Lisa

Story Info
Lisa begins her new life.
5.5k words
4.69
49.4k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovers1
lovers1
80 Followers

It had been a year since Lisa escaped from her old life; made her way out of the confusion and fear. It was a life of lies, as she was forced to be a boy most of the time, and a girl only when hidden away in private. Now she was completely herself, 100% girl, and in love with her life. After moving away from anyone that knew her before, she now lived her life the way she wanted. Still pre-op, and likely to stay that way, she had a girls dick to play with and liked it, no loved it. Even if she was born a girl in a boy's body, it was the body she was given, and she intended to keep it. She had a package too, for her slender frame; she had a very large tool.

She still hadn't ever been kissed, never mind made love to. And she ached for it. But Lisa was shy, introverted, and had no idea how to deal with the opposite sex; especially since she had the same equipment they did. Truth was boys, men, scared her. Her life before as a boy was full of dominant males in her home life, and bigger boys at school. It had not been an easy life, sometimes very hard. So she escaped and hadn't come full circle yet; hadn't yet had that relationship with a man that justified who she was

. Although she felt it was a guy she wanted in her life, she was stymied. Her experiences to date with males wasn't encouraging. It was true she hadn't yet felt that chemical reaction she heard the girls at work talking about, that instant attraction to someone, that pull. She supposed someday it would happen and meanwhile tried hard to just be happy with herself. Other than the complete lack of sex, she really was finally happy, with her life, and that peace in her was obvious to everyone around her.

She got into clothes and makeup and delighted in spending hours learning how to be subtle with how she made up her face and picky about the choices in the clothes she wore. She reveled in it, got quicker and more confident, and reaped the benefits through the reactions of the people around her. Her confidence in herself grew even more as she realized she was pretty, more than that, very pretty. She started turning heads right off and the attention grew, as her skills did, from guys and girls both. Lisa was thrilled. As beautiful inside as she was on the outside, she became adept at handling the attention gracefully. She began to think of her beauty as a gift, given to her to offset the body she was born to live in.

Tap, tap, tap. The door knocker was loud echoing through her small apartment. So cool! She had found the door knocker at one of those odd shops she liked to browse, filled with strange and different things, many handmade by natives in another land. The door knocker was brass and heavy; it was beautifully formed as a nose ring on an elongated, flat gargoyles face. She bought it and put it on her door that night with the help of the super in her building, his infatuation with her a big plus in getting things done.

Lisa looked through the peephole and saw Tami, a girl from work, with tear streaked eyes, looking the worse for wear. She quickly opened the door and pulled her inside.

"What's wrong Tami," Lisa asked as she led her to the couch.

Tami moved her hand off her tear streaked face and showed her. "He hit me," she sobbed. "We've been fighting off and on for a couple of months now. I've told you before we're not getting along, but he when he got mad he never acted mean before. Oh Lisa, I don't want to go back there tonight. Maybe not ever."

Lisa took a deep breath, knowing she should stay out of it, but couldn't do it. "Tami, I've got only one way to look at that. If he's done it once he'll do it again. You definitely shouldn't go back to him. You need to just move on."

"Where am I going to go," wailed Tami. "I can't move back home. My life has changed too much. There's no way I could live with Mom and Dad now."

Lisa crumpled a little inside at that. Yeah, she knew what changes too big for the folks to handle was like. If only Tami knew. But nobody that lived here in her new home knew that special thing about her.

"Well, you're staying right here for now. No arguments. We'll go get your stuff when we can do it when shitbird isn't there."

"Oh Lisa," Tami cried. She flung her arms around Lisa and hugged her tight. "Thank you so much. You're always so cool and together."

And at that Lisa thought, maybe not so "cool and together" right now. She was struggling to keep her composure. It had been a long, long time since she had been hugged. Especially as tightly as now, and the emotions that surfaced surprised her. Tenderness welled up in her as she hugged Tami back. She liked boys, she didn't have any doubt she did, but Tami's arms around her neck, with her breasts pushed tightly against her own, caused a minor commotion in Lisa's body, and it felt really, really good.

Lisa squeezed Tami quickly, gave her a peck on the cheek and said, "Come on. It's fairly late now and we've got to be at work in the morning. Let's get ready for bed and get something picked out of my closet for you to wear tomorrow. Your boobs are a little bigger than mine but we can find something for you I know."

