Lisa Invisible Ch. 01

Story Info
Lisa stumbles upon a strange science experiment.
2.6k words
4.34
86.3k
63

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,087 Followers

My first story not involving my Mary character. This was finished around June/July time in 2008. I meant it as a one time thing, but I do consider perhaps making a sequel one day.

-------------------------

Lisa was running through the park one summer day. It was hot and humid out, but earlier it had been raining, so there were still fresh puddles all over the ground. Lisa had been delayed by that very same rain, and was now out jogging much later in the day than normal. She hadn't suspected the sudden increase in warmth though, and hadn't dressed in her normal work out clothes. She felt that she was already beginning to sweat even though she had not been jogging very long. She got out the mirror she had with her, examined herself, and saw that she was indeed already sweating a good amount.

Lisa was 18, and had just gotten out of high school. She was a very cute young girl. She had light brown hair going down to her shoulders, which she had untied that day. She was a good 5'5", and she had a really nice athletic figure. She worked out regularly and so she was in good shape. She had firm breasts, which she was plenty happy with, even though they were only B-cup sized. Her wonderfully cute and bubbly butt would jiggle slightly as she ran. The tight jean shorts she was wearing were really showing off her cute butt and shapely legs.

The park was fairly active at this point. People were about doing various activities. Lisa was getting really tired really fast. The combination of the humidity and not starting the day off with her normal morning jog; had her "off her game". She wanted to keep pushing though, so she took a quick turn onto a wooded path, hoping to find it to be cooler.

She wandered on the paths until it seemed to end. She could make out various lesser paths splitting off from there. She felt adventurous and kept going down one of those lesser paths. It was hard to get through but soon she found herself a clearing. This clearing though wasn't all that clear. A large gray building stood there. She figured she had gone through the woods to the back of the research center in town. She didn't really care though, and she quickly ran behind it to hide in the shade. She sat down against the back wall of the research center, and started to cool off.

In the nearby window, she could hear some machine noises and some people talking about some high tech stuff. She started to finally catch her breath, and was about to leave, when she heard a loud zap noise. It sounded like a bolt of lightning crashing down right next to her. Suddenly everything became extremely bright, as a light shot from the wall and enveloped her.

When she opened her eyes, she saw a large hole in the ground right under her. She panicked thinking she would fall, but she didn't. She could still feel the grass below her. She went to put her hand where the hole was, but when she did, she couldn't see her hand. She really started to panic as she went on to discover that she was now fully invisible, just like the chunk of ground below her.

She then heard people at the window, in shock over this stunning occurrence. When she turned around, she could see right into the lab. It looked like the whole wall was a window now, but she could still only hear the noise from where the window had been.

She was now able to see into the lab, and she saw a whole bunch of people in science suits. Half of them looked really surprised; the other half looked pretty high and mighty. Standing there was a giant laser cannon, and all around it looked like a giant hole. It looked like a meteor had hit.

"Well gentlemen, as you can see we have done it."

"Astounding! I can't believe it! True invisibility!" The man said as he tapped his foot over the empty space on the ground. Getting his footing he walked out slowly, as if standing on air. "Look at this! The beam seems to have turned everything within a 20-foot radius completely invisible. You can see the dirt and everything. Look, you can see outside too. What a nice day!"

"Yes, but how long does this last?" One man asked the scientist who seemed to be the one in charge.

"I'd say about a good 8 hours, based on the test results we have. It also works on living things too we have found." He said pointing to a nearby empty cage. Suddenly though the wheel inside started to spin, as if something was actually on it.

"I think you men have made the greatest discovery in a long time." Another man said coming up and shaking his hand.

Lisa just now wandered away from the area. She looked down incredulously at herself. She couldn't believe that she was now invisible, and would be like this for another 8 hours. She then thought about all the things she could do. She could go trick little kids, steal from people, fight crime, or almost anything else she would like to do. She had found her way back into the woods now. She was so excited to do something, anything.

She got back to the normal path and she was sweating again. Although she couldn't see it, she could feel her shirt really starting to get annoying. She adjusted it and wanted it off. This feeling gave her an idea. Since no one could see her, and since this was going to last for 8 hours... She stopped moving and looked around. She was nervous. She didn't know if this was the best idea. Could she really just take her shirt off... in public? She slowly raised it up. She could feel it as it slipped past her bra. If she could be seen, now she would really be seen. She knew though that she wasn't able to be seen. No, she was perfectly fine. She then walked down the path. She felt a lot better now that her shirt was bunched up in her hand, instead of on her body.

She wandered the paths some more when she found a nice place to stop. She still was getting quite hot, but this time she was getting uncomfortable down below. She got butterflies in her stomach even thinking about taking her shorts off, even though she knew she was invisible.

She stood up and then began to play with the button on her shorts. Once it was popped open she slowly lowered the shorts down. She had them down past the bottom of her butt, and her pink panties - which matched her bra - were now exposed, or rather they would be if they were not invisible. Just then though she heard something in the nearby trees.

She let out a quick screech as she pulled her pants back up and began to run. Then she heard someone ask, "What was that?" She looked back to see a hiker looking around. He just looked left and right, never locking his vision on her. He then ignored whatever he thought he had heard and stopped to take a break. Not once did he take notice of her.

Lisa's shorts were still unbuttoned and slipping down her legs. She didn't know what to do now. She could tell though that she couldn't be seen. She then slowly started to continue to push her shorts down. She then stopped. "What are you doing?!" She thought to herself. She though couldn't come up with an answer. "Well... no one can see..." She said. She felt naughty. She felt scared. She was embarrassed, but she was also excited. She was thrilled, and she even felt a little horny.

