Lisa & I Ch. 3

Story Info
It continues.
1.6k words
4.34
107.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lapitup
lapitup
164 Followers

Editors note: Thank you for the feedback for Lisa and I Parts 1 and 2. Feedback is always encouraged though I do not have the time to reply to them all. I'm also sorry for the delay in writing part 3. You may want to read parts 1 and 2 before proceeding to this story. Well, here it is and I hope you enjoy.

* * * * *

Both Lisa and I were becoming very content with our sex lives. After years of routine sex, she took the initiative and spiced up our lives. But we always separated our escapades in the bedroom from everyday life. Although she took the dominant role in the bedroom, we had a normal healthy every day relationship. She would go to work, I would go to work. We would order out or one of us would have dinner ready if we had the time. But in the bedroom, things became increasingly hotter.

I would have never suspected I would like the things we were doing - in fact, when I was not lost in sexual bliss, the ideas of the things she made me do actually repulsed me. I mean, how could anyone kiss a woman who has a mouthful of their own cum? How can a man go down on a woman's freshly fucked pussy and suck the sperm out? How could a man enjoy being forced to suck on a dildo coated with his own jism? It didn't make sense, but I realized that once I was in the throes of passion, I would do just about anything. And Lisa sensed that all too well.

We continued to fuck like rabbits every night we could. Although our newfound ritual was part of every session, it remained intoxicatingly exciting. I would fuck her and she would make me beg to eat the cum out of her pussy. Or she would tie my hands to the headboard and mash her gooey pussy in my face. Sometimes she would make me lean back on my shoulders with my cock towards my face while she fucked my ass with a dildo while I would jack my cock until it spurt in my face. Anything and everything turned me on, but it turned her on even more. She became obsessed with my having cum on my lips.

Friday night was another hot one for us. After relaxing by the fireplace while watching a porno, we went through standard foreplay, but she was wetter than ever. We decided to move the action upstairs.

I spread her legs and lapped at her overflowing juices. I could barely keep up as she dripped down her thigh to her asscrack, forming a small puddle of love dew under her ass. As I continued to drink my fill, she eagerly pushed my head lower as she lifted her ass up exposing her tight little asshole. I gently teased the perimeter, but she would have none of that. She grabbed the back of my hair hard and shoved my face deep into her ass. I didn't mind it, in fact, I loved it. I loved when she showed me exactly what she wanted and made me do it. I spread her asscheeks and gently probed my toungue on her bud. When I slightly entered just the tip, she let out a loud moan and pushed against my face. I pushed my tongue as deeply as I could in her ass as she had an earth shattering orgasm.

She reached for the nightstand and took out her 10 inch dildo. She told me she wanted to give me a little show, but to get up close and watch the action. First she lifted the phallus to her mouth and lovingly licked the tip, all the while staring in my eyes. My raging hard on was ready to burst. She seductively put the head of the fake cock in her mouth, still while maintaining full eye contact with me. She was moaning and gyrating while she did this. I crept up the side of the bed and laid next to her as she continued to message the head of the dildo with her tongue. I got up next to her face and told her how hot she looked. She put the dildo in her mouth a little further as she stroked the cock in and out slowly. Then she pulled it out with a loud popped and gave me a very intense kiss. She put the dildo back in her mouth and sucked it hard, moaning all the while. Again she pulled the fake dick out of her mouth and kissed me deeply.

"MMMMM-mmmmmm, you like that," said Lisa.

"Like what?" I questioned.

"You can tell me. You like kissing me after a cock has been in my mouth. You don't have to deny it. I have seen how quickly you get a second hard on after you take your own cum from my mouth."

Slightly embarrassed because of insecurity I responded, "I just do it because it makes you happy."

"Uhn-uh," she said. "You do it because you love it. Tell me you love it. Come on, tell me you love it."

I was horny at this point, but I was not burning up. I needed to be completely lost in lust if I was going to play her games.

"I don't love it honey," I said. "It drives you to the edge, so I do it, that's the only reason I say it."

She reached for my cock and started rubbing it as she went back to sucking on the cock. She reached to her pussy to get ample lubrication for the job. I was rock hard from her continued assault on the plastic dick in her mouth, but I was nowhere near cumming. But she kept stroking and sucking getting me close to the edge. Then she reached down and caressed my balls. She snaked a finger even lower to the supersensitive spot between my balls and my asshole and massaged. I was getting more turned on and I instinctively opened my legs further. She really knew what she was doing.

She made me move into an awkward position that saw my legs flailed up over my head with my asshole totally exposed. Her face was inches from my face while one hand played with my ass and the other held the dildo in her mouth. It was a very uncomfortable position, one that I knew I would not be able to hold long.

Her fingers toyed with the outside of my asshole, but they did not penetrate. She looked me straight in the eyes with her eyes glazed over as she made love to the fake cock and moaned. She took the dick out of her mouth and leaned to kiss me - at the same time she applied very little pressure to my asshole with her finger.

"Kiss me," she said, and I did. Very deeply as she gently inserted her finger into my asshole. My cock was straining.

"Tell me you love to kiss me after a cock has been in my mouth," said Lisa as she pushed her finger a little deeper in my ass.

I couldn't help it. It felt too good. "Oh baby, please kiss me after you suck cock. I love the taste."

She kissed me even harder and put her finger in my asshole about half way.

"Here," she said. "Let's suck it together."

I was in no position to resist as she pushed even further into my ass. She fed the head of the dildo to my lips and told me to open up. I did. She swirled it around in my mouth and I tried to suck it the same way I like to be sucked.

"God you look so hot doing that," she said. "I think you might like to do the real thing." Then she pushed her finger all the way in my ass and pushed the dildo down my throat until just before my gag reflex. Without my cock even being touched, I shot all over the place. I did not think that was possible.

She took the dildo out of my mouth and smeared it in the cum that was on my upper chest. Then she told me to lick it off the cock. I complied. It wasn't the best tasting thing I have ever had, but it wasn't at all unpleasant. We both dozed off to sleep. While drifting to sleep, I realized that my cock did not even enter her. That was strange.

Saturday night was girls night out for Lisa. She and her girlfriends usually got together one night a month and went to dinner, a concert or some other show. I went out for a couple of beers with my best friend Jim, but I was dead tired so I called it an early night. I got home and was fast asleep by 1030. Lisa was not yet home.

I felt somebody gently shaking me awake. I looked up and it was of course Lisa. I saw the alarm clock in the background and it said 1:24 am.

"I missed you so badly tonight," said Lisa. "I need you tonight."

I was still slightly groggy but noticed that her hair was slightly out of place and that her clothes were a bit disheveled. I could also detect the smell of alcohol and I knew it wasn't me because it did not smell like beer. It smelled like some tropical drink.

"I said I really need you tonight," repeated Lisa.

With that, she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me close and laid a powerful passionate kiss on me. Our tongues entangled as she let out a whimper. She tasted like a Pina Colada. But there was something else there, a familiar taste. My cock rose...

To be continued...

lapitup
lapitup
164 Followers