Li's Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up into his tanned, weathered face, giving the best puppy-dog eyes she could muster, "Please Master, this worthless whore begs a boon of you."

"And what would that be, my pet?" He leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"Let this cunt sleep with you tonight. She will behave from now on, she promises you."

"As you promised a perfect performance?" He raised an eyebrow, but his tone was more a tease than anything else. She didn't respond. "We will see. If you can finish the dishes without an orgasm, you may." It was her turn to raise an eyebrow, until he produced a bullet-shaped vibrator. It was the one with the remote control.

Soon enough, the vibrator was taped directly over her clit, and he seated himself up on the counter, manipulating the controls with expert precision. Li squirmed, crossed and uncrossed her legs, curled and uncurled her toes, tried every pattern of breathing she could, all the while trying to scrub off the last of the utensils.

"Don't forget to dry everything and put them away." Li only managed a whimpering groan as she struggled to limp across the kitchen, "And if you break a plate you will be in the cage tonight. Focus, Li!" That strengthened her resolve. Half-running, half-limping she packed away the last of the plates. She fell forward and gripped the counter top.

"Turn it off! Please turn it off Master, this fuck-rag is going to cum!" He let it run on for a few moments before slowly, very slowly, powering it down. Between the morning's particularly brutal workout, the stove punishment from earlier, and her frantic antics to control herself, her legs were utterly exhausted, and now she was shaking so much that she could hardly stand. He collected her in his arms and carried her to the bedrooms, his half-smile on his face.

"Does this meat have clothing privileges, Master?" She asked as they ascended the stairs.

"No. You are to be naked at all times. If someone is at the door, you have your dressing gown." Of course, 'gown' was a generous term. It was a flimsy, half-transparent garment that was just barely opaque over the nipples and crotch.

He laid her down on the massive four-posted bed. It was as soft as a cloud and liberally supplied with pillows and a feather-down duvet. All but one soft orange light had been turned off, basking the room in the gentle hues of a sunset. As he began to remove his tuxedo, Li could not resist pinching at her nipples. The bells gave soft jingles as she waited for him. She ground her hips into the bed in anticipation.

He came to her wearing nothing but his stiff erection. She was tired, exhausted, spent. But the prospect of finally being allowed her much-needed release spurred her on. He stood at the foot of the bed, so she crawled to him on all fours, head held low and nipples caressing the sheets.

She cupped him in her hands, tenderly rubbing his balls and massaging his dick while running her tongue up his tight abdomen. He ran his hands over her back and into her long, silky hair, then gripped it tight and pulled her back from him. Her eyes fluttered with fear for an instant, until he swooped in and gave her a long, deep kiss. They pulled apart and looked into each other's eyes for a moment.

He had a way of looking at her. There was lust, yes, and a look of removed analysis, but there was, above all else, the look of appreciation...the admiration that might be in the eyes of a wine taster sampling a perfect vintage, or an art connoisseur seeing a masterpiece for the first time. She was an object, yes, but she was his most prized and treasured object in the world.

Suddenly he gripped her about the throat, and threw her towards the top of the bed. With animal ferocity he clamped his hands around her hips and dragged her back across the sheets. A second later she was helplessly impaled on his cock. He thrust hard, and he thrust deep. She was slick with desire.

He was in his mid-forties and had the salt-and-pepper hair to prove it, but he was in nothing but peak physical condition, ramming into her with such savagery that her breasts slapped together, sending the bells off in a tinkling applause. Her breathing became short, sharp gasps. She had been so close to climax for so long that it had become a painful throb. She whimpered under his assault, but for the world she wished to be nowhere else.

Li shut her eyes and held her breath. She had not been given permission to orgasm yet. She tried to escape the screaming urge inside of her. She tried to forget the feel of his hands on the small of her back, the smell of him that embraced her, the fall of his sweat on her skin, the mass of his cock filling her to the brim. She tried very hard.

"Stroke your clit." She slid her finger over the fleshy little pea, and rubbed it in vigorous circles as her entire cunt pounded up and down with his thrusting. There was no escaping it now; she was going to be sent to the cage in moments. Her fortitude crumbled and Li relaxed into the inevitable relief.

He reached forward, gripped her hair at the scalp, and yanked her back, increasing his tempo to a sprint, and commanded: "You may cum." Her reply was a long, low moan that got louder and raspier. Her fingers scrabbled impotently at the duvet as her eyes rolled back under the ecstasy one of the most intense orgasms of her life. For a moment she swore she felt her sanity crack. She crunched her eyes shut, gritted her teeth and gave an animalistic snarl as she squirted and bucked herself into Nirvana.

He released her hair, and she fell straight down into the duvet. Her body was shining, slick with sweat. Her left leg quivered in a spasm of pleasure. He pulled himself out, and lay beside her on the bed.

"Your work isn't finished yet, my pet." He gave his half-smile, and directed her towards his unspent cock. In a dreamy, half-aware state, Li smiled and obeyed. On all fours she crawled between his legs and sated herself on her own juices mixed with his pre-cum. Her head bobbed juicily, giving a pleased groan as she took him deeper and deeper into her throat.

