Linsey Takes Two

Story Info
First three-way gets out of hand.
2.2k words
4.33
84.9k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I peeked into my living room, my heart racing, watching the two large black men introduce themselves to each other. My girlfriend was out of town for a few days, and I had met these guys in an online transsexual chatroom I sometimes visited while she was gone and I was extra horny from lack of sex. I dress occasionally, and sometimes like to do online chat roleplays - playing the role of the tranny slut - or do webcam chats, but I had never before been talked into meeting a guy from chat in real life, despite their best efforts. Tonight I had gotten very worked up, though, and had invited not one but two men into my apartment. I had fooled around with guys a couple times in the past, but had never been with two men at once, let alone two big black guys. I can't believe this is really happening, I thought to myself. I breathed deeply and tried to keep my body from trembling.

As the guys sat on my sofa and made small talk with one another, I checked myself in the mirror one last time. My too-short skirt that didn't quite cover my pert, thong-clad ass, midriff-baring top concealing my b-cup falsies, stripper heels, and slutty makeup made me look very easy - but then, these guys already knew that. My black wig, pulled into pigtails, complemented my olive skin complexion. At times, I was self-conscious about my small, slender body and soft, feminine features, but when I dressed as a woman they made me proud: unlike many crossdressers, I was quite passable as a young woman, and a fairly attractive one at that.

I summoned my courage and strode confidently into my living room. Andre and James stopped talking and smiled up at me. "Here's our girl," said Andre with an eager grin. I smiled back as I realized one of my biggest fantasies was coming true. I squeezed into the space between the men. "This is so hot," I giggled, putting one hand on each guy's thigh.

I had expected the guys to chat me up a little bit, seeing as we had only just met, but they didn't waste any time. Andre -- the guy sitting to my right and the one who had first talked me into meeting him tonight -- immediately began licking and sucking on my neck while grasping my breast, eliciting a squeal of surprise from me, then soft moans as he found the erogenous zones on my neck. I then found my hips being pulled in the opposite direction, as James yanked me up onto the couch entirely and lifted my skirt. "Holy fuck," I thought, amazed -- and a little worried -- at their hyper-aggressiveness. Still, my cockclit strained against my panties.

I tilted my head back, arched my back, and wiggled my ass a little. James tore at my panties, pulling them aside. I then heard the sound of clothes being removed and felt James's hard cock pushing right against my tight little hole. "Oh god," I gasped. This was going much quicker than I thought it would. I looked back with wide eyes and caught a glimpse of James's cock. "No way," I thought. It was huge. Longer than any I'd ever seen and as thick as my wrist. I was about to ask him to please use a condom and a lot of lube -- I had made sure to have both handy on my coffee table -- when I felt Andre yank my head back toward him and smack me in the face with his half-hard cock, which from the looks of it was every bit as big and menacing as James's monster.

"Aannnnnhhh...." I whimpered as Andre smacked me a couple more times then ran the head over my painted lips. James meanwhile was pushing his tree trunk of a cock futilely against my too-tight backdoor. Meeting resistance, he spit on the head of his cock and on my hole -- disregarding the lube -- gripped my hips tightly, and pushed again, harder. This time, my ass opened up a little, and he took advantage, roughly shoving in the massive head. I squealed loudly in pain as I felt the delicate tissue of my asshole stretched and torn in a thousand places. Andre used the opportunity to shove his now-hard dick right into my open mouth and immediately began slamming away, pulling my head back and forth on it and bending down to lick my face as he began pushing it into my tight throat. I choked and gagged, my eyes bulging out and watering, my lips stretched obscenely, but he just pumped it deeper and harder down my throat, bull fucking my face as I struggled to breathe.

James, encouraged by Andre's rough fucking of my throat, began forcibly fucking his huge, bare, unlubed cock deeper into my ass, picking up speed and force as he went, skewering my twisting ass. It felt like my holes were being torn apart, but I could only make little muffled gurgling noises around Andre's cock as the two of them treated me like a fuckdoll. "Oh fuck, what have I gotten myself into?" I thought to myself. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I struggled to breathe.

"Suck me baby, suck it," Andre grunted down at me, as if I was the active participant in the rough throat-fucking he was giving me. In reality, he was fucking my mouth like a pussy, shoving his meat all the way down my little throat now, his balls slapping against my chin. I clenched my eyes as James now increased his speed, pumping my asshole brutally hard until his massive cock was all the way in me, his balls bouncing against my taint. I couldn't believe they were both so deep in me -- it felt like those huge cocks were going to meet somewhere in my tummy.

It was all too much... Too much cock, too rough, too quick. Choking on the cock in my throat, my poor ravaged fuckhole clinging to the cock impaling my upturned ass. I couldn't say anything but pleaded with my big wet eyes for them to stop. I tried to squirm away but I was skewered like a pig. James noticed my change in attitude and laughed. He shoved my head down on Andre's cock even harder. "More than you bargained for, slut??"

I could only make gurgling noises in response, but my throat and asscunt spasmed involuntarily, making it feel even better for them. I felt like such a total whore as they used me for their pleasure. Andre smacked my face as he pumped his cock in and out of it, riding it. "How's that feel, slut?" I looked up at him with wide, dazed eyes, my face drenched in sweat, saliva, and tears, my makeup messed up ... imagining what my tiny, poor, ravaged, formerly tight asspussy must look like split around James's big black cock.

