Liquid Bullets Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kromen
kromen
51 Followers

Exchanging the knife for my cup of coffee. I took another sip before continuing the questioning.

"They're dead, you know. Put up a fight and got dismissed, with prejudice."

She showed no surprise. "I know, read it online."

"Every last one. Especially the bull dyke. I did that one myself." I leaned in close enough to see the veins in her brown eyes. "You haven't lived until you've choked a person to death, but I guess you know all about killing." She flinched when I patted her thigh, making me smile inward.

"You found me, how?" she asked.

"You forgot you were trying to seduce a cop? I did say I would follow you to the ends of the earth." I combed some fingers through my goatee. "You did leave me some clues. Ipanema. Posto 9. Ass tattoo."

"You remembered." she looked towards the door. "Where are the Ferderales?"

"You actually think I would go this far to put you in jail? I came thousands of miles all right, but it's not to arrest you, if that's what you're thinking." My cup empty and my bladder full, I excused myself and went to the bathroom. She was fighting with the ropes by the time I returned, thrashing with all her might, but my knots were top notch.

"Give it a rest, you're not going anywhere." I cracked open a bottle of water and took a few swigs, pouring the rest of it in her face. She lapped at it, trying to catch as much of it as possible to moisten her throat. It was more kindness than they showed me.

"The money, it's not here."

"I don't care about the money. I'm only here for you."

"I guess you're wondering how easy it was to catch you?" I took a seat in the chair by the window, picking up the half-eaten roll. "You're probably used to men fawning all over you, but those guys last night were decoys."

"The taxi?" She looked at the ceiling, trying to recollect last night's activities.

"All, my people."

They were from the favela, doing my bidding under false pretense. I told a few lies to curry favor in my behalf. Nothing they hated more than government officials and spies, even ones with a pretty backside. They trusted me to dispatch her without too much involvement from them. If they had any inkling that I was a cop, I wouldn't have lasted the day myself. My phone call last night put them into action, sending a crew to the club and having another on standby with a taxi. We used subtle signals to communicate the whole night. They would have slipped her a mickey but she didn't drink anything they bought, so I had to do it the hard way. To their credit, they were very convincing for a bunch of street thugs.

"I have to tell you something." she said, trying to put on a brave front. She stopped flexing against the bonds, concentrating solely on me.

"Of course, by the end of the night you would have told me everything I need to know." I was in no rush.

"I was serious about what I said to you the last time. I wasn't like the others. You were a very good lover."

"Flattery will get you fucked up, don't play me."

"I'm serious, Papi." She paused. "Chris." She rose up to look me in the eye. "You were, are, the type of man that made me feel like a woman."

"You had a funny way of showing it, threatening to cut my throat, leaving me there to get raped by them two...two..." I didn't hide the anger in my voice. "You knew I was gonna get capped, no matter how I performed." I spat out the last word.

"That wasn't my call." she gulped. "You don't understand."

"I understand that I almost died. Not to mention the sleepless nights, wondering if you would come back to finish the job." I pushed up out of the chair and jumped on top of her, wrapping a hand around her throat. "Do you know the emotional pain of waiting for an HIV test result?" I felt her heartbeat pounding against my hand. It would be so easily to close my hand into a fist, make that beat go away. "I lost about ten pounds in nervous sweat alone."

"I'm pregnant." she squeaked. My heart leaped into my throat and I quickly swallowed it down. It was a ruse.

"Bullshit."

"I swear to you, I'm with child."

I grabbed her blade from the nightstand and held it between her bosom. Abila held her breath and shut her eyes. Poking a home in her dress, I ripped a line right down the middle to see her naked body for the second time. She wore no bra, just a thong underneath. Thicker and browner than last time, but still beautiful. I took a nipple between my fingers and gently squeezed.

"How far along?"

"Since Atlanta. I knew for about a month and a half." She winced at the pressure on her nipple, but didn't cry out.

Her aureola was slightly darker than the last time, but that could be attributed to the sunlight since she had no visible tan lines. He breast were slightly fuller, not as firm, but I couldn't be positive. Her abdomen was still smooth and slightly muscular, too early to start protruding with the tiny life. I got off her and scanned the room for the purse she had. Emptying it out on the table, I began to search through it. A few bills, a tube of lipstick and some coins. Standard fare. I was ready to wipe her lie from my memory when a tiny bottle caught my attention. I picked it up to study it. It was a prescription bottle with her name and some other words in Portuguese. Vitamina Pre-natal. It was easy enough to translate. She told the truth; about her name and her condition.

