Lingerie Does Make the Man Ch. 04

Story Info
Fun at the hotel.
4.5k words
4.62
52.3k
10

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 05/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my wife Kay and I got to the hotel, we got our luggage (which I didn't even know we had until we got there) and went straight to the room after checking in. When we first walked in I could tell it was a very nice room. The living room area had a nice size couch, 2 chairs plus a table with another 4 chairs. It also had a nice size TV with a coffee table. I could see a small sink with a refrigerator next to it as I walked towards the back to the bedroom, I could see the large bathroom to the left. The bathroom had a shower large enough for 2 people, which made me happy. As I entered the bedroom, I saw 2 queen size beds, 2 dressers with mirrors over each one, another TV and a couple of chairs. This would be the type of hotel my company would put me in when on business trips, not like the ones we normally get.

As we unpacked, I wasn't sure what I would find since Kay did all the packing. I found a nice assortment of lingerie, and a few items I could wear out in public, like jeans t-shirts, a nice looking shirt and a pair of nice pants. Kay suggested that we change, and go out for dinner to the rest.

I took off my jeans and t-shirt and went to grab for my slacks and the nice shirt, but Kay stopped me before I could put them on. She handed me a small sack, and told me to put them on before we went out. Inside the sack were a garter belt and a pair of thigh high silk stockings. Kay had never let me wear anything but panties outside the house for fear that I would get caught and she would have to explain to someone what I was wearing. She came over to me and grabbed the garter belt from me and as she stood in front of me she wrapped it around my waist and hooked in the back. Kay then had me sit on the bed as she rolled up one of the stockings so she could put in on my foot. As she slowly rolled up the stocking she made the comment that it didn't look right for me to have hairy legs and wearing stockings. After she got the first stocking up, she started on the second stocking in the same manner.

Kay then proceeded to hook the stockings to garter belt, and made sure everything was straight and made sure she snapped each one of the garters when she got done. When Kay was making sure the back ones were straight she kept playing with my butt. She was rubbing it, squeezing it and massaging it. While she was making sure the garters in front were straight she kept brushing against my dick. After so many times of this it was hard as a rock which was unusual since it had only been a couple hours since we left Jane, and normally I can't get it up for almost 8 hours after I cum. She tried to keep it inside of my panties, but that only made matters worse. Kay then pulled my dick out and started licking it from the base to the tip very slowly. I wanted her to give me a blow job right then and there, but knew if she did that would be the end of me for the night.

"I guess I should stop this. Not unless you don't want me to stop?" asked Kay.

"Part of me wants you to stop, and part of me wants you to finish what you have started." I said. "It is entirely up to you what you do, since you seem to have everything planned."

"Well I don't have everything planned." Kay said "I didn't have what happened with Jane planned. Yes I had it planned that you would try things on inside the lingerie store, but that was it. I will stop for now and go freshen up in the bathroom, see if you can get that thing to go down with out masturbating."

I put on my pants the best I could put on my shirt and laid down on one of the beds and turned on the TV hoping to find a game on, so it would take my mind off of my hard on. After about 5 minutes, my hard on was gone and I was able to finish fastening my pants. Now all I had to do was to wait for Kay to get done in the bathroom.

When Kay came out she said she was ready to go, all I had to do was put on my shoes and socks. As I started to put my socks on, Kay suggested that I don't put them on. It was getting dark out and the restaurant would probably be dark to so who would notice. Also since my pants were long enough that they should cover my ankles. I wasn't too comfortable about going out like this, but we were in a strange town and we shouldn't see anyone we knew so I decided not to wear socks.

While we were eating, Kay kept talking to me about our visit to the lingerie shop earlier that day. I was so hoping she would call Jane and invite her over for awhile, but I figured I better not push my luck. Kay also had taken off at least one of her high heels and had her foot up my pant leg rubbing her stocking covered foot against my stocking covered leg. Between Kay talking about Jane and the rubbing it kept me in a semi erect mode all through out the meal.

While we were driving back to the hotel, Kay asked "So which did you enjoy more, me rubbing against your leg or talking about Jane?"

"I enjoyed them both." I replied.

"Well I haven't decided if I want to invite Jane back to the hotel, because I am afraid you will give her all you attention and give me none." Kay said.

