Lipstick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sdwpthwlkr
sdwpthwlkr
29 Followers

He trailed his fingers up my arms and over my shoulders before plunging down my back to the buttons on my gown. Deftly, he undid each one, then, with a slight tug, pulled the gown from my shoulders. With barely a whisper, slipped to the ground, pooling at my feet. I stood before him in just a slip, my nipples puckered and jutting out through the material. I was acutely aware of everything around me and my faint embarrassment at my body. I wondered if he would find me desirable still. In the next moment, he answered my question without a single doubt. Stepping beside me, he scooped me up in his arms and carried me to the bed. Depositing me gently, he began placing light kisses on my skin. The slickness between my legs was now seeping down the inside my thighs. Now I understood why mother told me not to where anything under the slip.

My husband (how I loved the sound of that word) kissed my shoulders, nudging the straps of my slip first off one shoulder, then the other. Slowly working his way down, he pushed my slip farther and farther down till both of my breasts were exposed. I sucked in a sharp breath when he drew one of my nipples into his mouth. Sensations I hadn't known before flowed over my skin. One of his hands dropped onto my thigh and moved upward, lightly over the skin with the softness of a butterfly's wings. I parted my legs slightly and soon found his hand massaging that warm spot between my legs. My hips bucked forward time and again without my telling them to. The room felt hot and my head was spinning. Something was coiled in my stomach and moved around, sending flashes of lightning all over my body. My arms and legs trembled and I felt the urge to scream. As he caressed me, his thumb found someplace hard on my sex and stroked it gently. I nearly jumped out of my skin and then the world exploded. My entire went rigid and the feeling raced outward from my center. Wave after wave of this swept over me. When the sensation was over, I lay there in a daze, barely aware of my husband pulling the slip over my hips and off my body. As I became more attuned to the surroundings, I saw he was sitting on the edge of the bed pulling off his trousers. His back was turned to me, so I couldn't see the one thing I wanted to. I lightly touched his back and he turned his body to face me. I nearly gasped when I saw his member for the first time. Almost hesitantly, I reached out and touched it's hard surface. I thought to myself how good it felt when I wrapped my hand around the base. He leaned over kissing me and pressing me onto my back. Positioning himself over the top of me, he gently removed my hand from him and placed himself at my entrance. All this without breaking our kiss. Slowly and gently, he entered me. So gently in fact, I almost didn't feel it when he took my virginity. A brief flash of discomfort that was gone in a second, replaced by pleasure and a wonderful sense of fullness. I arched my back into him and he shifted his hips back and forth, pulling almost all the way out, then pushing back in.

Our lips parted and I caught his eyes with mine. There was a look in his eyes that filled my heart with love and thrilled my body to see. A look of tenderness and passion, of warmth and barely controlled animal intensity. He leaned his head forward and again captured one of my nipples in his mouth. Our bodies moved in rhythm with one another, our passions rising. From the depths of my loins, that thing coiled within began to move again. My abdomen tightened and loosened in time with his thrusts. I lifted my hips to meet him and the waves began sweeping over me again. At first it was a gentle lapping tugging at me, but over time, it grew more insistent. It pulled at me, taking me deeper into the pleasure. He moved from nipple to nipple, teasing each with his mouth and tongue. I could feel him expand inside of me and I went over the edge again. The waves turned into a tidal rush that overwhelmed me. I was buffeted by the sensations and I seemed to have no control of my body as it rocked back and forth. He swelled within me one last time and I felt something warm spill into me. I turned to look at one of the candles and fell into the light. It drew me in and I was lifted away…

VIII

With a deep breath, I came back to the present. We still stood by the bed, arms around each other and our bare chests pressed together. I looked in her eyes inquiringly and when she asked where I had been, I told her everything with as much detail as I dared. Her laughter was a silver bell in my ears.