I heard James from behind me say with a laugh, "Let's switch out. I want this whore to taste her nasty asscunt."

"Fuck yeah, man," said Andre. He yanked his cock out of my mouth, leaving me gasping for breath as my ravaged throat got a brief respite.

James squeezed his cock out of my ass with a loud wet popping sound. James laughed harder and then smacked my ass hard. I gasped as I felt the cool air rush into my still-gaping ass.

Andre got up, pulling me like a rag doll. I stumbled on wobbly legs, dizzy. Andre positioned himself lying on the floor and pulled me down, pulling my panties off entirely and smacking my ass over and over. "Ride me, bitch," he commanded. His huge cock stood straight up in the air like a flagpole. Meanwhile, James positioned himself in front of me, his big filthy, dripping cock bobbing in my face.

Still dazed, I began slowly lowering myself down so that Andre's cock was positioned to assault my hole. This apparently wasn't fast enough for Andre, who grabbed my hips and pulled me down hard onto his cock. I squealed loudly as my already-ravaged asshole was again impaled on a too-big black cock. As I screamed out, James shoved his dirty cock into my open mouth, forcing me to taste my own asscunt. I choked and gurgled as I tasted my assjuices, traces of my blood, and James's precum.

Andre meanwhile grabbed handfuls of my ass, pulling me up and down on his cock fast and hard, like a piston, bull fucking me, giving me all 10 inches of his thick fuck stick, his hips bucking up, his balls bouncing against my smooth round ass. My cries were muffled by James's cock, which he was now forcing in and out of my pussy throat. I whimpered as I slobbered all over it, feeling my ass stretched and ripped like never before. James looked down at me. "Taste good, bitch?" He laughed and then spit in my face. "Yeah, fuck her harder," he called to Andre.

Andre needed little encouragement. He was picking up my ass and dropping it back down again on his cock, back and forth, thrashing my ass around and ripping it apart. My small, limp cock and balls bounced around uselessly, completely ignored by the guys. James pulled his cock out of my mouth and smacked me with it. "You want two cocks in that asscunt, bitch?"

My eyes widened in horror. "No!" I whimpered as Andre continued to pound me. "You'll --uunnhh!! -- tear me apart! Annnngghh..."

James smacked me back and forth. "And you're or whore, meant for whatever use we desire."

The guys easily moved my smaller body around on Andre's cock so I was facing him. Andre pulled me down and began licking and biting my neck again, eliciting girly squeals from me. I gripped his strong chest.

James kneeled down, pushing me against Andre. I felt James's cock nudging up to my ass with Andre's cock and push down and in hard. I began to struggle, my nails digging into Andre's shoulders as my body trembled. "Nooo," I whimpered. "I can't -"

James, grabbed me, preventing me from squirming, and pushed his cock harder. I made a high-pitched squeal and he moaned as the head popped in. "Fuck yes, you can, bitch," James growled as he slid his cock in a little more.

My eyes rolled back in my head as I felt my asshole stretch and rip and expand well beyond what I thought was possible, and the cocks hit places inside me I didn't even know existed. A steady stream of girly cries, moans, and whimpers escaped my mouth. Beneath me, Andre laughed. "Yeah, you fucking whore, you love it!" he groaned. He then pulled my head down and kissed me deep and hard, his tongue pushing furiously into my mouth as the two cocks stretched every inch of my ass.

James smacked my ass and groaned. "Ooooh, fuck. Feel that ass tighten right up." He began thrusting his cock into me alongside Andre's cock, the two men getting into a rhythm of hard deep fucking my ass.

James began slapping the back of my head, fucking me like a whore. Andre was rough-kissing me, biting my lips painfully, arching his back and groaning in pleasure as they used my ass. Cocks were tearing me open, and hands were smacking my ass, head and face, and pulling my hair. I realized Andre was right: I was a total whore.

James pulled his cock out until the head was barely in me, then slammed back in hard. Andre was fucking me hard like a machine. Both guys were groaning in pleasure now. I was crying and whimpering and felt like I might pass out. It was so painful and yet felt so good. My own cockclit was now semi-hard and was leaking as the cocks glided against my g-spot again and again.

"I'm gonna cum soon," James grunted.

"Me too," gasped Andre.

"Beg for our cum, bitch," James growled in my ear.

I glanced over at the coffee table, seeing the unused condoms, and whimpered. I couldn't believe I heard myself squealing, "Please, please cum in me! I want your cum! Fill my asspussy with your hot cum!"

I felt both cocks get bigger, slamming into me harder, causing me to shake and shudder as I continued to beg for their cum like a slutty schoolgirl. James wrapped his hands around my neck from behind and Andre gripped my hips as I felt both cocks explode deep inside me, gripping me tighter with each spurt. My eyes rolled back and my eyelids fluttered as I babbled incoherently, feeling my poor little asshole flooded with spurt after spurt from each of the two huge dicks crammed deep inside me.

After several moments, the guys disengaged from my ass, allowing a torrent of cum to expel from my ass and onto the carpet. They laughed as I rolled onto my stomach on the floor, unable to stand. "Did that feel good, cunt?" Andre chuckled, looking down at my wrecked, swollen asscunt, which leaked cum, mixed with traces of blood. I felt myself begin to pass out, barely noticing the camera flashes. When I woke up, James and Andre were gone.