"I would really like to have Jane come over, however it is up to you." I said. "But if she does come over I will be your slave and do what ever you want me to do."

"Whatever I want?" Kay asked.

"Yes, whatever you want." I said.

"I was hoping you would say that. I will call Jane when we get back to the hotel." Kay said. "Then we need to get you ready before Jane comes over. I hadn't planned this, but while eating I thought how I wanted the night to go."

While I continued back to the hotel, I was thinking what I had gotten myself into. It didn't matter because when Kay & Stacy were having their fun with me I enjoyed it so I figured tonight wouldn't be any different.

"Oh by the way did you see the waitresses and the people in the restaurant looking at you?" Kay asked.

"No, why do you ask?" I asked.

"They were pointing at your pants noticing your hard on." Kay said.

"But I didn't have a hard on, it was only partially erect." I said.

"Well it was big enough to make the front of your pants stick out." Kay said.

"Why didn't you say something?" I asked.

"It was more fun letting them see how much fun we are going to have tonight." Kay replied.

We finally got back to the hotel, and I was aware that my dick was still making my pants stick out some, so I walked directly behind Kay hoping no one would notice.

Once we got back to the room and got inside Kay wanted me to strip and go to the bathroom while she called Jane to invite her over for some more fun. I went back to the bedroom area stripped down to nothing and walked into the bathroom. As I was walking in I could hear Kay say "See you in about an hour."

As I stood naked in the bathroom I had no idea what Kay had in mind for me. When she finally arrived in the bathroom, Kay was naked and caring a can, a pair of scissors and a razor in her hands. I finally saw the can and it said Nair on it. Well it didn't take long to find out what her plans were. She informed me that I was going to be hairless on my body and legs, but I could keep the hair on my arms so people at work wouldn't ask questions. She gently and carefully trimmed the hair around my dick with the scissors, and started working on my legs. When she got done she instructed me to get into the shower so she could finish the job. Kay carefully spread the Nair over my legs, my groin area and on my chest.

"We have to wait a couple minutes for this stuff to work, then we will rinse your body off and any hair should go down the drain." Kay said. "And I can tell from your dick that you are enjoying this, but I want you to last awhile so please don't get too excited."

I was thinking to myself, too excited I was well beyond that. If I was getting hard only about 4 hours after our fun at the lingerie store, I was too excited. (If you had read my other stories you would know it takes me awhile to get hard again.)

Kay finally had me step in front of the water and rinse off all the Nair. I could see any hair that didn't get trimmed being washed down the drain. Being a man, it wasn't normal to be hairless that is women did. While in the shower Kay inspected my body looking for any loose hairs so she could shave them off.

We got out of the shower and I dried myself off and started to head for the bedroom so I could start putting on my lingerie.

"What do you think you are doing?" Kay asked.

"To get ready for Jane who should be here soon." I replied.

"Not so fast. Get over here and dry off me off. You said you would do whatever I wanted and this is one thing I want." Kay said in a demanding voice.

I dried Kay off paying close attention to her breasts, her ass and her pussy. When I was drying her off between the legs she spread her legs so I could make sure everything was dry. Kay then told me to get on my knees so I could do a better job of making sure things were clean down there so I started eating her out.

I took my fingers spread her lips so I could see everything. I started at the back and licked it to the front. Once I got there I started sucking on her clit and then proceeded to stick a finger up inside of her pussy and moving it in and out. After she loosened up, I stuck a second finger then a third finger. I was going as fast as I could between sucking her clit and fingering her she was on the brink of an orgasm. Kay finally braced herself against the counter top and had an orgasm. I was hoping she would squirt for me, but she didn't but I also knew that later tonight she would be squirting for me, or so I was hoping.

"Now go to the bedroom and lie down on a bed, but don't put anything on." Kay instructed me. "And if Jane comes and knocks on the door, put on the robe I laid out for you and go answer the door. I am going to dry my hair."

Kay got done, and came into the bedroom area. She went to the dresser and pulled out a long silky gown and put it on. She played with her nipples to make sure they got hard and asked me if I was enjoying the show, which I was.

Just then there was a knock on the door. Kay slipped on a robe and threw one at me and told me to put it on and then she went to answer the door. I could hear voices when Kay opened the door and I was waiting for them to come into the bedroom area so we could start our fun.

