Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well there would be more room on the bed," Mike responded, his hand between her legs, his middle finger circling her clit.

Lisa pushed forward on the seat, pressing her pussy against his hand, "You'd better stop that or we'll be out here all night," she gasped.

Mike pulled his finger out of her and stood up, holding his hand out to assist her, "You're right about that Lisa, I could finger you for hours!" he said.

"As good as your fingering felt I have to say I like your cock in me better," Lisa said as she stepped out of the hot tub into the towel Mike was holding.
"Another offer I'm not going to turn down. Would you like to rinse off in the shower first?" Mike asked, ushering his guest toward the sliding door leading to the bedroom.

"That sounds like a good idea," Lisa said.

Mike turned on the water and adjusted the temperature. When the spray was hot enough he stepped in and held out a hand to Lisa, "Come on in, the water's fine," he said.

Mikes back was to the spray as he pulled her close and kissed her while turning her into the water. "Ooooh, that feels good," she said into his mouth.

They turned several more times under the spray, while maintaining their embrace, letting the water rinse their naked bodies.

"Let's go I'm anxious to have my way with you," Mike suggested, reaching down and turning the water off.

Lisa laughed as she stepped out of the shower, "I'm anxious to let you have your way with me," she admitted.

Mike wrapped the towel around her and used her toweled body to dry himself off as he caressed her. Lisa let the towel fall exposing her naked body to him and using his towel she dried the remaining drops of moisture from his skin. She handed him the towel and turned around. "Dry my back Mike, please," she said.

Mike draped the towel over her back and pressed his body against hers letting the towel absorb the water as he reached around and cupped her breasts, pinching her erect nipples lightly.

Lisa reached back and found his cock, stroking it as she watched his expression in the mirror. "Show me this bed you keep telling me about," she said.

Mike led her to the side of the bed pulled her down with him as he fell back onto the warm water mattress.

"Oh wow, that was a surprise," she said, trying to stop the motion of the water.

"You don't get seasick do you?" he asked, laughing.

Lisa laughed, "No, don't worry about that."

Mike kissed her, fondling her ass, pressing his erection against her pelvis. Lisa returned his kiss, their tongues exploring. She moved her hips against him, sliding her wetness against his hard-on.

Mike rolled their bodies over and kissed her lips again before moving to her neck on his way to her breasts. He found an erect nipple and sucked it into his mouth, massaging it with his tongue, lightly biting it with his teeth.

Lisa moaned as he switched to the other breast and repeated the stimulation. "Ohhhh Mike, that feels sooo good."

Her hands were on his head, fingers combing through his hair, pressing his face to her tits. Mike kissed his way around her areolas, he could feel the goose-bump like roughness of them against his lips. He took care to pay attention to her nipples, sucking on them intermittently to keep them erect while he teased her with his tongue.

He slowly relinquished his oral siege of her breast in favor of a wetter, hotter goal between her legs. Kissing his way down her body, stopping to tongue her navel, he tried to kiss every inch of her smooth skin. Lisa was moaning with each new sensation, enjoying the pleasure her newfound lover providing.

Mike slid down further, caressing her thighs, before kissing his way down to her knees. Lisa willingly spread her legs as he kissed his way to her inner thigh and slowly moved toward her wetness. His lips found her labia, sucking and tonguing her soft vaginal lips.

Lisa flinched when he ran his tongue the length of her pussy, her hands on the back of his head again. She didn't press him into her, just resting her hands on his head while he continued to explore her opening, her moans expressing her satisfaction.

Mike pressed his tongue into her pussy, tasting her juices, probing her, enjoying her as much as she was enjoying the sensations. He worked his tongue in and out of her wetness, sucking her labia into his moth and flicking at the soft lips with is tongue. Her juices flowed freely, her hips undulating on the bed as he continued tongue fucking her.

"Oh God Mike, you're getting me so fucking hot." She gasped between hot breaths.

Mike continued teasing her, finally getting close to her clit but kissed his way around it before touching it directly. Mike moved around on the bed so he could get his hand between her legs. When he finally sucked her clit into his mouth he was able to slip his longest finger into her pussy. Lisa's hips involuntarily bucked up, momentarily dislodging Mike's grip on her hard love button. He held her thighs and pushed his face back into her crotch. As soon as he could he sucked her clit back into his mouth and flicked at it fiercely while Lisa moaned louder.

"Yes ..... yes .... yes .... oh yes .... Mike, that feels heavenly!" the words were coming in short bursts as he massaged her clit with his tongue while fingering her, curling his finger to rub her G-spot. He pulled his finger out and slipped it back into her along with a second finger, her hole was tight but wet enough to accept them easily. He finger fucked her and sucked on her clit, driving her closer to another orgasm.

Lisa's hands were clutching at the sheets, pulling one corner loose before letting go and reaching for his cock. Once she had it in her grasp she pulled on it trying to get it to her mouth. She was pulling so hard Mike had no choice but to move closer to her for fear she would pull it off. Once it was close enough she engulfed it like she was going to swallow him cock first. She let go of the sheet with her other hand and pulled him over on top of her. He managed to get a knee under him to keep his weight from forcing his shaft down her throat. She gagged momentarily regardless of his efforts but didn't stop her relentless oral attack on his erection.

Her tongue was mimicking his on her clit and she was quickly arousing him close to his own orgasm. Mike picked up his pace, tonguing her clit and fucking her tight, wet pussy with his fingers. He could feel her body start to tense as her vagina started to grip his fingers. Mike pushed his fingers into her as far as he could and stroked her G-spot putting her over the edge, her body trembled as her thighs tightened around his face, holding his face against her wet sex. Mike tried to gulp down the flood of her juices and breathe at the same time.

Her hips bucked against his face while her mouth consumed his cock. He felt his erection jerk as he ejaculated into her throat. He could feel his cum pumping into her mouth as she sucked and tongued his hard-on. The tide of her own orgasm was slowly ebbing as he tongued her slit trying to get as much of her sex as he could. Lisa stroked his cock, pressing her thumb against the under side and sliding it to the head, squeezing the last of his seed into her mouth before licking the softening head.

Mike rolled off her hot naked body and turned around to lie next to her. She kissed him passionately before saying, "That was so damned hot Mike, I really came hard, and so did you. That was a lot of cum to swallow!"

"I know," Mike answered, "You were really wet, I swallowed a bunch of your juices too! I like tasting you better than tasting wine."

12