Lisa Invisible Ch. 03

Story Info
The 3rd part of Lisa's adventure.
2.7k words
4.49
48.6k
15

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,082 Followers

Lisa was once again on the street. She was wondering what she could do to get her mind off of Alex. Nearby was a residential area. What if she went into someone's house? To be naked in a stranger's house would be crazy, she thought, but she didn't let go of the idea.

She then quickly ran towards the residential area. She picked the first house, a nice two story building. It looked liked no one was home. The front door was locked, but she didn't have a problem finding her way in through the back door.

She found herself in the kitchen, and decided she needed a quick snack. She knew stealing was wrong, but this was just a quick bite to eat. She found an apple on the table and started to munch on it. She then relocated herself into the living room, and lied down on their couch. She made sure to stretch out, so she could get the whole feel. She then looked over the imprint on the couch. She was loving being invisible.

She got up and wandered through their rooms. She found the bedroom and jumped on their bed. Suddenly though she heard someone enter the garage. She freaked and jumped off the bed and was about to make a run for it, but stopped. She remembered she couldn't be seen, so she didn't need to run away. Instead, she snuck out to see what was happening.

A man and a woman walked in. They were giggling to each other as they locked up and snuck into the hallway. Lisa had to move to the side to not run into them. They went straight to the bedroom. The man was going at her blouse as she went for his clothes in equal earnest.

This is when she realized though, this woman wasn't just anyone. She was Tina, Lisa's best friend since the 3rd grade. Lisa and Tina had shared their secrets, talked about everything, and they trusted each other with anything. Lisa assumed that this was that guy Tina had been talking about. Lisa knew that Tina was more 'active' with her boyfriend than Lisa was.

They were down to their underwear but they slowed down. The man had Tina sit on her knees on the bed. He got out a blind fold from the drawer nearby and wrapped it around Tina's eyes. He then told her to stay there and wait for her surprise, and to not take off the blind fold. He then snuck into the bathroom. Lisa couldn't believe it, she was watching in on some couple actually having sex, and one of them was her best friend. She though couldn't help but move into the room.

She snuck closer. What if she got involved? Tina wouldn't be able to tell that she was invisible, but that wouldn't fly with the guy. Then again what would she care if the guy came in and found his girlfriend with an invisible person? She couldn't get in trouble, and it would be hilarious. Yet there was the problem of Tina, would she be able to tell it wasn't her boyfriend. It was too late though; Lisa was already climbing onto the bed.

This was crazy. The two of them were very close, even at times sharing sexual secrets. Yet Lisa thought they were only friends, never anything more. Sure Lisa was curious of how it would be if they were 'closer', but of course she dismissed the idea all the time. Tina too though seemed to be just as curious as Lisa, but Lisa never could tell. Sometimes it seemed like Tina was trying to start something between them.

The first thing Lisa did was reach her arms around her and started to undo her bra. Lisa felt as if she was in someone else's control. Tina wiggled, a bit surprised by the sudden action. Lisa then moved a finger along Tina's shoulder to where her bra was still being held up.

"Who is this, this isn't my boyfriend!" Tina said quietly, unsure of what was going on.

"Oh well, I'm um." Lisa didn't know what to do, the fun was going to be over all too soon.

"Oh, I get what he is doing, we were just talking about trying some voyeur stuff and with a woman, he owes me then." She said coyly as she went to take off the blind fold.

"No don't, I'd like to keep this anonymous please." Lisa said quickly holding the blindfold over her eyes. Lisa's heart was pounding like mad. She almost felt guilty, tricking her friend like this. She decided though to try and not reveal her identity. Maybe one day Lisa would tell her. Tina would probably be the only one who would believe that Lisa was running around naked and invisible.

"Mmmm, sounds kinky." Tina said. Tina was the same age as Lisa. She had beautiful long blond hair, a fair complexion, and was a little taller than Lisa. Her breast were real nice and full, but not too large. Lisa had always admired Tina's beauty, and was always sort of jealous too. Many times Lisa had seen this woman in her underwear. She even recognized the current pair, a frilly pink set of bra and thong that was really cute. Lisa had also seen Tina in further states of undress, but never got a good long look or felt ok with staring. Would today be different?

