Lisa at the Swingers Club

Story Info
They watch and then partake, fully.
1.4k words
3.94
43.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They waited at reception both their hearts pounding. Fun 4 was throbbing. The music reverberated through them both. Mark and Lisa were waiting to gain entrance to Fun 4, the best swingers club in the world. They had planned this trip for two months and finally … this was it, they were about to take the plunge, quite literally.

Mark paid the and they were instructed to go upstairs to the lemon changing room and put their clothes and valuables in a locker. As they undressed they looked about, there were people in various states of undress everywhere, some openly flaunting themselves and others being very demure. The sexual tension was so thick they could feel it. Lisa checked herself in the mirror, 5ft 6" tall, long dark hair, and dark skin, very slim with small but beautifully pert breasts only partially hidden by a black and grey lace vest. Her dancers legs were accentuated by the French knickers she was wearing and "fuck me" shoes finished off the outfit perfectly. Mark stepped up behind her and put his arms around her and held her tight.

"You look amazing," he breathed into her ear, giving her thigh a stroke. He was 6ft 2" with blue eyes and a nice smile. He was well built with good legs and a tight bum.

"Damn we look good together," he said. She knew he meant it and loved him for it.

They made their way downstairs to the bar. The bar and dance floor area was filled with hundreds of people dressed in underwear. There was a huge plasma TV playing a porn film. The effect was almost overpowering. They had a drink at the bar, a G & T for her, a beer for him. They people watched for about half an hour, and began to feel more comfortable with their surroundings. Mark then suggested that they explore, Lisa nodded, gulped her drink down and, holding his hand, moved off.

They went up the stairs to the first floor. There were about 10 small rooms with no doors, in the first one they saw a couple making love on the floor while being watched by three other couples. They went in and watched, although it was dark they could see a beautiful young blond girl being fucked by a big blond man. They could hear every thrust as he pushed himself into her, and they could smell her juices as she screamed and came. Mark was standing behind Lisa playing with her nipples, as the scenario unfolded, she reached behind and stroked his cock, neither said a word.

They moved out of the room and down the corridor, Mark saw an empty room with a massage table in the middle of it. He took Lisa's arm and guided her to the table and laid her down gently. They kissed, long and deep and passionate. His fingers played over her breasts, then down over her stomach until they reached her French knickers. He could feel her moistness through the fabric and brought his fingers to his lips to taste her. Lisa groaned, Mark knelt at the end of the bed, pulled her knickers aside and plunged his tongue into her pussy. She arched her back as he played unmercifully with her beautiful, pouting lips with his fingers and tongue. He licked her pussy, he licked her arse, he licked her clitoris, never removing his fingers from her pussy. She groaned, she was cumming, he could feel it. With a huge groan she exploded, Mark lapped her wet pussy as hard as he could and she relaxed with a sigh. He went to kiss her and that is when they noticed the other people in the room. Four couples had been watching them, they both gasped, they had been totally unaware. One couple smiled at them, she was a very buxom lady in her twenties and her partner was bald headed, not tall but very well muscled. The girl approached Lisa, Lisa smiled at her and the girl bent down and kissed Lisa. Their kiss was amazing, very passionate with lots of tongue licking. Mark retreated to the end of the bed and took his cock and pushed it into Lisa's soaking wet pussy. She groaned but didn't break the kiss. The girl stroked Lisa's breasts as Mark very slowly made love to her. Another couple approached, they were older but not unattractive, the woman held Lisa's hand as Mark fucked her and the first girl licked her nipples. Lisa was cumming again, and did so, loudly. The bald headed man then kissed Lisa as Mark withdrew and was replaced by the large girl who proceeded to lick Lisa's pussy. Lisa took the bald man's cock and put it in her mouth. Mark gasped, he never dreamed she would do this, but she was so beautiful and so sexy, as she sucked this strangers cock she looked at him and smiled, a very wicked grin. He loved that.

"Do you want him to fuck me," she said hoarsely.

"Yes, My You," Mark replied.

The bald guy produced a condom from nowhere and put it on. He took his partners head away from Lisa's pussy and directed it Mark's cock. She put his cock in her mouth as the bald guy put his cock inside Lisa. He fucked her hard as the others in the room were licking, kissing, stroking and fucking each other. Mark felt he was on the ceiling just watching, he wanted to remember this. His Lisa being fucked by a stranger, and enjoying it. The older woman was kissing Lisa and playing with her breasts as her partner fucked her from behind. Lisa was cumming again and so was the bald guy, they both came and Lisa bucked off the table banging down hard. The bald guy withdrew, removed the condom and put it in the bin provided. Mark withdrew his cock from the large girls mouth and kissed her, the bald guy kissed Lisa.

Mark and Lisa looked at each other. Lisa got off the table and they hugged and kissed, then they hugged and kissed the bald guy and the buxom girl. It was suggested that they all go downstairs for a drink.

They had a few drinks and continued to chat about themselves (his name was Pim and hers Andrea) and the club. They were married and went to Fun 4 at least once a month. Mark and Lisa said that they could understand why!

Pim offered to show them the sights of the club and took them to the Jacuzzi. It was huge! There must have been twenty five people in it. They got undressed, had a shower and squeezed themselves into the hot bubbling water. There were two beautiful, tall long legged blonde girls making love to each other on the edge of the Jacuzzi. One was lying on the side out of the water while the other was in the water and licking her pussy. They were extremely noisy but had transfixed everybody in the Jacuzzi. Lisa took Marks cock in one hand and Pim's in the other. As they watched she wanked them both slowly. Mark was impressed by Pims powers of recovery but didn't say anything. As the girl on the edge of the pool climaxed loudly, the Jacuzzi turned into a bubbling frenzy of licking and sucking. A large stiff cock appeared at Mark's side and he pushed Lisa's head onto it, she sucked it greedily. A girl smiled at Mark and took his cock in her hand and stroked it hard. Lisa stopped sucking the big cock as it began to spasm and it disappeared under the water. Lisa then kissed the girl who had Mark's cock in her hand and slipped a finger in his arse. He leaned back and groaned. Pim was fucking his wife and another girl was kissing Andrea. Mark could feel his cum rising he looked at Lisa and no words were necessary. She took his cock in her mouth as she knelt in front of him, her neck just clear of the bubbling water. She gripped his bum and played with his arsehole as she sucked and licked his cock. A circle had formed round them of people watching and enjoying. With a roar Mark threw his head back as jets of spunk hit the back of Lisa's throat, she continued sucking until he could take it no more. He sunk down into the water and held her tightly. They kissed, oblivious to their surroundings. They came apart and looked at each other, no words were required, the look on their faces said it all.

"Thank you, I love you"