Lines

Story Info
Student Lucy is given lines - in more ways than one.
7k words
4.65
27.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'LINES' is entirely self contained, although the three main characters first appeared in the 'Please!' story

Heartfelt gratitude goes to PrincessKiwi, who not only inspired this role-playing fantasy (with the short and sweet 'Sir' stories) but also gave me invaluable help and advice during the writing of it.

If you like it, then that's due to Princess' influence. If you don't, then blame me for making a pig's ear out of a silk purse.

I parked my car on the gravel drive that snaked its way to the mock-Tudor building. Through the fake leaded-light windows it was plain to see the party was in full swing.Relax!,I told myself,you may actually enjoy it.With a sigh I straightened my tie, resenting its tightness around my neck.

The house itself belonged to Tricia's parents, who were away on a month long holiday in some suitably expensive and exotic location. It was the venue for a party celebrating the birthday of Tricia's close 'friend'; Lucy .

Tricia had invited me earlier that week:

"I decided to push the boat out for Lucy's 19th and have a bash at my parent's place. It beats going down the pub for a pint and a pickled egg," she said after we had finished our Sociology exam. "And if anyone wants to get drunk, there's tons of empty bedrooms, so they can sleep it off rather than driving home pissed."

"Are you sure Lucy wants me there?" I asked, thinking that Tricia's new found lover had never really shown any interest in me.

"Yeah, she likes you a lot, she's just too shy to show it, anyway you're my mate and I want you to come."

I raised my eyebrows, in slight surprise. Although Tricia and I got on very well and we'd had casual sex once before, the difference in our ages (her 19 to my 33) meant that beyond the odd class session in the pub, we had no contact outside college life.

"Why, thank you Trish, I'm touched." I said with a cheeky smile and fake sincerity.

She punched me playfully on the arm.

"Don't push your luck Dickhead." she scolded, before stepping up very close to me. "You will come though, won't you? Honestly, Lucy would be very grateful." she added, with an enigmatic glint in her eye.

I agreed to go, but I had my reservations. Even though most of the people there would be my class mates, the relative age difference could mean I end up feeling like a spare prick at a wedding. Still, if this wasn't part of the duties (or perks ) of being a 'mature student', I didn't know what was.

At about seven o'clock on the night of the party, Tricia rang me.

"Still coming?" she said.

"Of course, why wouldn't I?"

"Dunno, just checking that your still up for it."

"Don't worry, I'll be there." There was a short pause.

"Erm... would you mind wearing a suit?" she asked.

"What!?"

"Yeah I Know it's a bit weird, but it would make everything just right. Please wear one... for me?!"

"But why!?"

"Because... I want you to look smart for Lucy."

"Smart?: I'll look more like a mourner at a fucking funeral!" I wasn't joking, my one and only suit was bought purely to wear at a funeral.

"Pleeease." Tricia whined.

"Ok, ok." I surrendered, then added: "This better not be a wind-up, Trish, or I swear I'll nick the family silver."

"Great, see you in an hour." she giggled and hung up.

Weird, I thought. In fact the whole Tricia/Lucy relationship had seemed weird at first. Although it had been rumoured at college that Lucy was a lesbian, Tricia had always been a card-carrying cock lover; her male conquests were legendary. When the two of them got together, I suspected no-one was more surprised than Tricia herself. She had confided to me that, not only were they exploring the DOM/sub sides to their natures, but Lucy had also begun to express a growing curiosity in men. Sometimes I just couldn't keep up.

I showered, dressed and checked my appearance in the mirror, I had the same thought I always have when I see myself in a suit:Who the fuck are you?It wasn't me, that's for sure. Staring back from the mirror was a rather serious, up-tight guy who looked as if butter wouldn't melt. I hated wearing suits; they just didn't suit.

So, an hour late, I sat in my car, watching the figures through the window, a knot of nervous tension having it's own party in my stomach. I got out of the car and crunched my way noisily to the front door. From within I could hear the muffled tones of some 'poppy' band. I shook my head and cast my gaze to the heavens,What am I doing here?

I knocked loudly on the door and after a pause was greeted enthusiastically by the excited Tricia. She had dressed very oddly. Her long blond hair was harshly tied back and she had donned a pair of thick rimmed glasses. Her body was clothed in a crisply ironed white shirt (buttoned up to the neck); a tight, grey knee length skirt and high heeled shoes. The fashion conscious girl had transformed herself into a rather severe looking secretary .

