Lisa Has Longings Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

M was no longer paying 'Doctor'- he was twisting and pulling Lisa's fat nipples as he ass-fucked her. Lisa looked down- past her own quivering teats being violently pulled and twisted by a pair of black hands—past her naked, shaved pubic mound—to her cunt lips and her asshole. This would be a common sight for the rest of Mrs Robert Bellows' life: her submissive, white body being penetrated by the huge distended cock of a black man- a John. As she realized that she was finally, truly a white whore again, Lisa's pussy released a fresh surge of lubrication. It oozed out of her pussy and dribbled down her perineum, coating and lubricating M's cock as he forced it in and out.

The table was just the right height. Lisa was pushing back, allowing her butt to go close to- and over- the edge of the leather padding. When Doctor M began moaning deeply, Lisa actually felt those vibrations in her own body. She reached down to touch her sensitized clit. It only took a few strokes and she was cumming again—cumming on a stranger's fat black cock as it was forced deeply up her ass...

"Doctor M" was on his short strokes now. Suddenly he paused in mid fuck, panting. Lisa looked down. His prick was only halfway in. It was pulsing. She suspected that he was so close to ejaculation that another stroke of his cock against the smooth walls of her ass- even an inch, he would make him lose control and shoot his load.

"Oh, Doctor..." Lisa reached down and lightly gathered his dangling, wet balls in her fingers. "Is your—test—going well?" She tugged down, scratched his testicles just right. M had his eyes closed- holding... holding back. With her other hand, Lisa encircled and firmly eased the lower half of his cock towards his pubic bone, tightening the skin all the length of his massive prick. Almost there...

"Doctor, are you OK?" Lisa, looking up at him, tried to seem concerned. "Maybe I can help..." She inhaled deeply, squeezed her ass muscles around the business end of her John's cock. "...help you feel better..." M grunted. She tugged the balls downward.

M gave up. He shoved in so hard and deeply that Lisa felt she might split. His cock was jerking and shooting, convulsing deep up her asshole. His frenzied strokes were greasy now with his thick load, coating his black cock with white cum...His hips and entire lower body were out of control, flexing and twisting as he impaled her with all his might.

"Yes, Doctor..." Lisa cooed, looking up at "Doctor M", his cock shooting as it fucked her ass, her legs spread to either side of him "Very good, Doctor.... I feel so much better already..."

12