Lisa - Destiny Unfolding Ch. 02

Story Info
Lisa develops her relationship with Cara.
6.7k words
4.5
24.3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer

All persons or entities appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real people, living or dead, or entities, existing or previously existing, is entirely coincidental.

Lisa flicked through Marcia's personal file as she sat in front of the security monitoring station at the mall. Marcia was nearly 30 years old and was separated from her husband. Marcia was 5' 7" tall and weighed 55kg, keeping her weight down exclusively by diet measures, rather than including any regular exercise. She was naturally a brunette but Lisa had only ever seen her as a peroxide blonde with a "Monroe" hairstyle. Cara had told Lisa that Marcia struggled to make ends meet with mortgage payments and was all ways keen to pick up extra shifts.

Lisa was watching the image from the camera overseeing the checkout area at Oh Yeah Beauty. "Now I have you" Lisa thought to herself as she watched Marcia take cash from a customer and deposit it in her handbag.

She watched as Marcia then started her shop close up routine so Lisa copied a video file to her thumb drive and hurried out the door, instructing Adam on her radio to resume his position at the monitoring station.

As Lisa arrived at Oh Yeah Beauty, she could see Marcia lowering one of the two roller doors at the front of the shop. Lisa entered through the remaining opening.

"Hello Marcia" Lisa said in a cold voice.

Marcia knew Lisa wasn't there on a social call and was a little nervous as she replied, "Oh, Lisa, I am just closing up, can I help you with something?"

"Finish securing the shop front then you and I need to have little chat."

Marcia was quiet as she finished closing the roller doors and switched the lighting to business closed mode.

"Perhaps we should go to the office," Lisa said, as she turned and headed for the salon office without waiting for Marcia's response. Marcia followed silently and entered the office as Lisa closed the door behind her.

"Well Marcia, do you know why I'm here?"

Marcia was 99% sure but didn't want to incriminate herself so she replied with a slight stammer "n-no" as she could feel herself blush and eyes starting to well with a tear.

"I told you if you didn't stop deceiving your employer I would tell them what is going on, now I see you at it today," said Lisa.

"Would you like to see the video of you putting money in your bag?"

"Can we work something out" pleaded Marcia, "I'll lose my job."

"I really don't know, I will need to have a look through my procedure manuals," said Lisa. "But I will need to detain you here until I have resolved the options."

Marcia nodded in agreement. Lisa cleared the desk and instructed Marcia to sit on the end. Marcia hesitated.

"If you want my help you need to do as I say," said Lisa. "Now do you want my help?"

"Yes" replied Marcia as she pushed herself up to sit on the end of the desk.

Lisa grabbed a sports bag from the corner of the office and from the bag produced a bundle of Velcro straps. She grabbed Marcia's right ankle and lashed it to closest leg of the desk. She then grabbed Marcia's left ankle and pushed it to the adjacent desk leg, which parted Marcia's knees.

As Marcia's left ankle was lashed, she puzzled "what are you doing?"

"I told you if you want my help do as I tell you, now be quiet," Lisa said in a stern voice. "Now lay back and put your hands up to the corners of the desk."

As Marcia complied Lisa bound her wrists to the other legs of the desk. Lisa returned to the bag and produced a large pair of scissors. Marcia was wearing a knee length close fitting white dress and flat white leather shoes. Lisa started cutting the dress from the bottom hem straight up the front.

"Wha" Marcia started to say.

However, she was cut off by Lisa "Did I ask you to speak?" in a quick masterful voice.

Marcia remained silent as Lisa finished the cut and with a few more cuts from the sleeves had reduced Marcia's dress to some pieces of fabric that Lisa could easily remove. In a few more small cuts Lisa had made it easy to pull off Marcia's bra and panties. Lisa applied some hand pressure to Marcia's ribs and Marcia complied rolling side to side so Lisa could remove the last of the clothing remnants.

Lisa stood back looking at Marcia, naked except for her shoes, bound to the desk.

"You wait here and think about your situation, I'll be back later."

Lisa exited through the door to the service corridor. Marcia could hear the door lock behind Lisa and lay there, limply testing her restraints and starting to sob thinking about the situation she was in.

......

3 months prior.

Lisa was seated on her sofa, sipping a latte and gazing blankly out the front window pondering the strange twist of events that led her to discovering herself as a Domme, developing a relationship with Cara and the high it gave her. She thought about the range of toys, restraints, and clothing that she had bought. She was thinking of the many things she had read in the Domme forum on missdom.org when the sound of a car horn out front caught her attention.

