey and Scott get back into their car, with Alonso's cum still dripping out of her pussy, as she sucks Scott's cock the entire ride home until he ends up cumming all over himself.

After a week of no sex to prepare herself for her event, Lindsey and Scott are both eager with anticipation. Lindsey spends all morning getting herself ready, pussy and ass completely waxed, shaved everywhere else, not a single hair below her neck. Her entire body is lotioned up, perfume on, hair up. She's in her black high heels, black stockings, red silk thong, and red silk bra. Lindsey puts on her trench coat and comes out of her room, finding Scott sitting on the couch, bag packed ready to go.

As they pull into the parking lot of the hotel, Scott texts Alonso and tells him they are here. They meet at the bar, and head to the elevator. Once inside, Alonso's hand finds its way up Lindsey's coat, feeling her tight ass. When the elevator reaches the room's floor, they quickly get off and walk to the room. Once inside, Scott and Lindsey meet Donald and Mike, the last 2 guys of the crew. They each get up to shake Scott's hand, and give Lindsey a hug, a peck on the cheek and a quick feel.

Scott takes a seat and pulls out the video camera. Alonso takes a seat as they all prepare for the show. Lindsey slowly removes her trench coat, revealing her sexy lingerie and flawless body to the guys. Doing a full spin, showing off her body, Lindsey bends down touching her toes slowly teasing the guys.

Alonso is the first to take off his shorts and start jacking his cock. Lindsey walks over to him, facing away, lowering her lap to his, and grinding her silk covered pussy up and down the shaft of his cock. Donald and Mike are rubbing their cocks through the shorts, as Alonso's hands find their way to her tits.

Lindsey hops off Alonso's lap, and gets on her knees in between Donald and Mike. They each stand up, as she pulls down their shorts and their cocks spring free. She takes Mike's into her mouth, while jacking Donald's. Mike's hard 7 inch cock fills her mouth, as Lindsey takes him as deep as she can. Alonso comes around the back of Lindsey and undoes her bra, freeing her magnificent breasts. Donald reaches down as Lindsey is jacking his cock, and grabs her tits. Lindsey switches, taking Donald's cock into her mouth while jacking Mike's. Donald has a huge 9 inch thick black cock that Lindsey can barely fit in her mouth.

After sucking Donald for a few minutes, he picks Lindsey up and carries her to the bed. He lays her down on her back, as Alonso moves between her legs, kissing her thighs and pussy through her red silk thong. Mike and Donald kneeled on either side of Lindsey, as she grasped their cocks in her hand. They bent over while Lindsey jacked, each one taking a nipple into their mouth, licking, sucking and playing with her hard nipple.

Alonso reaches up, grabbing Lindsey's thong, and pulls it down over her thighs and off her legs. Lindsey's bare pussy is now in view for the first time, as the guys all stop and stare at her beautiful hole. Alonso dives in, his tongue darting everywhere, along her slit, in her pussy, on her clit, all over. Donald and Mike resume sucking on Lindsey's amazing breasts, while she jacks their cocks.

With his tongue working like magic, Alonso has Lindsey squirming around on the bed, moaning with pleasure. Lindsey has moved from jacking Donald and Mike, to alternating sucking them, while the other gets jacked. Alonso gets up, and switches places with Mike, who gets in between Lindsey's legs, burying his head in her pussy. The guys scoot Lindsey toward the edge of the bed more, as Donald takes his place underneath her, his tongue rimming her ass, driving her crazy.

With only one cock to play with, Lindsey gives Alonso her full attention, cupping his balls, jacking his cock, and sucking him as deep as she can. Lindsey's tongue is working magically, as Alonso feels his orgasm building, he stops her. He begins to suck her nipples, alternating each one. Lindsey succumbs to the pleasure of Mike's tongue on her pussy and clit, Donald's on her ass, and Alonso's on her nipples, unleashing a mind-blowing orgasm that makes her cry out.

As Lindsey recovers from her orgasm the guys take their places. Mike slowly enters her soaking wet pussy, filling her up slowly. Donald starts out sucking her nipples, as Alonso enters her mouth for a slow face fucking. Lindsey's body relaxes as she succumbs to the pleasure of three men at once. Mike picks up his pace, a good fast strong stroke pounding away at her pussy. Alonso's cock fills Lindsey's mouth, as her tongue works wonders, up and down, all around his cock. Donald's hands and mouth are working both of Lindsey's nipples, driving her wild with ecstasy.

