Lisa Deals with Depression

Story Info
Sex helps depression.
1.3k words
3.47
20.2k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers

The other night Bill and I were having dinner and he noticed I was a little down. He asked what was bothering me and I told him we had received a Christmas card from Carol's folks. Carol was my very best friend from childhood and had died from breast cancer two years ago. Thinking about her being gone always depressed me. Bill was very sympathetic listening and trying to cheer me up. We talked at length and it brought up a lot of old memories. As I reflected I remembered some of the details I had not shared with Bill. This threw me over the edge and I began to cry uncontrollably. Bill pulled me into his arms and held me reassuring me that everything was going to be alright. When I finally regained my composure I told him about the things I had not told him about when I was going thru the depression from Carol's death. He looked me straight in the eye and told me there was not a problem and he knew I had withheld some things but had the faith in me that I would tell him when I was ready. His love always makes things better.

When Carol died I was devastated and depressed and it didn't take much to have me crying again. I also learned that my most effective manner of coping with this depression was sex. I was working Bill overtime, but he didn't mind. But during the day, when he wasn't around I needed more. For the better part of two weeks I was making daily trips to the adult bookstore and spending a couple hours in the video booths sucking cock at the glory hole. I had taken a couple weeks off from work so I had plenty of time on my hands.

After the weekend of Carol's funeral Bill needed to go back to work and I was home alone. As the morning wore on my feeling of emptiness got unbearable and I knew I had to get my mind on something else, so I decided to get dressed and take a ride. I didn't spend a lot of time on hair and makeup but I did look presentable. Then I put on a pair of jeans, a tee shirt and my slides. Then I got into the car and just drove. As I drove I remembered some of the things that Carol and I had done together. One of those memories was about the first time we had gone to the adult bookstore together. We were both young quite promiscuous so this was just another new experience.

Being the only two girls in the store we attracted attention and we both loved attention. We browsed the toy section and laughed a lot as we looked at the variety and made comments to ourselves as to how we would use them. As we browsed we noticed that some of the guys were going to the back where they had video booths. Carol suggested we check it out so we went up to the counter and bought the tokens needed to go back there. As we entered the back it was dark but we could make out the numerous doors to the booths. We found an open one somewhere in the middle and we went in. The token machine had a small light so we found the lock as we closed the door. After depositing the tokens a porn video came on and we paged through them all until we found one that we liked. As we watched both of us started getting horny and made comments to each other about what was going on. Then we got an unexpected surprise, a very hard cock poked thru the hole in the wall. We were both surprised but couldn't take our eyes off it. Then the temptation became too much and I reached out and began fondling it. Carol wanted in so I let her play with for a while. After a few seconds of playing with it she looked up at me and said "why waste it" and started sucking it. In less than a minute he was cumming in her mouth. She swallowed every drop and told me it was awesome. As the guy pulled out and left she thanked him.

I happen to glance at the other wall and it too had a hard cock peeking thru. It was now my turn. This guy's cock was a bit short so I didn't have much room to suck. So I used a lot of tongue and after about 5 minutes he stiffened up and groaned that he was about to cum. What this guy lacked in size he sure made up for in volume. He came more than any other guy I had ever sucked off before. I think I swallowed at least three times to keep from losing any. When he finished cumming he shrank rather quickly and pulled out. Carol was busy sucking the cock on her side so I whispered in her ear as she sucked about the huge load I just got. Between the two of us we sucked off at least a dozen guys and enjoyed every second of it. We left two happy sluts.

All the time I was day dreaming of this adventure we shared I was driving without really paying attention to where I was going. When I finally realized where I was it brought a smile to my face because I was only a couple of blocks from the adult bookstore we had played at. I finished driving there and sat in the parking lot a few minutes before I knew what I had to do. I got out of my car and walked in, going directly to the counter and bought $ 20.00 worth of tokens. Then I went directly to the back, passing several guys as I walked through. I found a booth in the middle, went in, locked the door and fed the machine the tokens I had. I put my purse on the floor near my chair and removed my tee shirt. I didn't want it covered with cum. Almost as soon as I was out of my tee shirt and settled in the first cock came thru the hole. It was an average size cock but it looked so good to me. I immediately fondled it and moved into position so I could suck it. I was anxious to taste him but he made me work for it. It took at least ten minutes before he finally gave up his load. It tasted wonderful and I felt much better.

For the next two and a half hours I sucked every cock that came through the hole. I did have to make a couple trips to the front counter to get more tokens and on the last trip one of the guys came up and told the clerk he was paying. Then he thanked me and told me how I had just made his day. I thanked him and went back to my booth. I don't ever remember swallowing that much cum in one day.

I went back to the bookstore everyday for the next week and a half. I always seemed to feel a little better when I left each day. The guys seemed to look forward to my visits and after a couple days the owner started giving me free tokens. He told me I was great for business. I gladly accepted and went to my booth. After the first couple of days I started wearing more revealing clothes. Everyone there knew I was a slut so I dressed more like one. I think I averaged about two hours a visit and after the first couple of days I let some of the bigger cocks fuck me. After each session I would drive home with crusted cum on my tits and face and a pussy leaking cum. Once home I showered and cleaned up real good so I could welcome Bill home nice and fresh.

So I guess you could say that sex is my antidepressant. I regret not telling Bill what I was doing at the time, but also appreciate him even more because of the way he handled it when I did tell him.

Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers