Lisa Goes to BikeWeek

Story Info
Our annual trip to Bike Week and the fun we have.
1.7k words
3.97
33.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers

I'm sure there are plenty of exhibitionists, like me, that love to push the limit, but are afraid to do so without a little push. I'm fortunate that my husband knows and understands me and when we are going to an event where I can show off he encourages me to be more daring. I know he'll protect me, but his encouragement sort of lifts the responsibility off me. Last March we went to Bike Week in Daytona and with his encouragement I had a very exciting weekend.

Bill and I both have our own motorcycles. I have a heritage softail and he has a big road king. Thanks to him both bikes are pretty well chromed out and really look good. Having gone to Bike Week for several years we had a hotel suite reserved right along the beach. We arrived on Thursday evening and after settling in at the hotel we got dressed and rode around for a while. My attire for the evening was a pair of Daisy Dukes customized by my husband, very little of my ass was covered, semi sheer top, chaps, boots and my leather jacket. Traffic was so heavy our ride was short lived so we parked our bikes and walked a short way to the Boot Hill Saloon. Our short walk was very ego boosting as I got all kinds of looks and compliments on my fine ass. A girl always likes that.

In the bar we found an open spot at the bar, guys moved to let us in, and we ordered drinks. It was warm so I shed the jacket and the guys around us appreciated seeing my tits. After a while one of the guys asked if I ever contributed a bra to the ceiling. I told him I did several yes ago and I had worn it just for that purpose. I went on to say in places like this I like to let the puppy's breath and I love the attention I get when I show them off. We stayed for about 2 hours and I flashed my tits several times and quite a few guys got to play with them. I even grabbed a few bulges and the owners seemed to like that. After a lot of fun we said our good byes and headed back to the hotel.

Back at the hotel we went to our room and left the jacket and chaps and changed the Daisy's for a very short jean skirt. Bill loved the look so I knew we were good to go. Bill wore a tight fitting black tee shirt and jeans. As always he looked hot. The hotel bar was crowded but again guys made room for us at the bar. Bike week is primarily a guy's get together so it always attracts a lot of single girls looking for a good time. A quick look around the room affirmed tonight was no different. We ordered our drinks and started talking with the guys around us. They were nice and told me how much they liked my top. I corrected them saying they meant my tits. They laughed but appreciated my openness. Music was playing and they did have a dance floor and it was pretty much filled. I was like a kid in a candy store surrounded by lots of rugged, attractive guys. Bill's eyes were drawn to short well endowed girl that had the look of fuck me. She looked like she was alone, except for the guys trying to impress her. I was up for some play time so I figured I'd do my part to help Bill. I excused myself and went over and engaged her in conversation. Sluts seem to know one another. I invited her to join us at the bar because there was a nice group of hot guys and I needed some help. She smiled at me and told me I was her kind of woman. The two of us returned to the bar.

When we got to the bar I introduced Janice to Bill first. I told her he was my husband, he got an instant woody when he saw her. Then I told her he was very good so if she wanted to play it was OK with me because I planned on being busy myself. Janice gave me a look and told me we were very much alike. We understood each other so it was playtime. As I got better acquainted with the guys around me I noticed Janice was wasting no time getting to know Bill. I danced with a few guys and teased the hell out of them. I let them see and feel my pussy and I felt their bulges at the same time. I had four guys that were driving me crazy. When my horniness reached fever point I asked the guys if all 4 of them wanted to go up to my room and have a party. These guys were not hesitant so it was agreed. I let Bill know what I was up to, and Janice looked at me with a big smile an mouthed that I was a slut. I looked right at her and with a big smile on my face said I was proud to be one.

My guys and I were the only ones on the elevator and before we got to the fifth floor they had me out of the clothes I had on. When we got to our floor I proudly paraded down the hall naked with 4 guys in tow. That is a feeling every woman should experience. Once in the room I showed the guys where the beer was and then let them follow me into one of the two bedrooms we had. I helped them get out of their clothes and then I was on my knees going from one guy to the next sucking their cocks. I was in a very nasty mood so as I sucked I asked them if they wanted to cum in this slut's mouth. They all did but let me know they were going to fuck me too. I let them know that was exactly what I wanted. Then I earnestly worked on their cocks and got them to cum in my mouth. I acted real slutty and made a big production before I swallowed each load. I also thanked each guy after he came.

By the time I finished sucking off the last guy the first guy was ready to go again. I got on the bed and without any foreplay he shoved his hard cock into my very wet pussy. He fucked me hard for quite a while calling me a slut and a whore. This excited me even more and I started cumming. He kept up the hard pace until he finally emptied his nut in me. He knew how to treat a slut because when he got up he asked who wanted to fuck the slut next. Being called a slut and whore and being talked dirty to excites me beyond belief. The next guy had a bigger cock but he wasn't as rough. He lasted quite awhile but when he was ready to cum he pulled out and came all over my face. I did my best to catch all I could in my mouth but my face got a good decorating. As I tried to scoop the remaining cum on my face into my mouth I offered the next guy my ass. That excited him and I pulled his cock to my mouth so I could suck it and get it lubed for my ass. He was nice and took his time penetrating my ass but as soon as it felt good I urged him on. As he fucked my ass I kept asking him to fuck me harder and told him how much I wanted his cum in my ass. Just before he filled my ass I had a body shaking anal orgasm. It was so intense I almost passed out. Then I felt him cum in my ass. The last guy wanted my pussy and he did a great job and made me cum again before he finally filled my pussy with his cum.

It was getting late so I told the guys it was time to go so I could get my beauty rest. They understood and thanked me for a great night. I walked them to the door kissing them all good night. I heard some noise in the next room and when I looked in it was Bill and Janice and she was on top riding him real good. I got a fresh beer and waited until they were done before I went in to say hi. Both of them were on their backs motionless after an obvious intense cum. I could see that Janice's pussy was leaking a lot of Bill's cum so I asked her if she minded my cleaning it up for her. She shook her head indicating it was OK and I went to work. I love to eat Bill's cum out of other women. I licked and sucked until her pussy was clean. I also made her come 3 more times before I was done. When I was done eating her I cleaned Bill's cock before I finally gave him a big kiss.

It was late and Janice's motel was several miles away so we invited her to stay with us. The three of us talked about what had happened and she told me that I looked like I was having a real good time when they came in. I assured her I did and then it occurred to me I didn't remember one of their names. Janice and I laughed and acknowledged it happens that way sometimes. I needed to feel Bill's cock in me so she caressed both of us as Bill made love to me. We finally feel asleep with Bill in the middle.

In the morning I had breakfast sent up to the room and the room service guy got a nice monetary tip but he like seeing 2 naked women not trying to cover up. While Bill was in the shower Jan and I talked and she told me she hoped she could find a guy like Bill so she could have the same type relationship we had. I told her it was hard but not to give up they were out there. We exchanged numbers and email addresses but she lived several states away so meeting again was not likely. Bill and I both kissed her good bye and got ready for another day in Daytona.

Lisa34d
Lisa34d
483 Followers