Brad and Cara had arrived with their possessions in a small van that Brad had borrowed from work.

Brad and Cara move into a spare room in Lisa's house. They all sat down and worked out a routine sharing domestic jobs and preparation of evening meals.

Their daily routines varied slightly. They all worked Mon to Fri and Brad worked every second Saturday until 1pm. Brad left for work at 7.00am, Lisa at 8.30am and Cara at 9.00am. Brad helped at friend's motorbike shop on Monday evenings, Lisa instructed at self-defense classes on Tuesday evenings and Cara had study on Thursday evenings. On Friday evenings Brad and Cara usually went to a bar that was popular with local high school graduates of their age.

This gave Lisa and Cara opportunities to be together on Monday evenings and every second Saturday morning. Brad and Cara had moved in on a Tuesday and on Friday of that week they invited Lisa to go with them to their favorite bar.

As Brad opened the door, crisp loud music hit them in the face. Lisa followed Brad and Cara through the door, there was a band playing a cover of "Crack the Shutters" at one end of the room. Lisa, feeling her ten year seniority, motioned to the others to go to a table at other end of the bar where the music intensity was slightly lower. The crowd was lively and growing, many of the people giving Brad and Cara acknowledging hand gestures and smiles as they past. They were on to their second round of drinks when a tall figure, looking slightly intoxicated, approached the table. It was Ray, an acquaintance of Cara and Brad at best, a serial pest normally. Ray was a disenchanted man who had been in high school with Brad. His social status had diminished greatly since those days when he was physically mature earlier than most and was naturally athletic, now he flipped burgers while his peers had good jobs.

"Brad, are you going to introduce me to your mom?" said Ray.

If looks could kill Ray would have been snap frozen by Lisa's facial response.

"She is not my mom Ray" was all Brad could come up.

Lisa could tell Brad and Cara were a little intimidated, but she wasn't. "We really don't want to talk to you, please go away," she said.

"Oh Brad have you been working out, it doesn't look like it" quipped Ray.

Cara said, "I think it's time to leave."

"Agreed" replied Lisa.

As they stood Ray moved around to stand in the path to the door. Lisa stepped ahead.

"Oh Brad is your mom looking out for you" goaded Ray.

Lisa was going to restrain Ray and end his offense, but after that comment she was going to hurt him. She turned back to Brad and said "now do exactly as I say, stand on my right side, stand still, and tell Ray to get fucked."

Brad nervously positioned himself on Lisa's right. Lisa knew she was exposed to assault charges if she struck first so she needed Ray to hit her.

"Get f-fucked Ray." Brad managed to get out in a moderate tone.

Lisa had a canny knack to read the play in these situations, to her it was almost like a slow motion scene from "The Matrix." Ray stepped forward and thrust a right upper cut at Brad's chin, Lisa swayed to her right, and Ray's knuckles glanced her right shoulder deflecting his blow into the air past Brad's face. As Ray didn't really connect his footing was destabilized and he leaned forward slightly. At the same time Lisa's right hand was travelling upward, the heel of her palm first contacting Ray's top lip and tearing his frenulum before smashing into the underside of his nose. Rays eyes were instantly flooded and couldn't see, he felt blood flowing from his nose down his chin and such burning pain from his lip. He backed away in surrender holding his face.

That night, as Lisa lay in her bed, it was the first time she clearly heard Brad and Cara having sex. She only needed a little contact from her finger to bring a wave of pleasure as she anticipated her first session with Cara the following morning.

Lisa woke at 6.30am and headed to her en suite bathroom. She emerged from the shower and dressed in a plain black corset that cupped her breasts like two hands, just covering her nipples. The bottom of the corset covered half way down her buttocks with a tapering point highlighting the curves of her ass and at the front it extended to the top on her mons. She pulled on black stockings with suspenders attached to her corset and finally a black G-string. Over the top she put on a loose sweat shirt and track pants before heading downstairs.

Brad was heading out the front door as Lisa entered the living area."Oh Hi Lisa" said Brad. "I'm off to work so will see you after lunch"

"Ok Brad, bye" said Lisa as she felt her pulse increasing at the arrival of her special time with Cara. Lisa could hear the front door click shut as she entered the kitchen to find Cara in her robe eating a piece of toast.

"Good morning Cara, Brad has just left, I want you to finish your toast then go and shower, I'll put some clothing on your bed that I want you to put on before you come back downstairs."

"Yes Mistress" Cara replied in a tone of anticipation.

