Lisa and Al Teach a Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once started, Lisa seemed to have no qualms about continuing down this path of sadistic behavior. Her hand struck my other cheek. The pain ran down my spine and settled in my groin. The little fellow was enjoying the humiliation. Al laughed as I kept my hands to my sides and let this little woman beat me.

"Ok, Lisa. You've proved that the wimp is just a pussy. Come suck me off." As she scurried to kneel before the cock she loved, Al looked at me. "When you're done," he said to her, "don't swallow. I want you to give your 'boyfriend' a real wet kiss."

Watching my love attack his huge weapon only drove more masochistic waves of lust through me. I was really getting off on the cuckolding.

When he filled her mouth he pushed her away and pointed at me. "Kiss him. Make him swallow all that precious seed."

Lisa stood and walked my way. There was disgust on her face and if there was any doubt whether I could win her back it vanished in that moment.

She grabbed my ear and yanked me to my knees. She didn't like the fact that I was taller than her. It seemed inappropriate. As those familiar and luscious lips closed to mine I wished things could go back the way they were when we used to make out all the time.

Lisa's tongue forced his foul tasting sperm into my mouth and she worked it around so it covered every square inch. Al roared with laughter.

The worst part of the event was that after Al left I jerked off five times reliving it.

That night led to more and more humiliations. After tasting Al's hot cum from Lisa's mouth I realized I was going to get more of it. He seemed particularly pleased by making me swallow his seed, proving his superiority over me in a very embarrassing way.

Watching my beloved attack his prodigious weapon with a passion she never showed my little warrior drove me insane with jealousy, yet it turned me on so much that I thought about it for days.

It was apparent to me that Al wasn't in love with Lisa, he didn't obsess over her the way she did with him, but he didn't mind using her tight pussy and eager mouth when he saw fit. His lack of total commitment drove Lisa crazy. She wanted him, all the time. If he would have asked her to marry him she would have accepted in a heart beat. He did enjoy demonstrating his power over her and his boss...me.

One night as I lie in the other room, having been banished from the master bedroom long ago, I listened to the sounds of Al pounding away into my lovely Lisa's sweet pussy. I couldn't help imagining the pleasure she felt from his awesome soldier and the jealousy only fed my masochistic desires.

After what seemed like hours Al deposited his mighty load deep within the cavern of Lisa's beloved snatch. Her scream of ecstasy pierced my heart yet caused my proud but insignificant penis to shoot like a cannon.

Through the wall I heard Al talking. I could only imagine what he was saying. Sure enough, moments later I heard my door open and saw Lisa's silhouette approach. Her naked image made my little guy rouse from his slumber. There was a slight smirk on her face and I knew I was in for some trouble.

Without saying a word Lisa straddled my head, knees on both sides of my face. As she lowered her ripe pussy to my eager lips, her ass rested on my nose. Normally, I would cherish this position, eager to taste the fruits of her shrines, both fore and aft, but not now, not after Al had ravished her pussy.

As she tilted forward his juices poured from her abused pussy into my servile mouth and I once again drank Al's spunk like I was some kind of junkie looking for a fix.

"You're such a fucking wimp," Lisa said, "drinking another man's cum, how pathetic. I don't know what I ever saw in you. Al is ten times more a man than you...a hundred times the man."

"I told you he'd drink it," Al said from the doorway. "Ride his face like he's a horse." Lisa rubbed back and forth. My nose kept bouncing against her ass while my tongue licked like I was trained. My cheeks, chin and forehead were covered by the liquids from both lovers. My tiny cockette stood proudly.

"Look! The wimp is getting off. We can't have that. Slap it around."

Lisa obeyed her master as she always did. A sudden pain soared through my groin as she whacked the miniscule appendage. Lisa seemed to enjoy the combination of me licking her sweet pussy and clit while beating my little guy because she soon screamed out a loud climax all the while Al laughed at both of us.

That's the way life went for a while, Al subjecting me to more and more humiliations, even at work, and Lisa getting more and more frustrated that Al wouldn't take her away from me and have her move in with him. Al seemed to enjoy making Lisa stay with me so he could put us through his evil games.

Every night Lisa would call Al and beg him to come over. Often he wouldn't, telling her he was too busy. But the times he consented would always begin with making her do something to me to demonstrate to both of us that he was in charge. I think Lisa was beginning to enjoy her power over me almost as much as watching him embarrass me in some way.

"I'll come over if you take the wimp into the bathroom and piss on his face, while he's dressed in one of those expensive suits."

After she hung up I found myself dragged into the bathroom. At first I had no idea what was going on but by the look on her face I knew whatever was coming was going to be bad.

"Get in the tub, wimp." From the look on her face I knew she was serious yet I rebelled. For a moment I forgot how enraptured she was over her new love. As I hesitated she reached up and slapped me across the face.

I am bigger than she is, taller and stronger, but that didn't matter. She was in control and we both knew it. I was powerless to stop her. Besides, every time she slapped me, I felt a rush of masochistic lust race through my veins and the little guy jumped to attention. There was something about being hit by her that made me weak in the knees. I wished she would command me to kiss her ass.

Red-faced, I stepped in the tub.

"Lie down, you worthless excuse for a man. I'm going to let you see the pussy you no longer get to have."

As I scooted on my back I watched as she removed her nylons and panties. Pulling her short skirt up around her waist she stood over me.

I was face to face with the object of my devotion, her beloved pussy. As she neared to about two inches away she let loose. The spray hit me on the nose before she zeroed in and found my open mouth. I tired valiantly to capture all the precious liquid but lots of it hit my face, my hair and neck. She made certain she covered my jacket, shirt and pants, wrecking a $700 suit.

I moaned and she heard it.

"You pathetic animal. Al said you'd get off on me pissing on you. He was right, just like usual."

I listened as she called him, still sitting over me, tiny drops dribbling out and finding my throat.

"I did it, baby. You should see him, covered in piss. Yeah, I drenched his suit, he'll never wear it again, unless you make him. Wouldn't that be funny sending him to work in a piss covered suit, reeking of my urine?"

12