Lisa didn't say anything, just kept focused on what she was doing. She slowly pushed the bra off of Tina's breasts, and rested below them. Lisa was so caught in the moment now. She never considered herself to like women, always denied any old sexual feelings towards Tina, but now was so different. She really didn't care that Tina was a girl, or that she was her best friend.

She moved her hand to the side of Tina's breast, and slowly traced around it with one finger. She slowly spiraled her finger until it was circling the areola. She then lightly touched the nipple, and then repeated the process on the other breast.

Lisa watched what she was doing to her best friend. She felt Tina's breasts heave as she breathed. She started to become more concentrated on Tina's nipples. They were pretty hard at this point, just like Lisa's had been all day. She removed the bra completely and continued to lightly touch the breast.

Just then Tina grabbed Lisa's hands and pressed them hard into her own breast. "Don't be so shy!" Tina commanded. Lisa then started to massage Tina's breasts, full palm, with both hands. Tina moaned slightly as she started to wiggle her hips.

Lisa then felt something on her back. It was Tina's hand. She almost screamed but made sure to ignore it. Tina's hands wandered up and down Lisa's back. They lightly lingered at the tip of Lisa's butt crack and then went back up. "I see you came ready."

Tina then started to move closer and closer to Lisa. They were soon pressed against each other. The only thing between their breasts were Lisa's hands. Tina's hands were now near Lisa's butt, slowly making there way onto and then lightly massaging Lisa's bottom.

Suddenly there was a quick swat and Lisa's butt stung. Lisa quickly moved her hands down to her rump to rub away the pain. Without her hands on Tina's breast, they now made full contact. Lisa had her bare breasts pressed against her best friend's bare breasts. Tina started to gyrate her breast against Lisa's. She moved Lisa's hands away from her butt and went back to massaging it.

Lisa was in awe. This whole thing was moving so fast. She was now feeling like she was the victim. Tina seemed so forceful. She couldn't go away though, she didn't want to.

Lisa moved her hands around to Tina's butt, to do the same thing she was having done to her. She was slightly out of breath, the feeling of her hard nipples against Tina's bare breasts, and the feel of Tina's hard nipples against her own, seemed crazy to her. Never had she had such intimate contact with someone. She was glad though that it was her best friend. Lisa so wanted to let Tina know it was her, but she knew that would only make things stop. She could wait to tell her.

She had the elastic of Tina's thong between her fingers, and she started to pull it down. She did not take them off though, merely down enough to be able to rub Tina's butt. They stayed like this for awhile, rubbing bare breast, and massaging each other's bottoms. Lisa though decided to move things along. She then gave her own swat on her best friend's butt, as revenge for earlier.

Tina made a slight yelp, and then straightened out a bit. She backed up a bit, and then lied down on her back, with her head resting on a pillow. Tina stretched out her legs and laid there, as if waiting for something. Lisa got the idea and crawled to her. Lisa ran her hands up Tina's legs, up her sides, and lingered on the waistband of her best friend's thong. She slipped her fingers under and pulled them away. She then tugged the thong down, slowly revealing Tina's bare pussy. Lisa let out a squeak, not expecting that. Tina giggled, guessing Lisa was shocked at her bald pussy.

Lisa continued to pull the thong down Tina's bare thighs, her bare legs, and then off Tina's bare feet. Lisa looked as she now was straddled over this naked woman. Not just any woman though. Lisa was now naked with her best friend! "Wow..." Lisa let out.

Tina moaned as she ran her hands up and down her body. She must have been getting impatient. Lisa was unsure of what to do at this point though, she was still in awe. She could only think to lie on top of Tina in an embrace. Lisa slowly lowered herself onto Tina. She was slow to kiss Tina, because she was so very unsure, but as soon as their lips touched Lisa lost herself in the action. They kissed and they caressed; Lisa was loving it.

She felt ambitious and started to slowly kiss down Tina's neck. She kissed each nipple and continued on downward. She got to the smooth skin of Tina's pubic region. She kissed it and moved around onto her thighs. She could look up and see Tina's pussy, open and shimmering with wetness. Lisa looked up farther to see Tina now playing with her own breasts, her eyes still blindfold, and she was moaning. Lisa grew quiet as she watched this. She was surprised at being able to see this so close.