I saw Kay walk in first followed by Jane then another girl that I didn't know. Jane introduced me to Jeri and was informed that Jeri was her girlfriend and Jane hoped I didn't have a problem with Jeri coming along. Why would I have a problem with having 3 beautiful women there in the hotel with me?

Jane and Jeri were both about my age, 30 to 35 or so it appeared. Jane was about 5'5" and around a C cup, while Jeri was about 5'10" and about a B cup. Both had brown hair that was about shoulder length. They both had dresses on and I could tell they both had stockings or pantyhose on. Jeri was caring 2 paper bags one smaller than the other, and Jane instructed her to sit the smaller one on the dresser and give everyone a beer out of the second one and put the rest in the refrigerator. I found out later the second sack had a strap on dildo.

Kay and I sat on one bed while Jane and Jeri sat on the other bed. We sat there and got to know each other a little better, while drinking some beer. One thing I noticed is that Jeri did very little talking and when she did it was yes and no answers, which I thought was strange.

We all were feeling a little awkward, and no one knew how to break the ice to get things started. I knew since Kay had told me that she was in charge, I better not start anything for fear of what might happen to me. Finally Kay told me that I need to change seats with Jane.

Kay sat her beer down turned and faced Jane and started kissing her. They lay down on the bed and started feeling each other up and down. Jane than stood up and had Kay unzip her dress and let it fall to the floor. There Jane stood wearing a blue bra with a matching thong and a pair of thigh high stockings. And Kay took off her robe to reveal her long silky red gown. They lay back down on the bed and started kissing again, I wanted to take my dick out and start playing with it, but since I wasn't instructed to I didn't. I looked at Jeri and we both shrugged our shoulders and went back to watching the show between Kay & Jane.

When they finally stopped kissing and groping each other Kay looked over at me and Jeri. She said Jeri needed to lose her dress and I needed to lose my robe and put on some sexy lingerie. When Jeri removed her dress, she had a nice silky padded black bra with matching panties. She also had a garter belt with thigh high stockings.

Kay instructed Jeri to get the teddy that we had just bought out of the dresser and help me get dress, but in no way was she to touch me. She was just to hold the teddy as I stepped into it and help me with the straps. Kay then told Jeri to get the falsies out of the dresser and insert them into the teddy where my boobs should be. Then Kay told Jeri to get the stockings out of the dresser and give them to me so I could put them on.

The whole time I was getting dressed, Jane was sucking on Kay's nipples through her gown and had pulled her gown up enough to reach her hand inside, and I can only assume that she was fingering Kay's pussy.

When I got done getting dressed, Kay had all of us stand up and look into the mirrors. I wish I had a camera, because I thought all of us looked sexy as hell. As I looked into the mirror all I could think is how sexy we looked, Kay with her long red gown, Jane with her blue bra and panties, Jeri with her black bra and panties and me with my white teddy.

We all sat back down one bed, instead of two and started to have some fun. Jane was kissing me and feeling my fake boobs, while I was fingering her pussy and occasionally squeezing her boobs. Kay and Jeri were kissing deeply and feeling each others boobs and pussy. Kay then ordered me and Jeri to lay face down on the bed, while they each got up and helped each other to put on their strap on. The next thing I knew was Jane had pulled the teddy off to the side and started lubing my ass and was slowly inserting one finger. It appeared that Kay was doing the same to Jeri. Jane then started fingering me with 2 fingers then 3 fingers. I heard Jane say it appears he is ready, Kay told her to go ahead since Jeri wasn't quite ready.

Jane instructed me to lift my ass off the bed, spread my legs a little and bury my face deep into the pillow and not to move from that position with out being told. All I know is when I did this I felt her strap-on invade my hole. At first it hurt, but she was gentle and was taking her time. With in a few minutes she was going very fast and all that did was get me harder than I already was. The strap-on must have been rubbing her clit because all of a sudden she shook and collapsed on top of me. I still felt the bed moving so I assumed Jeri was getting the same treatment as I was.