Mike's cock is growing, as Lindsey's pussy is so warm and tight, pushing him closer and closer to an orgasm. Donald reaches down, rubbing Lindsey's clit, as she squirms with delight. With her pussy spasming, Lindsey drives Mike to a huge orgasm, shooting an enormous load of cum deep into Lindsey's pussy. As he comes down from his orgasm, Mike slips his cock out of her pussy, as Lindsey moans in ecstasy, feeling her pussy full of cum.

Alonso pulls out of her mouth and enters Lindsey's warm cum-filled pussy. Donald takes over for Alonso in Lindsey's mouth, as Mike recovers from his orgasm while playing with her enormous perky breasts. Mike's cum is dripping out of Lindsey's wet pussy, running down her legs, over her tight little ass cheeks and into her asshole. Alonso flips Lindsey over into doggy-style, staying in her nice pussy. Donald has to stand up for Lindsey to suck his cock, as she is now able to bob her head and suck him good, instead of being face fucked. Mike moves underneath her, rotating between her two luscious breasts with his tongue and hands.

Scott, who has been recording this entire time, sets the camcorder on the tripod, strips down and walks over to the bed. With her asshole covered in cum and pussy juice, Scott eases a finger into Lindsey's warm second hole. Lindsey moans on Donald's cock in pleasure, feeling so very full. Alonso enjoys the tightness Scott's finger adds to her pussy, pounding Lindsey faster and faster, nearing his orgasm. He screams as he shoves his cock as far as he can into her warm pussy, filling Lindsey with her second cum load of the evening.

As Alonso pulls out of Lindsey's pussy after depositing another cum load in it, Donald lies down on the bed and slides underneath her. He pulls her down onto his thick cock, Alonso and Mike's cum dripping out of her pussy. Mike has become hard again, and stands up, feeding his cock into Lindsey's open mouth. Scott keeps fingering her asshole, stretching it out, as Lindsey rides Donald's big black cock.

Lindsey is bucking wildly on Donald's cock, as Scott gets in position behind her, removing his fingers from her ass. Scott pushes the head of his cock into Lindsey's tight asshole, as she screams in pleasure as she is double penetrated for the first time. Scott eases in, as Donald holds her tight. Once Scott is fully in, Lindsey sits up, taking Mike's cock back into her mouth, pleasuring all three cocks at once with her warm tight holes. Lindsey steadies herself, as all three men start thrusting into her body: Donald in her pussy, Scott in her ass and Mike in her in mouth.

Alonso is hard again, and stands up next to Mike on the bed, giving Lindsey a second cock to suck. Lindsey's hand is working on Alonso's cock as she sucks Mike's. Lindsey is moaning wildly, as she is stuff full of cock, satisfying four at once. The sight of Lindsey sucking and fucking four cocks drives Scott over the edge, as he shoves his cock as deep as he can, and shoots his cum deep in her ass.

Scott pulls his cock out of Lindsey's ass, and his cum starts running out of her ass down her legs. Alonso pulls out of her mouth, and enters Lindsey's ass, replacing Scott. Scott heads back to the camera, taking it off the tripod, zooming in on Lindsey fucking three cocks at once. He zooms in on her ass and pussy, getting a great view of Alonso and Donald's cocks pounding away at Lindsey's holes. He moves up to her mouth, zooming in on her smiling and moaning as she sucks Mike's cock deep.

The guys keep fucking Lindsey hard and fast with deep strokes, driving her wild. Donald is the first to cum, burying his cock deep in her pussy, moaning in pleasure as he fills her with his huge black cock and squirting his cum deep inside her hole. His huge cock throbbing brings Lindsey to her second orgasm, with her convulsing on all three cocks.

Lindsey's intense orgasm causes Alonso and Mike to shove their cocks deep into her ass and mouth, and cum for the second time that night. Once all of them come down from their orgasms, they all dismount her, as she rolls onto her back, cum dribbling out of her mouth, down her chin onto her tits, and pouring out of her ass and pussy. The guys pick her up and carry her to the tub, full of bubbles and hot water, ready to soak her body.

Lindsey's gorgeous body is slowly lowered into the tub, as she leans her head back relaxing. Her body glistening with sweat and sex, is slowly melted away by the bubbles and hot water. After a while of relaxing and soaking in the tub, the guys help Lindsey out and dry her off. They lay her on the bed on her stomach, and get out the massage oil. Donald takes her head and neck. Mike takes her arms and shoulders. Scott takes her back and butt. Alonso takes her legs and feet. They massage her for an hour, relaxing and soothing her body until she falls asleep to the delightful feel of 4 pairs of hands.