"Don't slow down, don't stop!" Tina panted out as she kept playing with her own breasts. Lisa was now hesitant again. She was afraid to do this. She was afraid of what it would taste like, of what it would be like, and what it would make her. She slowly licked up the side of Tina's thigh, and then got real close to Tina's pussy lips, but she turned and went up the side to the top. Lisa had to do this she told herself, so she then directed her tongue downwards.

Tina continued to moan in need. Lisa got closer and closer. She got a bit of the wetness on her tongue. She didn't immediately taste anything bad, so she continued. Lisa reached the tip of Tina's lips and didn't stop. She then felt her tongue go over a hard spot and suddenly two hands pushed her head down. Tina screamed with pleasure as Lisa's face was being washed over with juices. She was hoping to take this slow, but there was no point to that. Lisa figured she had gone over Tina's clit, and she should have known Tina would react like that.

It took Lisa a little strength to be able to lift her head under the constant pushing of Tina's hands. Lisa continued licking and tasting Tina's lips. It was hard to keep doing this. Tina's pushing and the bucking of her hips made it hard. Lisa also was very turned on. Lisa had her own hand between her own legs, and she was working away. She made a slight gasp and Tina then released her head.

"Sorry dear, I forgot all about you, come on, lets make us both enjoy this." Tina then grabbed Lisa by the waist and spun her around. She then lowered Lisa down and Lisa screamed in sudden shock and pleasure. Tina had landed a lick right on Lisa's clit. Lisa was so unused to the intense feeling. She first reacted by clamping her thighs. This though just allowed Tina to lick more. Lisa couldn't take it. She let go and raised herself away from Tina's tongue. "New to this I see, just don't forget about me, ok." Tina said moving her hips to try and remind Lisa what to do.

Lisa was so shaken up, but she just continued with her job. She was now starting to get the hang of it. Tina was doing stuff to Lisa too, but she wasn't exactly doing her absolute best. She probably was too distracted by what Lisa was doing. Lisa sort of chuckled to herself. Here she thought that she was the inexperienced one, but this was probably just as equally new for Tina.

Lisa was getting really close to orgasm by now. The whole day's events were about to crash down on her. She knew she couldn't handle it for much longer. "Mmm, Tina this feels sooo good." Lisa moaned out.

"Wait, is that you Lisa?!" She suddenly heard Tina moan out. "Damnit!" she thought. When she moaned she wasn't thinking about trying to disguise her voice or anything. She was now panicking. Tina had stopped licking her, but Lisa didn't think to stop. She just kept going. Tina stopped the questioning though, as she was really close. Tina's thighs and Lisa's face were now incredibly wet. Lisa didn't give Tina a chance for anymore questioning. She took her right hand and started to rub Tina's clit, while sticking her tongue into her lips.

Tina screamed out in pure joy. She bucked her hips and wouldn't let go of Lisa's head. She tried biting her lip to stay quiet, but couldn't. Lisa was still panicking, but she didn't stop. Tina was thrown into multiple orgasms. Finally, she loosened her grip and lied back. She was exhausted. She panted and breathed hard. Lisa slowly got up and looked. Tina lied there, naked, still with that blindfold on. Lisa felt panicky. She knew it was her, she knows now her best friend just had sex with her. Lisa was incredibly horny herself, but she wasn't even thinking about it now.

She looked around, and in the nearby mirror saw in the bathroom doorway, a man standing there. "Oh crap!" she let out quietly. She had forgotten completely about Tina's boyfriend. She couldn't stay now; the guy probably would have thousands of questions, like what the hell Tina was doing. Lisa was invisible, so he probably saw his girlfriend going into multiple orgasms for seemingly no reason. Lisa got off the bed and ran out into the hall. Tina slowly got up and took off her blind fold. "Lisa, wait, where are you going?" She said, she couldn't stand to chase her, her boyfriend was standing there, in awe.

Lisa ran out the front door and into the street, she was panting and quickly found some strangers yard and lied down. She was in panic, she was scared, but she also realized how horny she was.

She tried to reason with herself. "Tina probably won't believe it. What about Alex though, I just did it with another girl. It's not like I cheated on Alex though, I was just messing around. He technically cheated on me anyways." She thought to herself. She didn't know what to think, it all seemed like she was just trying to convince herself she had done nothing wrong.

She got up and walked back towards the city. She wanted to try and put this all behind her for now. She knew she still had plenty of invisibility time left.

Jappio
Jappio
1,082 Followers