Lip and Annie Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jake60
jake60
1,092 Followers

The scar she had been hiding was wider and angrier than the others. Where the others were narrow stripes of light colored scar tissue, this one was wider and more uneven. The small scars left by staples were visible at irregularly spaced intervals on each side of the main scar.

It seemed she had been trying in vain to cover it by pulling up the panties tightly, as he could see the material had begun to force its way between her labia.

Robert had relied on the sensation of touch by both his fingertips and lips, combined with a very brief peek at the vertical scar between her breasts to believe Annie's scars would be even worse than what he saw them to be. If only Annie could see them with his eyes, he thought.

He leaned forward and whispered again, "You look lovely Annie," before pulling her into his arms. His words seemed to act like the turning of a switch, as Annie slumped slightly in his arms. They also seemed to release her tears, as he felt them on his shoulder.

"I love you, and these scars aren't going to change that."

She pushed herself away from him so that her now open eyes could look into his before she said, "I love you too, Robert. More than you can know."

++++++++++++

15 minutes later they were lying on the bed holding each other. Very little had been said as they had used the time to simply hold each other. Annie had finally stopped crying and Robert had begun to kiss her, concentrating his attention on her lips, ears and neck. She was beginning to respond.

Annie was still wearing the black lingerie, but when Robert suggested that it was time to remove it, she began to assist him. It was apparent that she had made the decision to accept his assurance of his love for her. In just a few seconds she sat up before reaching behind her to undo the bra. When it was off she raised her hips to let Robert remove the bikini panties.

He began working his way down her body, leaving a trail of kisses as he went. He paid special attention to her breasts and they were soon displaying her interest as her nipples grew harder and the areolas surrounding them began to crinkle. As he came to her scars he gave each one his attention.

When he got to the last one, the one that bothered Annie the most, he slowly kissed his way from one end of it to the other while using his fingers to begin gently working on her pussy. It didn't take long before he was able to begin transferring her wetness from her vagina to her clit, using his middle finger. He could tell he was meeting with success when she began to gently roll her hips as her wetness increased.

To Robert it seemed that Annie had made the decision to ignore her fears and place her complete trust in him. When he moved his hand to her thigh and gently tried to push it to the side, her resistance was only momentary. Switching the pressure to the other leg, he soon had her legs open and she was completely exposed to him. In seconds he had moved between her legs and his kisses had moved from her scar to her glistening lower lips.

In his description to Annie of the time he had spent with the four escorts, he hadn't told her of their decision to train him in pleasing a woman. Yvette and Tiffany in particular seemed to enjoy the competition of trying to teach him their special tricks for pleasing each other. They said he was a quick learner; he was hoping they had told him the truth.

It soon became apparent that he was doing something right, as Annie was quickly moaning and raising her hips, offering herself to him. Soon after she began to encourage him with, "Oh Robert, that's good. That's so good."

He was surprised at how quickly she had her first orgasm, and if the amount of pressure she applied to his head with her thighs was any indication, it was a strong one. When she relaxed, he moved up beside her and said, "I think you liked that, didn't you?"

She gave a little laugh, her first since she had shown him her scars. "That's by far the most sexual pleasure I've had in years."

Annie leaned over to give him a kiss, one that was very passionate and lasted for almost a minute. "I'd forgotten what I tasted like." She looked down, embarrassed by what she'd said, but continued, "I don't want you to think I was 'easy', but I used to have a normal appetite for sex, and I really enjoyed having a man make me come with his mouth."

She looked up into Robert's eyes before she added, "I've never enjoyed it more than that. Thank you."

Robert was pleased, not just for her words, but for the fact that she seemed to have accepted his oral ministrations without obvious fear or flashbacks to her captivity. He decided it was probably because receiving oral sex hadn't been part of the memories she carried; her attacker hadn't had any thoughts of gratification other than of his own twisted desires.

After an extended period of kissing and fondling, Robert began his second trip down her body, moving to her breasts and bringing them once again into an obvious state of arousal. He was about to move further down when Annie stopped him.

"Come back up here, Robert. I want... I need to try... let me pleasure you."

It was obvious that she was nervous and unsure of how she would manage this, but she sat up beside him and moved to her knees beside his waist.

Robert reached out for her hand and said, "I don't want you doing anything you're not ready for. I've enjoyed pleasing you, and I think I can be patient for a while longer."

Annie gave him a nervous smile, but she didn't move back to lie beside him. Instead she took hold of the waistband of the pajama pants he was still wearing and tried to move them down. Robert raised his hips slightly to give her some assistance, and watched her closely for her reactions.

He saw her nervously bite her lip before starting to remove his pajamas. When his erection became visible he could see that she avoided looking at it, instead continuing to remove the pajamas completely.

It was no longer possible for her to ignore his erection, and after looking at it for a few seconds she reached out slowly to take hold of it with her left hand. Although he knew she must be tormented inside, he couldn't see any clear signs on her face or in her actions. The soft touch of her hand made him even harder, something he hadn't thought possible.

