Lisa and I, Voyeurs

Story Info
Lisa and I accidentally witness Amy and Karyl.
2.8k words
4.16
16.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chaingun
Chaingun
56 Followers

Lisa and I were invited to a party, an Oscar party to be exact. Her friend Amy throws this party every year and goes all out with the decorations and the preparation. I knew that everyone was going to be drinking, wound up, and cheering for their favorite movie stars to win a gold statue, and even though I couldn't give a crap about such things, I knew my darling girlfriend did. I agreed to go since A) it was something that she liked and B) everyone had to dress up as if they actually were going to the Oscars—meaning that all the women were going to be dressed to the nines. And my beautiful Lisa has lots of pretty friends.

As we arrived, we saw lots of couples dressed up and movie themed decorations were everywhere. Giant "Oscar" statues framed the door, improvised sidewalk stars with each of the guests' names lined the driveway, and laughing neighbors playing paparazzi took pictures as everyone walked the red carpet up to the house. My beautiful girlfriend had dressed to impress. Her nails and hair were done up, she was sporting a fabulous red-trimmed gold evening gown, and she was wearing my favorite pair of stiletto heels. I'd nearly begged her to stay home and allow me to ravish her. But I knew how important her friends' parties were—especially this one—so I simply sneaked up behind her while she was dressing and played with her nipples and kissed her lovely neck. A laugh, a slap, and a "wait" were what I got for my trouble. But that implied promise was enough. I knew that when we returned home, she would be mine for as long as I wanted her. And I so dearly wanted her.

Inside the house, folks were already doing some drinking. Most of the guys were having beer and some were imbibing the more "manly" cocktails that combined Jim Beam, Jack Daniel's, or Bacardi with Coke and the ladies were making short work of the champagne in the spirit of the awards show that would be starting soon. Just inside the door, our hostess was standing and passing out shots of cinnamon schnapps and making toasts with "her girls" as she called them as they arrived. Amy was statuesque in her long white gown and white high heeled sandals. The girl is already a whole head taller than my blond girlfriend, but with heels on, Amy added another four inches.

In a mock Hollywood tone, Lisa hugged Amy and kissed her on both cheeks. "Dahhhhhling, you look mahhhhvelous!"

Amy laughed and passed us both a shot of her liqueur. Rather than argue, I tossed mine back, figuring it was at least a breath freshener. Lisa and Amy sipped theirs while chatting about the party. For my part, I hung back and eyed Amy up and down. Like I said, Lisa's friends are hot and I really enjoy looking at Amy's tall and slim figure. Lisa is everything I've ever wanted in a woman, but she knows I like to look at her friends. Amy just has something about her that I can't place. It's intriguing enough to make me want to know more, but not worth risking what Lisa and I have.

Everyone mingled, drinking and happily talking about the upcoming awards show. The women were really dressed up so I didn't mind making small talk with other guys and couples while eyeing up the beautiful ladies walking around the party. And then someone shushed the attendees and turned up the surround sound system. The ladies settled right down in front of the big screen tv when the starlets started to arrive on the red carpet, oohing and ahhing over each new example of what passed for fashion in Hollywood. The guys pretended not to be interested but it was clear that they were watching for each new arrival as the fashions became more revealing and daring. I held back from drinking too much and watched the crowd. Besides Amy's stunning outfit which showed off her body, Lisa's other good friend, Karyl, was looking amazing as well. Both women are not only tall, but beautiful. Amy has light brown hair and Karyl has reddish brown hair. Both women have awesome smiles and wonderful personalities and it's no wonder that my lovely girlfriend likes them so much.

The awards show dragged on and on while the girls paid rapt attention to each new announcement of a winner. Boos and cheers accompanied each award. During the commercials, people laughed and passed bottles back and forth. It became apparent that if your favorite actor or actress didn't win, someone would "call you" on it and "force" you to drink a shot for your "loss". Amy seemed to have instigated this and often would move towards someone who was slow to imbibe as if to enforce the rule. It was a long running joke that if Amy made her stern face and headed your way, you'd better get to drinking.

When I wasn't watching Lisa—her animated face and laughing eyes always capture my attention—I was sneaking glances at her two tall friends. At one point, I thought I saw a "look" pass between them, but put it down to the fun everyone was having at the party and the liquor that was flowing so freely.

