Lindsey Was A Good Girl

Story Info
Lindsey finds a daddy to love her.
3.3k words
4.41
150.5k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsey was a good girl. She had always gotten excellent grades, and was active in her church youth group. She had always obeyed her mother and looked out for her younger more rebellious sister Dana. She had just turned 18 and was a pretty girl with brown hair and big brown eyes. She was short and petite on top with small perky tits and had a round curvy ass and thighs.

Lindsey did however have a very vivid imagination and she would lay awake at night thinking of fantasies and rubbing her wet pussy. Sometimes she thought about other girls, sometimes about boys she went to school with, but mostly Lindsey thought about men. Older men who held her down, and fucked her silly, who spanked her bottom, and who made her call them daddy.

Lindsey knew that these kinds of thoughts and feelings were bad. She loved her real daddy and thought he was very sexy but she knew that it was really wrong to want to fuck your real daddy. She tried to not think about her own daddy and would instead imagine her neighbor Mr. Johns, her English teacher Mr. Johnson, and soccer coach Mr. Simms. Always different men in different dirty, and perverted situations but always she called them Daddy.

Lindsey told herself that she would have never act on these fantasies. After all she was a good girl...

One hot summer day Lindsey was swimming in the back yard pool. Her parents and sister were not home so she took this rare time alone to play with herself. She slipped her hand under her bikini top and squeezed her nipples. She rubbed her pussy and pushed it against the pool jet. The water rushed on to her clit and made her feel amazing. She closed her eyes and felt the warm sun on her face. What a perfect day she thought. She knew she would come soon and pulled at her nipples and spread her legs open further against the rushing water. Her vivid imagination began to take hold as she thought of Mr. Johns next door. She pretended it was his hands on her tits and his warm wet tongue on her pussy. She came letting out a small whimper.

She climbed out of the pool and lay in a chair dripping wet and glowing. After a few minutes her hands found their way back into her pussy. It was then she heard a cough from the other side of the tall fence. She yanked her hand out of her bathing suit bottoms and sat up quickly.

Just then Mr. Johns popped his head over the top of the fence.

"Hello Lindsey." He said.

She instantly blushed bright red.

"Uhhh, hi Mr. Johns" She replied.

"Oh my god." she thought. Had he seen her? Had he heard her moaning and coming?

"What a great day for a swim" he said, letting his eyes roam up and down her body.

She could feel him looking at her and knew he was thinking dirty things. This added to her feeling of embarrassment. She wanted to run in the house and hide.

"Mind if I join you?" He asked.

"Uh, sure. Ok." She replied after a few seconds of hesitation.

His head disappeared behind the fence again and she heard him walking towards the gate. She found herself smoothing her hair and adjusting her body in the chair.

"Why am I so nervous" she thought. It was just a fantasy. I don't really want to fuck Mr. Johns. Do I?

He sat on the chair next to hers and continued to look at her with a gleam in his eye. She could feel her nipples getting hard and her pussy tingle just from having him his close. He was about 40 years old, slightly over weight, and with salt and pepper hair. He was wearing only a pair of shorts and his chest was covered in hair.

"Are your parents home?" he asked.

"No they took Dana to her gymnastics competition today. They won't be back till late tonight." She replied and then immediately thought "Shit, why did I tell him that. I sound like such a little slut."

"Hmm." he replied his eyes widening. "Say would you mind getting me a glass of water sweetheart." he asked.

Sweetheart, she thought. He had called her sweetheart and the way he said it made her feel even hotter. It had dripped off of his tongue while he stared directly at her breasts. Her nipples were hard and pressed against the still damp fabric.

"Sure." she replied.

She walked towards the house and could feel his eyes on her ass. She could also feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter. She heard him splash in to the pool just as he shut the door.

When she returned Mr. Johns was lying back in his chair. She could see the outline of his cock through his wet shorts and knew he was hard. She handed him the glass and he reached for it blindly going right past the glass and getting a handful of tit instead. She jumped back.

"Oh, my god Lindsey. I am so sorry! What a clumsy old man I am." He exclaimed.

Lindsey stood in shock. Her whole body was on fire and her pussy was dripping wet.

The look on her face must have worried Mr. Johns "Lindsey, really it was an accident. You know that right? The sun was in my eyes."

"Of, of course Mr. Johns" she replied her voice shaking.

They stood frozen in time for several seconds. Then Lindsey looked down to see that the small triangle of fabric over her right tit had been pushed aside during the commotion. Mr. Johns noticed at the same time and stared mouth open for several seconds. She looked at him with her big brown eyes waiting for him to break out of his trance and pulled the fabric back into place.

"Shit Lindsey. I am so sorry. You must think I am such a dirty old man. First I grab your breast then I stare at them. I didn't mean to be such a pervert". He said.

"It's ok Mr. Johns. I know it was an accident" she said.

"Can you blame me?" he asked.

She looked at him in shock. "What did you say?"

"I said can you blame me? You are a very sexy girl Lindsey. You must know that."

Lindsey blushed again. "Thank you" she said shyly.