Lisa had some worries about sleeping in the same bed with Tami but couldn't think of a way around it. It would be odd for her to sleep alone in her queen size bed and have Tami take the couch. So deal with it, she told herself.

"Thanks, Lisa," Tami said. "I don't know what I'd have done without you tonight. You're the only girl I know very well at all at work. Home with the old people I guess, as horrible as that would have been."

Lisa looked at her sympathetically. " I know. The generation gap gets bigger every generation I think."

They got ready for bed, decided they would look for clothes in the morning, and Lisa gave Tami an oversize Tshirt to wear to sleep in. Lisa was ready, already showered and dressed for bed in her favorite soft panties and pj's, when Tami showed up at her door. So she showed Tami the bathroom and left her to shower, as she turned out the lights in the living room and kitchen, and double checked the locks on the front door before heading to the bedroom and bed. Her bedroom was small and the queen size bed nearly filled it, but she liked the room it gave her as she slept, and wasn't going to put a smaller bed in.

She pulled the comforter and sheet down and crawled in pulling it back up around her. She wriggled in pleasure as she remembered the feel of Tami's body up against hers in the living room. Her apprehension about Tami sleeping with her was still there of course, but it didn't seem likely, as long as she was careful, that Tami would ever have a clue what she was hiding in her pants. The shower was still running and Lisa groaned, surprised at the sudden desire her body and mind struggled with. Her pole was straining against her pj's, and she rubbed it softly in one palm and pinched her nipples with her other hand. She moaned lightly and suddenly froze as the shower went off and Tami called," Hey, Lisa where can I get a towel?"

Lisa groaned again under her breath, squeezed her dick hard once and bounded out of bed. "Just a minute and I'll get you one," she said. She pulled her dick up into her waistband and pulled the drawstrings tight. Her loose top hung over and should keep her hidden. "I keep them on the bedroom closet shelf. There's just no room in the bathroom." The pressure on her pole only made the tingling sensations stronger and she shivered. She picked up a towel and opened the door to the bathroom to see a naked, dripping Tami grinning at her.

"It won't be long, and I'll know where everything is," Tami promised.

That presupposed a longer stay but Lisa didn't want to think about that right now. The tits staring at her were beautiful, with full, long nipples.

"You got that right. No bigger than this apartment is, you won't have to work hard at that at all," Lisa said as she leaned in and handed the towel to Tami. "Pretty tits baby," she teased, part of her getting harder from the display. Good thing her top covered her completely or else Tami might see something she shouldn't.

"One thing I'm not," Tami said shaking her head with a grin, "is modest. Don't have a modest bone in my body. You really like them?" she said cupping her breasts and holding them up for Lisa's approval. Her nipples were distended, as if she had been toying with them in the shower.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Lisa said in mock dismay, secretly enjoying the spectacle. "We've already established they're bigger than mine." Her eyes drifted down Tami's fine body. " And your pussy is shaved clean. Damn woman, you're hot!"

Tami's eyes crinkled slightly but Lisa didn't wait for a reaction, and turned quickly and left, to climb back into bed, realizing for the first time really just how hard this might turn out to be.

Lisa woke in the morning realizing their backs were nestled together, and the contact felt good. Her morning wood, thank goodness, clutched in her hand under the covers, was pointing away from the sleeping girl she was next to.

She climbed out of bed, grabbed her clothes for work, and went into the bathroom. When she came out, a sleepy, tousled headed Tami was sitting up on the edge of the bed. Her Tshirt was up around her waist, and with a leg cocked up under her, her pussy was proudly winking at Lisa as she slowly scratched her leg.

"Oh Tami, I'm sorry," Lisa said. " I didn't think to give you clean underwear last night before bed."

"Oh, no biggie," Tami said sleepily. "I usually sleep in the nude. Sam and I got used to it together." She suddenly teared up again, glanced up at Lisa and said," Guess it's gonna take a while to get him out of my system isn't it."

Tami got up and as she pulled her leg from underneath her other one, her pussy spread and gave Lisa an enticing view of the lips, open and inviting. Lisa turned and hurried for the kitchen. Tami obviously had no idea the effect she was having on Lisa. Lisa was surprised as hell too.

