Liquid Zen

Story Info
Rainy morning leaves her aching for company.
2.2k words
4.13
26.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Du Lac
Du Lac
15 Followers

It was one of those surprise attacks that always steal in when you least expect them. Olivia awoke to a gray rainy April morning that left her aching for company. That not being the case today, she reached for the buzzing alarm clock, giving it a swat and rolled over. Maybe, just maybe if she just closed her eyes the day would be warm and sunny and she would feel the breath of a lover on her neck. Tossing and turning for the next 30 minutes only left her with hair that looked like Medusa's nest and a deep need for caffeine. "Damn it was cold!" she muttered as she threw on her fleece robe. She hated having to put on clothes! Her shades always open and the new influx of children in the neighborhood, she thought better of padding around buck naked for all the little ones to view.

Laughing to herself, she poured the filtered water into the fountain of her morning God, grinding fresh beans and hit the ON button. Hmmm, the gurgle, the puff of hot water, and the roasted beans melding with simple water creating a complex drink that calls for all the senses to wake! It was torture waiting for the pot to top off, so she went to her computer turned it on, relieved herself in the bathroom and finally just slipped her cup under the dripping java and stole a cup. She had no patience today; raw energy flowed from her being. She was antsy and plain old horny! This weather did not help, gray mornings with a soft drizzle glazing the new green grass only made her glisten between her legs.

Placing her coffee next to the PC she rambled through the house shutting windows to keep the cold influences from her vulnerable skin. A full day to herself! What to do? Try to break through this writers block? Send off some emails to long lost friends? Research for the book she had been putting off? The book! Thoughts of Matthew ran through her mind at the mere mention of their combined efforts. The thud of a deep river ran down her spine, a rough raw sigh escaping her caffeine drenched lips; she slowly closed her eyes and released herself to the moment.

Matthew, funny just a few years ago she would have walked by him on the street and not given him a second glance. Normally not her type, she realized through him that she really did not have a type! Or if she did have a type formally, it was definitely not the right example of what she really needed. This man really did it for her, his calm ways, soft voice combined with the knowledge that with a small gesture his hands could kill any threat that may come their way. Safety, unconditional love, intrigue and pure primal animal sexual tension best described what they felt for each other. What a combination they were!

Damn if this was not even worse! Now all she could do was lust alone for this man. He in Alaska and without phone contact drove her crazy. It had been ages since the last time he laid hands on her scalding skin. Three months was way too long to be without his tongue rolling her clit between thirsty lips! The games they played ran through her mind and she giggled like a small child. This combination of rich roasted coffee, concrete skies, morning mists and rampant memories of entwined body parts was just too much for her. She had to do something or she would be worthless for the rest of the day.

She mused and suddenly thought to herself: a bath, just the thing to soothe away the dull chill in the bones and the wet juices running freely down her legs. Cup in hand, she strolled and hummed her way to her bathroom. Turning the faucet on she ran her hand under the water to check the temperature. "Perfect" she purred, wonderful layers of pleasure; slightly scalding with a hint of ice. Turning she shifted through the many bottles of erotic scents seeking the ideal aroma to seduce her mind. Passion flower and lavender, she smiled sprinkling the crystals from one end of the garden tub to the other. Already she felt the seduction; ready and willing she was startled by a knock at the door.

Annoyed, she pulled her robe tighter around her and ran to the door. Barney barked at the foot of the swinging barrier and she was shocked to see the UPS man there. Smiling he asked if she was Olivia. Replying yes, she realized that her hair was tossed and she reeked of lust, her cheeks gave way to red hot clouds. Snickering to herself she thought, "He most likely thinks that I was in the middle of some fast fucking! Well just about would be more like it!" Laughing out loud she signed for the unexpected package, suspicion building with each glint of the laughing eyes of the driver. She said thank you and closed the door. The return address read Pleasure Seekers. Who the hell were they? She had not ordered anything on line for a while. It was obvious that the driver knew who this company was with each smile he gave her and the wink as his hand held onto hers for a tad too long gripping his pen. Well let's find out just what is in this box! Walking back to the bathroom she tore open the packaging leaving paper like a bread crumb trail to her calling bath.

With the tub now brimming she slowly reached through sultry mists to cease the flow of liquid Zen. The air was filled with exotic flower scents driving away the gray and creating a humid jungle setting. Candles a blaze and lights off she stared at the simple black box. Resembling a man's tool box, she trembled unlatching the catches. A gasp filled her lungs as she stared at the gleaming aluminum tools; pretty pink, four units set in black velvet. Within a small note with her name on it edged in pink dye. She unfolded the tender paper and read. "Darling, it has been far too long since I tasted the salt of your skin. I know your drive is deep and the lust runs havoc within your soul. I feel responsible for the need building and me not being able to release you from your desires. I hope this new friend will help. All my love, Matthew." A deep laugh flew from her throat and she doubled over with pleasure as she reached for the high tech vibrator.