"I saw you earlier" he said, "You were in the pool touching yourself. I saw you come."

Lindsey's head was spinning. She looked at the ground and could feel tears building in her eyes. She felt so ashamed.

"Did you know I was watching you?" He asked

"No" She whispered.

"Really, I find that hard to believe. You put on quite a show."

Lindsey burst in to tears sobbing and covering her face.

"Don't cry Lindsey." He reached out and pulled her by her arm. "Come sit here with me. I didn't mean to make you cry. I was only teasing you."

He pulled her on to his lap and wrapped his arms around her rocking her back and forth. She could feel his hard dick against her ass. They were quite for a few minutes and slowly Lindsey tears disappeared.

"There, there." he said.

She looked up at him with innocence in her eyes but secretly she was feeling excited and dirty.

"I like it when you hold me Mr. Johns. I like rocking back and forth on your lap. I know you didn't mean to hurt my feelings. It's just that I felt so embarrassed that you caught me being such a bad girl." She said.

Her voice had changed and she suddenly felt confident and in control.

He noticed the change right away. "Holy shit" he thought. He had known when he came over he would get a eyeful of her luscious body and maybe the chance to cop a feel once or twice but it sounded like she was flirting with him. Two could play at this game.

"Oh baby girl you aren't bad for what you did. Lots of girls touch themselves like that. Do you do that a lot?"

"Yes." She replied "I do it every night before bed."

She could feel him getting harder. And his hand reached around and cupped her tit. She began to rock on her own letting his cock slid up and down her ass.

"I think of dirty things and I touch my pussy and play with my titties"

"What happens then?" he asked

"My pussy gets really wet and hot" she replied "Like it is right now"

He slid his hand down her warm soft belly and over the crouch of her bathing suit. Sure enough he could feel how wet she was through the fabric.

"Oh baby girl." He moaned.

Lindsey knew she couldn't hold back on her fantasy any longer. She had already crossed the boundary between good girl and bad. Why turn back now?

"Do you like my wet pussy daddy?" She purred in his ear.

"Holy shit!" he thought. "How did an old fat pervert like me get so lucky?" He went with her fantasy with out missing a beat.

"Yes baby girl. Daddy loves your wet pussy. Do you know what else daddy likes?"

"What daddy?" she coed

"Daddy loves those little perky titties."

Until now Lindsey's back was facing Mr. Johns. She stood up and turned to face him. She slowly took off her top. Then she sat back down on Mr. Johns lap facing him this time, straddling his lap and pressing his cock against the wet fabric covering her cunt.

"Suck on my titties Daddy" she begged.

He leaned forward licking and sucking her pink nipples while she moaned and humped his lap.

"You are being such a good girl for daddy. Do you know what happens to good girls?"

"What?" she asked.

"Good girls get to touch daddy's cock. Do you want to touch daddy's cock?"

"Yes please daddy!" she squealed.

She leaned back just enough for him to reach between them and pull out his big hard dick. Lindsey had only ever seen her real daddy's dick and never this close. She slowly put her little hand out and wrapped it around the shaft.

"That's it baby girl. Slide your hand up and down daddy's dick." As she did this pre cum began to drip out of the tip.

"What's that daddy?" She asked.

"That's daddy's cum. Just like you when you pussy gets wet, daddy's dick shots out hot cum when his baby girl makes him feel good. Now its time for you to make daddy feel even better. I want you to get down on your knees and put daddy's dick in your mouth."

Lindsey did as she was told. She slid off of his lap on to her knees in front of him. He continued to reach down play with her titties, milking her nipples and twisting them. She sat back on her knees for a second thinking about how to get this big thing in her mouth.

"Its ok baby girl. Take you time. Just lick the tip for now."

She did. The come tasted salty and she liked it. She began to lick her daddies cock all over. Up the side. Underneath. Even sucking on his balls.

"I like sucking your dick daddy." she said "I like the way your come tastes."

"You are doing a really good job sweetheart. Daddy is going to come soon and it is going to be a lot. Do you think you can handle having all of daddies come in your mouth baby?"

She had worked his cock half way into her mouth by now and was bobbing up and down slurping and sucking. All she could do was nod. Seconds later he was coming down her throat. She swallowed every last drop and pulled her mouth off of his dick with a pop.


Mr. Johns couldn't believe it. She had sucked his dick like a pro. She looked up at him with her big brown innocent eyes.

"Did I do it right Daddy?" she asked

"Yes baby girl, that was wonderful. You sucked daddy's dick perfectly. Now it is daddies turn to lick your pussy. Would you like that?"

"I'm scared daddy. No ones ever put their mouth down their before."

"It's ok baby. You had never had a cock in your mouth before but that turned out good didn't it?"

"Yeah, I guess your right. But go slowly daddy."

"Oh, I plan on taking my time baby."

He laid her back on the lounge chair and slowly pealed off her bathing suit bottom. What greeted him was a very, wet cunt. It was pink and brown with fat lips and curly wisps of light brown hair.

