Lisa Ch. 01: The Escape

Story Info
Used by her captors, Lisa makes a play for freedom.
10.3k words
4.47
90.4k
132

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JadenL
JadenL
337 Followers

"That was so cool!" Cain exclaimed and gave Lisa a friendly jab to her shoulder.

"You lasted way longer than any of those cowboys did!" Marcus chimed in.

"Boys, don't encourage her," their mother said, in a stern voice. Lisa smiled at her brothers despite her mother's tone.

"She's a cowboy alright," Jeffrey added.

Lisa smiled when he winked at her. She hadn't climbed on the horse with any intentions other than to try something that looked fun, but her brothers were so proud of her, she couldn't help but be excited. She could tell by the look on her father's face, that he too was impressed, but trying hard to not show it.

In fact, if her mother had been truly angry, she would be saying much more than she was. And, come to think of it, her mother kept looking out of the window of the limousine as they drove on. Lisa leaned forward for a better look ... it was true! Her mother was trying to stifle a smile.

'You're not really angry!" Lisa exclaimed. Unable to restrain herself any more, her mother out right laughed.

"And you accuse me of encouraging her!" Lisa's father joked.

"Admit it Mom," Jeffrey said, "when you realized it was Lisa on that horse, you loved it!"

"Now Jeffrey ... "

"Come on Sharon, who do you think you're kidding. You had the boys and Lisa on horses, skiis, water skiis, at shooting ranges, parachuting for Christ sakes, all before their 5th birthdays. I hardly think you were surprised to see Lisa on that horse ... and I think you were more tickled by it than all of us combined!" Her father said while laughing.

Lisa loved that laugh. He often laughed that way when they did things together, whether it was speeding down a mountain side while skiing, or fixing the bathroom plumbing, it didn't seem to matter. She looked at her family around her. Her mother and father. Her oldest brother Jeffrey, at 22 years old, he was four years older than her. Cain, 21 years old, and Marcus 19 years old ... nothing made her happier than her family. She loved those faces, and it felt so good to see her parents laughing again. For the past few days they had been so serious, so nervous.

Suddenly, something didn't feel right. Uneasiness began to grow in the pit of Lisa's stomach.

"Alright Jacob," Sharon gave in, hands raised in surrender, "but just because I believe in letting my children experience a wide range of activities doesn't mean I want my child to be trampled by a wild horse." A giggle escaped her. "But did you see the faces on those people?" she demanded. "Those ranch hands couldn't stay on that horse for more than a couple of seconds. Lisa ... you did just as well as they did! But whatever possessed you to do it?"

Lisa shrugged, confused by the dread that was beginning to grow in her.

"It looked like fun," she replied.

"Like fun!" Jeffrey repeated, "It looked freakin' terrifying!"

"Language Jeffrey ... " Their mother said wagging her finger at him.

There was something wrong ... something about this moment with her family seemed so familiar, like it had happened before.

"Lisa, you have to stop and think sometimes," her mother continued. "You can't just do everything on impulse. It's going to get you in trouble some time."

"You're mother is right Lisa ..." her father began, just like she knew he would, and not just because he always did. This had happened before.

"Dad, "she said, suddenly grasping her father's hand, and then her mother's. "Are we safe now? Is it all over?" Suddenly the smiles were gone from her parents' faces. Jeffery, Cain and Marcus all looked at their parents expectantly.

"Not yet," their mother replied, squeezing Lisa's hand in hers. "We're safe with Wesley driving, and some of Mommy and Daddy's friends protecting us ... " she nodded her head at the back window, where a grey sedan followed close behind their car, and to the front, where a cream colored station wagon led the way. "It won't be long, don't worry."

"Besides, Mom and Dad have their guns ... If anything happens they'll take care of it ... hey with all the targets you've been hitting at the range ... you could take care of it for us," Jeffrey added with a wink.

Lisa began to shake her head ... it wasn't true. She couldn't take care of them!

She looked out of the window and saw the beginning of a curve in the road. Something awful was going to happen!

"Stop!" she yelled.

"Lisa, what is it?" her mother asked.

"Stop the car ... please!"

Lisa threw off her seatbelt, and scrambled to the window that separated them from the driver and pounded on it.

"Wesley stop! Stop the car!"

"Lisa ... sit down!" she heard her father's voice say from behind her.