Excitement building as she sunk into the brewing stew of flowers and lust juices, she reached for the Le Tigre and turned it on. The first thing she noticed was how silent it was, no roar to filter into her mind and stop her fantasies from flowing. Candle light glinted off of the ridges and the tremors were unbelievable strong! This was more than an everyday dildo, this was a rocket launcher of orgasms! She turned off the toy and let herself sink into the new reality.

Olivia's mind was a playground. Matthew called her his kaleidoscope always something new and intriguing to view. Layers and fractals of mystic release, his favorite the fantasies she could play off with only a slight clue of where he needed to go. Now she would use that keen mind of hers to take her to the robust layers of yearning that relief was deeming more important than eating. Surrounded now with simple luxuries the last thing she saw was the gray clouds highlighted with white light from the picture window next to the tub.

Slowly, Olivia's fingers traced her curves and slopes. Well known hills of a woman in her prime. Her finger tips lingered on her neck, stroking the water droplets that raced towards the pool of her breasts, the forefinger tracing the outside of her lips, slowly suckling in and out. A relief in the release as her mind finally takes her to the meadow and Matthew.

They lay on a large cotton sheet of pure white Egyptian cloth. The green grass poking out along the edges witnesses to their building desire. Matthew slowly opened her gauze dress, his hand lingering at each small freckle that graced her chest. Fingers playing hopscotch from freckle to freckle, his head bowed as he kissed each one and his fingers traveled to the next destination. No need for loneliness, she hissed as her fingers sought his nipples. Salvia dripping from her finger tips of her left hand, ice droplets soaking her right, Olivia reached for him tracing tiny circles around the growing mountains. His left nipple frozen with her ice nipped fingers and the right soaked with hot saliva, Matthew moaned and roughly grasped her left breast biting hard down on the tender underside of her screaming orbs. She pinched his left nipple, hard and determined a guide for what he was to do next.

As her eyes began to close in sweet relaxation she was pulled into the green of summer as Matthew bit hard down on her nipple, pulling his teeth up and holding her hostage as his tongue lashed the tender blood engorged peak. Back arching, she screams out "YES!" roughly she grabs his hand and slides two fingers into her. Feet planted firmly on the ground she pushed down hard, her pussy grinding into his fingers, wiggling within the soft tissues of femininity.

Olivia hands had been racing along her body. Underwater currents pooling with furious fingers; striking cords along her folds of the bud. Inserting a finger she throbbed within, fucking herself, her palm pushed against the clit rubbing with each thrust of Matthew's fingers no longer in Alaska, rather now living within hers. Waves began to rise within the tub, as she began to bring herself to a slow peak. Just as she felt the hot rise within herself, the orgasm right at Olivia's finger tips, she stopped. Her hand rising in the steam, fingers racing to her mouth, she licked off her own hot juices. Eyes still closed she felt her fingers and Matthews laced together in her mouth as she ate the rich female nectar that dripped freely from her finger tips. It was now time, greedily reaching to the side, she spied her quest. Le Tigre sat there waiting for the moment when she could finally let go of all the cares in this world. She craved the moment when she could dance with the stars and clouds, screaming and cumming until there was no Olivia left on this plane.

The steam had obscured her view of the gray day, wiping away the moisture, she slid the pink vessel within her folds, slowly stroking the rim of her tight hole. Pushing pass the taunt muscles of her flower, her breasts rose over the water line, cool air licking hard nipples; she turned on the vibrator and rode it hard.

Eyes open for a glimpse of nature, Olivia fucking herself hard, riding the crest of water and desire she spied the UPS man watching her through the steamed window. His sly smile now pulled tight as she saw he was moving his body in a primal rhythm. This drove her harder, eyes locked, she knew he was jerking his hard dick, just as turned on and holding onto the edge as she was.

Slowly Olivia reached over and took the second 6" metal tube, opened her legs further and lazily inserted the steely pink within her ass, hitting the button she felt the two vibrators dancing within her sacred circle. Fingers locked on to her clit rolling her tiny knob of joy around like a merry go round, she fucked herself freely, Matthew within her heart and mind, the UPS man in her face.

Within the reach of heavens door, she switched and began to slam the dildo into her ass, stroking, vibrating and lost with pleasure. Slowly approaching, building until she finally let go with a primal call that once bounced off the hills of Crete. She was a Temple Goddess, sacred sharing of her essence with men to open their souls. Cumming hard her body shaking, she heaved forward with the physical union of spirit and body. Her face inches from the window as she watched her audience peak. His eyes closed, and face serene she watched his body jerk, her aftershocks one with his spurting dick. She envisioned his hot white cum feeding the new spring grass, knowing she would plant a flower there for the memory. He smiled and blew a kiss as she settled back into the warm tub. For a minute as he came she swore it was Matthew, his spirit had taken over this stranger to share her pleasure from miles away.

Now relaxed her phone rang the two ring signal, laughing she waited. Upon the first ring she lunged for the receiver and said " Hello love, I was just thinking about you!" He laughed in reply saying, "Funny, I just woke up from the strangest dream, I was outside your bathroom window watching you enjoy my present!" Olivia gasped and just laughed.

Du Lac
Du Lac
15 Followers