Ling Gam Ch. 04

Story Info
More about Gam and Irox.
3.2k words
3
4k
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 01/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Readers!

My two characters are addicted to lesbian sex but there are more to know about them. They're cold to the bad and warm to the good. The fifth and new crew member on the Jedi starship is a man that becomes a girl and Gam loves females. The next chapter is written in the new character's perspective. It's up you to like my story and read it.

*****

After a week, the people celebrates the Jedi master and the shy lady when they walk together with the R8-X4. They enter the newly painted pink and yellow Jedi starship. Farmsen wishes her owner welcome. She doesn't recognize Irox and the R8-X4 but she can't let them enter the starship. Her angry owner orders her to scan the members.

The A.I. scans the bodies and faces with a green light. Farmsen wishes the owner's members welcome.

"Thank you, Farmsen." Irox says.

The Jedi starship leaves Corellia and the four members will go to the conference.

"Welcome to the Xeo archaeology conference. Let's introduce each other." Gam says.

Ling Gam is the captain of the Jedi starship and a Jedi archaeologist. Jaqueline Irox is Gam's girlfriend and an ex-spy. The R8-X4 is a longtime friend of the Jedi, a mechanic, cook and starship droid. Farmsen is the captain's best mathematical archaeology assistant and a strong A.I. They discuss about the third temple.

Farmsen wonders if they're traveling to Villainduk and Gam says yes but the R8-X4 warns her that its air is poisonous. The Jedi have a special resistance to the poison.

"I can't breathe but you can because you're a Jedi." Irox says.

"What do you want?" Gam says.

"I want to follow my girlfriend."

"You can wear a storm trooper helmet."

The other members are quiet. Gam finishes the meeting and warns them that the Sith are searching for the temples. The four members walk to the navigation bridge. Gam sits in the captain chair and the R8-X4 navigates the ship while Farmsen checks the hologram star chart. Irox stands and watches her sweet captain. The starship flies away.

After a long time, Farmsen detects a signal.

"Mistress, do you want to answer the Sith call?" Farmsen wonders.

"Yes, I do." Gam answers.

The hologram shows a beautiful and mature Sith lady.

"I'll kill you." the angry Sith warrior says.

"I'll make love to you." Gam says and smiles.

A famous and powerful Jedi master can never say something like that in any galaxy! The Sith warrior realizes that the Jedi is a lesbian. The master won over the two Sith warriors and had sex with one of them. The third Sith doesn't want to be the victim of the lesbian Jedi master. She shakes her head and would call the Imperial Service but she knows that the powerful young Jedi master would have defeated the Imperial Service.

It worries the Sith warrior that the rumor is true and she has made a big mistake. It's too dangerous to fight the cold Jedi master. She swallows and must warn the other Sith followers about this unstable Jedi master. She refuses to surrender to the enemy.

"Are you a virgin?" Gam wonders and does the come to me signal with her hands.

"Darth Ewics over and out." the nervous Sith warrior says.

Gam turns to Farmsen.

"Farmsen, shut down her hologram and starship." Gam says.

"Mistress, they're shut down." Farmsen says.

"Tell me her position."

Farmsen looks at the hologram star chart.

"She is two light years from you and one light year from Villainduk." she says.

"We can skip the temple and visit the Sith instead." Gam says.

The Jedi starship jumps into hyper space. Darth Ewics tries to call the other Sith followers and fly away but it isn't working and she wonders what's wrong. The Jedi starship pulls the enemy starship with the tractor beam. They fly to Villainduk and land on the surface.

When Gam walks to the enemy and jumps from the transparent door. Darth Ewics lights her Sith dual-bladed lightsaber and waits.

"Can you remove your apparel and throw away your weapon?" Gam asks and licks her mouth.

"What!?" Darth Ewics says.

Darth Ewics is forced to undress until she is naked and drop her weapon or get killed.

"Why do you ask me to that?" she wonders.

"Because your body is nice and warm." the playful Jedi archaeologist says.

Darth Ewics thinks that this Jedi is special. Gam reads the Sith warrior's mind and smiles.

"Yes, I'm special. You've many choices." Gam says.

"Which choices?" Darth Ewics wonders.