Gun fire erupted from outside the car.

"No! No! No!" Lisa yelled, turning she saw the bodies of her parents, Marcus and Cain tossed around the car like rag dolls.

"Shoot Lisa!" Jeffrey was yelling. Lisa looked down to her hands. She was holding her mother's gun. She knew she'd picked it up, and she knew she wouldn't use it. "You can do it Lisa, shoot!" And then there was a sickening thump and Jeffrey's head seemed to explode.

"No!" she screamed and sat up.

A searing pain shot up her arm, and she threw herself back to relieve it. The handcuff chafed her wrist, and she felt her head hit the headboard. It dazed her for a moment, but then terror pulled her through.

"What the ..." a groggy voice said from beside her. She thrashed her body until the heavy arm that lay across her disappeared.

"Mommy! Daddy! Jeffrey! Cain! Marcus! Come back ... please, come back!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. A hand pressed down on her mouth and a heavy body rolled on top of her.

"Shut up Jessica!" a voice hissed, and she recognized it as Angus'.

A whole new sense of horror consumed her. Angus. She was in his room, in his bed. She'd been used already, she remembered now ... she could feel the burning between her legs.

It was something they'd started doing in the past few months ... she had thought they'd been cruel all along, she hadn't realized how much worse it could get.

Lisa had thought that their insistence on changing her name from Lisa to Jessica, and treating her like an animal by tying her to a leash, had taken her to the limits of her humiliation.

But she'd been wrong.

None of the mind games, beatings, verbal assaults and intimidations could match the violation she felt when they began to use her body for their enjoyment.

Now Lisa felt the terror grow. Angus would be mad at her for dreaming again ... she should have been quieter. He'd use this as an excuse to abuse her again.

Damn him, and damn the others. She thrashed beneath his weight and tried to strike at him with everything she had available to her, but her arms and legs were pinned beneath his body, his hand held her head down.

'God damn her!' Angus thought as he tried to hold her still. Why couldn't she just hurry up and learn her place? Despite being awoken from a deep sleep, he had enough of his wits about him to realize that he'd been hugging her. And it had felt good.

That bitch Beth had been his first and only girlfriend. Once she was gone, he had experienced a few years of lonely existence.

Yes, he had the men Riley, Josh, Scott, Jim, and Kevin when he got out of prison ... practically brothers. But no one to share his bed. No one to be his. He knew now without a doubt that he should have listened to his father's advice about women. If he'd ruled Beth with the same iron fist that his father had ruled his mother ... but then there was the irony of it all. In the end it hadn't turned out so well for his father.

But Jessica was going to be different. From the moment she'd come to them, he had ruled her firmly. Riley's general directive of making her pay for her family's sins making the perfect excuse for Angus to discipline her.

But then Riley had made an even better decision.

And it had brought Jessica to Angus' bed. There he could work out his frustrations.

His frustrations with Beth, his mother, Jessica's continued and increasingly forceful retaliation strikes. He knew Jessica's existence was sure to be short lived. Once she was broken, Riley was going to kill her. That was fairly certain. But, deep down, he wanted Jessica.

He wanted her to be his the way that Beth had never been. Now he was beginning to have serious doubts about whether she could ever be broken. It had been nearly a year already and he hadn't seen even so much as a hint that she was going to give in ... that they were going to win.

Angus tightened his hold on Jessica as he felt her try to move again. Why couldn't she just sleep through the damn night? Give him the chance to hold her the way he wanted, just for one fucking night.

He exhaled as he prepared to say the words that he knew would ruin the night even more. Personally, he'd rather just discipline her, fuck her, and go back to sleep. But Riley'd been quite clear about using Jessica's emotional pain about her family's death as a weapon against her.

"They're dead Jessica. All dead, even that bag of shit uncle of yours." Well that wasn't entirely true. Her Godfather, whom Jessica referred to as an uncle had actually survived the attack but gone into hiding. That didn't matter ... if she thought he was dead, so much the better. "They're gone. But you're left, left to atone for their sins."

The men had grown up together, in a close knit group of families who held one unshakable belief ... and that was, that government had no place in their lives. Their ancestors had been confederate soldiers, plantation owners, rebels.

No one, and particularly not any northern, bleeding heart, Yankee government, could tell them what guns, land, and people they could own.