Jane pulled out of me and had me roll on to my back. She couldn't help noticing and commenting on the wet spot I had on my teddy. Jane removed her strap-on, took off her panties and sat down on my face, she sat in such a way it was hard for me to breath. I didn't have to be told what to do. I reached my hands around her leg the best I could, spread her lips and started licking and sucking for all I was worth. While bracing herself against the headboard, Jane had another orgasm which got my face pretty wet, not like Kay but still wetter than most women.

Kay told Jane that they were going to switch partners, and that me and Jerri were going to eat them out some more. I was hoping I could eat Kay out, since I hadn't seen her squirt for a couple days, I was ready get wet.

I lay down on the bed and started by licking her pussy from the bottom to the top and back down. I did this several times just to make sure Kay was getting wet. I then went to work on her clit. Kay loves to have it nibbled on, sucked on and flicked with my tongue. Most of the time I have a hard time staying on her clit since she moves around so much. I could tell Kay was getting very horny and knew she would want to squirt soon, so I stuck my fingers inside of her. Normally I can only start with 1 finger then work my way up, but she was so loose that I was able to stick both my magic fingers inside of her.

I heard the noise coming from deep inside of Kay indicating that she was close to squirting. I sat up in bed, while keeping my fingers buried deep inside of her, and got my legs under hers and was facing Kay. Kay asked Jane & Jeri to stop and watch what was about ready to happen. I kept my fingers going in out so fast that she squirted more than I think I have ever seen. She sprayed on my face and my chest and I even think some went over my head. Jane could not believe what had just happened. I told her that Kay could do it again if she wanted to watch. Jane not only wanted to watch but she wanted to get wet herself. I kept Kay going while showing Jane what to do. I could tell Kay was getting close, so I let Jane move in front of Kay's pussy and continue finger fucking her. Just as I was about ready to warn Jane that it was close to happening, Kay squirted all over her face and boobs.

Jane asked if I could do that to her, and I said I could try but not everyone can squirt. It just happened I was lucky and found Kay who could squirt. I had Jane lay down on the bed and went to work. Meanwhile I heard Kay instruct Jeri to lick up any extra juices that she might have inside of her. After 2 orgasms from Jane and not much coming out I apologized, and she told me not to worry about it, since it had never happened before she didn't expect to. I told if it was ok with her, I would try one more time but I would get the dildo out of the strap-on and see if that would help. Jane said yes. This time I didn't even touch her clit, all I did was use both hands to make that dildo go in and out of her so fast that it had to hurt a little. All of sudden I heard Jane tell me to stop because it felt like she had to pee. Kay said that was the feeling she has just before she squirts, so just relax and let what ever come out naturally. That must have been all Jane needed since the next thing I knew, Jane grabbed my hands pulled out the dildo spread her lips and squirt all over me and the wall. I offered to do it again, but Jane said once was enough for now.

Kay said, "I guess we should let these two have their fun, since we have had ours."

Kay instructed me to lie on my back and for Jeri to clean up any extra liquid on my body. Finally I was going to kiss Jeri and feel her tits and pussy. Jeri kissing was firmer than most women I have dated, and she sure knew how to kiss. Jeri started working down my body with her tongue licking every inch of my body. I took this time to see what Kay & Jane were doing, and they were just gently feeling each other boobs.

Jeri continued working her way down my body, but avoided my dick per Kay's instructions until she got to my feet, then she worked her way back up. Kay then instructed Jeri to pull my teddy off to the side and start sucking on my dick. God I was in heaven, I wanted to cum so bad but I wanted to do something for Jeri. Kay asked me if I wanted to get into Jeri's panties and I said yes. So Kay had Jeri and I get into a 69 position with Jeri on top. When Jeri swung her leg over and was in position I pulled her panties out of the way so I could get to pussy. Needless to say I was surprised when I saw this 7 inch dick in my face.

Kay reminded me that I would do what ever she said, and she told me to suck that dick in front of me. Kay reminded me that I had already swallowed my own cum and that I had sucked on her strap on so there shouldn't be any problem. At this point I didn't care so I started sucking Jeri's dick. Jeri must have been hornier than I was, because it didn't take long for me to feel Jeri's load hit the back of my mouth. I tried to swallow as much as I could, and I did mange to get most of this. As soon as Jeri came in my mouth I didn't know if it was that I was pushed or if it was just the thought of swallowing another guy's cum but I exploded in Jeri's mouth. We sucked each other until we were both soft.

12