"Who said you had to be the man in every lifetime, lover?" She ran her nails over my chest, sending shivers all through my body. "In fact, who said we had to be a man and a woman?" She said no more than that, leaving me to puzzle it over. I decided it could wait though. With all the had happened so far, it was time for me to take a little control. I spun her to the bed and laid her down. She raised one leg to rub her inner thigh along my hip. I almost lost all my self-control, but kept it with a great amount of effort. Lowering my mouth, I kissed her deeply and intensely. She thrust her tongue back against mine. Sliding my hands down her sides, over her full hips, and down her legs, I made sure they were draped over the side of the bed and her hips were on the edge. Trailing my mouth around her neck and ears, I made my way to her shoulders. Her skin smooth as silk under my lips and creamy to my eyes. I kissed a path to her chest, my mouth working slowly working all around her breasts but avoiding her nipples. Soon I had her writhing upon the bed, using her hands to try and push me closer to her nipples. After teasing her some time, I relented and flicked my tongue over one taut nipple. She gasped and arched her chest. I lowered my head and gently took the tip of her breast in my mouth, rolling my tongue around it. My hands had moved back to her hips and hers ran through my hair. I slid my fingers over her hip and in between her legs, caressing the petals of her sex. As I jumped my mouth from nipple to nipple, I toyed with her entrance, pushing one finger just slightly in, then pulling it free to caress again. Always I avoided that little nubbin of flesh. She moaned beneath me.

Almost tenderly, I inserted my finger knuckle by knuckle, feeling her warmth engulf it. Her hips lifted just little bit as my thumb came to rest on her button. A single sharp intake of breath was followed by a guttural moan. I slowly slid my tongue down her stomach, finally kneeling between her thighs. My finger still firmly embedded within her. I gazed at her sex, fully entranced by the tender beauty of it. Scarcely any hair, there was just a deep red tuft at the top of her slit. Moving my thumb, I could see her clitoris poking it's tiny self from her groove. Her lips swelled outwardly, surrounding the finger I had wiggled inside. Putting my other hand under one thigh, I raised it to my lips, stroking kisses along it. I would get close to the junction between her thighs and then draw away. While I did this, she moaned please for me to stop teasing her. I eased my finger from her canal and placed my hand under her other thigh. Raising that one also, I transferred my lips to that side, doing the same thing. When I got close to her slit, she would lift her hips. On one of those times, I slipped my under her buttocks. I got close enough kissing her thigh, I could feel the hair from her mound tickling my cheekbone.

Overcome by the desire to pleasure her, I placed light kisses all over her lips before extending my tongue and swiping it up the center of her groove. A short cry trembled from her throat. I smile to myself and began making love to her with my mouth. First plunging my tongue into her canal, then wiggling it up to cup her clit. With my hands cupping her cheeks, she used her hands to press my face into her sex. I slipped one of my hands out from under her and reached up to caress one breast, flicking the nipple with my thumb. One of her hands left my head at that and when I glanced up, I saw she was massaging her other breast. Turning my attention back to her thigh and what lay there in between, I flicked my tongue up and down across it. As I continued to play with her button. Her cries grew louder and louder until they were just short of screams. Setting her feet against the floor, she bucked her hips so hard it was all that I could do to keep contact with my tongue. I pulled my other hand free and gently inserted one finger, crooking it to massage her inner walls. After just a few moments of this, her body stiffened and her head rocked back. Her thighs tightened on my shoulders and her fingers dug into my scalp. Once her orgasm swept over her, I re-doubled my efforts to keep her at that level. Time and time again, her body shuddered as another orgasm ripped through her. Soon, she could not take any more and pushed my head away with what little strength she had left. I gently disengaged my mouth and removed my finger.

When I stood, she raised her head and with a weak smile, softly asked me one question. "Lover, what are you doing still wearing those?" I looked down and saw my boxers still tented out, my member throbbing beneath. Hooking my thumbs under the waistband, I quickly stripped them off. My steel hard tool stood out from my body. I climbed onto the bed and lay down beside her, running my thumb along her jaw and admiring her beauty. Her hand crept out and rested palm down on my chest. Sliding it upward, she took hold of the back of my neck, pulling my face in close to kiss me. A simple kiss at first, but one that grew quickly intensity until our tongue were sparring. She trailed her fingernails down my chest and over the expanse of my stomach. Light red marks followed them as she traced patterns on my skin. Lower down, she gripped my shaft and it pulsed in her hand. With a firm pressure, she pumped it up and down with a slow tempo. I couldn't repress the groan as it rose from my throat. She broke the contact of our lips and kissed her way across my chest. Over my stomach, she ran her mouth across the marks her nails had left before coming to my rod. When she started placing her lips along the h\shaft, teasing me with the briefest of contact, I felt that light-headed feeling sweep over me again. I was caught between two worlds. In one, I was reveling in the pleasure she was giving me as she plunged her mouth over me and sucked me deeply. In the other, the pictures were beginning to form again. I fought to hold onto the present moment, but I knew I was losing the struggle. Her head bobbed on me and her hair fell around her face in soft seductive waves. The whole moment took on a surreal quality. Before my open eyes, I could images flash by. When she raised her head to smile at me with that wonderful half-smile, I laid my head back and was gone again…