From the moment they were born, the men learned that the government was their enemy, and that anything and everything had to be done to stop them from infringing on their God given rights. And their ancestors, parents, and friends did what they had to, to strike back at their oppressors.

Collectively, this group of families called themselves 'The Clan'. To reduce the possibility of detection, they broke up into cells, each cell worked in concert with the others. The men's families had formed a cell together. The clan had always been persecuted.

One enemy that turned out to be incredibly effective, was an overly zealous District Attorney, and his equally zealous wife. She was the governor of the state. With all of the power of the state and federal government at their disposal they launched an all out war on the clan. Little by little they destroyed the group. Riley's father, Angus' brother, Josh's parents, Jimmy's cousin, Scott's two uncles, all ended-up in prison.

His wife already dead, Riley's father had taken his own life. Mysterious 'accidents' killed off the other imprisoned clan members.

The men had decided to fight back. They attacked the district attorney, his wife and the family. But somehow Jessica had survived the attack. So the men brought home a prize and a new plan. It was simple, make the child of their enemy suffer, break her spirit, make her yield to their every command, and through her humiliation have her repay the debt that her parents owed. They had expected to eventually kill her, let her parents spin around in their graves. But taking Jessica home had its consequences.

Other family groupings within the clan had taken issue with the fact that the men had taken a prisoner. They demanded that she be released, or killed, immediately. They argued that she was a liability. Neither option was acceptable to the men. So, they distanced themselves from the clan. They made it very clear that the members of the clan, were no longer welcome at their home, neither personally or professionally. All business was to be conducted at a neutral site.

So, not only did they lose their family, but even their remaining friends. Just remembering what her parents had done to the clan made his blood boil.

"And do you know what Jessica ... when you atone for their sins, I get my rocks off!"

She bit down hard on his hand.

"Damn it!" Angus mumbled. He pushed himself up onto his knees, straddling her. "A fucking year later and you still haven't learned a thing!" He muttered.

She tried to roll over and curl into a ball. The handcuff chafed her left wrist. She shivered.

"Don't think so," he said as he grabbed her arm and tried to turn her onto her back. She fought as much as she could, but he soon pinned her right arm above her head, forced himself between her legs and rammed his way into her as forcefully as he could.

The physical assault over, Angus slid off of her. She rolled onto her side again, drew her legs to her chest and waited for the verbal assault that always followed. She closed her eyes and waited to hear all of the cruel things he'd say about her family, about her, but it never came.

Something soft dropped onto her and she flinched before she realized that it was a blanket. She welcomed the warmth, but she couldn't accept it. If she accepted this ... they would win. He would win. Out of the five of them, she hated Angus the most. The feeling seemed to be mutual, and as she kicked the blanket off, she prepared herself for his wrath.

Why couldn't she just be weak like the rest of them? Angus wondered. His mother had folded with far less than this. A mere threat to go to jail had made it alright for her to sell her friends and family down the river. And Beth.

He didn't know who was worse, his chicken shit mother or his two timing whore of an ex-girlfriend. Angus flinched as a memory he thought he'd pushed from his mind for good, came back in vivid detail. Beth, with her ultimate betrayal ... a betrayal that made cheating on him pale in comparison by so much that it was practically meaningless.

He now knew the answer. Between Beth and his mom, Beth was by far the worse.

He pushed it from memory. He would not think of it again! He felt like vomiting. He was just relieved that only a few people knew the details of what Beth had done. He wouldn't have been able to handle the humiliation of others knowing.

But he could make himself feel better. He could drive the humiliation away by taking all his anger out on Jessica.

"Suit yourself," he said. The contempt in his voice made every hair on her body stand on end. "But I think you know what you'll have to do to get it back ..." He ran his hand along the back of her leg.

She moved her leg. He grabbed her ankle, she jerked it away. As he flipped Jessica onto her back and dragged her toward him by her ankles, Lisa knew by the look on Angus' face that resistance was futile. But she didn't care. She had to find a way, but how? He held her legs firmly in his hands, her hands were bound by handcuffs. Her father's words to her, the words that had sustained her through this all, came back to her. 'Remember Tiger, in everything, there is an opportunity, it's up to you to find it.'.