I took the bottle back to the bedside, holding it up to her face. "What makes you think that it would make a difference to me if you were knocked up?"

"Because, you are a decent person. I see it, behind the rage in your eyes. You wouldn't have looked if it made a difference."

She got me there.

"I was just a sperm donor to you."

"More than that."

"It didn't look like that last night." I palmed her tit and gave another squeeze. I saw a hint of smile from her pursed lips.

"You gave me a chance."

"That hasn't been decided yet." I stuffed a towel in her mouth and tied it close with her hair ribbon.

"I'm going for a walk. Be here when I get back." Before I left, I turned on the television set to a soccer game and increased the volume.

I had to think. A lot to think about. I walked the streets of Rio, repeating the past 24 hours though my mind. I wanted to kill her, that much was true, but at what cost? Was it worth throwing my career away for? The weather began to turn, just like my mood. I was at first ecstatic to have her in my clutches, but now I wished I never left the US.

The humidity was thick, everybody moved a step or two slower. The weight on my shoulders got heavier with each step, sweat poured from my skin. This wasn't going to be as easy as I imagined. I crossed the line from law to lawless. I could be charged with kidnapping, at the least. As the wind picked up, I stopped at a couple stores to pick up some essentials. My captive was going to be around a little longer.

She was in the same position when I returned, sweaty and frantic. I set the bag down on the floor and undid the gag from her mouth.

"I'm going to pee." It was a statement, not a request. I went back to the bag and withdrew a bedpan, still wrapped in the plastic from the store. I picked up the knife and cut at the packaging. I wasn't cutting her loose just yet. I cut at the strap on her thong and shoved the plastic under her ass. Not a moment too soon as she blasted a stream of hot urine into the pan. Relief washed over her face as she loosed her bladder.

When she was done, she said. "Gracias."

I emptied the pan, returning with another bottle of water and one of her vitamins. I held her head so she could drink without discomfort.

"Why me?" I asked, after she drained the bottle.

"You were there."

"But, why kill the guard?" I wiped some errant water from her chin.

"Like I said, it wasn't my call. I didn't seek pleasure in taking lives. Amanda did all of the killing. She hated men with a passion and got off on it."

Amanda was the one I killed, the butch with bad skin.

"There is a lot more you haven't told me, not that I cared at that time, but I think you might want to start."

"I can only tell what I know, I wasn't the head of the group, none of us were. We took orders from someone who only spoke with Maxine." Maxine was the Asian gymnast who came like a fire hydrant.

"Where are you from?"

"I don't know for sure."

"That doesn't fly. Tell the truth and shame the devil. Meet God with a clean conscience." I twirled the knife between my knuckles. I was getting tired of the enigmas.

"I haven't lied to you. Not in Atlanta, and I'm not lying now."

She was telling the truth. I've interrogated criminals for years, under less pressure, and knew the tells. Her breathing was steady, she looked me in the eye with every answer, and she seemed eager to confess. Either that, or she was trained very well. I could water board her, but she'll admit to being Joan of Arc and the 20th hijacker on 9/11 too. I just wasn't asking the right questions.

"Were you ever on the pill?"

"At one time. I couldn't get another prescription, so I used condoms and didn't worry about it. Then, I saw you and realized what was missing from my life. I wanted a baby, I wanted to love someone, that would love me equally as much."

I remembered her wiping off after I filled her with my seed, but out of millions of sperm, all it took was one.

"Were to going to tell him how you killed his Daddy?" I haphazardly poked a few holes in the mattress by her ass. I always wanted a son.

"I wasn't thinking like that. I just wanted the love."

"You should have gotten a dog." I got up and went to the table, opening up one of the cardboard containers. I've gotten a taste for the Feijoada, a staple of the people here. The aroma from the beef and pork stew quickly filled the room. She watched me as I shoveled a few more spoonfuls into my mouth.

"How can I make it right, Chris? She asked. "Tell me what I have to do."

"You should have killed me, quick and clean." I sucked juice off my thumb. "Instead I was a pawn in your little game, pawns don't win chess matches."