The first choice is to run away but there are evil men called Adiws that rape women. The second choice is to let the gentle and careful lesbians have fun with the Sith warrior's beautiful body.

"A Xeoic Jedi?!" Darth Ewics says.

Gam nods. The confused Sith lady can't run away or kill the powerful master and she doesn't want to lose her body but Darth Ewics gives up.

"Good girl! Nudity is allowed in my deck." Gam says.

What will the Jedi master do with Darth Ewics? Is she really a Xeoic Jedi?

Darth Ewics lies on the berth in Gam's captain deck and she is too nervous to move. The women enter and look at the Sith lady's small and pretty body. The breasts are big like Irox's. Gam opens the chest and hides something. She moves to Irox and they undress each other.

"What will you do to me?" Darth Ewics wonders.

"An animal can't talk." Gam says.

The Sith lady is quiet. The lovers sit down on the berth and wonder what they can do with their submissive and mature virgin woman. Irox wonders how her girlfriend can scare the Sith warrior. Gam is a healer, who can heal injuries. Darth Ewics wants to have a beautiful male sex slave who can please her but she is afraid of lesbians.

"We want our slave to close the eyes and open her legs." Irox says.

Darth Ewics was a slave for many years before she was sold from the slave convention center to Emperor Wiqom and became a Sith lady. The mature lady never wants to be owned again! She closes the eyes and separates the legs. Gam puts a strap on with a monstrous dildo on Irox and the lovers smile.

"You'll lose your virginity." Irox says.

Irox doesn't miss her ego and she likes lesbian sex. Gam licks on her breast and touches the other one while her girlfriend is careful when she inserts the dildo inside Darth Ewics's vagina. The Sith lady bites her lip to be silent because an animal can't cry. Irox fucks her hard and fast. Gam doesn't feel sorry for her enemy because it was the warrior who called the powerful Jedi master.

"You belong to us." Irox says.

Darth Ewics wonders why the lesbians treat her so rough. Gam reads the mind and answers that they want her to leave dark side and join the light.

"I'll surrender and come for you." the Sith lady moans.

"Really?" Irox wonders when she fucks her slave.

"Yes, I promise!"

It's a lie and the lovers know this. Irox fucks her slave harder and faster until the vagina becomes wet and Darth Ewics falls asleep. She takes out the dildo from her vagina. Gam removes the strap on and they lick the dildo before they get dressed.

After a while, the four members are at the conference. They discuss the temple and Farmsen shows it in the hologram.

"The famous temple is closer than one light year from us and it's older than the old Jedi temple." Farmsen explains.

" Explain why the temple is moving." Gam says.

"The temple rolls with three hundred wheels and it has an ID card reader."

Gam understands why the temple moves and stands up.

"We're finished. Farmsen, guard the prisoner." Gam says.

"Yes, my mistress! You got mail from the Jedi order and Corellia ." Farmsen says.

"Thank you."

Gam goes to her captain deck and opens the first mail. The holography shows that it's the Jedi master Bia Woi.

"Congratulations Xeoic Jedi! We're sorry and it's our fault that we screamed at you and ruined your dance. We want to thank you for your heroic deeds! May the Force be with you always." Woi says.

The next mail opens and the holography shows that it's her dear friend Jemina.

"Thank you for saving Corellia my Jedi master. You're always welcome to visit Corellia and be treated like a queen. Good luck with everything and greet your girlfriend from me." Jemina says.

Two Sith warriors fly over the planet and avoid the black hole. They wonder why their friends doesn't answer them but they believe that Darth Ewics and her crew was killed by the young Jedi master. The Sith master wonders if the Jedi master is too powerful for them.

Irox wears the storm trooper helmet. The Jedi master asks if she is ready and her girlfriend nods. They can't find the temple but they found three Adiws and a girl in the forest. The child screams when the men say that nobody can help her.

Gam can't ignore the girl and uses the Force to push them away. They hit the trees and get knocked out. The lovers go to the scared and worried child.

"You're safe now." Gam says.

"We can protect you." Irox says.

"My mom will get killed by the Adiws soon." the child says.

"Let's save your mom."

"It's a whole army of Adiws."

Gam smiles.

"Why do you smile?" the child wonders.

"What's your name?" Irox asks.

"Ana."

"A beautiful name. Ana, the young woman is a Jedi master."