"Hi there." she squealed and gave me hug, her left hand grabbing my ass. She suddenly stepped back from me, stood erect and put on a mock expression of displeasure. "You're late, I should give you detention."

It was then that the penny dropped; she had dressed up as Miss Sterling, our Sociology teacher. Tricia must have decided to make it a fancy dress party, but why didn't she tell me?

"Sorry Miss, I couldn't find my stupid suit!" I scowled, holding out the lapel of my jacket.

"Stop complaining, you look great... So very stern!" she teased and with a tug on my hand, led me through the threshold to the large empty hallway.

"Lucy! Look who's here!" Tricia called out loudly.

From the entrance to what had obviously been designated the party room, Lucy appeared. My jaw dropped in surprise. Her fancy dress costume was a school uniform: Flat brown shoes; white knee length socks; a rather overly short pleated skirt with matching dark green blazer; a white shirt and a diagonally striped green tie. To crown the effect, her mousy brown hair had been tied into pig-tails.

With both hands she held a large bowl full of luminously orange snacks. I guessed with dawning horror, that Tricia had made Lucy wear the costume and had also insisted that she should be the waitress at her very own party.

Lucy placed the bowl on a hall table and stood before me, hands clasped behind her back as if expecting me to tell her off. She turned her small feet inwards and blushed a bright red colour that was visible even on her lower thighs. Something about her outrageous outfit didn't quite seem right, but I couldn't work out what.

"Hi Luce. Happy birthday." I said as I slipped my arm around her waist and hugged her. Unexpectedly, she raised her face to mine and kissed me softly on the lips.

Lucy pulled back, retrieved the overfilled bowl and held it out to me.

Tricia crossed her arms, stared at the 'waitress' and then looked at me, "See anything you'd like to eat?" she asked with a wink.

Lucy swallowed dryly and bit her lower lip, but held my gaze.

"Not just yet Luce," I said, "I need a drink first."

"Off you go Lucy, tend to our guests." Tricia ordered with two dismissive claps of her hands.

We both watched as the birthday girl obediently left.

"What do you think of her pig-tails, sweet aren't they?" Tricia cooed, with an evil flash in her eyes.

"Er,, yeah, they're great. Look Trish, why didn't you tell me it was a fancy dress party?

"It isn't."

"What?!" I exclaimed for the second time that night.

" I said: 'It isn't' - a fancy dress party."

"You mean everyone else here is dressed normally?"

Tricia nodded vigorously; sparkling eyes and a wide, gleeful smile displayed her delight.

"Jeez Trish, you're such a bitch. Poor Lucy; she must be dying of embarrassment in there!"

"Nah, she loves it. In a couple of hours she'll be leaving a wet trail on the carpet."

I laughed and shook my head in disbelief. Although Tricia had told me of their developing DOM/sub relationship, things had obviously moved on at quite a pace. It was only a couple of months since the shy and bookish Lucy had first overcome her fears and crawled across the classroom floor to get at Tricia's pussy. Now it appeared their respective roles were firmly established and well practiced.

"Has any one ever told you that you have a way with words?" I joked.

"Yes." she said. "But I think they may have been lying. Come-on You: Follow teacher and meet up with the rest of the class."

I did follow Tricia (and her closely hugged ass) into the large room. It contained around thirty people, made up mostly of our class-mates and some of their partners. As Tricia had said, the party goers were indeed, all dressed normally. I inwardly cringed, not only on Lucy's behalf, but also on mine: I was wearing the un-coolist of black suits! Lucy wove her way through the small groups of revellers with an uncertain smile and a silver coloured tray full of what I took to be glasses of punch.

She stood in front of me: "I got you a drink." she said, offering the platter.

"No thanks Luce." I replied, looking sceptically at the garish red drinks. "Is there any beer instead?"

She nodded: "Yeah, in the kitchen, I'll get you some."

"No it's ok, I'll get it."

"I'll take you... then I can show you were it is." Lucy was obviously eager to please so I agreed to be lead.

"Before we go," she said looking around furtively, as if fearing being seen. "Could you help me, I want a drink but my hands are full?"

I offered to take the tray but she kept a firm grip.

"No, could you feed it to me please?"

She smiled sweetly and tipped her head back as I took a glass and placed the rim between her lips. I poured the concoction and she drank it all down. Replacing the empty tumbler, I noticed a small rivulet of the red liquid had run down her chin. I brought my finger up along the dribble and Lucy opened her mouth to suck the residue from my fingertip.