"Hands behind your back." Languishing deep in sub-space, Li happily acquiesced to the order. He opened his legs wider, gripped her around the ears, and jackhammered himself down her gullet. Over the years she had lost some of her gag reflex, but the tears still welled up in her eyes, and she fought to keep her hands behind her back.

Sucking his cock was one of her favourite activities. Li knew how masterfully he measured her responses when she was getting fucked so that she would orgasm at the precise moment he wanted her to. Now he could focus his attention on his pleasure alone, and it was her honour to provide it to him. To serve him so fully, without regard for her own pleasure, was the ultimate fulfilment of her role as his slave.

He thrust himself as deep inside her as he could, and spewed out his cum into the back of her throat. She coughed and half-choked on the sticky, salty goo, but managed to swallow it down while keeping him deep inside her mouth. He finally released her ears and eased into the soft bed.

"You may relax." He sighed, still breathing hard from his effort. She brought her hands around his hips, but still held his cock inside, and nuzzled down between his thighs for a few minutes. The urge to cough and retch eased as his manhood finally subsided.

"Come here." Reluctantly she let his meat slide from her glistening lips, and crawled up to lay her head against his chest. He held her in a gentle embrace, "Trying to score some brownie points?"

"This slitty-eyed bitch has performed poorly today, Master, but she hopes to earn the right to clothing again soon." He smiled down at her and brushed aside a lock of raven-black hair that had stuck to her face with sweat. He traced the edges of the eye liner and mascara that smeared down her cheeks through the evening's ordeals. He brushed her full, juicy lips.

"It is your birthday tomorrow, my dear. Twenty-eight candles, if I remember correctly. What does my pet want?"

"This meat-bag has everything desires, Master." She murmured as the exhaustion of the day caught up with her, sleep pulling at the edges of her consciousness.

"I think I have a perfect gift for you. We will do something special tomorrow evening." They fell asleep entwined in each other's arms.

#

The next morning after Li had served breakfast and Master had left for his office, she returned to her daily duties. The entire house was to be vacuumed, dusted, and polished every day. It was monotonous work that allowed Li to fall into a semi-trance, being fed a constant trickle of dopamine as a reward for serving Master. When he returned from work she would be sent to her corner in the kitchen, and he would inspect every nook and cranny for dust. Then he would inspect her for cleanliness. Dust, dirt, or odour in the house or on her would be punished, while cleanliness was rewarded. Depending on her desire during the day her performance would vary greatly. A tin of coffee that was "accidentally" knocked over and ignored would lead to at least a heavy flogging, and would fulfil the masochistic thirst growing in her today.

Alas, she wished to earn back her wardrobe as soon as possible, and so would forgo any such mishaps. Not that she minded being naked, but she was not particularly fond of answering the door in her muslin gown that all but slapped public indecency laws in the face. In fact it might just do that. Her ass was exposed except for the transparent material. She once had to accept a FedEx package in that gown. The deliveryman seemed to get the wrong impression, and Li had to shove him out of the door.

She worked naked, mostly. He had ordered her to wear the sheerest pair of high-heeled shoes she owned, practically ballet boots, and of course the little bells that rung from her nipples as she worked. She cleaned the study and main bedroom first and the quickest. It always felt as though she was trespassing in those rooms. Even when Master was there, she felt like she needed to scurry out as quickly as possible.

Their dungeon was in the basement. There they stored the canes, riding crops, electrodes, and other implements that blurred the line between pleasure and torture in a giddy whirlwind of sensation. She was not allowed down there without Master's supervision. He held the key to the doors, and would allow her in to clean only once she and the house had been inspected. More than once Li had had to clean her own blood off of a cane. The coppery smell sent shivers down her spine.

Soon enough it was lunch time. On occasion Master would call the house and tell Li to deliver a meal to his office. Less than a week ago he had eaten sashimi straight off of her body. The one-way glass walls of his office opened out to the broker's trading floor. A hundred unknowing eyes had passed over her exposed flesh that day. The memory of it still made her drench her thighs.

There was no phone call today. Instead it was the sound she had been dreading. The doorbell. As quickly as she could in her absurd shoes, she hurried to the entry hall and slipped on the gown. Taking a deep breath to brace herself, she opened the door to a...police officer.

The young man stood with his mouth agape. His eyes weren't sure where to look. If his skin had not been black it certainly would have been maroon. Li felt herself blushing enough for the both of them.

"This...I'm sorry. I was expecting someone else." She stumbled through her words and crossed her arms across her breasts.

"Uh...excuse me ma'am. Would you like a moment to dress into...into something a little more, well...more?"

"N-no, that's okay." She would have loved to, but would never have dared, "What can this s- what can I do for you, officer?"

"I am looking for a er... Ms. Zee-ow-lee-ann Hsu." The officer decided to stare at some point at the top of Li's head.

"Xiaolian, yes."

"Please pardon me, ma'am."

"That's okay. Most people get it wrong and just call me Li anyway. What's this about?"

"Ma'am...I have some very bad news. You are listed as the emergency contact for Richard Hargrove. And I'm sorry but...there's been an accident."

"What?" Li's heart stopped.

"Ma'am, you may want to sit down." Li shook her head dumbly in response, "Mr. Hargrove, ma'am, he died on the scene. A truck skipped a light and-"

Li would never remember what the young police officer said next. Her world fell away.

12