"Is she?"

The Jedi master runs away. Irox and Ana talk about her future. Ana wants to be a top New Republic Security Force agent like her uncle. Irox advices her to follow the law and be a good girl. After a short moment Gam comes back with her mother. Ana runs to her and they hug each other.

"Thank you my young ladies!" the mother says.

Gam calls the New Republic Nary to send her soldiers. The men who were going to rape Ana wakes up.

"Who are you?!" the men wonder.

"A fucking Jedi master that beat your fucking men." Ana answers.

"No swearing!" Gam says.

"A young Jedi master?" the leader wonders.

The leader gets worried.

"Why the fuck are you worried? She looks innocent." the ugly man says.

"Shut up! I'm sorry madam. I think that you're pretty and sweet." the leader says.

Gam thinks and gets an idea.

"Do you want to be my women or taken by the New Republic Navy?" Gam says and smiles.

"What?!" the men say.

After a while the men walk to the New Republic Navy transport ship while the homophobic Sith lady is caught by two happy lesbian soldiers. Ana and her mother bow to the ladies before they walk home. The quiet man stays with the ladies and begins to talk with them.

"Thank you madam! My leader is responsible for everything and I only followed my orders." the man says.

"Do you want to join us?" Gam wonders.

"I'll stay here."

"What's your name?"

"Sven Lu."

"Good luck Sven."

Lu doesn't want to be a woman or stay alone and he has no family but he hates his boring life.

"Wait! Sorry, I want to follow you as a man." Lu says.

"Good choice. You've only got one chance." Gam says.

Lu tells Irox that he don't want to get killed. Gam asks Lu to wait here and she enters the Jedi ship.

"Do you know what will happen Jedi mistress?" Lu asks Irox.

Irox shrugs.

"Okay." Lu says.

Irox is called mistress by a man. She knows what her girlfriend likes and laughs. Poor Lu will be their new chambermaid. Gam comes back and hides something behind her. She asks Lu to close the eyes. Lu closes his eyes. The Jedi master gives him a drink to him and he swallows it. He falls backwards and Irox saves him.

"The body is heavy." Irox says.

Gam uses the Force to move Lu to the berth in another deck. She removes all his clothes and calls on Farmsen.

"Yes, my mistress?" Farmsen asks.

"Guard our new member but don't scan him." Gam says.

"Yes, my mistress."

In the next moment, the ladies take a walk while Irox wonders how much her girlfriend knows about the temples.

"A question, Ling." Irox says.

"Yes." Gam says.

"How do you know about the temples?"

"It"s a long story."

"I'll listen."

Before Gam became a Jedi master, she wondered what a Jedi life would be like. She was interested in archaeology and visited the Old digital Jedi library. The library and temple was destroyed when the Sith had killed all the Jedi knights. The hologram star chart showed where the five temples were with blue lights.

Gam understood that the hologram star chart was a serious matter for the Old and New Jedi order but why could nobody find it?

Gam searched after the temples in the Jedi computer and she found very little information about them. The Xeo is the most powerful organization and it isn't political. The temples are more then seventy thousand years old and the Jedi Order has tried to find them for ten thousand years.

Gam flied away but she didn't report to the Jedi order and Irox met her.

" I can understand that." Irox says.

"Yes." Gam says.

The ground shakes and the temple rises. The two young girls are happy. Gam remembers that the temple is the same size like the one on Terraseoi. It's built to look like a spider web and it has a museum with thousands of different spider webs inside.

Gam finds the main hall and the lovers enter it. A male ghost appears in front of them.

"Welcome to the Xeo Temple. I'm master Zemoa Dinsix." the ghost says and bows.

"Thank you my master. I'm Master Ling Gam." Gam says and bows.

"Young? You've the Xeoic lightsaber and Jedi apparel."

"Yes my master."

Irox wishes that she could see the ghost but she can't.

"Your girlfriend will get the new Xeoic weapon and apparel." Dinsix says.

Gam becomes happy and surprised like a teenager and tells her girlfriend about the good news.

"Is it true? Thank you miss." Irox says like a woman.