He licked her clit in slow circles and suck it in and out of his mouth. He nibbled on her pussy lips and pushed his tongue in and out of her. She was going wild, pulling his hair, bucking his face and moaning.

"Oh daddy" She yelled "you lick my pussy so good. You make it so wet and so hot. I love you daddy and love it when you lick me. Do you love me daddy? Do you love my pussy?

He pulled away from her wet cunt long enough to say "Yes, daddy loves you baby and he loves your pussy in his mouth!"

He dove back in and began licking her clit and sucking on it again and again. He knew she would come soon.

She continued moaning "Oh daddy. Lick my pussy daddy. Lick up all up. Lick that wet pussy daddy. I am going to cum daddy. You are going to make me cum."

And he did. As she came she grabbed the back of his head and shoved his face into her cunt even further. She squirted all over him and rocked with each orgasm.

She laid there in shock. That was nothing like the orgasms she had given herself late at night in her bedroom. The orgasms daddy gave her were the definitely the best.

"Oh thank you so much daddy. That felt so good." She curled up next to him on the chair and ran her hands through his hairy, stopping to tease his nipples. She looked down and noticed his dick was beginning to stand up again. She reached down to hold it in her hand and then got on all fours to put her mouth on the tip again. As she did her ass rose up in the air inches away form his face. Daddy reached his hand up and slowly began pushing his fingers inside.

"Baby your pussy is so tight. Does it feel good with daddy's fingers in your tight pussy?"

She moaned and began pushing back on his hand still keeping her hand moving up and down his shaft and her mouth on the fat head of his dick. "Yes daddy. Yes. It feels so good."

"Do you know what feels even better baby girl?"

"What daddy? What?" she begged.

"I don't know if I should tell you after all baby. I don't know if a good girl like you should hear about such things." He continued finger fucking her adding a second finger and stretching out her pussy a little bit.

"Please tell me daddy. Pleeeaaaaseee. I promise I can handle it." She whined and then as if to prove it she opened her mouth as wide as she could and swallowed his cock. She gagged a little but kept right on sucking.

Daddy moaned loudly. "Holy shit baby. You just took all of daddy's dick in your mouth." He began fucking her with his hand harder and she continued pushing back against it.

"I can tell you that it will feel really good baby. And that it will make daddy come and his baby girl come too."

"I want it." She yelled as he pulled his hand out and slammed back into her using three fingers this time. "Daddy I want it."

"Ok baby, I will give it to you then but first come for daddy." He pushed his hand in and out of her pussy a few more times twisting as he did. She came again and left his hand wet and slippery.

He pulled her by her shoulders off of his dick. "Don't make daddy come just yet baby. You said you wanted to know what felt really good right?"

"Yes daddy." She answered in her best little girl voice.

"You are going to sit on daddies fat cock and ride it. Doesn't that sound fun?"

A huge smile spread across her lips. "Yes daddy, yes. I want to ride your dick. I want your dick in my pussy daddy.

She rose up and straddled him. He wrapped his hands around her waste guiding her wet hot hole towards his rock hard dick. She took a deep breath in as the head of his dick touched her lips.

"Will it hurt daddy?" she asked

"Maybe for a second baby but then I promise it will feel so good." He replied.

She let out her breath and pushed her tight cunt down on his cock.

His eyes rolled back in his head and he yelled "Oh shit baby girl!"

She bit her bottom lip and felt her pussy spread and stretch wide open on his huge dick.

With his help she began to ride him. Slow at first to get used to the feeling of having her pussy so full. Then faster. He leaned up and sucked on her nipples, licking and biting them.

"That's it baby girl. Ride daddy's cock. You are such a good girl."

Hearing him call her a good girl made her wetter then ever.

"I am daddy's good girl aren't I daddy? I fuck you and suck you the best right daddy? I am your baby girl daddy and my pussy loves to be fucked by your big thick cock." She urged him on.

"Yes baby, yes. Fuck. Daddy is going to cum soon. He is going to squirt it in your pussy baby girl. Ok?"

"Ok daddy. Come in my tight cunt." She reached down and played with her clit rubbing it like she did every night before bed when she would fanaticize about having a daddy to fuck her. Now her fantasy had come true. She was being fucked by Mr. Johns and he liked being her daddy.

Her pussy slide over his dick again and again. Each time she let herself ride it down a little lower. She had never felt anything so amazing before. She was so glad that daddy decided to show her what he was talking about.

She could feel the build up her orgasm. Shaking and rocking. Panting and moaning "daddy, oh I love you daddy."

"I am going to come all over your dick daddy!" She screamed.

As she said this he shot a huge load of come into her pussy and grabbed her ass to push her all the way down his shaft.

"Oh fuck!" he moaned as he felt his dick bottom out in side her tight pussy.

They collapsed onto the chair together his dick still inside of her. After a few minutes Lindsey pulled herself off of his cock and got up.

"Well I think I should go get started on my homework. I have school tomorrow. Thanks for the fun Mr. Johns. I mean daddy."

She walked away leaving him naked on the chair.

"Bye sweetheart" He yelled after her. "Come see your daddy again soon."

"Oh, I will" She thought.