"There's an extra tip for the electric toothbrush in the lav drawer Tami, if you didn't find it last night."

"Thanks Lisa, I found it."

"Hey, all I eat in the morning is cereal and have some good strong coffee. We'll need to go shopping if you're going to stay for a bit."

Tami came around the corner still in the Tshirt, looked at Lisa and burst into tears again.

"Hey, hey," Lisa crooned. "It's okay, you'll get over him."

Tami sniffled and came back to earth. "I will get over him I know. I've been trying to do that for a little while before last night I think. Right now I can't believe how good you're being to me."

"Tami, your emotions are raw right now. Maybe you should stay home from work today. Take a day, you know?" Lisa was ashamed of herself. Tami was having a crisis and all Lisa could do looking at her was see the two huge nipples sticking out through the thin shirt she had on and remembered her spread pussy glistening with dew. At least that's the lascivious picture her mind gave her. Her groin tingled and she wondered how this could possibly work out. Barely here for 10 hours or so and already she wanted to fuck her. Jesus, where did this come from?

Tami sniffled some more and said, "Yeah, I think I will. I really don't want to cry at work." She came over and flung herself in Lisa's arms again. Her boobs unrestrained mashed themselves against Lisa's chest and their crotches were welded to one another's thighs. She groaned, it was a good thing she'd strapped her dick down as usual when she dressed for work this morning, or Tami would have gotten a surprise.

Lisa kissed Tami on her neck and then stood her off with her arms and said, " Just take it easy today, maybe sleep it away, watch TV or something and I'll be back after work." She had to get out of here before she did something she couldn't control. How she would survive the night tonight she did not know.

The day dragged on forever. Lisa was semi-hard, as hard anyway as she could get strapped down the way she was. She stayed that way as she rehashed events, most of the day. Was this that instant attraction thing? The chemical reaction? But she liked boys! She knew she did. Wanted to wrap her lips around a big, strong dick and do everything else you possibly could with one. She didn't feel love and finally decided this was pure lust. She must be bi. She thought about her life before and realized that at that time in her life mostly she was dedicated to simply surviving and sex wasn't even a possibility. This was all uncharted ground but she gradually realized one thing. If Tami stayed in her house very long she was going to get fucked. All these thoughts kept her in a constant state of arousal and by early afternoon she pleaded a headache and went home early.

As Lisa unlocked her front door, let herself in she heard silence and thought Tami must have left. She went into the kitchen and got a glass of water and some cookies. Sitting at the little two chair table, that all by itself constituted her dining room, she let her hair down and relaxed. She scooted her chair back, stood, reached under the short skirt she had on and took her panties off. Then she unstrapped her dick and sighed with relief. She stroked herself standing there, and was hard as a steel rod almost immediately. Ahh, after all day, that felt so utterly good. She wrapped her hand around her dick and set back down to finish the last cookie and her water. Finished, still absently stroking herself with one hand, she carried the glass and napkin to the sink and trash. As she walked to the bedroom to change clothes, she couldn't help the shivers of pleasure she was giving herself.

Lisa stepped into the bedroom softly playing with herself, and stopped dead in her tracks. Tami was spread face down on the bed fast asleep. She was still in the Tshirt she went to bed in last night, with no panties, and now the shirt was up around her waist, with her butt blissfully, wonderfully in full view. Her legs were parted, with a knee cocked upward and her pussy once more fully on display.

God her ass looks really good, Lisa thought, unconsciously still stroking her hardon. Tami's pussy lips pushed out, inviting wandering fingers. and Lisa barely restrained herself. With no hair visible at all, Lisa wondered what it would feel like to run her tongue through those lips, and wondered too what she would taste like. She wanted to reach over and run her hand over that butt, between those butt cheeks, and into the crevice hiding under those pussy lips. Before she could take advantage of the temptations of this luscious, delicious creature, that was tempting her in her own home, she had to know how Tami would feel about her. To know what her reaction to Lisa's dick was going to be. How that was going to be accomplished, without just springing it on her, Lisa had no idea.

Lisa laid down beside Tami and put her hand on her back, under the Tshirt massaging gently up and down her spine, while pressing her hardon down into the bed. She was taking a small liberty with her hand naked next to Tami's skin she knew, but didn't think the Tami she was seeing would mind.