Irox goes to the chest and opens it. She never has seen such weapons and apparel before. The weapons are different from the New Republic and the Imperial. There are two laser pistols, a lightknife and a pair of dark sunglasses. The apparel is a red miniskirt and a navy blue jacket. Is the ghost a dirty old man who likes to play with the new Xeo agent? Does he think that it's simple and fun to be a woman?

Irox's mother has told the dirty old man that her son has turned into a girl and Irox wants to wear the powerful Xeo apparel.

"Will you tell the truth to your girlfriend about her ego?" Dinsix asks.

"Yes, I'll but she knows already." Gam answers.

"I understand."

Gam finds the beautiful tiara and it's a symbol for the lesbian Xeo marriage. The other master in the next temple will give her the second tiara. Irox looks like a slut and she likes it.

"I'm done!" Irox says when she walks to her darling.

Gam becomes silent and smiles at her slutty girlfriend.

"Am I slutty?" Irox wonders.

"Yes and you like it." Gam says.

"Yes, I do. Do you love my slutty outfit?"

"Yes, I love it!"

"Ghost, did my mother tell you about me?"

Dinsix nods and tells Gam about the apparel and weapons.

"May the Force be with you always." Dinsix whispers.

"Thank you my master." Gam says and bows.

"What did he say?" Irox says.

"Your personal weapons use your fingerprints and DNA biometric. The sunglasses are a microcomputer that can scan and get the info about any target. Your apparel changes with the climate and protects you from poison."

Irox becomes shocked over the new technology and that she can breathe when Gam removes the storm trooper helmet.

"We must leave." Gam says.

"Yes, Ling." Irox says.

The temple sinks when the lovers leave it. They walk to the Jedi starship and Gam gets a dirty thought. Irox wonders why her partner smiles when they're alone.

"My lover is a sexy girl." Gam says.

"Thank you." Irox says.

"Pull down your panties!"

"Seriously?"

"Yes, I mean it."

Irox pulls down her panties and wonders if her girlfriend is too wierd to be a Jedi master. Gam walks to her future wife and whispers that she has no panties. Gam leans against a tree and Irox stands in front of her while the horny lover lifts one leg.

"You can make my vagina wet if you talk about me." Gam says and inserts two fingers into their vaginas.

"Ling Gam is a powerful Jedi master." Irox moans.

"Jaqueline Irox is a super agent for the Xeo Service but you regret that you were a bad boy?"

"Yes, I've been a bad boy and did many crimes for the Empire."

"You're a real girl and your parents knows that you've changed your gender."

"Yes, I'll come soon."

"I'll come too!"

The lesbian masturbates their vaginas faster and harder until they come.

"Do you want to marry me?" Gam moans.

"Yes, I do!" Irox screams.

"How did it feel like to be a boy?"

When Ivars was a boy, he thought that all girl things were strange and he was afraid of girls. Irox thinks that girls and boys are diffrent but have much in common.

Irox is an adult and she has cried in her visons when her father came to her.

"Come back like a man, Jake." Irox's father says.

"No, father. I'm Jaqueline Irox." Irox says.

"I tought you were a male spy and worked with espionage. Girls can't be spies."

"I want to marry a girl that I love and her name is Ling Gam."

"You're a Jedi's whore!"

"My father is dead and I can't forgive his lies and crimes. My mother missed me every day and I missed her. You can go and burn on the lava planet Mustafar!"

Irox wakes up and Gam looks like a princess with her tiara.

"Are you okay?" Gam asks and smiles".

"What?" Irox wonders and smiles.

"Forget it."

"Yes, I want to marry you. How do we get married?"

"You'll see but we must train Sven to become a woman."

"Yes we can but how did you know that I could be a girl?"

"I noticed that your behavior, body and personality was more female than male."

"Oh that's why the girls laughed at me!"

"Yes, they noticed that you were a woman. Can we go now?"

The ladies enter the Jedi starship and it leaves Villainduk. They go to the deck and look at Lu.

The author's comments.

I chose to write about these characters because I like the DC superheroes, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, the Chinese, Greek and Norse mythology. I've always been interested in them and you can notice this in my stories. The frosty lesbian Ling Gam is a mix of my favorite characters Batman, Michelangelo, Monkey King, Hercules and Thor. The shy lady Jaqueline Irox is a mix of Superman, Leonardo, White Dragon Horse, Apollo and Loki.