"But, you did survive. You captured me." I paid more attention to my meal, mixing some white rice into my next bite.

She was silent as I continued to eat. She attempted to keep eye contact, trying to read my thoughts, but I held them close to the vest. She jumped whenever I made a sudden move, keeping me in control. She had no idea of my next move and I liked it like that.

The room was too warm and I opened a window. I spent the better part of the day grilling her and we were deep into the afternoon. The sky was completely grayed over since this morning. The wind picked up and the first few drops of rain started to fall. The store lights on the corner flickered, a sign that we might have some power problems. It's evident by the candles scattered around the bedroom that it was a regular occurrence for this area.

"Fuck me, Chris."

I slowly turned with a raised eyebrow.

"I know you didn't."

"I did. Go ahead and fuck the shit out of me. I deserve it. I always talked about wanting a man to love me and the one time it happened, I left you to die." A tear slid down her face. "Take that pain and put it inside me. You deserve better."

I looked at her splayed out body, nude and bound. Fucking her was the last thing on my mind, but the thought of the last time we were together stirred something up inside of me. I sat on the bed, ran a finger up her thigh. She shuddered and closed her eyes.

"What makes you think I want to fuck you? You give yourself too much credit." I drummed my fingers on her abdomen. "How about if I let the fellas from last night come in and do it for me? They seemed to love dancing with you." I stared at her, poker face intact.

"If it helps you, so be it." She accepted her fate, surprising me with her resolve. I was a little disappointed in her lack of fight, but with no gun, knife, or back-up, what choice did she have?

"I think I'll keep you to myself, for now." A sharp gush of wind blew through the window. Shadows grew along the walls as we began to lose the daylight.

I didn't bother to turn on the lights, instead lit the few candles around the room.

I leaned in closer to Abila. I could smell the mixture of sweat from last night, fear from this morning, and the excitement of the present. I turned her head to the side, placing my lips on her jugular. She gasped as I sucked her neck, licking the salt from her skin.

"Feel good?" I breathed into her ear.

"Si.."

I hummed in agreement, repeating the action on the other side of the neck. Just as she began to coo, I pulled away.

"It's not about you."

I picked up her knife and cut away the rest of her dress, snatching the material out from under her until every stitch was sitting in a pile by my feet. Even her fancy garter that once held the knife wasn't spared. Abila's breathing became more audible as I went back to the window. I began to peel out of my clothes as I watched the darkening skyline. I had a open view of the coast. The whitecaps churned, announcing the arrival of the storm. Lightning crackled over the ocean and I took it as a signal to start.

I turned back to Abila, erect. My cock bobbed with each step as I stomped at her. Standing at the foot of the bed, I saw flashes of apprehension coincide with the bursts of electricity from the outside. I knelt down between her legs, and inserted my middle finger inside her. She was wet and my digit slid in easily, up to the third knuckle. I pulled it out and she watched me lick it. The familiar sweetness set my taste buds on fire.

"Remember how I ate your pussy, how good it felt?"

"Si.."

"I bet you would like that again, wouldn't you."

"If you want." She was smart enough to remember who was in control.

I leaned in closer. Her pungency was pleasant to my nostrils and my mouth began to water. "I figure, why not let you have a last request." I plunged my tongue inside her sweet folds, the minute tang from leftover pee mixed in with her amorous nectar. I moved my tongue from left to right in a slow sweep, listening to her gasp. Her thighs clenched, but the ropes held fast, keeping her from closing her legs around my head. I kissed her on the clit, nestled my nose against the soft patch of pubic hair. She had it trimmed in the shape of a heart and I planted a kiss directly on it.

"You missed this?" I gave her another lick.

"Oh God, yes." Abila moaned. The wind blew harshly into the room as the storm built, covering her with a fresh batch of goosebumps. I attempted to kiss each and every one of them away. Her breaths became ragged as I sucked her clit with ferocity, firmly clamping the sensitive bud between my teeth. She bucked, raising her ass off the bed as far as the bonds would let her. Maybe it was the ropes, the lack of control, or my cunnilingus skill, I knew she was ready to come and I abruptly stopped.

I sat back on my ankles. "I don't think I want to give out orgasms so quickly." She collapsed in frustration, not saying a word, the disappointment etched on her face. One of the candles blew out from the storm and I picked it up to relight it. A drop of wax fell on her bare arm and she quickly sucked in her breath.