IX

We lay together, snuggled close under the covers. Morning sunlight was beginning to creep through the window and her nightgown clad body pressed itself tight back against me. She shifted her bottom on my groin and I felt a familiar stirring deep within. Damn, after almost 30 years of marriage, she still knew how to turn me on. That would explain why every morning when I woke up, I was spooning with her. I had one arm around her waist and the other was extended above her head. Of course, who could blame me for getting excited? Even after having two children who were grown now, she still was able to maintain a body most 25-30 year old women would have been envious of. And that body was pressed up against me now, the only thing preventing skin on skin contact was a thin nightgown. Thin? Try almost transparent. In the right light, you could everything through that old material.

I listened to her breathing for a second and knew from that alone she was already awake. Hmm, if she was up for something, I'd have no complaints. From the friction she was giving me, parts of me were definitely up for something. I moved my hand around her waist up her body until I was cupping one of her breasts. When I flicked my thumb over her nipple, I discovered it was already hard. My rapidly swelling member poked out of my pajama bottoms. She must have felt it since she back and adjusted it for me. It jerked under her touch and I heard a small giggle come from her direction. Okay, let's see about heating things a little bit. She knew how to turn me on, but I had a few tricks of my own I could use. Using my chin to move her hair out of the way, I nuzzled her neck briefly before turning my attention to her ear. The minute my lips closed on her lobe, the giggling stopped. Her breathing deepened just a little and I knew I had her. Not that it took that much. Her ears have always been a sensitive place on her, really sensitive. I nibbled over her ear with my lips for a few moments while my hand wandered down her front to caress her thigh through the nightgown. I would come close to where her center of desire waited, then back away. I used the tips of my fingers to trace patterns, casually drawing the hem of her nightgown up. When I could grasp it with my fingers, I pulled it over her hip. Her hand left my member and snaked around to the back of my head. She pulled her ear from my mouth and turned to replace it with it with hr tongue.

Even though our passions were rising with each passing moment, there was nothing hurried about our kiss. We had kissed thousands of times before, but each time there was something new and intense about it. Through the window we could faintly hear a radio playing the latest from Elvis. None of that mattered to us, only this throbbing of our bodies we had felt times before and would no doubt fell again. She melted against me and her gown shifted to her waist, leaving her lower body exposed and free to my explorations. I raised myself on my elbow and continued to kiss her while my hand perused her inner thighs. I would get close enough to her mound to feel the heat emanating from it. She drew her upper body up and crushed her breasts against me. Her hardened nipples dug into my chest. She slid her free hand into my bottoms and gently grasped the base of my shaft. My hand came up and I dragged my fingers through her short hair. After giving me a good squeeze, her hand left my member and she began pushing my bottoms over my hips. I raised up and she half-drug, half-pulled them over my thighs. When she got them to my knees, I took over and kicked them the rest of the off.

As I fondled her, I felt her slickness coat my hand. My fingers found her lips and stroked them lightly before one plunged inside. My wife moaned into my mouth and reached for my member again. Wrapping her fingers around the shaft, she pulled back on the flesh and my foreskin drew back a little. My wife had always been fascinated by my foreskin. My thumb caressed her clitoris while she stroked me to the edge of climax then back down again. She knows that drives me insane. I tried my best to tease in the same way, but before I could get started, she pulled away. Stopping just long enough to peel her nightgown off and throw it to the floor, she lowered herself to my waist and gazed lovingly up into my eyes for a second. With that, she began kissing all along the shaft, every so often glancing up at me with those beautiful green eyes. Something in the back of my mind chimed, but I ignored it as she slid my tool between her full lips. Her tongue curled around the bottom of my rod. The sensation her mouth was giving made my head spin and I couldn't help but reach out and cup one firm breast in my hand. The was they hung with their bullet hard nipples gave me such delight. She drew herself up until just the head remained in her lips and came back down to take my entire member in. her hand toyed with my testicles and those fingernails of hers gently scratched along the bottom of my scrotum. Every time I felt myself swell with the impending orgasm however, she stopped and let me calm down.

