Lindsey Gets A "Hole" New Look!

Story Info
A married woman finds lust in the Lingerie Department.
2k words
4.01
44.8k
8
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsey looked at her watch. 7:45pm. Only five minutes later than when she'd last looked. It was a Thursday in early December, a Late Night Shopping evening, and the Christmas Market was packed down below as she gazed out of the first-floor window. People were hurrying past as the first flakes of snow began to fall on Parliament Street. Despite the crowds, New Look was deserted, as it had been for at least the last hour. Fifteen minutes to go until she could lock up. How she was regretting being the first to volunteer to stand in for the Shop Manager, who had some "top secret" function that had to be attended – but here she was and she was stuck with it now.

Lindsey busied herself with tidying the underwear department. It had been perfect at 10:00am this morning, but careless shoppers had pulled and pushed it about and left things strewn on the floor. As she was finishing, she heard footsteps on the stairs which led up from the Ground Floor. Without looking round, she said "God, Sarah, it's dead in here isn't it?".

Silence. A short but distinctly male cough told her it wasn't her work colleague Sarah, and Lindsey turned around to find herself looking at a well-dressed man in a suit.

"I'm sorry..." she stumbled, "...I thought it was, I thought you were..."

"No problem. I'm sorry too..." said the stranger, "I've come in just as you're thinking about locking the doors..."

"That's fine" Lindsey replied, looking him slowly up and down "just let me know if I can help?"

She looked at her watch again. 7:55pm. She had wanted to go home, but now found herself quite intrigued by the stranger, who was looking at the neatly rearranged underwear section. She wondered if he was buying for his wife – surely he was married, or engaged, or a long-term girlfriend? But her thoughts were interrupted by a shout from downstairs,

"Lindsey! My lift's here!" This time it was Sarah, and Lindsey left the stranger whilst she went downstairs.

"Is he going to be long up there?" Sarah asked.

"Don't worry – you go, I'll lock the doors and wait while he chooses" Lindsey said.

"OK, see you tomorrow!" Sarah called back over her shoulder as she disappeared into the bustle of the Christmas Market.

Lindsey locked the front doors and went back up to the First Floor. The stranger was still there, but was now looking at her rather than at the selection of underwear.

"Are you OK? Do you need any help?" she asked again.

"I'm looking for something for a friend..." he started. So he's not married after all, she thought. "...it's a bit tricky, as she's not single..."

That got Lindsey's attention. So he was playing with an attached woman? Who'd have thought it! Lindsey had often thought about a fling to put a little excitement back into her life, but had never dared to take it any further than the thinking.

"Do you know what size she is?" she asked, more out of wanting to know about this other woman than out of trying to be helpful.

"Not really – but she's very similar to you..." he replied.

"Do you know what sort of things she likes, or what would look really good on her?" Lindsey paused, not believing what she had just said. She was supposed to be helping a customer choose underwear, but now she found herself starting to flirt with a man whom 10 minutes ago she had never seen before.

"I was hoping you could help me with that..." he said. Lindsey could feel herself getting aroused – was he flirting back, or was she just imagining it? She could feel her nipples hardening and her pussy beginning to become moist.

"Would it help if I held them up against myself for you to get a better idea?" she offered.

"I guess we could try that" he replied, though it sounded to her as if he was perhaps hoping for more.

"I'm sure your 'friend' will love a lot of this..." she continued, as she flicked along the garment rails "...I've bought quite a bit of it for myself as we get a Staff Discount".

"What would you recommend?"

"Well..." Lindsey was getting more daring now, but even she wasn't ready for what came out of her mouth next "...I'm wearing this set today". She pointed to a lacy black bra and thong hanging on the rail – as the thong that was underneath her skirt continued to become damper.

"I think you'd look great in those..." he said "...Sorry, I meant I think she'd look great in those..." Lindsey smiled, and they both knew he'd meant it the first way he'd said it.

"Do you think she would?"

He nodded.

Lindsey glanced over at the changing rooms, then back to the stranger, naughty thoughts now filling her mind.

"I could show you – if you like...?" Without waiting for an answer, she walked over to the changing rooms and disappeared into the first booth. Her heart was pounding, her nipples were harder than ever, and her pussy was aching and beginning to soak her skimpy thong. She slipped out of the top and skirt she was wearing, and looked in the mirror trying to regain some composure – but she was too turned on to care.

She pulled the curtain to one side and stepped out into the changing room wearing just the bra and thong set and a pair of black high heels. The stranger was now sitting on one of the waiting chairs, and the two of them were safely out of sight of the first floor windows and the hundreds of shoppers on the street below.