"Burn you?" I tilted it and let another drop fall on the inside of her elbow. She bit her lip. A third drop on her thigh made her squirm, and after the fourth on her navel, she moaned and licked her lips.

"Even in pain, you find pleasure." I re-lit the candle and let more hot wax drop on her naked flesh. She jumped as the liquid adhered to her skin. I traced a path up her torso to her tits. I focused, covering her nipples with wax, making a tiny pasty.

"You like this, don't you?"

"I'm here for you, Chris. Do what you must. Sin piedad."

"No Mercy." My Spanish has gotten better since the last time I saw her too.

I blew out the flame and tossed the candle to the floor. I peeled the hardened wax off to the hissing delight of Abila, using my teeth to lift it off her nipples. Spitting out the chunks, I dove onto her tits, sucking on one while mauling the other with my hand. Her moans made me ravenous, my gnawing left tiny bite marks.

The head of my cock bumped against her clit, sliding against her moistened gash. Without pause, I shoved in to the hilt. Abila cried out, her body stiffened as she came. I didn't realize how close to the edge she was, feeling betrayed once more.

"Mi Amor!" she cried out, craning her neck in attempts to kiss me.

"Am I really?" I asked as I withdrew and forced it back in anger.

"Please, let me love you like you are loving me." She pulled against the ropes.

"There is no love without trust. I don't trust you, and I'm certainly not loving you."

I began to fuck her harder and faster, feeling nothing but the ire I held back for months. The nerves of my dick were desensitized as I stabbed her cunt, doling out pain with each shift of my hips. Abila's mouth opened but no sound came out, just puffs of air from my body slamming into hers.

"Do you know what the others like to do?" I shouted as I pumped into her. "Did you ever watch?"

"No!" she groaned as she could only lay there and be impaled.

"To be treated like a piece of meat, that's not love." I grunted, scrambling for leverage to climb deeper inside her.

"I'm sorry, Chris!" she cried out. "I didn't fuck you, I made love." She began to sob as I kept pounding against her pelvis, each thrust with the callousness of a drunken carpenter. She began to dry up, her arousal waned as I kept up the harsh grind.

"I almost forgot." I pulled out, cock wielded like a sword. "Amanda had a strap on. You knew that, didn't you? You knew what she like to do with that, didn't you?"

She closed her eyes, more tears sliding from the corners, and shook her head in the affirmative.

"Ever had your shit pushed in?" I mimicked the gruff tone of my last captor. "That's what she asked me." I grabbed a pillow and shoved it under her ass, raising her higher in the air. A loud boom filled the air as a thunderclap erupted over the city. I placed the tip of my finger against her small sphincter and pushed. She moaned and resisted my penetration. I kept at it until the tip disappeared. It was a new and unpleasant experience for her and she fought as best she could to escape it.

"So, you haven't." I stopped pushing against her asshole. "I heard it's not a very good feeling. Luckily, I killed her before she could do it to me." I squeezed her on the thigh and felt her tremble as she waited the next phase of sexual torture.

"Why is love so important to you?" After a few seconds, she opened her eyes. Realizing that it wasn't a rhetorical question and I was waiting, she took a few calming breaths and answered.

"It's the only thing that I couldn't afford, the only thing the money couldn't buy."

I contemplated her statement, understanding what she meant. My mother's love was gone at an early age and all the convictions, awards, and promotions couldn't replace it. All the years of chasing scum off the street and into the prisons did nothing to bring back the love that was snatched from me.

"That's all you want? Love?" I asked, unable to mask the pain in my voice. I wiped at the tears on her face.

"All I ever wanted, Chris."

I covered her body, kissing her full on the lips. She returned the kiss, snaking her tongue in search of mine. It was a forceful kiss, full of passion, the first woman I kissed like that in a long time. I cradled her head with my hands, kissing her all over her face, her forehead, eyes, and chin.

"There are many things I've done wrong in this world, things I will have to pay for in the next life, but there is something I have to do before I get out of here."

I got off the bed and searched the floor in the dim light until I found what I was looking for. When I returned, I had the knife in my hand. Abila's eyes widened and she tried to fight it as I straddled her again, but I was determined to do this last thing and she couldn't stop me.

kromen
kromen
51 Followers