Lisa and Professor Hancock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to fuck your cute little face, slut," he said, shoving his cock even further into her mouth.

Lisa's eyes were watering again, now with the strain of having such a thick cock in her mouth, but she remained determined to show that she could take it.

He grabbed her blonde hair firmly on either side of her head and proceeded to fuck her face. Lisa had given several blowjobs before, but nothing could have prepared her for this.

"Mmm, mmm!" she moaned involuntarily as he slid in and out of her mouth.

"God that feels good," groaned Dr. Hancock, a blissful look on his face, "You like being used like this, don't you slut?"

If Lisa could have responded, her answer would have been a resounding "YES!".

She was beginning to embrace her submissive side.

After a few more moments of fucking her mouth, Dr. Hancock removed his cock, apparently satisfied with her performance.

"You're a natural-born submissive cock-sucking slut, Lisa. Even better than I'd hoped for. I'd love to come in your mouth, but we'll save that for another time. After all, I still have to test that cute little pussy of yours. Stand up and bend over the desk."

She stepped out of her panties, which were still around her ankles, and bent over the desk, her legs spread wide.

"You're a very obedient little whore," said Dr. Hancock, probing her moist pussy with one finger while he stroked his massive erection.

SMACK!

He landed a spank across her pussy that made her tremble in pleasure.

"You're completely soaked again," he said, placing his cock against her pussy entrance.

"And now I'm going to give you what you've been craving."

He pushed his prick forward, submerging it in her pussy with a single, slow but powerful stroke.

She gasped at the size.

"God, professor! It's so big!"

"Have you ever had a cock like this, slut?"

"No sir!"

She gasped as he grabbed her hips and began to fuck her forcefully.

"Take this dick you little whore," he said, fucking her with long, smooth and powerful strokes.

"Oh yes," moaned Lisa, feeling more filled (and fulfilled) than she ever had with a man her own age. She was losing her inhibitions by the minute.

"Admit you love this cock," said the professor, slowly increasing the rhythm of his fucking, more in control of her pussy than any man had ever been.

SMACK!

He landed a blow on her ass, then grabbed a handful of her hair in the other hand.

"Ohh ohh," she moaned, getting the fuck of her young life, "fucking give it to me. Give me your cock professor."

"That's a good little whore," he said, fucking her even harder. The sounds of their thighs slapping together filled the small office.

"I knew you needed to be fucked like this the moment I laid eyes on you, you little cocktease," he said, pushing her face-down on the desk and grabbing her arms and pinning them behind her back, "and now you're getting what you need."

"Yes professor," Lisa moaned, totally unable to censor herself any longer, "I need that cock. Give me your big prick. Fucking fuck me like the little fucking whore that I am!"

SMACK! SMACK!

He spanked her sore ass repeatedly as he held her down over his desk. She began to grind her clit into the desk in rhythm with the bestial fucking she was receiving from the professor.

"That's it slut," he growled, "come for me. Come all over this big prick."

He continued to fuck the young undergrad just as rigorously, but varied the pace and angle of penetration until she reached the point of no return.

"Oh yes," she screamed, "I'm coming all over your cock, professor!"

Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body. She felt her knees give way once again, but Dr. Hancock pushed her even farther forward, so that her torso was completely supported by the desk and her legs waved obscenely next to his face.

"God that's good, professor," she moaned.

He let go of her hands and hair and grabbed her boots like handles, slowly fucking her, sliding her entire body across the desk in the process.

"Such a nasty little fucking whore," he groaned, savoring the sensation of her tight young pussy, "you look so good face down on my desk getting pounded by my big prick."

She couldn't believe how great it felt to be used, to submit.

"Take that pussy, professor," she moaned, "it belongs to you."

"You're damn right it does."

SMACK! SMACK!

He spanked her ass twice more.

"You like that, whore? You like being spanked like a slut?"

"Yes sir," she moaned, "give it tooo meee!"

"Here I come!" moaned Hancock, burying his cock to the hilt as he shot his load into Lisa's young cunt, which contracted around his member, milking it as she came yet again.

"Ugh, professor, give me your cum!" she moaned, writhing in pleasure on his prick while face-down on the desk.

A minute later, once the fire of orgasm had cooled into the afterglow, she was embarrassed at all the crude and nasty things she'd said in the heat of passion.

Dr. Hancock pulled her backwards off the desk and set her back on her feet. She turned to face him.

"On your knees, whore," he commanded.

She dropped to her knees immediately.

"Clean me off."

She took his limp but still quite large shaft in her mouth and eagerly sucked what remained of his cum and her juices from its surface.

"Good girl," he said, zipping up his pants as she looked at him expectantly, "now take your panties and get out of my office."

"But –"

"But what? You got the fucking that you came for. If I require anything else from you I'll let you know."

Lisa picked up her panties, straightened her skirt and grabbed her bag. He unlocked the office door and patted her tender ass as she left.

"Don't worry, slut," said Hancock, "you'll be hearing from me."

Lisa hoped that she would.

Author's note: as always, I welcome comments and suggestions for further installments. Hearing from readers keeps me writing!

12