She had her shorts down to her knees, then to her ankles, and then she stepped out of them. She was now standing in just her underwear, in the middle of the woods, in front of a complete stranger. She saw him just look around at nature, never her. She reached down, and feeling her shorts, she picked them up and carried them with her to a nearby tree. She put them down with her shirt and then went to lie down in the field.

Her heart was beating rapidly. She was still so nervous about all this. She couldn't really relax as she lied down. She kept her hand over the front of her panties. She couldn't help it. She kept watching this man as he sat down and started to relax.

Suddenly the man got up and reached into his bag. She watched as he pulled out a camera. She continued watching as he took it, and pointed it towards a beautiful flower and took a few pictures of it. He then moved and his camera suddenly jerked and started pointing right at her! She freaked, and she almost screamed. Surely, this guy must see her now!

Then she heard something behind her. A deer had snuck up behind her. The guy must have seen the deer. She then laughed to herself. She was now convinced that she truly was invisible. The deer seemed to be afraid. Maybe it could smell her. Without having sight of her though, it continued to graze in the grass behind her.

The guy looked amazed. He was lucky, to be able to see the deer there. He continued to look in that direction. Lisa then stood up. She was feeling crazy about all this. She knew she really was invisible, but standing there in only her underwear was stirring up so many feelings inside of her.

While she stood there, she began to move her arms up and down her sides. She would linger when her hands felt the material of her panties. She felt the contrast between the cotton of the panties and her exposed skin. She then decided it was time to leave the wooded area. She wanted to go somewhere else. She knew what she wanted to do.

She started to run out towards the path, when suddenly the deer freaked out. It probably had heard her move, and ran off. The guy let out a "Don't go." Lisa continued walking down the path. She then remembered that she left her clothes in the woods, but didn't care. They wouldn't be stolen anyway, because no one would be able to see them. She knew she wouldn't need them for hours.

Soon she was out of the woods, and back in the park where she had started her jog. In the forest the trees managed to keep the air calm, but in the open park she felt the wind hit her body. It moved across her arms, her legs, her stomach, her shoulders, and her thighs. She walked past some picnic tables, and then she passed by the jungle gym. She also walked by some people who were taking a walk themselves, albeit in more clothing than she was wearing.

Here she was in nothing but her underwear, but no one could see her. She could feel those butterflies again, but she kept on going. She thought about how crazy this was. She thought about how she had never done anything like this before and she wondered if she ever would be able to top it. She then stopped and realized that she knew how to top it. She took a hand and fiddled with the back of her bra. Would she really take it off?

She suddenly stopped when two college-aged guys walked by her. They took a seat on the bench right in front of her. She was scared by their sudden presence. If she hadn't been off the path, they probably would have bumped right into her. Just like the guy in the forest though, these two guys never once noticed her.

Her bra was now barely hanging onto her incredibly cute body. It had come undone in the back, and would fall off if Lisa made the wrong move. She thought about going and finding a place to hide, but why did she have to? Nobody could see her.

The boys were now staring into the large puddle on the ground. Something must have been fascinating them, perhaps the bug skimming across the top. Lisa reached for her bra and slowly pulled it off. She was pretending to do a strip tease now. She knew they couldn't see, but she couldn't help feeling excited by her own naughtiness.

Suddenly they looked up. She freaked, but when they looked around and went back to the puddle she figured that they must be waiting for someone. She had the bra in her hand, and her hand was at her side. She looked down and saw nothing. She almost wished she could see, just so she could believe it. The warmth of the sun on her erect nipples though, provided all the proof she really needed.

The guys were frequently looking up, but they never focused on her. She felt amazing. She knew though that she wasn't done. She dropped the bra to the ground, and she moved her hands over the sides of her panties. She couldn't stand to look at the guys. She turned around and stuck her butt out towards them.

She then slowly pulled at the elastic of her panties. She lowered them down and exposed the top of her butt to the air. She pulled them down a little lower, and then half her butt was being warmed by the sun. When she then pulled them a little lower, she felt the elastic slip off her cheeks. Her panties then made their decent to the ground on their own.

She clasped her hands to her pussy. She had nothing on. She was standing naked in a park. She was in front of guys she had never met. On her hand she felt wetness. Much to her surprise, all of this was turning her on. She slowly turned towards the guys. They weren't staring at her. She then slowly moved her hands, and clasped them to the inside of her thighs. She then slowly moved them across till they were resting at her sides. Then the full gravity of the situation hit her. She was now fully exposed. There was nothing touching her body.

She stood there for a moment. She could feel her heartbeat going a mile a minute. She placed her hands above her breast, and then led them down her body: Palming her nipples, tickling her sides, dipping over the belly button, rummaging through her pubic hair, rubbing her thighs, caressing her calves, tickling her toes. She was bent over and felt her underwear laying there. She picked them up and slowly stood up. The boys were still oblivious to her being there.

She didn't want to stand there anymore. Adrenaline was washing all over her body. She turned away from the boys, looked back, and ran off. She ran through the park. She loved the feelings she could feel. Her breasts and butt jiggled. Wind ran all over her. Her feet walked over the grass, and into the puddles created by the morning rain showers. All the feelings were so intense.

She slowed down as she was starting to get tired. She then lied down and relaxed for a few minutes. She felt so incredibly free. She had dropped her bra and panties a ways back. She figured she would just walk home without clothes, since she had plenty of time. She didn't care who would find the underwear when it became visible.

Jappio
Jappio
1,087 Followers