Lindy's Change of Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You actually promise this Mama? You give me your word that this woman will be mine?' Maria sensing relief, said to him. 'Yes Andreas, she will be yours, I guarantee it.' 'You are giving me absolutely a 100% guarantee mama?' he repeated.

Again Maria guaranteed her word; nothing would deter her from delivering the woman of his dreams. She loved her son more than life itself. 'I think you are toying with my emotions mama, I am not a boy any longer, if you deny me or fail, I will never speak to you again, I swear!' He was strident in his threat.

Maria's heart lurched, she went to his side, and held him tightly. 'Andreas, I swear on all that is holy to me, this woman will be yours for as long as you want her to be, believe me Andreas, believe me, please?'

'I do believe you mama, you are all I have ever needed, and wanted.' He told her. She repeated those words in her mind. 'No,' she said to herself, 'he can't possibly mean me?' 'Andreas, what are you saying?' she asked him. 'You know what I am saying mama, the woman I want above all others, is you!'

'You don't mean that Andreas, you can't, it's not possible.' 'It is mama, it's always been you.' He slid his hand under her blouse and collected a large very firm tit, and then squeezed her nipple.

She jumped away from him, and told him in no uncertain terms, it wasn't possible, she was his mother. 'I knew you were lying mama,' he yelled. 'Okay, if that's how you want it, that's how it will be.' He went to the phone and picked it up. 'What are you doing Andreas,' she called. 'I'm calling father,' he said. Maria was on her feet, and grabbed the phone out of his hands. 'No Andreas, no, don't do that' she begged.

He stood tall and powerful in front of her. His now impressive 6ft frame towered above her, strong and powerful. 'Well mama, he said, 'do I get the woman I want and need?' 'Andreas, please?' Maria moaned, 'please don't do this.' He went for the phone again. Maria stopped him, head bowed, she said. 'Yes Andreas, you get the woman you want,' she couldn't believe how easily he had manipulated her.

'She will give herself to me, totally?' he was talking as if about someone else. 'Yes she will, I promise you.' She said now fully deflated and defeated. No one in all her life had ever bested her like this. He had cornered and conquered her in 10 minutes.

He went to her, and pulled her into his strong young arms, she felt his prick pressing against her. Her son was going to bed her and there was nothing she could do about it.

'Andreas, please darling, don't, I beg you my love, please don't?' It was a last futile attempt to retrieve the situation. It fell on deaf ears; he took her firm left breast in his right hand and began her downfall. He wasn't an experienced lover; he had had sex, but only a couple of times.

His mother felt him tremble with excitement, but she knew it would not deter him, he was her son, her genes were in him, he had her power of inner strength, she would submit.

A shiver ran down her spine, she had wanted Lindy for this role, but now her son had bestowed it on her. His fingers found a startlingly erect nipple. Maria was a sensual woman, always ready for the rough and tumble of sex. She didn't know it yet, but she was heading for more rough and tumble than she could ever have bargained for!

'Let's go to the bedroom Andreas,' she breathed. He never let her nipple free. By the time they got there, her nipples were on fire. He was beside himself with excitement. It gave Maria hope that she may alleviate this surprising happening. She could not have been more wrong! She made a decision; she grabbed his prick, and held it, began to work it, got him on the bed, and undid his pants. Thrusting her hand in, she gasped at the same time as he did. Andreas, because of the thrill of a beautiful woman feeling his cock. And her because of the size and hardness of it.

She hadn't thought of this possibility, she had thought that if she could just jack him off and make him cum, he would relent. But her mind switched from that, to thinking, 'oh God, he has a mans prick, he's a boy yes, but this is the prick of a man, a real man!'

She did make him cum in seconds, she knew he would, no boy on earth can resist any woman such as her. But then came her surprise, while had spouted tons of cum, high into the air. And he had squirmed and held tight onto his mother. His prick never wet down, it remained hard and solid!

She looked down on it and him, she almost swooned, her emotions took over, she was a woman, a sexy beautiful woman, who loved sex, and loved being fucked by a hard strong cock. And low and behold, she had one right here in her hands.

That had been why she had loved Georgiou, he had such a cock, and it was evident where Andreas had got these genes! 'Come mama, lets get undressed, and into bed.' She still somewhat reluctantly did so, in between lots of handling from him.

By the time they were under the covers, Maria was getting hotter by the second. His hands were all over her, and somehow doing all the things that could and did turn her on. Her hands were on his cock, and she was feeling heady, she ws needing this more and more as moments elapsed.

All her life she had wanted to find a man to take her, abuse her, make love, to her and fuck her ruthlessly and relentlessly. She didn't know it yet, but she had found him, or rather he had found her. Within one week, she would have gone from teacher to pupil, he would be fucking her as soon as he regained hardness. He would be in every hole, whenever, and wherever he wanted.

She let him climb over her and in one thrust his cock was in her for the very first time. Maria being the woman she was relinquished her dominant mode easily. He went at his mother as if possessed. She loved and loved it, he was manic in his determination to make love to his mother, the woman of his dreams, he had finally got her, and she was his.

Maria orgasmed many many times, his stamina was all consuming, they fucked and made love all day, and most of the night. By morning when she awakened, she knew, she knew that he was the one she had looked for all her adult life.

But being the woman she was, she knew that eventually Andreas would tire of her, he would want to spread his wings as it were, make his own way in the world, and she accepted this.

But in the meantime, she would prepare and give him anything and everything he wanted. He got that that afternoon, he fucked her in her arse, this wasn't the first time for Maria, but it was the hardest and longest fucking she had ever had there. He decimated her.

4 days later, he had made love to her for the umpteenth time, her body was a wreck, she was bruised from head to toe, it hurt her to move. But it didn't stop Andreas from his assaults.

This was what she had craved, it was what she was getting, Georgiou had never been happy to do it, but his son was more than willing. She loved it, she wanted him to torture her in this way. She had been all over the house and fucked and made love to in every room, every nook and cranny, no where was sacred, if she could be fucked somewhere, she got fucked there.

Finally Andreas told her she was having a day off. Her father, his granddad, had called and wanted to see him. And no one says no to him. He is the head of the family, loved, revered, and feared.

While he was gone, Maria took a decision, she had decided to release Georgiou from her hold, thereby setting him free to live his own life with Lindy. With one proviso, she would have visitation rights to her.

She called Georgiou and told him, he readily agreed, knowing Lindy would too. He would never know of her new life with their son. Maria had thanked God for the decision years ago to be sterilised, there would have been no way to avoid being made pregnant by her son.

Lindy, being the girl she was, asked if Georgiou could rescue Luke from his problems, he asked Maria, who talked to her father and a position was found for him. He was befriended, and then offered a job, which turned out successful.

Andreas spent 18 months as his mother's unknown lover, before he moved onwards within the family; he was being groomed for his grandfathers' position.

Maria eventually bought another home. And she imported, after many months of searching on the internet, a tiny Japanese girl, who was 19 years old. And she stood only 4 feet tall, had a young girls body. She had ticked all the boxes for Maria. It had cost her a fortune, but when Maria met her off the plane, she knew she had done the right thing.

She did continue to see Lindy, who was more than happy to be the little schoolgirl, dressed in school uniforms, pigtails, bobby socks, and even baby's outfits, that Maria had wanted. And they both spent happy sexy times together, but it all had to work out in between her having 2 boys and a girl to her loving faithful husband Georgiou.