As Cara showered Lisa went through items in her drawer that she had acquired for her time with Cara. She gathered her selection and proceeded to Cara's room where she laid the items out on the bed. Lisa returned to her room, remove the track pants and sweat shirt and put on her black stilettos. She admired her form as she passed the dresser mirror before heading back downstairs.

Cara dried herself and could feel the arousal building as she hung the towel in the bathroom and walked naked back to her room. On her bed she found four subtle leather cuffs and a matching collar, nothing else. Cara nearly came on the spot when she realized she was to be naked except for a neck collar and cuffs on her wrists and ankles. It was a struggle for Cara not to touch herself as she adorned her body with the leather pieces. She focused her mind and headed off downstairs.

Cara found Lisa in the Kitchen and stood quietly in front of her Mistress. She took in the visions of her Mistress as Lisa circled her examining her body before Lisa spoke from behind her.

"Do you want to please your Mistress, will you do as you're told?"

"Yes" replied Cara.

Lisa slapped Cara's right buttock, not hard but sharply "It's Yes Mistress, got it?"

"Yes Mistress"

"That's better," said Lisa as she lightly caressed the reddened area on Cara's ass.

Lisa moved back around in front of Cara, taking her hands and bringing them close so she could lock the wrist cuffs together. Lisa then grabbed two small spring clamps from the kitchen bench and carefully fastened them to Cara's nipples. Lisa then stood looking into Cara's eyes as her right hand squeezed Cara's left breast then travelled over stomach, over her bound hands and to the warmth between Cara's legs. Lisa's index finger slowly moved up and probed Cara.

"Cara you little slut, you're dripping"

Lisa withdrew her hand as she felt Cara push her hips forward, "You are not to come unless I give you permission, is that clear?"

"Yes Mistress"

Lisa took hold of the collar on Cara's neck and led her to the lounge room where she pressured Cara's shoulders so she dropped to her knees on the floor in front of an armchair.

"Did I hear you and Brad fucking last night?"

"Yes Mistress."

Lisa sat in the arm chair, placing her ankles over the arms and pulling her G string to the side while looking at Cara. Lisa shivered as she ran a fingertip through her juices then smeared them on her clit. "Tell me, who initiated the sex?"

"After you were so powerful in the bar last night I was really turned on. When Brad came to the bedroom after brushing his teeth I was on the bed, naked on my hands and knees with my ass in the air and rubbing my clit, and, well, Brad gave me a good fucking."

"I see," said Lisa. You really are a little slut aren't you?"

"Yes Mistress"

"Now Cara, come over and lick your Mistress's clit, and if you do a good job I might allow you to come"

"Yes Mistress" replied Cara as she walked forward on her knees and positioned herself to please Lisa.

Cara began with slow gentle action as Lisa squirmed. Cara's breasts rested on the edge of the chair cushion and movement amplified the sensations of the clamps on her nipples. She started to withdraw to reduce the intensity of stimulation on her nipples but Lisa had different needs putting her hands behind Cara's head, pushing toward her crotch. Cara resumed her engagement with Lisa's clit with a much increased tempo and vigor. Lisa moaned, moving her legs so her stiletto heels were pressing into Cara's back like spurs further upping the intensity until Lisa came in two big waves, finally releasing her grip on Cara. Cara sat back, her nipples numb, stinging pains in her back from the contact with Lisa's stilettos and with such a burning desire to rub her clit.

"May I come now Mistress?" Cara pleaded.

"Yes my little slut, you have pleased your Mistress"

Cara reclined to lay on her back, her bound hands moved straight to her crotch and gave her what she needed. Cara gave a little shout as she came on the floor in front of Lisa.

Lisa stood and helped Cara to her feet, Cara being careful to avoid any contact with the clamps or her hypersensitive nipples. Lisa removed the bind between Cara's wrists then carefully removed the nipple clamps.

"I want to make sure you are focused and fresh when we have our sessions Cara, so you are not to have sex the day before any of our planned sessions," Lisa instructed, "is that understood?"

"Yes Mistress."

"One more thing now Cara, to help me be a better Mistress and understand your needs I want you to write down some of your fantasies or stories that turn you on and email them to me."

"Yes Mistress."

"That will do for our session today, Monday evening is our next opportunity."

"Yes Mistress."

It was now 6.00am on Monday, Lisa woke to the muffled noises of Brad and Cara having sex. She lay there until she hears Brad's vehicle leaving the driveway then called out from her bed. "Cara, come to your Mistress."