"Thank you." she said licking her lips. "Tricia , er, I mean Miss Sterling told me I'd be in big trouble if I drank, so please don't tell her."

Obviously another one of Tricia's cruel rules for Lucy's birthday. Still, I couldn't help imagining what punishment 'Miss Sterling' would inflict on the cute little submissive if she did catch her drinking.

"I won't tell her, but be careful; if she does see you drinking, you're bound to get the cane."

"Yes." Lucy said quietly, a far-off look in her eyes. She shifted her stance in order to cross her legs, as if a sudden need to pee had overcome her.

"C'mon, you class lush, show me where the kitchen is."

"Of course... Sir." she replied coyly and led me gingerly out of the room.

With a bottle in my hand , I stared at the kitchen window, which had been transformed into a dark, blurred mirror by the pitch-black night outside. My grumpy reflection stared back:God I hate suits!I was beginning to feel like the 'stranger' standing before me; serious and short tempered.Snap out of it.I thought and with a fixed smile, left the kitchen to say 'Hi' to all the young party goers.

I lied to everyone I met, claiming I had come straight from a funeral, 'Hence the formal dress, Ha Ha'. A plausible lie, but I quickly lost track of exactly who was supposed to have died. If my class mates had 'compared notes', they would have thought my entire family and friends were wiped-out in some freak event..

As time passed , I kept getting accidental glimpses of my suited-self in mirrors and windows, jolting me out of my unconscious attempts to be 'one of the gang'. This, in tandem with a natural deference from my younger fellow students, made me feel like an over dressed gate-crasher. Only Lucy and Tricia seemed to be unaffected; they were both very, very friendly towards me.

After a couple of hours, I was once again in the kitchen and seriously contemplating whether to finish my forth bottle of beer or to fuck off. I reckoned I was still sober enough to drive and the party had certainly not been one of the best. Whilst in deliberation, I heard an almighty crash and clatter from the main room. It was swiftly followed by a high-pitched scream. Seconds later Lucy appeared holding an empty tray

"Ooops." she said with a broad smile, before bending over to open a cupboard. As Lucy fished out a bucket, mop and floor brush, Tricia stormed in. She pulled roughly on one of Lucy's pigtails.

"You idiot girl!" she yelled over her crouched form. "That rug had better not be ruined or I'll knock your stupid head into next week!"

"I'm sorry Miss, I'll clean it up, don't worry, it'll be ok., I promise."

"It had better be ok, if you want to see twenty."

Tricia pulled Lucy by the hair as they left the kitchen, the bent-over sub dragging a clutter of cleaning equipment behind her.

I waited.

Shortly Lucy came back in to the kitchen holding a dust pan full of broken glasses.

"I'm so in trouble." she announced, her voice obviously full of excitement.

"Sounds like it." I said, as she poured the broken shards into a bin.

"Teacher's really angry." she said softly, now standing directly in front of me, so close I could smell the cherry punch on her breath.

"Yeah, you'd better scrub that rug well, or Miss Sterling will give you detention." I teased. Lucy smiled, stood on tip-toes, put her arms over my shoulders and kissed me full on the lips.

"Detention is the least of my worries." she whispered with a twinkle in her eyes, her hand stroking the back of my neck. I had the feeling her eyes were searching mine for an answer to an unasked question. Dropping her hand, she fumbled with her blazer's lapel.

"Anyway, I've got a surprise present for her." she said pulling a small white envelope from the blazer's breast pocket. "This should get me an A plus!"

I ignored the envelope because my attention was drawn to the ornate crest sewn on to the pocket. Suddenly I knew what had confused me earlier on in the hall.

"Lucy, is that a... a real school outfit?"

"Yes, It's my old uniform, we had to wear them even in the sixth form. Tri... Miss Sterling, said I should wear it tonight. Amazing really, that it still fits me...Do you like it?" she purred.

The overt suggestiveness of her voice and the combination of her good girl clothes and bad girl eyes were too much for me to resist.

My arm slid around her waist and I pulled her tighter to me. Her eyes dropped from mine as she felt my hardening erection pressing against her

"What are you doing in here!?" Tricia stood in the doorway, her face like thunder. "Get back in there and clean that rug!" she ordered, a outstretched finger jabbing in the direction of the party room

Lucy replaced the envelope, jumped away from me and scampered away to her 'duties'.

"Getting friendly with Lucy are we?" Tricia asked as she approached me and looked down at my bulging crotch. "What a shame: That cock of yours is all pressed up with no place to go."