Tami came awake slowly, stretching and moaned, " Oh that feels so good. Don't you dare stop for at least an hour." She continued to stretch and move sluggishly under Lisa's touch. "Hmmmmmm. Do my legs too?"

Her movements only accentuated the muscles in her butt and legs and made her all the more enticing. She never noticed or maybe just didn't care about her naked array. Tami turned her head so she could see Lisa and smiled. Her pixie looks, uncombed hair and tight little body lit a fire in Lisa's loins.

"Is it after work already? I must have slept most of the day."

"No, I came home early. Thought we'd go shopping for some food and maybe get a movie or something for tonight."

Tami rolled over to face Lisa, and her big Tshirt opened at the neck, exposing most of one of her full breasts, and part of the aureole peaked out.

"Come on, I gotta go pee then we'll get you in some clothes and go out," Lisa said. She covertly grabbed up her straps and panties, and headed to the bathroom to corral the beast.

They got clothes on Tami, and Lisa once again was treated to a full body experience as they accomplished this task. She sighed, knowing something was going to have to done about all this soon. She was going be relegated to jacking off in the shower morning and night if not.

It turned out money wouldn't be a problem for Lisa taking in a new house guest as Tami was as generous with what she had as she was sweet. And sexy too Lisa thought with a grin. They got groceries, rented a video in the same store, and was on their way back home laughing and enjoying each others company. It looked like Tami didn't miss her Sam very much at all.

She shortly confirmed the way she felt. "Lisa, I'm really having a good time. It's been a while since I've laughed so much. Sammy and I weren't having much fun lately."

"Good. Sounds like you were due some happier times girl," Lisa said. " You look a lot better today than you did last night."

"What does that mean," Tami feigned indignation.

Lisa rolled her eyes at her, " The smile looks much better than the tears so quit fishing," she said. " You're shameless, you are."

They spent the evening making something to eat and later watching a movie, drinking most of two bottles of wine they bought. Showering and getting in bed was a giggling flesh filled sight and Lisa struggled to maintain her secret, while enjoying Tami's unrestrained body and soul. They finally made it to bed and exchanged kisses before slipping off to sleep.

Lisa was engorged and pressing hard into the soft buttocks of the wriggling girl as she caressed her breasts and toyed with her nipples. She trailed her lips down her neck, kissing, biting softly and stuck her tongue into her ear, as she felt her squirm under her arms. Then she woke up and almost died of fright. Tami had Lisa's hand trapped over her tit, and with her other hand reached through her crotch to stroke Lisa's dick as it moved against her crack.

"Don't stop, please don't stop," Tami pleaded.

Lisa didn't know if Tami was awake or dreaming of Sam but she was willing to oblige her desires. She rolled Tami's tit in her palm and loved the way someone else's tittys felt in her hands. Tami's breasts were large and firm with huge nipples, and Lisa took advantage and pulled the nipple away from her body, stretching it out, then grasping her full tit massaged it, while her dick throbbed in response against Tami's butt. She reached down and slipped her fingers in Tami's crack, slid over her rosebud, eliciting a moan from Tami, and entered her pussy easily through the sopping slit. She drove her finger all the way in, plunged in and out a few times, then pulled out to circle her clit as she bucked on her hand.

"God, oh God ...fuck me ....please fuck me," Tami begged.

Lisa still didn't know if Tami knew whose dick she was begging for, but she was willing, no she was positively wanting, to oblige. She gripped her dick and dragged it through the pussy juice in Tami's pussy lips, touching gently on her clit, and placed herself at the entrance to her wet hole. Lisa paused a minute, feeling the warm, wet folds of pussy surrounding her dick, then pushed forward slowly entering the first pussy she and her dick had ever been with.

"Oh God, Oh God, fuck me, fuck me," Tami chanted and drove herself backward, impaling herself all the way on Lisa. Lisa now had a hand full of tit and engorged nipple, and reached around to flick her other fingers over Tami's clit, as she started rocking and driving her dick into a most wonderful, wet pussy pouch she could imagine.

With a howl Tami came, and as she hunched over the dick filling her up and the hands mauling her nipples and clit, she continued to come, shaking and crying. Lisa came herself then, filling Tami's pussy with her come, and holding her tightly to her as she shuddered and jerked thru the intense contractions.

lovers1
lovers1
80 Followers
12