There was a bottle of Lisa's favorite tequila on the counter top and I poured a generous shot into a small plastic cup. I walked up behind where Lisa sat on the couch between friends and bent down to kiss her gently on the neck. "Having a good time, Baby?"

"Yes!" she enthused, pointing out that yet another one of her favorites had won an award. She turned to her friend Teri and said, "Ha! Your girl lost! Drink up, Loser!" Teri laughed and made a big show of her punishment, swallowing her vodka shot in one not very ladylike gulp.

When I handed Lisa her own shot, I simply said, "Patron," and watched her eyes light up. She looked at her girlfriends sitting on the couch on either side of her and gave them a look that said, "Why doesn't your boyfriend bring you good stuff to drink? Jealous?" and then tossed back her liquor. She wasn't drunk yet, but she was definitely feeling pretty good from several of the cocktails and shots that she'd had so far.

Much later in the evening, a few of the couples had already left and the party was starting to thin out a little. Folks who had become bored with the proceedings on the TV had gotten up from their chairs and begun to mingle again. Lisa stood behind the couch and chatted with a few people. Her vivacious personality endeared her to everyone. I was enjoying the position I had near the kitchen where I could watch her and observe the reactions of the people she was speaking with. I found myself daydreaming about when we would finally arrive home and I could get her out of those classy clothes and down to just her sexy high heels. Oh, the things I had planned...

At one point, she glanced my way and I made my "sexy time" eyes at her, although my look was probably more comical than suggestive. She smiled and sipped her drink to keep from laughing as another lady was trying to tell her a story. When she was able, she broke away from the group and said to me, "I know you're ready to go, but can we stay a little longer?"

"We can stay as long as you want, Beautiful. You know I like watching you with your friends. I'm fine. Don't worry about me. I've been thinking of scouting out the house to find a place where I can make out with you."

"Well, I can help with that..." Her mischievous eyes gave me her own version of the look that meant it was time to do something naughty and she took my hand to lead me away. The couple that she'd been talking to was leaving anyway and said their goodbyes on the way past us. Down a long hallway, there was a spacious master bedroom. Looking around at the decorations, I knew that this was where Amy slept. Lisa closed the door behind us and fell into my arms.

After a few minutes of gentle but passionate kissing, I was getting heated up and I could tell that Lisa was going to want to head for home too. As we broke from our embrace, she looked around the big room and marveled at some of the decorations. Amy had a very large flat screen tv in the bedroom, a partially hidden sound system, and a bureau with an extensive jewelry collection on top of it.

I'll admit it; we were snooping. The "danger" of getting caught in her friend's bedroom was adding to the excitement and I was mentally calculating whether or not Lisa and I could pull off a quickie on Amy's bed. My beautiful girlfriend—ever the fashion hound—was momentarily distracted by her newest discovery. She'd opened a door and found a walk in closet with clothes hanging on racks on either side, hat boxes on shelves above, and the piece de resistance; an entire back wall covered in shoes.

To say that Lisa loves nice shoes would be an understatement. And if—if—I have a fetish, it's a pair of sexy feet wearing a boner-inducing pair of high heels. There must have been two hundred pairs of shoes there! And the vast majority of them were high heels. There were strapless sandals, wedges, stilettos, spike heels, pumps, and as I was mentally imagining what Amy must look like in all these sexy shoes, Lisa suddenly blurted in an excited whisper, "Jimmy Choo! Oh my God, these are the shoes I was telling you about! These are called 'Blade;' aren't they hot?!?"

"Hell, yeah! Now you're talking. Try them on!" I enthused. I couldn't wait to see Lisa's shapely legs in heels like those.

"You must be crazy. Do you know what these cost?"

"Probably a grand. Come on, Baby," I pleaded, "it's not like you're stealing them. You're just trying them on. I want to see what they look like on you in that short dress."

Lisa barely hesitated. She mulled it over for exactly one point five seconds and then sat down on the small bench in Amy's closet. Her own pretty heels came off as Amy's expensive ones slipped on and I crossed my fingers. I was really hoping that the taller woman's shoes would fit well on little Lisa. And, wonder of wonders, they were a nearly perfect fit. Lisa walked back and forth, admiring how they looked on her feet, how the straps came up around her ankles, and how the satiny black set off her toe nail polish. When she stood in front of the angled floor mirror and hiked up her skirt a little more—pretending to be trying to get a better look at the expensive shoes—I knew what she was really doing. She knows how much I love her legs; she knows how much I am turned on by her well pedicured feet in sexy heels. My girl was teasing me. And if she kept it up, I was going to need to take charge and have her right there in the closet.