She brought her head back and saw blood flowing from his nose. He looked surprised for only a moment. She barely noticed the throbbing in her forehead ... she'd used it often enough now to defend herself, but she still hadn't gotten used to the stars and pain that accompanied the punches Angus landed on her face. She lay dazed and barely felt Angus' thrusts into her. She felt proud of herself. She had made him bleed, and the more she could hurt him and the others, the more she lived up to the vow she had made to her family when she'd first come to this God forsaken place.

A pang of guilt nearly brought her to tears. In her mind's eye, she could see Jeffrey's face again as he was yelling "Shoot ... Lisa, shoot!" Ten out of the eighteen years of her life at that point had been spent on the firing range, she knew guns like she knew her own hands, but when it had been most important, she had failed.

In the next instant, her brother was dead. They were all dead. Everyone but her, and she had let it happen.

When her family's killers had brought her back here, she had vowed to get even. Not only to relieve her guilt, but she had known about these kinds of people for her whole life. Her parents had told her and her brothers over and over again that the people who would use terror to hold a nation captive, needed to be dealt with swiftly and forcefully. Her parents had made it their life work to do just that, and died because of it. The least she could do was to see their crusade completed. Guilt was quickly replaced with frustration. She had failed in her goal. She had been in this awful place, with these awful men, for the past year. And she had never escaped further then their front door, never harmed them more than some superficial wounds. As Angus rolled off of her and shoved her to the side, she turned on her side and pulled her knees to her chest again. She closed her eyes and cringed. Something had to change. She had to try something new, but she couldn't think what that would be.

"I bet they're rolling over in their graves right now," Angus said from beside her and laughed. "I thought that killing your asshole parents would be the best feeling ever ..." he continued, "but you ... " he said rolling her onto her back and taking her breast in his hand, "you're a gift that keeps on giving."

She hated him. If she had a gun right then, she would not hesitate to blow his head off. For the moment she had to settle for something much more benign. She summoned up as much phlegm as she could and took aim. She was pleased to see it hit him square in the face.

"You little ...!" he yelled as it splattered over his face. He clenched his fist around her breast and was rewarded with her scream. "This is going to be a long night Princess ... hope you've caught up on your zzzs ...".

Jimmy choked as coffee came out his nose. Angus had dragged, what looked like a car crash survivor, into the living room on the harness and leash. She sank to the floor cautiously, as if every bit of her hurt. If the rest of her body looked like her face ... which he was sure it did ... she must have spent the night as Angus' punching bag, again.

Despite the fact that she went out of her way to egg Angus on, he hadn't beaten her this badly in a while. When he saw Angus' face, he knew why. His nose was swollen and a large gash swallowed its bridge. Jimmy felt his heart sink. There had been a week or two of relative calm ... blissful calm. He no longer had the stomach for the constant fighting, crying. He saw the same stunned looks on Scott and Josh's faces. They sat around the table with him.

"Rough night?" Riley asked Angus as he closed the basement door behind him and stood looking at Jessica.

"Yeah, I didn't get much sleep. I think I wore her down a little for you though ... I doubt she'll be spitting on you much tonight. Hey Jessica ... will you?" he sneered at Jessica and tugged on her leash. She flinched, but Riley wasn't sure if it was from the pain or her continued defiance over the name they'd given her. She knew now that it was in her best interest to respond to the name Jessica, but she certainly didn't like it.

"Spat at you ... " Riley said more to himself than Angus. He stared at her bowed head. Well, the girl had gumption. She had yet to win the war, but she had won a few battles. Her victories had always been short lived ... revenge was the name of their game, and it was revenge they always got ... but he had to give her credit for never caving under it. Well, maybe this time she would.

"Riley ... " Jim interrupted. He had been watching Jessica and saw in her expression something he knew all too well. It made his blood run cold. For the first time ever, she looked dejected. He had become an expert at reading that look, telling when people had reached the end of their rope . He'd missed it with his sister ... recognizing it for what it was only after she'd killed herself, but he learned quickly to see it in the enemies that he and the men broke. It signaled the time that they would have their final victory ... the enemy left in a room with a handgun and a single bullet ... that wasn't something he wanted Jessica to do. He liked her. And although the others didn't admit it, even to themselves, they liked her to. They'd kidnapped many enemies over the years, and none of them had stayed with them for more than a few days. None of them had so much as sneezed in Angus' direction without getting a bullet to the head. Even before he began having sex with Jessica, Angus had not killed Jessica ... to Jim that spoke volumes.

JadenL
JadenL
337 Followers