Her hand felt warm, and he was enjoying the pleasurable sensations her touch was giving him. Those sensations were doubled when she moved her right hand to join her left. He could feel her gently squeezing him, something that added to his pleasure. She leaned forward, and when he thought she was going to take him in her mouth he began to panic, realizing that if she did that he would likely come almost immediately.

At the last second she turned her face to the side so that she could hold his erection to her cheek. She knelt there for about a minute, time that he found enormously valuable, as it allowed him to get himself back under control and allow his imminent need to ejaculate to fade somewhat.

He was glad that he hadn't said anything to her, as he didn't want to interfere with whatever she felt she was capable of doing to get past her memories.

She soon moved, and this time she did take the end of his erection into her mouth for just a few seconds before she sat back up. He wondered if she had been bothered by the copious amounts of precome that were now leaking from his penis. There wasn't much time for him to consider that, as she began to move her hands up and down, slowly achieving a rhythm with her hand job that quickly brought him to the brink again.

"I'm going to come soon, Annie." This statement didn't change anything, as she slowly continued to firmly jerk him off. When his penis expanded it felt as though she was gripping him tighter, but they both knew what was really happening. She continued her motions as his whole body stiffened and he ejaculated his semen onto his chest and stomach.

Robert had been very vocal during the completion of the act, but he quickly came back to the here and now as he concentrated on Annie's face, trying to see if she was displaying any signs of discomfort.

While he watched, he was able to see her face break into a smile. She was still slowly masturbating him, although he had begun to shrink, and she was only able to use her left hand now. When it was obvious that there was nothing left to spurt, dribble or leak from his depleted cock, she stopped.

"That went really well Robert!" He could see that she was actually excited. "I can hardly believe I was able to do that. I have lain awake here so many times, worried that we could never be here like this."

She looked down and could see that there was some of his semen on her fingers so she got up and said, "I'll be right back." She seemed almost giddy with excitement as she hurried naked from the room, headed to the bathroom across the hall. In less than a minute she was back with clean hands, a damp washcloth and a towel. She cleaned Robert's stomach and crotch and quickly returned the soiled cloth and towel to the bathroom.

During this time Robert had not said a thing. He was fascinated to watch her; he was amazed that she seemed to have forgotten her scars for the time she took to go back and forth to the bathroom.

When she returned to the bedroom he held out his arms and she fell into them, joining him on the bed. "Oh, Annie, I'm so glad that we've crossed that threshold." There was no need for her to reply.

The two of them lay face to face kissing and fondling each other. It didn't take Annie long to restore his erection to its excited state, and his fingers soon had her moaning into his mouth.

He rolled her onto her back and began kissing his way down her body once again, but this time he only got as far as her breasts before she said, "Now... do it now... please." She was tugging him up into a position face to face with her, and as she did that she spread her legs.

Robert placed the head of his erection between her labia and move forward until he had just entered her. He could feel her tense up and a stricken look crossed her face. He reached down and maneuvered the now slick head of his erection out of her vagina and slowly moved forward so that it slid up and over her clitoral hood. He began slowly repeating the movement, simulating what he had been doing earlier with his finger.

It wasn't too long before it worked, and the tension on her face began to dissipate. Her hips slowly began movement beneath him, and it became difficult for him to prevent himself from impaling her with his erection. His desire was certainly there, but he was still concerned that they might be proceeding too quickly for her to handle.

His concern was proven to be unwarranted when after a couple of minutes of this form of foreplay she took matters into her own 'hands' when she hooked her heels behind his hips and pulled him completely into her.

"Stop teasing me Robert! Just do it. I want you." He could tell she was extremely wet with desire and he could feel and even hear it as he began to slowly piston in and out of her.

They both thought that they would love to continue this for a very long time, but it didn't work out that way as they both climaxed in just a couple of minutes.

++++++++++

The next morning Annie called Dr. Maier just after she got up and spent 10 minutes on the phone with her, locked in her bathroom while they spoke. Robert was able to hear the murmur of her voice, but had no idea what they spoke about. He only knew that it must have been good when Annie came out of the bathroom smiling from ear to ear.

"I have an appointment with Dr. Maier on Wednesday afternoon before I go to work, but I just couldn't wait until then to talk to her." Annie's grin got wider, but she didn't answer when he asked what they had talked about.

+++++++++++

Annie didn't go in to work that day; she was able to get one of the other nurses to cover her shift. Robert had to phone and rearrange a couple of appointments so he didn't have to leave until the next day.

By then Annie's worries about her scars and Robert's concern about whether he and Annie could ever have a normal sexual relationship were both old news, erased by the day and a half that they had spent together, mostly naked and in bed.

Each of them felt a sense of relief, excited for their future.

To be continued

jake60
jake60
1,092 Followers
12