I stood close to the door and admired her. She turns me on more every day. She's smart, sweet, funny, sexy as hell, and I can think of nothing that I would ask her to change.

The bedroom door behind me started to creak as someone was opening it! Shit! Somebody was coming. Before we got caught sampling Amy's shoe collection, I pushed the closet door shut quickly and turned off the light. Lisa quietly crept up behind me and we both looked through the shutters in the closet door to see if we were going to get caught.

And in walked Karyl. She looked around quickly and then moved to stand in front of the mirror on the dresser. She messed with her hair and turned her head from side to side checking her makeup. In the long yellow gown that she wore, I thought she looked so pretty. In the conversations I've had with her, she's always struck me as funny and sweet. I always leave thinking that she has no idea how hot she is.

Lisa and I shared a look. The look that asks, "Do we get out of here, admit we were looking at Amy's shoe collection, and laugh it off...or do we stay and see why Karyl is in Amy's bedroom?" Lisa and I both are from a conservative background and not usually risk-takers...but when we're together, forget it. We have both pushed each other way beyond our own limits. So the eyes of my girl told me what I already knew: We were staying.

Karyl seemed to be lost, as if she didn't know what to do. She looked around, clearly familiar with the room, but undecided about something. It was almost as if she was preparing herself for something, but we didn't know what so we stayed quiet and watched, hoping that our secret vantage point wouldn't be discovered. In walked Amy. Almost bursting into the room, she appeared haughty, confident, and almost arrogant. Karyl immediately inflated at the sight of her friend's arrival, but there was a fear in her eyes as well.

In a firm voice that commanded Karyl, Amy barked, ""Come. Kneel," and to our mutual surprise, Karyl hustled to where Amy stood and fell to her kneels, head down, demure and obedient. "Excellent," Amy whispered soothingly as her hand fell to Karyl's hair and stroked her head as of a master stroking the fur of a scared puppy.

"Are you prepared?" asked Amy.

"Yes, Ma'am," replied Karyl.

"Then let me hear it," commanded Amy.

"Ma'am, will you accept my submission, will you allow me the honor of serving you, and will you lead and guide me in all that you want from me?"

Ignoring the danger of making a noise that would give us a way, Lisa and I both gasped audibly. She turned her head to look at me and see my reaction so swiftly that I was reminded of a cartoon character and almost burst out laughing. We shared a look that said, "REALLY? These two are into THAT?"

Amy, did not answer Karyl. She pondered for a minute and then said, "More."

Karyl, obediently continued, "Ma'am, I realize that I have a lot to learn. But I want to learn it from you. I cannot describe to you how I know or how long I've known that I was submissive...and that I want you to lead me. I feel...lost...adrift. I need help. I need your help. I want so much..." Karyl drifted off, not clear about how to vocalize her emotions.

But Amy wasn't letting her off that easily. "Stop. Listen closely. Focus. Tell me the rest of it. Do it now."

Karyl was jolted out of her embarrassed silence and cried a single tear. "I need guidance. I need someone to take these burdens from me, for me. I want a strong hand in my life, to help me, teach me...I want you to be my Dominant. If it pleases you," she added.

"Limits?" Amy asked. This side of Amy was quite confusing to Lisa and me since we had never seen it. We weren't really sure what she was asking of Karyl but both of us actually felt a small fear of Amy and were silent.

Karyl answered, "I have no limits. If you accept me, I will obey. My only focus will be your pleasure. Body, mind, and soul. If it pleases you, please tell me what it is. I will do it for you. For you," she emphasized.

Amy seemed pleased. We were not believing what we were hearing but more than ever, we were deathly afraid to make a sound. Getting caught now would be awful so Lisa was still and I was worried the sound of my rapidly beating heart would give us away. As we watched Amy accept Karyl as her very own toy, I felt strangely aroused. I wondered if Lisa was feeling it as well. When Amy reached to touch Karyl's face, I reached around Lisa and gently rubbed a soft hand across her breast. The hardened nipple poking so insistently through the fabric of her gown belied the intense interest she felt in what we were observing. When Amy began to slide Karyl's zipper down her long back, we watched from the darkened closet as I did the same to Lisa...

Chaingun
Chaingun
56 Followers