I laughed looking down at the stretched fabric of my black suit. I decided to do a bit of role-playing of my own. Taking a leaf out off Tricia's book, I waggled a stern finger in front of her surprised face

"Really Miss Sterling, this faculty won't accept such coarse language from it's staff. If you are not careful I'll report your unprofessional behaviour to the Board!"

Tricia crossed her arms and opened up her stance, stretching her grey skirt tight around her thighs. She pouted.

"And be warned, you'll find I am not beyond employing severe punitive measures myself!" I added, officiously straightening my tie.

Tricia reached out and cupped her hand over my growing bulge.

"I'd like to see you try." she challenged, and pushed her palm hard against my constrained erection. Tricia smiled her filthy smile, removed her massaging hand and turned her back to me. "If you've finished with the dressing-down, I have a wayward student to attend to." she said dismissively and left the room.

After she had gone I judged that maybe I should stay for at least a while longer. Whatever Tricia and Lucy had planned for tonight, I wanted to see the rest of the show.

Five minutes later, Lucy returned with her bucket and emptied some dirty water into the sink. Brushing off her hands she once again stepped up in front of me.

"All done." she beamed and swiftly stole the beer from my hand and took a long swig. I gave her a stern look

"What!?" she said innocently, wiping the beer from her lips. I bent down so my face was close to hers.

"From what I've seen tonight young lady, you deserve every punishment Teacher gives you!"

Lucy grinned and with two large gulps, finished my beer.

"Right, That's IT!" Tricia bellowed from the doorway and rushed forwards, snatching the empty bottle from Lucy's grasp. She slammed the bottle down on the table, sharply slapped the back of Lucy's thighs and dragged her out of the kitchen.

"Have fun you two." I called after them as Tricia pulled the stumbling Lucy up the stairs. The performance was over (as far as the audience were concerned) and the final scene was to be acted out behind closed doors. I seriously doubted they would re-join the party tonight.

I entered the main room to say 'Bye' to my classmates. As is usual, this took a while to achieve and it was another twenty minutes before I left the house.

As I got to my car my mobile rang, the screen flashed 'TRICIA MOB' at me. I answered it

"Hiya Teach, hope Lucy's not having trouble with her lines."

"It's gone beyond lines , in fact I'm at a complete loss, she's been so bad; would you believe she's been secretly drinking all night? I'm sure that's why the little tart dropped the drinks."

"Uh oh." I said laughing, "You've got your hands full with that one!"

"Well that's the problem, I just can't get her to behave on my own, she is being wilfully disobedient... So I thought the added persuasion of your own 'punitive measures' would do the trick."

I hesitated, unsure what I would be letting myself in for. As I considered the offer, I heard Tricia shout:

"I said; Face the FRONT!" The sound of a sharp crack came over the phone, followed by a louder squeal. Tricia returned her attention to me:

"I'm sure the Board wouldn't like to hear of a drunken student who had been insufficiently disciplined." she said.

I made up my mind to play along with Tricia's role-playing scheme right there and then.

"Why, yes Miss Sterling, I see your point. Let me know in which classroom you have detained the student and I will join you directly."

'Miss Sterling' gave me directions to one of the attic bedrooms and I re-entered the house. After checking my reflection in the hall mirror I finally understood why Tricia had wanted me to wear a suit. Stern and serious was what she required for Lucy's birthday treat.

I arrived at the heavy wooden door and sharply rapped upon it with my knuckles.

"Miss Sterling!" I called out in an inpatient tone. I heard a key turning in the lock and the door swiftly opened inwards. Tricia stood in the doorway her tied back hair now sporting a few loose strands that fell over her glistening forehead. The top button of her shirt lay undone and she was slightly short of breath. In her right hand she tightly gripped a wooden ruler

"Thank God you're here Headmaster, perhapsyoucan knock some sense into this cheap little slut."

I entered the softly lit room and my eyes opened wide in surprise, Tricia had obviously gone to a lot of trouble to make Lucy's present just that little bit special. Getting into my role, I scanned the scene more closely. A large oak double bed lay next to the door and at the foot of this bed, a desk, chair and whiteboard had been carefully arranged to create a small classroom mock-up. In the far corner of the room stood Lucy, she was facing the wall. Her pale legs were parted in a wide stance and stretched around her ankles; a pair of straining, black panties. Lucy's hands had gathered up the material of her pleated skirt and she held it above the waist, exposing her bare ass. Even from my position at the door I could see red marks streaked across her taut buttocks.

12