Cara appeared in the doorway of Lisa's room, dressed in a white robe. "Y-yes Mistress" replied Cara knowing she was in trouble.

"Take off your robe and bend over the bed, knees spread "said Lisa.

Cara silently complied as Lisa rose from the bed, naked, as that is how she normally slept. Lisa moved behind Cara and spread her pussy lips.

"I can see Brad's cum, you have disobeyed my instruction"

"I'm sorry Mistress, I woke and Brad was sucking my left nipple, he had made me really wet and I couldn't help myself."

"You must be disciplined," said Lisa.

Lisa slapped Cara's ass, hard and repeatedly, making her buttocks red and feel like they were burning. Cara remained there silently as she could hear Lisa getting something from the top drawer. She turned her head slightly to see Lisa applying lube to a small clear silicon butt plug.

"Now relax Cara" said Lisa as she spread Cara's buttocks and eased the butt plug into position.

Cara began to breathe again as she felt the limit reached. Lisa then climbed back into bed, holding the covers open and inviting Cara to lay with her. The two spooned as they dozed, Lisa could occasionally feel the flange of the butt plug against her pubic bone. Lisa's alarmed sounded at 8.00 am and Lisa instructed Cara to get her shower ready. Lisa and Cara shared the shower as Cara washed her Mistress. Lisa turned to face Cara's right shoulder and took hold of the butt plug flange with her left hand. Lisa put her right hand down to Cara's pussy and began to rub her clit. Cara started a small gyration of her hips as Lisa began to fuck her ass with the butt pug whilst rubbing her clit.

"Do you want to come my little slut? " Lisa whispered into Cara's ear.

"Ohh yeess Mistress" moaned Cara.

"Well you can't" said Lisa. "This is your punishment for disobedience," as she withdrew her hands.

Lisa stepped out of the shower, turning back to Cara, as she towelled "no playing with yourself while I'm gone, if you are good I will let you come tonight."

Lisa left the bathroom as Cara washed herself.

It was Tuesday morning and the sun had started to flood through the window into Lisa's room. Lisa was subconsciously aware of the noise of Brad's work vehicle leaving the house and then feeling the presence of someone watching her. She woke to see Cara, with puppy eyes, standing beside her bed. Cara was naked and turned slowly to show Lisa she had the butt plug in place. Cara's appeal worked and without any words spoken Lisa lifted the covers inviting Cara to her. The two dozed as they spooned for an hour before the alarm started. Again without any words spoken, Cara showered with Lisa, washing her Mistress. Their contact in the shower is generally affectionate without being sexual. This becomes their Mon – Fri routine.

During quiet periods at work Cara writes her fantasies and erotic stories then emails them Lisa. Lisa would read these at work as soon as she had a chance, usually resulting in Lisa having to lock her office door and get herself off. As well as the general theme of submission and mild pain, Lisa could see themes of exhibitionism, humiliation, and sex with strangers in Cara's writings. The final fantasy received made Lisa think to herself that Cara was a really an erotic volcano as she read,

"I am a servant to a very wealthy socialite couple in their 40's. One of my duties is to be available on the evenings of their dinner parties that they held regularly. Before the party starts I am to be showered and dressed in my French maid outfit, with short black skirt and fishnet stocking but no underwear. Just before the guests are ushered to the dining hall I am helped onto the table by the senior maid. The table is circular with seating for 10 guests. I position myself on my back on a Lazy Susan is in the middle of the table. I raise my knees up to my chest and the senior maid binds my wrists to my ankles. She then gets the special salt and pepper holder. The holder is gold plated and one end has receptors for the crystal salt and pepper mills. The other end has two curved rods with spherical knobs on the ends. One knob is the size of a golf ball and the other about half that size. The rods are custom shaped to fit me and the senior maid applies a small amount of lube to the knobs before easing them into my pussy and ass. Small flanges on the holder provide limits on the insertions and at this point the salt and pepper mills are placed into the receptors. The party guests are usually couples in the same age group as my masters. The guests are seated and my masters slowly turn the Lazy Susan inviting their guest to admire their special holder for the salt and pepper mills. During the main meal the guests turn the Lazy Susan taking and replacing the mills and causing the knobs to apply pressures in different points inside me. This makes my juices start to flow freely and the guests start to comment and joke as they turn the Lazy Susan for everyone to see. My masters advise "don't touch her clit, she goes off like a fire cracker." After the meal the senior maid removes the mills and my masters invite their guests to watch as they start to push and pull the mills holder and rub my clit, forcing me to come and squirt all over the table."

12