She walked towards him, stopping just out of reach. "Do you think she'd look good in this..." she started, "or do you think I look good in this?" Lindsey was impressed she'd managed to say the line she'd been rehearsing to herself in the booth, as she stood waiting for his reply.

Without saying a word, he stood up and moved towards her, taking her by surprise as he kissed her on the lips. Her mouth opened and she kissed him passionately back. Again to her surprise he then stopped and backed away. He moved the chair around to the side of them and without saying a word motioned her to sit down. Lindsey was by now so aroused that she followed his instructions without question. He stood in front of her and gently stroked the obvious bulge in his trousers. He took her hand and guided it over his erection, whilst he undid his trousers and let them drop to the floor. Lindsey's hands worked faster now, feeling the hard-on in his boxer shorts, watching intently as he slid them down and released it into her eager hands. She began to hungrily kiss it, sliding her lips over its length and flicking her tongue around the tip. She stroked and kissed every inch of his shaft, before licking the end and tasting his first drop of pre-cum. She then opened her lips and took the head of his cock into her mouth.

He put his hand around the back of her head, and guided her so she was looking up at him as she slowly sucked on his shaft. Her hand teased his shaven balls as her tongue ran around the head of his hard cock. She then took it deeper into her mouth, turning her gaze downward as she enjoyed the feeling of his hardness reaching the back of her mouth.

The stranger took hold of her ponytail and began to guide her head up and down his length, forcing it deeper into her. She could taste more drops of pre-cum dripping from the head of his cock, and she gagged occasionally as it hit the back of her throat. She was enjoying it too much to care - here she was, a married woman sucking deeply on the cock of a stranger, and wanting it so much.

He removed his hard length from her mouth and motioned her to stand. He took hold of her hips, steering her so she was facing away from him and she bent willingly over the chair she had been sitting on. He pulled her thong to one side and started to stroke his cock along her moist pussy lips. Lindsey pushed back against him, trying to tempt his shaft into her willing pussy, but every time she got close he moved away and continued to tease her.

He leant forward, his cock still pressing against her pussy lips and whispered in her ear "Would you like me to fuck you?"

"Oh God, YES!" she almost shouted, lost in the moment and wanting it more than she had ever wanted it. His cock passed close to her pussy once more, and once more she leant back towards it, but this time it didn't move away and she gasped as it pushed inside her soaking wet hole.

"Tell me what you want me to do to you..." he breathed.

"I want you to fuck me so much! I'm the same as that woman you're fucking - I'm married, I'm horny, I'm wet, and I want you to fuck me just like you fuck her! Stick your hard cock in my wet cunt and fuck me 'til I cum!"

He firmly gripped both of her hips and began to rhythmically fuck her, his cock pumping in and out of her pussy, lubricated by both their juices. Lindsey found herself coming almost immediately – she was already turned on by the deep blow-job she'd just given him and now pushed over the edge by the feel of his shaft inside her.

"Oh God, I've cum!" she gasped, expecting him to stop and let her rest. But without saying a word he kept pushing his length in and out of her – long, deep thrusts which made her moan out even more.

She came again, and he stopped, allowing her to get her breath back. She felt a strangely cold sensation on her arse, and quickly realised it was lube – he was getting her tight arse ready for his cock. Just as quickly, she felt him begin to finger her, pushing one lubed finger inside, then a second, and all of this with his cock still pushed deep inside her pussy.

Lindsey moaned loudly, and then said in her sluttiest voice "I want you to fuck my arse and shoot your cum deep inside it"

She felt the two fingers pull out of her, then the hardness of his cock push in where they had been. After a few gentle thrusts his hard shaft was buried deep inside her tightest hole, and she gripped the chair seat as he began to arse-fuck her. She reached in between her legs and stroked her clit as he continued to pound into her, fucking her arse more roughly than she'd ever imagined she could take. The double-high of her clit being frigged and her arse being deeply fucked pushed her to a third orgasm, and she was building towards another when she felt his cock withdraw from her arse and push back inside her pussy. The lube from her arse still coated his cock and he now fucked her even harder as he closed in on his own orgasm. She felt him slow and then push deeply inside her once more as he released spurt after spurt of cum inside her soaking wet cunt. That was more than enough to get her over the edge, and she pushed back on his emptying cock as she came yet again.

Lindsey turned and sank down onto the chair, breathing heavily. The stranger pulled up his trousers and straightened his clothes. After a few moments she retrieved her clothes from the booth and put them back on. She led him downstairs, and unlocked the door.

"You'd better lock up and get home to your husband" he smiled.

"Yes I had – will you come back again sometime?"

"Maybe I will – or maybe next time we'll try a different role-play? Goodnight Lindsey."

"Goodnight Andrew".