I couldn't take it any longer and gently took her face in my hands, lifting her from my groin. I guided her face to mine and crushed her mouth to mine. Swinging one leg over, she straddles my hips and ground her entire body against mine. Her skin felt hot on mine. Her groin pressed into my lower stomach and her juices flowed over me. When she raised her from mine, there was a look I had to recognize as pure love and lust, passion and wanting, desire and heat in her eyes. Her hand snaked between us and positioned me at her entrance. Taking her time, she sank down on my shaft. Inch by inch, she took me inside of her until I was buried hilt deep. Waiting only a moment, she sat up with her hands splayed across my chest. Using her leg muscles to the utmost of her ability, she began rising and falling. Clenching her muscles, she milked my member. I merely watched her for a while, enjoying the sight before me. Sweat sent sparkles of light gleaming off her chest. She moved slowly at first, not hurrying, rather enjoying the trip as I was. She leaned over and her nipples dangled before my eyes. Rock hard, they beckoned my attention and I followed. I rose slightly and wrapped my mouth around one of her nubs. Using one arm for balance, I slipped my other hand between our bodies and gently teased her button. She groaned and her movements became more pronounced. Her breathing sounded in my ears as it got deeper and her moans grew louder. The pressure built in my groin until I was on the edge of exploding. Suddenly, my wife cried out in ecstasy as the orgasm swept over her. She clenched down on my organ and that was all it took to send me over the edge. I loosed her nipple from my mouth and let my head fall back as my climax spilled into her. Behind my closed eyes, the sunlight brightened and I rose to it…

X

When my eyes adjusted again, I was back in my own skin and in my apartment with her lying beside me and her hand wrapped around my shaft. I turned my head and looked into her eyes as I took a deep breath to steady myself. With a trembling hand, I touched the side of her face lightly, drawing it close enough to kiss. Our mouths crushed together and I felt I was in danger of her stealing my very breath. Her tongue traced the inside of my teeth and sparred with my own tongue. Drawing away slowly, she searched my eyes with those green orbs of hers. Finding a new depth of understanding, though with many questions left unanswered, she merely smile and tugged on my stick.

"Ready for the next act, lover?" she asked in a husky erotic tone that made parts of me, already painfully hard, swell just a little bit more. The question flashed through my mind, was it indeed possible to get hard enough to split the foreskin. Her leg wormed it's way over my hips until she was straddling me, her hand never leaving my rod. Gently, she rubbed the head along her nether lips, moistening it, readying it. Placing it at the entrance, she lowered herself just enough for the tip to enter, but no more than that. Holding herself there for a moment, she kept herself still before impaling herself. She drew me in deeper and deeper, the heat feeling as a furnace on my skin. Our hips bumped together and she ground against me for a second, then stilled her body. Everything but for the muscles gripping my shaft, which she worked, milking me and driving me insane with the sensation. Her breasts bobbed over my chest, grazing my nipples with hers. On impulse, I bent my head and latched onto one of those puckered pieces of flesh. Alabaster skin surrounded the rosy tip as I teased it with my tongue. A moan started somewhere deep in her throat and carried itself past her lips to fall on my ears. Her hips raised a tiny bit, then fell again. Her fingers tangled in my hair and drew me tighter against her.

My hands slipped around to caress her back. Through all of this, my head was spinning as if I were caught in a whirlwind, a tornado of passion. Yet, for all that had happened to bring me to this point, I wouldn't trade it. She worked her body on mine increasing fervor, her hair falling about her face and draping across my shoulders. My hands slipped down her spine to grip one cheek in each, guiding her hips as they pistoned over me. Her moans quickly became cries of delight and shudders wracked her body time and time again. Every so often, she would slow down her movements. Whether this was to prolong the moment or simply to catch her breath, I couldn't tell. I only knew that if I didn't find release soon, my body would ignite into flames, my heart would explode, my brain would melt, and I would generally go insane.

sdwpthwlkr
sdwpthwlkr
29 Followers